A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long, almost uncomfortable pause as Millie was processing and the two women waited. There was a sexual tension in the room which was strange to Annie, but the longer it went, the more she felt like Millie was going to say yes.

Leave it to Joyce, she waited at least another minute while the tension built, and then she said, "Millie?"

Millie started, "Yes?"

"I've known you for ten years; all that time I never considered anything like what we're talking about today. Even though Annie and I are involved, the back story is there were extenuating circumstances, and one thing led to another. I can tell you about that some other time; but right now, Dear..if you want to, Annie and I could show you some things...if YOU want to!"

Millie looked out the window for a moment; then covered her face with both hands. The full implication of what this decision meant was huge. Cheating on her husband, lesbian sex, having sex with a customer; there was a lot to consider. Annie thought she must have been unbearably horny to look past all that when two hours ago she wasn't thinking about it at all. Annie thought back to that first night at Joyce's house, standing in her upstairs hallway and watching her daughter get seduced by Melanie. Oh my God! She had been so horny and aroused that all reasoning was suspended. She wondered if that's where Millie was, so horny her mind couldn't think straight.

When the older woman turned around she said, "I must be crazy, but I'm gonna go for it." Her eyes shifted back and forth at the two women, "Joyce, I will need a favor though."

"What's that, Sweetie?"

"I do want to try this, but I need some cock really bad as well; can you coach me on how to find some?"

Joyce choked down a laugh, "Of course I will; I would love to!"

"Is she coaching you too, Annie?"

"Not really, I don't fuck other men; my husband Chris is awesome!"

Joyce piped up, "I can attest to that! He's unbelievable!"

More gawking! Millie stared at Joyce again, then at Annie, "Shut up! Oh God SHUT UP! Are you two saying you shared your husband with her?"

Annie just nodded, Millie covered her face again, and Joyce giggled. Millie was smiling when she removed her hands; she spent the next five minutes putting the finishing touches on their hair and of course, she took their credit cards and gave them a swipe. She looked at Joyce with a big grin and said, "I'm thinking my tip will be huge today!"

Joyce laughed and said, "Doesn't matter, my coaching is $20 per hour!"

They all laughed some more and Millie added, "Oh yeah? Well it better be worth it!"

She led them through the other door into her house; the stairs to the second floor were right in front of them. Entering the bedroom Annie couldn't help but comment, "Wow, Millie! What a beautiful room!" It was tastefully done and totally immaculate. The bed was perfectly made and there were six decorative pillows in place near the headboard. It was as if the room was staged this way for an article in "Good Housekeeping!"

"Where's your hubby, Millie?" Joyce asked.

"He always takes his mother to dinner on Monday nights; he won't be back until at least eight o'clock. She's eighty-eight and in a nursing home; she needs special care."

"That should be enough time, but I don't know!" The look on Millie's face was priceless; Joyce and Annie got the giggles again.

Annie said to her, "Don't worry, Millie; we're not going to hurt you!"

She smiled weakly but then Joyce asked, "Not much anyway; but hey, are, you multi-orgasmic?" Millie's mouth dropped open and there was more laughter!

Still giggling...Joyce slipped off her shoes; she tossed them to the side with a toe flip. Annie did the same and then knelt down and untied Millie's sneakers. While she pulled them off, Millie said to Joyce, "Okay, Coach, how do we start this?"

In a very professional tone, Joyce said (with a wide grin,) "The basics are no different than a guy/girl moment; it all depends on how hot your hormones are running...what are YOURS doing at the moment?"

"I already told you, didn't I? I haven't had sex with a real person in over two years. My hormones couldn't be any hotter; actually...they're boiling over. But this is all completely new to me, so...so... I don't know."

Joyce giggled and shrugged, "Then watch for a little bit; you'll get the idea. C'mere Annie, let's get it started; I bet she'll catch on!"

Annie was beyond the boiling point herself. Her friend was so skilled at seduction that just watching her operate was a turn-on in and of itself! Another part of her was learning to love being watched, and it was arousing her even more now that Millie was going to watch them for a while. She stepped into Joyce's space and the lesbian side of Joyce kicked into high gear. She drew Annie into a tender embrace, and then her lips went to work on Annie's neck and ears. Annie had her hands on Joyce's hips and each touch of her friend's lips on her skin sent shivers and shudders through her. To the side she heard Millie gasping, "Ohh, wow! Oh my God!"

Then Joyce slowly worked her kisses around to Annie's mouth and dragged their lips together. It was soft at first but every five seconds that went by it got more intense, more physical. Their tongues tangled and fought, and their hands began wandering over asses, ribs, shoulders, and boobs. Again (to the side,) Annie could vaguely hear Millie's labored breathing. She was moaning something unintelligible, but it sounded like "holy" something!

Joyce was playing with her left nipple right through her blouse and bra; and just as she was starting to think she needed to get her clothes off, Joyce stopped, looked at Millie, and said, "See? Starting isn't so hard, is it?"

