A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 07

Story Info
Secrets Must End; The Craziness Begins!
7.3k words
4.74
4.9k
2

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

The next morning Annie opened her eyes and in about five seconds realized she needed to pee...bad! She rolled over, sat up on the side of the bed, and tried to shake away the morning cobwebs. Something was different in the room but she couldn't immediately pinpoint what it was, so she got up and stumbled into the bathroom just in time! Sitting on the commode with her chin in her hands, a playback of last night's events began in her mind. "Wow," she thought, "that was about as good as it gets!" A smile played at the corners of her mouth as she took the toilet tissue and wiped herself. All of a sudden though, the "difference" in the bedroom hit her; it was light outside...MUCH too light! She looked at the clock; 7:41. "OH MY GOD! The kids need to get to school! FUCK!"

Throwing on some clothes she hurried down to the kitchen but found everything eerily quiet. No one was there. She called loudly, "Cassie! Derek? Hey...Kids!?" Nothing. Then a voice came from out on the patio, "Hey Babe...out here!" Chris was outside relaxing on one of the loungers.

"What the hell is going on? Is it Saturday? Did I sleep for two days?"

He grinned at her, "No, it's still Thursday. Cassie woke me up this morning tapping on the bedroom door. They needed a ride to school so I did that for you; I figured you could use another hour of sleep!" He winked at her, "You obviously slept well?"

She giggled at him, "Pretty well, yes! I might still be asleep if I didn't have to go! Hold on..." She returned to the kitchen, got herself a cup of coffee, and sat down next to him, "You even made coffee too! Such a man! Thank you!" Then she added, "And thank you for last night also! Oh my God, that was fun!"

"You're welcome! The fun was off the chain, Babe! So...my little 'slut' is feeling pretty good this morning, huh?"

Annie searched her feelings, "You did exceptionally well, Hon! At the moment...I don't feel horny at all!"

Chris chuckled and looked at his watch, "I give you about another two hours before the 'I'm-not-horny' wears off!" They both laughed and then sat in silence for a few minutes sipping their coffees.

"Yes, this IS fun!" thought Annie, "Our lives are anything but boring!" She took another sip of java, and at that precise moment her thoughts turned to Joyce's proposal about the Max "something." Her husband looked so relaxed and content sitting next to her; she wondered if she should bring it up.

Chris got up to refill their cups and when he returned, these thoughts must have been registering on her face because he said, "Hey, what's running through your mind right now? That look is telling!"

Annie shook her head as if to wake up, "I had a look?"

"Yeah, and if I didn't know better, I would say you're cooking something up." He sat back down and added, "Or am I wrong?"

She giggled, "Maybe all this 'fun' we're having is messing with your perceptions."

"Could be, so then...were my perceptions wrong?"

"No." Chris burst out laughing at the matter-of-fact way she said it, and almost half his coffee sloshed out of his mug; in the nick of time he guided it sideways and the mess just missed his pants. Annie just grinned at him, "Nice save, Sweetie!"

He took a moment to collect himself; then said, "Okay, hit me...what weirdness are we gonna try next?"

"It's too weird to mention; I might need to think about it some more."

"No fuckin' way, Babe! Spill it now!" He looked at his cup, "No pun intended!"

Annie smiled, "Okay, but I warned you!"

As she told him about Joyce's phone call, Chris's facial expressions began with amusement and slowly switched over to incredulous! At one point he was going to say something, but she recognized it and put a hand on his arm to stop him. After getting to the part about how much money might be offered, his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. "Knowing how you think now, he doesn't know you would do it for nothing, huh?"

She laughed, "No, but that's the thing; it's HIS fantasy! He wants the offer to break the straight woman's resistance!"

"Oh my God! So are you going to do this?"

"Do you think I should? I'm telling you because I don't want any repercussions."

Chris sat lost in thought. She heard him muttering, "Goddd!" Then with an "Oh-Well" kind of look on his face, he said, "I guess I'm okay with it, so YOU decide! But I have to tell ya'...our lives are getting wild, Babe! Is this a 'slippery slope' we're on?"

"It sure feels like it, right?"

"Yeah, it does; at the moment I like it. Someday I may need to put the brakes on this stuff; will you be okay with that?"

Annie got up and kissed him, "Perfectly, I'm perfectly okay with it! And after we've been in the swing club for six months, if you decide it's over, then it's over!"

Chris's coffee sloshed some more!

