A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris must seen the wink because he grinned, "You girls are so fuckin' naughty!"

"And YOU LOVE IT!" Annie smirked.

Joyce was giggling, "C'mon inside, kids; I have nosy neighbors!"

In the house Joyce said, "Ann, why don't you take Chris down to our "Den of Iniquity;" I'll bring down the drinks," and she went into the kitchen. Annie led Chris downstairs and flipped on the lights.

"Wow," he exclaimed, "this is one great hangout!" Stepping further into the room, he spotted the sofa and said, "Is this where Jimmy put it to Jill?"

Annie laughed, "Oh yeah! It's probably still warm too! They set that thing on fire!"

A minute later Joyce came down with three wine spritzers and they spent the next fifteen minutes catching up on news and current events. Chris found out a little more about Joyce's business dealings. He didn't know Aaron very well and from the way she described him, he didn't need to know more. He knew a lot of guys like that; men who started out one way, and then their personal lives disappeared into their work.

Just as he was thinking this, he heard Joyce say, "But enough of this boring stuff; let's talk about us!"

"Yes," Annie replied, "what about us, anyway?"

Joyce turned to Chris, "What has she told you about 'us'? Has she filled you in?"

Chris raised his eyebrows, "Yeah, right! Like this guy Max?"

Joyce's giggled and her face squinched, "You told him that huh?"

"Of course! We've been looking for other revenue streams; this might be one of those!" They all laughed after that one!

Turning back to him Joyce continued, "Yes, Chris! THAT'S what my life is like now! One fun time after another! But tell me, what do you think of Max's proposal?"

"Some weird shit that! But I'm fine with it; as long as it doesn't get out of hand!"

"Such as?"

"Like Max saying, 'I'll give Annie another thousand if she'll let me fuck her!' Weird shit like that!"

Joyce grinned, "That won't happen, I won't let it!"

"How can you control it?"

"All I can tell you is, Max and I have an understanding."

Chris looked at Annie then back at Joyce, "Annie trusts you, so I trust you. Just keep me in the loop, okay?"

"Agreed, and speaking of 'keeping you in the loop,' did Annie tell you why I invited you over tonight?"

"Something about dealing with the slippery slope we have been wanting to control."

Joyce nodded, "Yes, and how's that going?"

"So far so good I think," Chris turned to Annie, "Did you tell her about what you saw on Thursday?"

"Uh, no...not yet." She took another sip of wine, "Joyce, I caught Cassie giving Steve a blow job!"

"Whoa! Fun stuff, right?" Joyce drew her feet up under her on the sofa. "Did they see YOU?"

"No, I stayed out of sight; I didn't want to embarrass him. I'm pretty sure Cassie wouldn't have minded; I may tell her later that I was watching." Chris looked confused, so Annie added, "I've been trying keep things open with her too, Honey!"

"Yes, but you just said you don't think she would have minded you watching her. That's not something I would have EVER wanted MY mother to watch!"

"Well, girls are different, that's for sure!"

"No doubt about that!"

Joyce was grinning, "You men are so incredibly predictable! I'm pretty sure you don't care what we women think just as long as you get to shove your big cock in our pussies regularly! Am I right?"

Chris tried to look hurt, but it was no use! "As painful as it is to admit; if we're honest, I guess that's accurate!"

"Of course it is! And since we're being honest to this point, let's be honest about another thing." She looked at Annie, "Tell me, when was the last time you two had sex?"

"Wednesday night."

"Then, knowing your history, this guy right here must be pretty damn horny right now!" Glancing back at him she asked, "So...are you?"

Looking down at his crotch Chris said, "Uhh, yeah, I guess I am!"

Joyce grinned at Annie, "He's had that bulge for the last five minutes! Did you notice it?"

"Not really, but lately everything turns him on! Just wiggling my ass at him in the kitchen seems to do it! When I told him last night that there was no guarantee what would happen with us tonight, he wanted to..."

Chris interrupted her and said good-naturedly, "Damn! You ladies are harsh! Is 'harsh' what happens to women who go bi-sexual?"

Joyce giggled and said, "Should I explain what we're thinking? Do you really want to know, or do you just want to get into our pants?"

"Oh my God!" said Chris using both hands to hold the sides of his head, "don't make me think so hard!" After the laughter subsided he added, "And now I have to go pee, please; there are 'facilities' down here I take it?"

"Behind the stairwell, Mr. Horny Sir!" Chris got up chuckling and headed for the restroom; when they heard the door close, Joyce said to Annie, "This is going very well! Are you prepared to take it all the way?"

