A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce's hips were trying to stay with Annie's movements; but when her friend full on sucked at her clit, the hips froze and she began wailing again, "Ohhh myyy GODDDDD...FUUCCCKKKK! Unngghhhh ... Goddddd...Shit!"

"Yeahh, that's right!" Chris said in her ear, "Now you can fuckin' cum, you cunt! Let it all go; Annie's gonna be next!" The dirty talk pushed Joyce over the edge, and she came, her body bucked and rolled and Annie was forced out of the way. "Wowww! That little cunt really cums hard...beautiful!"

The ripples of this orgasm were visibly coursing through Joyce's body; and while they watched, Annie playfully jacked her hubby's hard-again dick. "She's so beautiful, Honey! I can't wait to watch you fuck her!" Joyce heard that and smiled.

"Yeah? Well not yet," said Chris, "There's something we need to do to you that I think you'll enjoy!"

"Oh? What is it?"

"You haven't even had an orgasm yet, so it's your turn, but give it a minute til Joyce is ready."

"I'm ready now," Joyce sat up, "this is gonna be good huh?"

I'm pretty sure she'll love it! You lie down on the bed again, Joyce. We're gonna double-team this slut of ours! If I'm right about this, she'll want two or three orgasms in a row!" Joyce laid back down and Chris instructed Annie, "Now, get on top in a sixty-nine! Joyce will eat your pretty, little snatch; and I get your ass!"

When Annie's mouth dropped open this time, both of them burst out laughing! "I like it," said Joyce, "C'mon, Annie...be an obedient slut at least!"

Annie got on top, but her eyes were big as saucers! Joyce took her ass cheeks and pulled her down to her waiting mouth. Wasting no time, she began furiously tonguing her wet hole causing Annie to yelp in surprise! Chris was chuckling, "Good God! That looks even better than I thought it would, Fuck! How does that feel, Babe?"

He chuckled again when Annie said through gritted teeth, "It feels pretty okay! Mmmmm!" Joyce stopped the tongue-fuck and lapped hard through Annie's slit like she had done to her!

When Annie groaned incoherently a few times, Joyce paused, "Okay Chris, she's ready; do her ass!"

He knelt behind his wife and watched Joyce tease his wife's clit for a few seconds. Her ass twitched every time the tongue touched her. He couldn't believe how turned on he was and realized, "If I hadn't had that first orgasm before, I would lose a load just watching this!" Joyce's hands were still gripping Annie's ass-cheeks; but when he dropped his face into her crack, Joyce spread the cheeks for him. "Get ready Annie, tell us how this feels!"

No warm-up was necessary; he immediately went to sucking and tonguing her anus and within seconds, they heard her, "HOLY FUCK! GODDD!"

It was definitely difficult to laugh and lick at the same time, but they managed. It was also tough to stay with her while she squirmed, but Joyce held her as steady as she could. Annie was wailing so loudly that she grabbed a pillow and drove her face into so no one in the hall or next door would hear. The twitching had become a vibration and Chris knew she was going cum any second. He wanted to watch so he replaced his tongue with his forefinger and inserted it in her ass up to the first knuckle.

It only took a couple seconds of that until Annie's ass froze and she screamed into the pillow, "FUUCCCKKKKK!" Her body spasmed for a good thirty seconds before it finally quieted. Chris was stroking her lower back, but then he saw that Joyce had started licking again. Annie tried to look over her shoulder at Joyce, but that wasn't working. She was about to say something when Joyce hit her "spot" again! "HOLLYYY FUCK! Y..y..you F..Fucking Cunt! I...I..."

Chris went, "Ha! Just shut up, Slut!" and he dropped his head and sucked her asshole some more. He and Joyce were so aggressive that it wasn't even a minute before Annie howled and came again! This time she rolled off of Joyce before they could react.

"Oh my God!" she murmured while holding a hand to her forehead, "SHIT!"

Joyce reached up and pulled Chris's head into an upside-down kiss! They made out like that for a bit and then she said, "That was great; don't think I've ever done it that way before!"

"I for sure haven't; this is my first ever threesome!"

"I hope it won't be the last!"

He smiled an upside-down smile at her, "We can discuss that later! Right now, I need to fuck you both; what do you think about that?"

"Feel my pussy; see if it's ready!"

