A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbi blushed also and said, "I love it! I don't always wear a bra, but sometimes we lay around in the bedroom together in our undies."

Annie's pussy did a flip-flop as she visualized that, "I bet you do, naughty girls! Go ahead Carla, keep going!" She kicked her jeans away then slipped the bra straps off her shoulders. When she spun it around to unclasp it, her smallish boobs were revealed. Annie guessed she was not quite a B-cup; but her aureoles were the size of a half dollar, and her hardened nipples were very pronounced. "Oh God!" she said to Robbi again, "Those look completely suckable!" Robbi didn't answer, she just blushed some more!

Carla tossed her bra over the arm of the couch, and then slowly slid her panties off. Her pussy was shaved, and she sort of covered it with her hand for a moment. "Okay, so now what?"

"Turn around," said Annie, "we want to get a look at you; isn't she beautiful, Cass? Melanie's gonna have so much fun with her!"

Carla turned around and displayed her tushie for the group; Annie decided right then and there that her ass was her best feature. It was a killer, and she shivered as she thought about Mel playing with it! Cass must have thought the same thing because she said, "Wow, your ass is perfect, Carla!"

Carla didn't answer, she just looked at them rather coyly over her shoulder.

"Your turn, Robbi!" said Annie, "Carla, I would love to watch you strip your girlfriend, but Robbi... maybe you could warm her up with a kiss first!" Robbi didn't hesitate; she got up and pulled the nude Carla into her arms, and they went right at it! The kiss was torrid from the start and Annie had visions of them doing this very thing during stolen moments in the school bathrooms and under the stairwells.

"WOW! That's hot!" Cassie's voice was ragged with lust, "Look at that Mom!"

"Mmm, yess! Totally...just beautiful! But okay, lovebirds, break that up and take her clothes off, Carla!"

They stopped (almost reluctantly) and Carla grabbed the bottom of her friend's sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. Robbi was wearing a while shell with spaghetti straps and it was clear that today she wasn't wearing a bra. Carla worked her jeans off next and the taller girl's thong panties were tangerine orange. Annie and Cassie looked at them, then at each other, "You two are gorgeous," said Annie, "I'm liking this adventure more and more every minute! Now her top Carla!"

Carla was into this now and she said, "Let me show you something I like!" She pulled Robbie's shirt up until her boobs were exposed and let it sit there. "This picture turns me on a lot!" Robbi's tits were at least a DD... her nipples were huge and the left one was pierced with a silver bar! They were just as big as Cassie's but they had a lot more sexy sag to them. Carla picked them up with both hands and shook them a little. Robbi just reached behind her friend's head and pulled her toward the right nipple. When Carla sucked it in and Cassie and Annie sucked in their breath.

She stopped abruptly and pulled the shirt the rest of the way off, then reached down and finger-tipped her pussy through the thong slow and sexy. She glanced at her observers and said to Annie, "Now, is this what you meant? Do we have your approval now?"

"Not yet; let's get her panties off!" Robbi's pussy was mostly shaved too, but she had a small landing strip adorning her mons. "Yes, you girls are real naughty! Both of you shaved...I bet you just love to scissors each other!"

Robbi shook her head and smiled at Cassie, "Oh my God!" she said, "Your mom is a bad girl! What are YOU like?"

"I'm not as experienced," she replied, "but I hope to get there someday!"

Robbi laughed, "I'm thinking you and I will be partners on Monday."

Cassie nodded, "Could be, but I don't think we're finished yet today." She looked at her mother and grinned, "I think we need to watch them go down on each other!"

Annie burst out laughing when she heard them gasp. "A very good idea, Honey! Who do you want to watch first?"

"Hmm, Robbi I think!"

Turning to Robbi Annie said, "Do a good job, and maybe you won't need my approval; Cassie will want you!"

Carla must have been loving this game now because without hesitation she dropped back down onto the sofa. She began pinching her own nipples and spreading her legs lewdly as if to say, "Yeah! It IS a good idea; get down here and eat me!"