"All the way? What does that mean?"

"All of your secrets revealed; and the best way I know how to do that is to surprise him!"

"Surprise him how?"

Joyce shook her head, "You're just going to have to trust me and follow my lead; can you do that?"

Annie's head tipped sideways as she contemplated the question, "I can trust you, and I can follow your lead; but is he going to get upset with this 'surprise?'"

"Don't worry, my guess is that he's too horny to be upset much; this is a night he won't ever forget!"

They heard the bathroom door open, "You ready?"

"Just so you know, I'm fucking horny myself!"

"So am I...it's off the charts!" Joyce admitted. "Damn hormones!"

Annie burst out laughing and Chris sat down saying, "What's so funny?"

"Joyce's hormones are acting up!"

Chris looked askance at Joyce, "You feel okay?"

Joyce rolled her eyes and looked at Annie, "Men!" Chris blushed and shook his head, but Joyce continued, "Listen, Mr. Horny Sir, switch places with me; I want to see if your wife can get your dick hard again!"

"Okay!" Getting out of his chair he helped Joyce to her feet. "But this is no great trick; I'm already hardening thinking about what the plan is!"

"I'll tell you one part of the plan; while you were gone, Annie and I were debating which of us is the horniest!"

Chris's mouth dropped open, "You were? Who won?"

"I'm not telling, but you'll find out! Annie, pull his cock out and let's see how it's doing?"

Annie blushed and giggled and started undoing his belt. Chris leaned back with his hands behind his head. "Oh, my God!" they heard him mutter.

Joyce knelt on the sofa next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "When you get that dick out, give it a good sucking just to get him warmed up!"

Annie opened his pants and gasped because wasn't wearing his normal briefs; his cock sprang free immediately and she grabbed it around the base and shook it a little at Joyce! "Look at this! This fucking thing is completely hard already!"

"I'm not surprised; go ahead, suck him in Ann! Let's make him squirm, I LOVE it!" Annie slid her lips up against his cut head and gave his peehole several tongue-tickles! Chris lurched and gasped, and Joyce laughed at him! "We're only just starting you! Don't you dare lose it before we get ours!"

Annie stroked his shaft and said, "Nothing to worry about; he's a champ, Joyce!"

Joyce leaned over and kissed him full on the mouth; her tongue dove in searching for his and Chris pulled her face close, reaching for her tit with his other hand. Annie went down on his dick and he felt the head bump into the back of her throat! With a groan he let go of Joyce's breast and reached for the back of his wife's head, holding her in that deep-throat position!

Joyce stopped kissing him and breathed into his mouth, "Feelin' good? Do you care what we think now? Or should we just suck you and fuck with you, and let you have your way with our horny pussies?" Chris was shuddering with lust and Joyce could literally feel the sexual electricity arcing through him. She pulled his t-shirt up and began playing with his nipples and kissing him again! Glancing down she saw Annie fondling his balls and sliding her tongue up and down the sensitive underside of the hard-on; her saliva was drenching it! She hissed some more words at him, "Oh my fuckinggg Goddd! Your wife is amazing! Look at that tongue working your beautiful dick...oh MY GODDD!" Chris shuddered again!

All of a sudden, Joyce stood up and said to Annie, "Stand up, girlfriend; we're ready for more slippery slope!" Annie stood up immediately and Joyce stepped behind her. "Watch this Mr. Horny Dick!" She pulled off Annie's top and bra and began massaging and cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples! Chris's eyes were wide-wide open and Annie reached behind herself with one hand and pulled Joyce's head into the crook of her neck! Joyce began bouncing her friend's tits, "You like this, Horny Man?" Chris could only nod; his cock was pulsing and he was licking his lips non-stop.

Joyce whispered in her ear, "He's ready; don't be shocked now, just roll with this!" She let go of Annie's boobs, then she reached down and pushed her friend's shorts and panties to the floor. When Ann was naked, Joyce said to Chris, "Now we want to do something else; we're pushing the slippery slope. This is all about our fun! Not just YOUR fun; it's our fun too! Do you agree?"

Chris was breathing hard; he really was in no position to disagree, so he nodded, "Okay, I get that; what's next?"

From off to the side Annie saw a very nude Melanie walk up behind the sofa. Joyce quickly whispered again in her ear, "Stay calm, try not to react. We're revealing all the secrets and pushing the envelope. We're going to find his limits! You okay? Talk to him!"

Annie looked at Chris and smiled, "Honey, we're going to try something new now; I think you'll like it but I'm also thinking, let's just have fun tonight and then discuss it later, okay?"