Chris reached lower and ran his fingers through her slit; it was still soaking wet. "Our little Cunt's cunt seems pretty ready!"

Joyce cupped her titties and pinched at her nipples, "That's for shit sure! But I think you should fuck your wife's pussy first It's only right."

Annie had rolled on her side and was smiling at this conversation. "Yes, I'm going to be selfish and demand that my husband fuck me first!"

"How do you want it, Slut?" asked Chris.

Without hesitation she replied, "Doggie."

"That would be my choice too," said Joyce. "Here, Annie, get your knees on the foot of the bed; we're gonna put that beautiful dick in you now!"

So Chris fucked her that way; Joyce got under her sagging tits and sucked her nipples with both hands hanging on her neck. In about a minute she was howling again, and in another minute she came so fucking hard! Good thing; thirty seconds more and Chris would have cum himself, and he wanted to save his second orgasm for later.

But Annie whimpered, "Oh Babe, that was so good, you want to do Joyce that way too?"

"Sweetie, I almost came right there; if I do Joyce that way, there's no way I'll last."

"I don't care! Fuck her good! Try to make her cum first!"

Joyce was lying there caressing her pussy. "Yes, a little contest...who cums first? I bet on me!"

They laughed some more and switched it up. For the first time in over twenty years, Chris was going to slide his cock into another pussy; and Annie was fired up about it! "Where the hell is THIS going?" he thought; but he quickly dismissed it when Joyce got on her hands and knees with her beautiful ass right in front of him!

"Yess...I want your dick! Fuck me; Oh Goddd...don't be timid, Chris! I need you to bang me good!"

Annie positioned herself as Joyce did and went to work on her titties. Joyce looked at Chris over her shoulder; he was leaning over so he could watch his wife sucking her friend's boobs. "You need some rest or something?"

"Enjoying the show!"

Joyce reached one hand and massaged Annie's slit with it. "I'll give you thirty more seconds; only because what Annie's doing feels really good; then your cock is all for me!"

"Hahahaha!" Chris laughed. He straightened up, grabbed his hard-on and spanked Joyce's ass with it. "Bang-bang-bang," he teased.

"Very funny!" she grinned at him. "Time's up, it's my turn!"

Chris aimed his dick at her gaping hole and it slid right in! Such a different feeling; Joyce's vajayjay was slightly looser than Annie's, which was good...he would last longer. He drew it out and then slammed it back in causing Joyce to cry out! "Ohhh YESS! Mmm...good start!"

He began thrusting slowly (still teasing her) and leaned over to watch Annie again. Joyce's breasts were swinging against her face and Annie had her tongue out so the right nipple would brush against it. Joyce had her hands braced on the mattress for when the "banging" would start. Annie caught his eye and she pursed her lips like a fish and mouthed "Ooooh!" at him. Then she caught the swinging tit and sucked greedily at the hardened nipple.

That was all it took! To "BANG" her was putting it mildly! Chris began to hammer her like the cliched "No tomorrow!" It was a good thing Joyce was braced; she took it all and each time his thighs slammed into her ass she cried, "FUCK! FUCK IT! FUCK ME!" Somewhere below, Annie was tit-sucking and fingering her own pussy. First Joyce came loudly with a shuddering groan; Then Annie came just seconds after that. (Chris found out afterward that Annie squirted a bit!) He didn't stopped pounding Joyce though; and she begged him, "Yess, OH Yess...don't stop; don't you FUCKIN" STOP!!"

He was really really close, and it was fortunate that she was as wet as she was! Just as he was beginning to feel the cum boiling up in his balls, Joyce cried out and came again! It was so fucking hot to hear her, but the timing was thrown off. When that happened, Joyce fell off and rolled to the side.

"Dammit! I was gonna lose it right there myself! SHITTT!" he groaned.

That beautiful Annie! Without a moment's hesitation she rolled over to him, grabbed his ass, and pulled his hard dick into her mouth! She sucked at it for maybe fifteen seconds and said, "Cum in my mouth, Chris! I want it!"

First time ever! She sucked him off and it didn't take long until he shot his load down her throat! Annie was utterly lost in the moment. She had never done this before, but now it was the thing she wanted most of all! When it was over they held each other close!

All three of them cuddled for a good while; such fun! Joyce (very smartly) decided to dress, go home, and leave the couple to themselves. There would be another time; they all knew it!