That afternoon Annie picked up the kids from school. Stopping at a red light, they all noticed steam streaming out from under the hood! "Oh God, NOW what?" she said out loud. By sheer happenstance the shop where they did business was one block down, so she pulled in there and turned off the engine. She thought for a minute, "Cass, maybe Steve is available to take us home?"

Cassie tapped his number into her phone, and thirty seconds later she confirmed, "He'll be here in ten minutes."

Derek looked at his mother's frustrated face, "Life's a bitch, ain't it, Mom?" he deadpanned, and both women howled! "If it helps, I could break open my piggy-bank for ya?"

"We need you to go to college; with one less mouth to feed, car repairs will be easier!"

"How much is college these days.?"

"Shut up!"

Annie emerged from the shop office just as Steve arrived, and a few minutes after that they were home. When they stepped into the kitchen, Annie said to them, "You know what? I have such a headache; do you think I could lie down for a while before starting dinner?"

"I have homework," said Derek.

"Sure, Mom," and Cassie offered, "Is there anything I could do for you?"

"Well, if you want, you could chop up some carrots and celery that I need for the veggie platter I planned. That would be nice!"

"No problem, Steve will help me," and she batted her eyes at him, "Won't you?"

"How could I say no?"

"You can't!"

"Great," Annie continued, "I just need thirty minutes for the Tylenol to kick in."

She and Derek headed up the stairs; in the bedroom, she took a couple Tylenol tabs, pulled the drapes closed, and had just lain down when thoughts started hitting her. "Oh oh, those two are alone in the kitchen; I wonder what they'll be up to?" She tried to shake it off and get her quick nap in, but five or six minutes later she realized it was no use. She smiled and thought to herself, "If this was a month ago, I'd be asleep by now." Dragging herself out of bed, she opened the door quietly and stepped into the hallway.

Derek's door was half-open and he was sitting up on his bed with a book; headphones were on and his uninjured leg was bouncing rhythmically to some song on I-tunes. At the top of the stairs, she paused and listened; hearing nothing she crept down. On the third step from the bottom, the angle was good enough to see into the kitchen.

"Oh my God!" Annie's hand flew up to cover her mouth or she would have gasped out loud. Cassie was sitting on the counter-top with Steve standing between her legs. Her top and bra had been lifted up above her breasts, and Steve was busily sucking on her left tit. His right hand was cupping her other boob in such a way that he could pinch and roll the nipple. Cassie had one hand on the top of his head, and the other was bracing her position on the counter. It looked very erotic and Annie was glad that the way Cassie was seated, she wouldn't be spotted watching.

Right then Steve grabbed at her ass with both hands. Cassie whispered something to him and guided his head over to her other tit; then she let go and lifted her breast so the nipple jutted toward his mouth. Steve sucked it in and as he did, Cassie's head fell back in a silent ecstasy! He lashed the nipple repeatedly with his tongue and his hands were clearly pulling her ass to the edge of the counter-top so that he could force his erection into her crotch!

Annie forgot about her headache. The sight was so steamy hot it became difficult to stand still on the step. Her hornies had returned with a vengeance and her hungry pussy was demanding that she feed it something! Steve's bulge was bouncing into Cassie's twat and she was getting a little loud because Annie could hear her say, "That's it! Yesss...Oh Goddd...Good! Suck it...Suck it good Babbyyy, Ohhh Shit yes!"

Cassie slipped off the counter and Annie quickly moved up two steps so she wouldn't be seen. She couldn't hear anything so she leaned over to get a glimpse. Once again Cassie was angled, so Annie returned to the third step and watched as her daughter fumbled with her boyfriend's belt, trying to get his pants undone. When his dick popped free from his briefs, Annie's eyes widened a bit because his hard cock looked large and delicious! Cassie started at his balls cupping and sucking them; then she licked up the shaft spending lots of time on his sensitive areas. Her right hand kept lightly massaging his scrotum and when she wrapped her lips around the cut head and took him in deep, Annie literally DID gasp!

Steve was watching Cassie intently and she was doing such a good job that pretty soon Annie heard him, "Ohhh FUCK Yeah! Oh My GODD, Cass...FUCK! Mmm!" He held the sides of her face with both hands and started a slow fuck into her mouth! Cassie's tits were swinging in rhythm with this and she clearly was letting her tongue slide against the underside of his dick because Steve was gasping, "Ohhh FUUUCCKKK, Babbbe! Shittttt...SHITTTT YESSSS!!"