Robbi was just as eager but she was determined to go slower. She knelt one knee between her girlfriend's thighs and then leaned forward. Grasping the side of her tit, she dragged the nipple across Carla's lips and pushed her knee right up against the blond's wet pussy. Carla grabbed her lover's ass and slowly began to hump herself on the knee. She sucked at Robbi's tit for a good thirty seconds and then switched over to the left one.

Then she surprised everyone by pulling Robbi's ass cheeks apart just a little bit so that their new pervy friends could see a flash of her pink. Annie heard her daughter gasping over and over, "Oh my God; Ohh Myy Godd!" After thirty-something seconds of that, Robbi slid down on her knees between her girlfriend's legs. Carla pulled her labia apart and said, "Mmm, yes! Give them a good show, Robbi! Goddd...YES! Suck my clit!"

When Robbi glued her mouth to Carla's twat and started sucking and tonguing her, Annie became aware that her own body was literally shuddering with lust. She just knew her pussy was soaking her panties, so she leaned back in her chair and started teasing the insides of her thighs with her fingertips. Cassie was even worse; her daughter had her hand down the front of her shorts, and the other hand was under her shirt playing with her titties.

Carla's eyes were tightly closed and she was biting her lower lip to keep from crying out! The situation was SO erotic, and Robbi's tongue was SO insistent that her first orgasm was just seconds away. Annie saw it and she to her them, "Watch Cass! Oh my God, watch her cum! That's it Robbi...Yess...she's gonna cum!"

It seemed to ignite something in Carla; she gasped several times for air, (it sounded as if she'd been holding her breath for ten minutes;) then grabbed the sides of Robbi's head and pulled her hard into her cunt. The sound she made when the orgasm hit was difficult to describe, but it was very noisy and completely incoherent!

Robbi pulled back and her face was glistening wet; she climbed up on Carla and they kissed passionately for several seconds. Annie was incredibly horny, but she managed to say, "God, that was so good! What did you think, Cass?"

Annie couldn't tell if she had cum or not, but Cass was sitting up straighter and she said, "Oh Yeah! REALLY good! I'm almost convinced!" Annie giggled quietly at her cheeky daughter, and then Cass amped it up some more! "Maybe I WILL be convinced if Carla let's Robbi sit on her face!"

Robbi made Annie laugh out loud when she said, "Thank God! I need to cum so bad I might die!"

Carla was funny too, "All I have to say is, I'm convinced! Mmm...she made me cum so hard!"

She laid down and Robbi straddled her face; as she was lowering her pussy onto her lover's mouth, she looked at the Hughes women and cracked a smile, "Bitches! You bitches are gonna pay! I LOVE this!"

Cassie was giggling, "YOU started this! Isn't it fun though?" Robbi was going to answer, but right then her pussy made contact with Carla's mouth and she got a bit distracted! So Cassie added, "THAT shut her up, huh Mom?"

Annie was distracted too! Robbi was grinding down and her hips were rocking back and forth against Carla's mouth; Annie was watching Robbi's big tits swing rhythmically in time with her hips. Carla reached up and slapped the left boob playfully three or four times. She must have known Robbi loved that because her head lolled back in pleasure with each slap!

It didn't take long; Robbi's breathing got quicker and more frantic by the second! Carla's tongue was giving her clit a workout and THEN Robbi started talking, "Ohh Fuck yes! That's it you dirty girl! Mmm, Uhh, ungghh...ohhh, FUCK! Goddd...Mmm...uh, Unghh, Ohhh, Mmmm!" Robbi started yelping and she clutched her tit against her chest and rocked even quicker! With a guttural, "Fucckkk!" she sat down hard on Carla's face and began shuddering as her climax peaked!

The older woman looked over at Cassie; she had pulled her shirt up and was pinching and rolling her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. When she noticed her mother looking at her; she smiled, cupped her boobs, bounced them up and down and said, "I think she came! We 'bitches' are just about ready to give our approval!" Annie just laughed!

All of a sudden the two naked girls appeared over the arms of the lounger. They grabbed Cassie's hands away and each of them fastened their mouths on one of her nipples. Cassie didn't struggle at all; it was like she was expecting it, and she pulled her hands away, reached for the back of their necks, and pinned their faces to her breasts! "Oh God that feels good," she exclaimed! Robbi was sucking her and Carla was flicking the nipple with the tip of her tongue hummingbird fast!