Chris looked funny but he said (in a rather unsure manner,) "It's okay to experiment, but at this point, I gotta fuck you both! Promise me?"

"We promise! Joyce? What's next?"

"Close your eyes Chris! Annie wants to suck you some more!"

When he complied Joyce gave her a nudge and Annie dropped to her knees and started stroking his hard dick again with both hands! With Chris's eyes closed she could watch Melanie; the sexy teen came around the couch and knelt where her mother had been before. Annie sucked his cock back into her mouth and watched things unfold. Mel leaned against her husband and pushed her tits into his face. Joyce spoke right up, "Suck those! Suck those titties, Chris!"

His lips searched the girl's tit-flesh for her nipples and when he found them, his whole body jumped and his eyes flew open! "Holyyyy SHITTTT!" he cried as recognition hit him! "WHAT THE FUCK is going on here?"

Joyce looked down at Annie as if to say, "Who's gonna answer him?" Annie shook her head so Joyce continued, "Is there a problem? I don't see a problem. Girls, do either of you see a problem?"

Annie giggled (albeit somewhat nervously,) "I don't."

Melanie was staring at Chris intently, "I certainly don't see a problem!"

Joyce's eyes were shining with anticipation, "I guess no one here has a problem, Chris; so what's YOUR problem?"

Chris's response was strained, mainly because his wife was still licking his cock and Mel was plying his nipples. He closed his eyes tight and then opened them, "Your daughter, THAT'S the problem; what's up with that? Is this incest or something?"

Joyce smile, "Nothing of the sort, you silly thing! But...we were keeping fun like this a secret, and Ann felt that wasn't right; Soooo...we're letting you in on it! Do you still have a problem?"

He looked a little stunned, "I don't know...I...I..."

"It's just like this Mr. H," interjected Melanie, "I'm way into group sex!" She lowered her face to his and began kissing his lips very lightly. Chris obviously didn't know what to do, so he let her do it.

Joyce picked up the thread, "Yes, Chris, I wouldn't let Mel have sex before she turned eighteen; but now that she has, she's told me her desires and I'm fine with them as long as she let's me guide her. As I said before, Annie loves you; she doesn't want to keep secrets from you, so she wants to let you in on the fun!"

Chris said to Annie, "You're okay with this? You're good with me fucking our daughter's friend?"

She paused and said, "Honey, you weren't there the other night! It was amazingly HOT, Oh my God! Watching Jimmy's big cock fucking Jill was such fun! It made me think that I want to see yours fuck Melanie! I just want to see that and when we shared that with Mel...well, she would like it too! So yeah! You can fuck her! I want to see it; I'm so turned on right now I could die!"

Chris looked at Melanie; Annie could tell his emotions were overheating big-time! "I don't know...Shit, you ladies are going down a road that..."

Joyce interrupted him, "Tell you what, let's just have fun tonight, okay? Then you and Ann talk it over and make decisions. We understand, and we'll abide by your boundaries after this. What do you say? Do we agree?"

Chris was perplexed; he looked down at Annie with her huge question mark expression. She just said, "Oh my God, Hon! C'mon...let's do this, talk later! Three hungry pussies, and you can have all three! What's not to like?"

His eyes traveled to all three of them, Melanie's last and they were smoldering with lust. "C'mon Mr H, ever since my Mom invited me, I wanted to see what your kiss was like. Wanna kiss me?" She took his hand and placed it on her right tit; Chris fondled it for a second, his forefinger flicking her nipple. She leaned over and whispered something in his ear.

"Holy Fuck!" he exclaimed and when he did, Melanie wasted no time. They kissed, and right from the start the kiss was torrid!

"That's it...beauuutiful!" Joyce caught Annie's attention and winked! She mouthed the words, "Fucking hot!" and then motioned for Annie to go back on his dick again! She sucked him in with the intent of getting him off quickly!

Melanie was now leaning on Chris's chest; she had both hands on his cheeks and their kiss was searingly hot! Suddenly she stopped, swung a leg over to straddle him and said, "Don't hold back, Mr. H, do what you want!" He grabbed both of her ass cheeks and lifted her just enough to get her left nipple in his mouth. Annie knew what he was doing; she knew it well! Mel's boobs were smaller and he pretty much had the whole breast in his mouth and he was tonguing her teat. "Oh yeahhh! Oh Goddd... Mmm, Yesss! Suck it! Oh Goddd, Yesss...suck my little tittie!"

Annie was now jacking his cock with one hand and leaning a little to the side so she could see him sucking her nips! Chris switched to the other tit and as he did he said to Joyce, "So, you devious Bitch! Are you just gonna stand there all night, or are you gonna get naked too?"