It didn't take long; another twenty seconds later Steve grabbed his own mouth to stifle a yell and blew a huge load of cum down her throat! Cassie took it all holding onto his ass to keep her balance. When his orgasm subsided, Steve leaned over and collapsed against the countertop, and a smiling Cassie stood up, straightened her clothing and laid her hands and face on her boyfriend's back. She spanked at his ass playfully a few times; and he pushed himself up, gave her a big hug, and then pulled up his pants.

Annie retreated up the stairs and returned to her bedroom. "My God! That was SO fucking HOT!" she thought. She was looking across the hallway at an oblivious Derek when an even naughtier thought hit her. "I sure would love to watch those two fucking sometime!" That thought was so naughty she forced it into the back recesses of her mind and tried to refocus on what to do next. She clearly needed to make a noise so they would know she was coming. Stopping by Derek's door she said rather loudly, "Yes, Derek, dinner will be in an hour; I'll call you."

When she walked into the kitchen, Cassie and Steve were busy chopping the veggies. Cassie looked up with a smile, "Feeling better?"

"Much!" Annie looked at Steve, "How are you two feeling?"

Steve reddened a bit, "Really good, am I staying for dinner?"

Annie laughed, opened the refrigerator door, and pulled out the lamb chops. "Sure, I have extra; call your mother okay?"

Chris timed it perfectly, walking in the door just as Cassie and Steve finished setting the table. He kissed Annie and whispered, "That cute ass needs some attention soon, doesn't it?" Annie gave him another kiss and swatted him with an oven mitt before going to the stairs to call Derek down. When they were all seated and the food was being passed around; Chris looked at Steve. "Wow, we're in the middle of the week and Steve is here; what's the occasion?"

"Didn't you read my text?" Annie returned.

"Yes, the SUV is in the shop."

"Steve was our ride home, so this is his reward!"

"Ohhh, so the lamb chops weren't for me, huh?"

Annie took a sip of her water and smirked at him, "You're eating them aren't you?" Chris grinned and took another bite. Annie leaned over and said, "I'll tell you later."

Derek said, "These lamb chops are so good, I hope your car breaks down every day!"

The three high schoolers finished the meal and excused themselves to do their homework. Chris helped his wife with the dishes and Annie filled him in on what she saw Cassie and Steve doing. Chris said, "Didn't it feel a bit awkward spying on her?"

"Actually no and I'm not sure why," Annie lied. "I think it might have been awkward if they knew I was watching."

"I'm not sure I could do it;" Chris said, "it sounds like more of that 'slippery slope' I mentioned."

"Speaking of 'slippery slopes,' did you and Phil have any conversation today about their plans with Jimmy and Melanie?"

"Yeah well, I asked him if he got any interesting news from while we were away. He wanted to know why I asked, and I just said, 'You know, further developments in your fantasy thing?' He said no but he and Jill had some amazing sex when he got home! I said, 'Me too!' and that was about it. It was pretty clear Jill hadn't told him yet or he would have said something."

By sheer, surreal coincidence the notifications "ding" sounded on Chris's cell phone at that very moment. He glanced at it and broke out in a huge grin!

"Who was that?"

"You won't believe it," he replied, "It's Phil! Listen to this! 'HOLY SHIT, Buddy! Did you hear what happened?'"

Annie laughed, "I guess Jill broke the news!"

"I guess she did!" Chris tapped out a quick reply to Phil, "No...what?"

Twenty seconds later Phil responded. "Ask Annie, Jill said she knows; I'll talk to you tomorrow."

They sat in silence for a couple minutes. Finally Annie said, "This is like an erotic soap opera. It's getting better and weirder every day!"

"You like it huh?"

"Ohh yeah! So far it's really hot!"

"I do too, but ya know what? Some boundaries are beginning to form in my mind, Babe."

"Oh? Like?"

"Like number one, I don't want Cassie and Derek to find out what we're doing! And where would we all be if Cassie had seen you watching her?"

"It probably would have led to a conversation; I don't have any problem with conversations like that with her."

Chris looked thoughtful, "I guess conversations are a good thing; but what will you do if she asks questions?

"Such as?"

"Such as, 'Hey Mom? Have you ever had a threesome?'"

Annie giggled, "I think I would just have to be honest!"

He stared at her with his mouth open, "You would tell her that we had sex with her best friend's mother?" Now it was Annie's turn to be thoughtful. She realized if she was going to be honest with Cassie, she would have to be honest with Chris. The reality of that thought sent a shudder through her, a visible one. Chris saw it and said, "Yeah, that's a tough one huh?"

"Yes, very tough. I'm not sure how to answer it."