Annie didn't know what to do, so she just said, "Okay you two; I give my approval! Okay??" But that didn't stop them. Carla's left hand pulled Cassie's shorts and panties to the side, and Robbi's fingers invaded her slit! Cassie was just gurgling, "Oh my Godd...Goddd, Ohhh, Mmm, Ungghh!"

Just as the two attackers sensed she might orgasm, they stopped. Annie thought Cass looked kind of surprised, but they grabbed Cassie's hands, picked her up and stripped her! Both of them were mumbling about how beautiful she was, how sexy she was, what beautiful boobs and ass she had, and how cute her pussy was! Carla pushed the now naked teen down on the sofa and Robbi parted her legs and climbed between them so she could scissors her!

"OH yeah!" Cassie yelped, "Fuck me! I approve! Fuck me Robbi!"

Their soaking wet pussies kissed. Robbie ground into her a couple times, then she reached down and pulled her labial lips apart so their clits could make better contact! Cassie cried out in pleasure as the scissors-rocking began. Annie was simply frozen in place at the erotic scene in front of her. Cassie's tits were flowing up and down her chest, and Robbi was grinding their pussies together holding her by the knees!

Just like that, Carla was behind her. She had both hands on Annie's shoulders and she was kissing her neck and whispering in her ear, "I bet you approve NOW! I bet you like seeing your bitch daughter get fucked by my girlfriend like that! I love it! Oh my God, I love watching Robbi fuck her!" Carla's hand's moved like magic; she slid them down Annie's shoulders and they slipped inside her blouse and down into the cups of her bra. She pinched and rolled her nipples and cooed in her ear, "You're a fucking, naughty mommy! Setting up three horny teenagers like this! I bet this was your plan all along; to get your sexy daughter fucked by my girlfriend! Well now it's your turn!"

Carla quickly unbuttoned Annie's blouse and just as quickly pulled her tits out, shelving them over the cups of her bra! She turned Annie's face to her and kissed her hard over the shoulder; her tongue dove deeply into Annie's mouth savagely sucking at the older woman's tongue! Her fingers were flicking Annie's nipples and any composure Annie thought she had was disappearing fast.

The only reason the kiss broke was because right then Cassie cried out and came under Robbi's pussy assault! Her tummy was spasming over and over and there were tears flowing down her cheeks! Carla waited just a bit, then stepped in front of Annie and yanked off her shorts and panties!, "Oh Godddd," Annie wailed when the younger girl's mouth found her clit!

It didn't even take fifteen seconds and her orgasm slammed into her, and even then Carla didn't quit. She motioned for Robbi to come over and then sucked Annie's clit yet again! Robbi was all over Annie's tits! She sucked on the right one, and slapped the left one...kissed Annie hard for several seconds; then was right back to her boobs! Carla's mouth was so insistent! She sucked Annie to a second orgasm, and then a third! That was enough because her clit hit that super-sensitive "don't touch it" point. Oh God!

Then the minxes turned their attention back to Cassie! This time Carla jumped on her in a scissors, and Robbi climbed onto her face. "Suck me, Bitch! You OWE me! C'mon, suck my clit now!"

Cassie hadn't lost anything during that first orgasm. She attacked Robbi's pussy aggressively, and Carla was tribbing their clits just as beautifully as her girlfriend had! Cassie was tonguing her clit quick and hard; Robbi was just staring at Annie while she rode Cassie's mouth! "She's gonna make me cum, Ms Bitch! Your daughter is gonna make my pussy cum! Watch...watch her! Godd...yesss!"

Robbi came all over Cassie's face, and it was too much for Carla! With a loud scream her pussy erupted, and she let loose a torrent of girl cum all over Cassie's cunt. It was so hot! Robbi needed to do one more thing though; she pushed Carla off, got between Cassie's legs, and licked up the girl juice that had leaked all over her. Then she fastened her mouth to Cassie's pussy and sucked her off to another freaky-intense climax! At the moment of truth she screamed, "Mom! Goddd! She's gonna do it...she's gonna make my pussy cum again! Oh FUCCCKKK!"

All Annie could do was watch...and think... "I believe they have my approval!"

12