"That was the hottest kiss I've ever seen!" said Millie, her voice was crackling with emotion.

"Want some?"

"Oh Godd, yes!"

Holding out her hand for Millie, Joyce softly said, "Join us!"

Millie took the hand and Joyce drew her into a triangle of women. She put her arms around both of them and pulled them tight together. All three were trembling with eagerness, but the coach kept it slow. Her eyes encouraged Annie to follow her lead and they both began to work on Millie's ears and neck just as Joyce had done. It wasn't even five seconds into that and Annie felt Millie shivering with pleasure and lust. She remembered thinking, "Two years? I haven't had sex in four days and I'm in a state! What is Millie feeling?"

Millie's hands were having some trouble; her body was quaking under the assault of their lips and her hand was grasping Annie's shoulder blade. Annie glanced at Joyce and saw her begin a nibble on Millie's ear, so Annie started in by flicking her tongue behind her other ear. That was when Millie found a voice, "Holy...Ohh..FUCK yes!" She startled both of them by jerking her head back and saying, "Oh God, girls, I'm so sorry!"

Joyce said, "For what?"

"I didn't mean to use that kind of language; it just slipped out!"

Joyce and Annie stared at each other blankly, then erupted in laughter! They hugged the group tighter and Joyce said to Millie, "Fuck? That's funny, Millie! Annie and I hope to make you feel so good that the dirty words will be pouring out of your mouth! Right Annie?"

"That's right you Cunt!" They all laughed some more!

Still giggling, Joyce started moving her boobs up and down against the other two, and that kind of settled things again. With her eyes wide open and urging Annie to help her, she softly kissed at the side of Millie's mouth and ever so slightly insinuated her tongue into the kiss. Millie was hesitant for the first twenty or thirty seconds, Annie could feel it. But (like a light switch turning on) all of a sudden she let loose, and all the pent-up energy she had been holding for years was channeled into a three-way kiss that is still the hottest one Annie ever experienced! Their faces meshed and mashed together; their mouths were physical but their lips were soft; it was wet and sloppy yet full of fire and lust! Awesome couldn't describe it properly.

Five minutes passed and they stopped to breathe; Millie had a stunned look on her face, finally she wiped her mouth and said, "I don't know what to say, but I...THAT was quite incredible!"

Joyce lightened the mood a little by saying, "As in Fucking Incredible?" They all cracked up.

"Yes, fucking incredible! Pardon me...what's next?"

That Joyce! She moved around behind their new friend and lover, and began to nuzzle her neck again. Millie sighed and her head dropped to the side. Annie was in front and she watched Joyce's hands begin to wander under Millie's arms, down her rib cage, and then up her tummy. She cupped the older woman's boobs and began massaging them, then she caught Annie's eye and motioned for her to start kissing again! Annie leaned in and slipped her tongue into Millie's mouth and sucked her tongue into hers! Millie was moaning now, Joyce was cupping her tits high and thumbing her nipples as best she could. Annie took Millie's hands and placed them on her own boobs, and the older woman's eyes flew open.

The kiss only deepened, the hands got insistent. Then Joyce pulled up Millie's top and bra and her naked breasts spilled into her hands. It was then Millie went pretty nuts, "Oh fuck!" she breathed into Annie's mouth. When Joyce started the nipple play, her moans turned to groans...LOUD ones! "OHHH GoDDD...Oh my GODDD!" Annie was pretty sure she was edging toward sensory overload...what fun!

"Annie?" Joyce interrupted their kiss. "My turn, you suck her titties, okay?" She picked up her boobs and pushed them toward her brunette friend, and Annie leaned back just a touch to get a better look at Millie's breasts. They were a little smaller than hers, and the areolas were smaller also. But her teats were bigger and oh so hard after Joyce's tit-play. Millie's eyes were tight shut again, but they flew open once more when Annie's tongue began flicking the left nipple! Joyce whispered in her ear, "Doesn't that feel good, you horny thing?" When Annie switched to the other nipple, Millie gasped.

That was when Joyce released the other tit and turned the older woman's face to hers. They kissed deeply over her shoulder, and Millie was murmuring and groaning into Joyce's mouth. Joyce was watching Annie suck in as much of the breast as she could; and knowing Annie's pattern, her tongue was lashing their new lover's teat at the same time.

Millie's hand grabbed at her own left boob and shook it up and down. She was desperately sucking at Joyce's tongue, and Joyce giggled when she realized that they better slow down or Millie might lose her mind!. She stopped the kiss and pulled off Millie's top and bra. The older woman now had one hand on the back of Annie's head, and she urged her to go back to the other nipple. Joyce began working her pants and panties down and when she did, Millie began talking again, "Oh my God, here we go...Oh Goddd!"

Millie's whole body was quivering, almost as if she could barely stand. Annie stopped sucking and using both hands, she pushed the boobs together and thumbed both nipples simultaneously. Joyce was kneading Millie's ass cheeks now, and they heard Annie say, "Lick her ass, Joyce; use your tongue on her crack like you did me that one time!"