"Okay, now you know what I mean by my 'boundaries' thing!"

Annie took him by the hand, "Tell you what, let me think about this for a couple days. You do the same; and then let's settle on some boundaries. I don't want anything to tear apart our family, okay?"

"Agreed. Today is Thursday, let's talk again this weekend."

The next day Annie sent a text message to Joyce. "Hi Joyce, we need to talk. How about lunch today?"

Ten minutes later she replied, "Great! 'Charlie's' at 12:00."

At 11:50 that morning, Annie was sitting on a bar stool nursing a lime margarita. She wasn't sure how to begin this discussion, but she was quite sure Joyce would be able to help her see the path to a solution.

Joyce was late; at 12:10 she walked in the door and took the seat next to Annie. "Sorry I'm late, but God, THAT looks good! I need one!"

"Pretty busy at the office?"

Joyce rolled her eyes, "Insane! But that's normal."

"You okay meeting? I want to talk but it can wait until tomorrow."

"No way, I want to hear this; I needed a break anyway and I can work late tonight if I want to. So what's on your mind?"

Annie took another sip of her drink, "It's Chris."

Joyce tucked some hair behind her ear, "Trouble?"

"No, not that; but he's concerned about where our lives are going; and to be honest, I can't disagree because if there's one thing I want, it's for him (and by extension US) to be happy!"

"I totally understand; so how happy are you right now?"

"Very happy! My eyes have been opened to a lot of things and there aren't any regrets so far...except..."

"Except what?"

"Secrets...I'm keeping secrets from him; that concerns me."

Joyce was silent. Holding the glass in her left hand; slowly and quietly she drummed the fingertips of her right hand on the bar. Finally she said, "It's been years now; I've been so sexually independent that I don't even think about how Aaron would feel about it all. We don't discuss anything like this; our situation is so different from yours."

"So tell me what you think about my situation then."

"As I see it, you only have two options; tell him everything or tell him nothing."

Annie paused, "There's a third option, shut it all down and go back to how it was two months ago."

Her friend smiled, "You could do that, but the secret is still hanging out there."

"Maybe this only leaves one option then; come clean...tell him everything. But...I don't know how to do that!"

Joyce giggled, "Want me to tell him?"

"I'm being serious, Joyce!"

"So am I, Sweetie!"

Annie studied her face, "You realize, when he finds out our daughters are involved, it may be too much for him; he might get really pissed off!"

"I have an idea!" she said with a sly look.

"Oh-ohhh! Now what?"

Joyce laughed at Annie's reaction, "Seriously, I have an idea. Don't you like my ideas?"

"I like your ideas just fine! But I can't answer about HIS reaction!"

"Then maybe you'll just have to trust me. Why don't you and Chris come over to my house on Saturday night, say 7:00. Aaron is going to be gone again, and we'll just see if my plan will work. Even if it doesn't, the worst that can happen is: Chris will get angry, he'll blow up, you'll both make some promises, and then you'll kiss and make up!"

"And what if he says we can't play with you anymore?"

Joyce shrugged, "Then he does...the secrets have to be dealt with, right? This is a decision you have to make, Ann."

That night Annie told Chris about going to Joyce's house on Saturday. "Oh brother!" he exclaimed, "is this what I think it is?"

"No, God...is sex all you ever think about?"

Chris laughed at her hypocrisy, "I'm not even gonna dignify that with a reply! So what is it about then?"

"Joyce and I just want to discuss some things with you, mainly about the 'slippery slope' thing."

"Ah, okay! This could be good, I guess; but hey, if tomorrow night isn't about the three of us having sex, then maybe you wanna fool around with me tonight?"

Annie made a face at him, "There you go again!"

Chris didn't answer; he just slapped her on the butt and reached for the remote.

The next day they spent all morning and part of the afternoon working on some home projects; then they showered and napped together and got ready for the evening. Annie could tell that he was excited about what might transpire; in the shower it was VERY obvious he was horny! (For that matter, so was she.) Admittedly she was nervous about what Joyce might do to get the secrets out in the open; but she thought, "It's just as well to get this over with!"

They ate a light sandwich at 6:00 and decided to walk to Joyce's house. It just so happened that she was waiting for them on the front porch. "Hi there you two! It's such a beautiful night tonight, isn't it? I'm almost tempted to bring the wine out here and sit for a while."

"I wouldn't mind," said Chris, "why can't we?"

Joyce winked at Annie then said to him, "If I told you why, you would immediately say, 'okay, let's go inside!'"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers