A Meeting of Minds Pt. 01

Story Info
A naked stroll on a hillside becomes something special.
5.2k words
4.74
12.8k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

It was possibly the strangest pilgrimage I had ever undertaken.

I was renting a beautiful little cottage in a small Somerset town while I worked on finishing my latest novel. That morning I had awoken with a very direct need calling to me. I had half memories of walking naked in the open air, the sun warming my skin. I was continually touching myself in my dream. Pinching a nipple as I walked, stroking between my legs.

The result was that when I stirred from my sleep I had gorgeous tingles in and around my pussy. There was a wonderful warmth and, I could tell even without touching, a distinct wetness.

I slid my hand down to my pussy, teasing myself a little by stroking my fingers gently on either side of my clit, sliding up and down sending delicious waves of pleasure through me. My heightened state from my dream meant I was already close and, sure enough, as I recalled my feelings as I was walking naked on that hill, I felt it start in my core. I moaned loudly as the release spread through me.

It was then, as I was slowly returning to full consciousness, that I realised I knew where it was I had been walking in my dream. It was on the top of that most mystical of places, Glastonbury Tor. I had visited it several times over the years and it's associations with Wicca, Ley Lines, Pagan rituals and even UFOs always meant I felt it had a sort of spiritual link. It really did have some deep and profound effect on me when I was there.

With that image still in my mind I decided that, if at all possible, I was going to make my dream come true. That was to be my pilgrimage. To walk up onto the top of the hill, strip naked and make myself come. It was mid September, the weather was still warm and, with the holiday season now over, I thought there was a good chance I wouldn't encounter any other people there.

I showered with an almost unseemly haste, dressing in a short white, figure hugging, sleeveless spaghetti strap dress. You obviously can't wear a bra with it and, because of my plans, I decided against any underwear, and wore sneakers with short socks on my feet. I left my long, wavy red hair loose. A quick check in the mirror made me nod. I liked the look.

I had a light breakfast of coffee and toast with marmalade. I packed a blanket and a bottle of spring water into my shoulder bag, went out to the car and drove the relatively short distance up to the Tor. I was really pleased to see there were no other cars in the parking area near the base and I got out of the car, grabbed my bag and started the walk up the hill. It's a fairly gentle walk, more of a country ramble, and I kept looking out and listening to see if there was anybody else around. The tingles of my anticipation of being naked and free in the outdoors increased significantly as I neared the crest.

My attention wasn't on the beautiful scenery, the warm air or the birdsong. It was definitely inwardly focussed. I was aware that my braless nipples were very noticeable and that sent an extra thrill through me. My pussy was wet and tingling and I was very aware of how proud my clit was. I looked down and wondered how she wasn't showing a little bump in the figure hugging material of my dress.

I rounded the top of the hill and saw no one. I walked through the arched tunnel in the tower, not even noticing it's quiet power and beauty. When I came out of the other side my heart sank. There wasn't a huge crowd. There was one person.

She had her back to me and was clearly unaware I was there. She was just staring out at the wonderful scenery so I was able to take her in, at least from behind.

She had long, straight black hair. She was curvy in a rather delicious way, the shape of her back and her bottom making a perfect hourglass. She was wearing a white tank top and a loose floral patterned skirt that I guessed was probably maxi length. I could make out the indentations of her bra straps through her top. Her legs were out to one side and I could see her sturdy hiking boots with white socks poking out just over the top. She had a shoulder bag not dissimilar to mine, laid on the ground next to her.

'Fuck,' I thought to myself, 'Oh well, maybe she'll leave and I can live my dream in a little while.'

I was about to say something when she turned her head and caught sight of me and nearly jumped out of her skin, shrieking and then collapsing in fits of giggles. Her laughter affected me and I started laughing with her.

In a delightful accent that I identified as being somewhere from North America, she said, "Oh, god, I'm so sorry. I didn't hear you. I thought I was up here on my own."

I smiled, putting my frustration aside for the time being, and said, "Well, you were until I arrived. It's a lovely view, isn't it?"

She smiled and said, "It sure is. I was told this place was kinda magical and... it is. I love it. Are you local?"

Her infectious enthusiasm was catching, her words seeming to just tumble out.

I smiled, "No, but I'm staying not too far away. Your accent tells me you're not from around here either."

She smiled, "No, I'm not. I'm on a vacation, exploring the British Isles and, on the advice of a friend of mine, decided I should stay round here and not go darting all over the country. Take it in properly. I'm from Boston. Do you know it?" She patted the ground next to her, "Come and join me. I'm Jen by the way."

I carefully walked over and got my blanket out, laying it down before very carefully sitting. I was now fully aware of my pantiless state and tried to make sure I didn't frighten the poor woman by giving her an inadvertent flash. I was guessing she was about thirty, a few years younger than me.

"Hi Jen," I said, "nice to meet you. I'm Anna."