Millie gasped, "Oh my God!" and when she felt Joyce's tongue in her crack, she said it again! Annie tried to lick and suck both of her nipples at the same time; and when Joyce's tongue found her anus, Millie literally shouted, Ohh FUCKK!"

They kept up this assault for over a minute until Joyce's neck needed a rest with Millie wailing "Oh Fuck, Oh God," every three seconds!"

When Joyce stood up, they led the now nude Millie over to the bed and sat her down. Both of them stripped naked (with Millie going all bug-eyed,) and then knelt on the edge pushing the older woman the rest of the way down onto the mattress. Leaning in together, they began another three-way kiss! Millie's hands went to their breasts and they kissed like that for a good two minutes.

When it broke Joyce said, "Hold up your titties, Millie...watch this!" Their new friend did as she was told, and Joyce grabbed her own right tit on the side and positioned herself to sweep the nipple against Millie's right teat! "You do it on that side, Annie!" She did! Their nipples were sliding against each other's, and Millie was groaning "Oh Godd" again!

Annie was on fire! Her pussy was gushing wet, and she could only imagine what was happening to Millie's, what with all the moaning and goosebumps and "Oh God's" flying out of her mouth! She said, "How's your pussy doing, Millie? Ready to have your clit licked?" When she cried out another "Oh God!" Annie said to Joyce, "You? Or me?"

"You do it," said Joyce. Turning to Millie she said, "When was the last time you had your pussy eaten, Sweetie?"

Her voice was cracking with emotion, "I h..h.honestly c.can't remember!"

Joyce smiled and kissed her again while Annie knelt on the floor between her knees. Millie was a bit hairy, (she obviously didn't trim a whole lot,) but the brunette was so turned on by this time, she barely noticed. It took some effort to keep things slow and sensuous, and Annie forced herself to take some time moving up Millie's inner thighs to her wet twat. And Oh my God! Was it ever wet! Pussy juice had trickled out and run into her ass crack and when Annie gently pried her labial lips apart, the trickle trickled some more!

Annie pushed her thumb into her slit and began circling the clit without really touching it; she heard Joyce say, "Okay, you ready Sweetie? Annie's going to eat your pussy now, and she's really good at it! You're going to never want her to stop! You're going to cum so fucking hard; and before you know it, you're gonna cum again. You ready?" Joyce didn't even wait for a response; she just said, "Go ahead Annie, show her what a good, little cunt-licker you are!"

Annie giggled at Joyce's dirty talk, she held Millie apart and licked up her slit from the bottom to the clit. With the first touch of her tongue, Millie's ass jerked sideways and Annie heard her urgent sounds groaning into Joyce's kiss! Annie nibbled gently on her clit and watched Joyce fondling her tits. She could feel Millie's ass clenching and unclenching.

Joyce stopped the kiss again, "Ready now? All warmed up? Ready to cum?" She looked down at Annie, "C'mon lover, she's ready...make her cum like I said!"

Annie sucked her clit in, and rolled her tongue around it. Millie was crying out above her, "Ohhh FUUCKK!" but Annie didn't stop. She lashed it and sucked it and it didn't take long. Forty-five seconds of that and Millie was half-crying and half-screaming, "Oh GODD YES!! Ohhhh, FUCKKK YEAH!" She just simply exploded!

The two women giggled and watched the tears flow down Millie's cheeks. They stroked her legs and arms and tummy until she had a measure of control again. Then Joyce said, "Okay Annie, another one! She's warmed up now!"

Annie was more aggressive this time. She pushed two fingers into her wet tunnel and they slid right in! She finger-fucked her that way and thumbed her button, then leaned down and sucked her clit in again. Fifteen seconds of that and she went off once more!

From there they got Millie to eat both their pussies; and once she got the hang of it, all three of them just went into a frenzy of licking, sucking, and cumming. First, Annie sat on Joyce's face with her hands braced on the headboard while Millie went down on Joyce; they rotated that position until each of them came. Then Annie ate Joyce's pussy while Millie rested and sucked Joyce's nipples. That was memorable because Joyce kept saying, "Oh my God, Millie...you beautiful tit-sucker, you are so good at this!"

Then Joyce did her scissor thing with Millie. Annie was so turned on watching them grind their pussies together, and Millie came twice more in that position! She remembered thinking that next time Joyce needed to bring her double-ended dildo for some toy fun. All three women were cumming like crazy; Annie lost count after five.

It wasn't until they were putting on their clothes that they were able to say something that sounded like a conversation again. Millie just looked at them both, "Thank you ladies...thank you so much! I had no idea it could be like this!"

Joyce cracked them up by saying, "Is my next haircut free?"

Millie surprised them and the laughs intensified when she said, "If you can find me a nice dick before then, I would almost say I'll pay YOU!"

It was then Annie looked at the clock, and there was one more shout, "OH MY GOD!"

12