Joyce just laughed, "Such fun! Annie, help me okay?" She pulled her girlfriend up and together they made a big show of removing her clothes! Chris was really taking it to Mel's perky, little tits; but he was watching them too! When Joyce was nude Annie ran a hand between her legs and stepped in real close to kiss her! The kiss was a bit light and smoochy, and when Joyce noticed Chris watching, she picked up her boobs and began rubbing them into Annie's. Their nipples folded against each other's and got harder and harder the more they rubbed! "Oh fuck!" said Joyce, "God, that feels so good!"

Right at that moment, Melanie reached down and pushed Chris's hard-on flat across his stomach; then she sat on it so that the shaft fit the length of her slit. "God, Oh Wow...I am soooo wet!" she breathed! She braced her hands against his shoulders and started a slow slide of her hips, riding her pussy up and down his hard cock! Chris's eyes went wide; the young girl's wet cunt was making squishy sounds as it slid up and down his dick! "OH ...OHH, OHH GODDD!" Mel cried. "OH My GODDD! That's SOOO good!" He grabbed her ass again and helped her move; her clit was catching the cut head perfectly and it was clear that this was going to make her cum! She was panting and riding faster and faster, and when He sucked her left nipple in...ten seconds later she lost it and came all over his cock and balls! Annie was shocked that Chris hadn't cum himself (later she found out he would have if it had gone on just a few seconds longer!)

Melanie rolled off for a recovery moment and when she did a space opened up on the couch. Joyce pushed Annie into it (right next to Chris) and got down between her legs. "Your turn, Sweetie! That horny pussy of yours needs to cum too! Chris, could you suck her tits for me and I'll take care of this!"

Chris barked with laughter (a good sign,) and began to lash Annie's left nipple with his tongue! Joyce pushed Annie's knees up a little and then ran her tongue up and down the slit from her ass to her clit! The quickness of this move caught her by surprise and Annie yelped, "Fucckkk! Oh SHITT!" She heard Mel laughing, but Joyce paused and said to her daughter, "Don't just sit there! You take the other tit, Honey!" Still giggling, Mel scooted over to the other side and began the assault on her other nipple! Between the two of them sucking her teats and Joyce tongue-fucking her, it only took thirty seconds or so and Annie stiffened and exploded!

Joyce looked up at Chris, "How're we doing?"

Chris laughed, "You ladies will be the death of me, but what a way to go! Is it YOUR turn now?"

She grinned back, "Damn right it is!" She reached for his cock which was still rock hard, "It would be MY honor to get fucked first!" She pushed him back against the sofa and climbed on. "Let's play a game and see who cums first! Ha!" Her right hand guided his dick to her opening and she slowly let herself down on it, all the while watching his face to gauge his reaction. Chris cupped at her tits and shook them a bit, and then closed his eyes tight as she began to ride him! "Oh Fuck yes! Mmm! Unghh! Wowww!" Joyce was squealing!"

Annie pulled herself up and went around behind the couch. She leaned over the back and kissed Chris deeply while he fucked her friend! Chris was making those little, urgent sounds in his throat; the kind that Annie was so familiar with, the kind that were signaling an imminent orgasm! She kept kissing him and reached for his nipples and pinched them hard. Chris was gurgling in his throat but he pulled away from the kiss enough to say, "Are you trying to make me lose?"

"Yes!"

"Bitch!" But he sort of laughed.

By this time Joyce was bouncing hard on top of him. It looked like it could end up in a tie, but all of a sudden Joyce froze, and with a loud, guttural groan she came and collapsed against his chest!

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "I won?" Annie and Melanie exploded with laughter, and Joyce was just a quivering mess lying against his chest!

Melanie was giggling and she said to him, "Okay, my turn again...I want to be in this game too!"

Chris turned to Annie, "Honey, call our doctor...put him on 'stand-by,' okay?" All three women were laughing this time!

Mel took her mother's place on top of Chris, and this time it was no contest! Seven or eight thrusts into her tight, teen pussy and Chris yelled and shot his load up into her beautiful cunt! Annie was hissing in his ear, "You fuck sooo good! I just LOVE you!"

After his initial cum and resting for a while, the thing that got him hard again was when Melanie and Annie fell into a sixty-nine on the floor. He didn't say anything, but by the look on his face, Annie knew he was conflicted. Yet the sight was just too erotic in the heat of the moment, and when Melanie was eating his wife's pussy and making her orgasm two times, right in the middle of that the look melted off his face and he just let himself go!