"What brought you up here today?"

I could feel myself go bright red but just mumbled and said, "Um... I'm just renting a cottage nearby and, you know, I like it up here. Nice place to get away from it all."

She obviously noticed my blush and cocked her head and said, "You want I should leave? You need solitude?"

I laughed, "Oh, no. Don't be silly. I just came up here on a whim, really."

She smiled at me and I felt the intensity of the gaze of, I now saw, her beautiful, brown eyes when she said, "What sort of a whim? I've read about this place. You weren't going to dance naked and summon the goddess of the mountain were you?"

Oh god! She was so close to the truth that the shock must have shown on my face and her mouth dropped open before she said, "Oh my god! You were?" She devolved into fits of giggles before adding, "Well, I really should leave you to it then."

She started to make moves to get up and I felt bad. I was ruining her holiday.

"No, Jen. Don't. It was just a silly idea. Really."

"But, Anna, you want to dance naked. It sounds like a wonderful thing to do. I think you should and I don't want to be the one to stop you."

I swallowed. There was something totally enchanting about her. I tried to shake it off with a laugh, "What? I should dance naked with you here, watching?"

It was at that moment she stared straight into my eyes and said, "This was your dream, wasn't it?"

'What the fuck?' I thought but out loud I merely asked, "How do you mean?"

Without breaking her gaze from my eyes she said, "You had a dream. This morning. It brought you here."

I was flustered, "How could you possibly know that?" I managed to croak out. I was now totally captivated by her.

She smiled and shrugged, "I just got a feeling. That sometimes happens with me when it's someone I connect with."

It was my turn to put my head on one side and ask, "You feel connected to me?"

She nodded, "Yeah. It's weird. Like I knew you'd be here even though you surprised me... so, are you gonna...?"

I was suddenly aware that my tingles had returned with a huge rush and I had the desire, the need, to be naked in front of this beautiful stranger. Without saying a word I nodded and stood, in equal measure nervous and incredibly turned on. I don't quite know what had come over me but I started to slowly gyrate my hips as I slid the straps of the dress off my shoulders before sliding it down, revealing my extremely hard nipples. Jen just sat, staring at me, smiling and that spurred me on even further. I pushed the dress down over my waist and hips, which I was still swaying in what I thought was a seductive manner, and finally I exposed my trimme triangle of red hair and slid the dress all the way down before standing up and swaying side to side with my hands on my hips.

Jen was still sitting there and just staring at me, her gorgeous, oxbow lips slightly parted. She was openly alternating her gaze between my face, my breasts and my pussy, taking me all in.

I felt incredibly brazen and excited. In my dream I had been alone but, with this beautiful, raven haired beauty watching me it enhanced my need significantly.

For a moment we locked eyes and then she said, "Wonderful, Anna. How wonderful. In your dream what did you imagine you would do now? Just dance around?"

The memory came to me and I didn't even think twice. I stroked my left hand up and cupped my right breast, stroking the hard nipple with my thumb which sent electric tingles straight down to my pussy. I stroked the fingers of my right hand down through my bush. I moved one foot so that I was slightly more open and started stroking my outer lips gently. This only served to increase the rush of pleasure coursing through me.

I heard a soft sigh followed by, "God, Anna. That is so beautifully erotic."

I didn't stop stroking. I could feel how wet I was and, sure enough, when I stroked up from my entrance my fingers were tipped with my juices. I slid them slowly up between my lips and over my engorged clit and started stroking on my hood with gentle side to side movements. I was in another world, fully aware of how wonderful this felt, being naked in the open air with the added dimension of having an apparently willing and eager voyeur.

It was at this moment that I saw Jen move. She turned on her blanket so that she was facing me, her feet flat on the ground about a metre apart. She lifted her skirt up so that it was rucked right around her waist to reveal she was wearing cute little white cotton panties. There was a small damp spot on them and this only served to take me even closer to the edge.

Our gaze locked and she said, "Would it be okay if I... played?"

I just nodded and watched as she lifted her bum up and slid her panties down, revealing her trimmed black triangle of hair and beautifully puffy, wet lips.

I just whispered, "Oh fuck," and carried on my gentle strokes, resisting the temptation to increase my pace, just wanting to keep the intensity where it was. I watched as she started stroking her outer lips, wetting her fingers from the little stream I could see trickling from her entrance and down towards her little hole which was on glorious display. She then started mirroring my strokes on her own hood.

I could feel I was about to go over and I said, "Fuck, Jen. I'm going to come. Any second now."

I heard her say, as if from a mile away and somehow right next to my ear at the same moment, "Can I come as well, please, Miss Anna?"

I was a little surprised by her calling me that but put it to the back of my mind and just about managed to croak out, "You don't need to ask my permission."

I heard that beautiful voice almost in my head now saying, "You have to tell me I can."

It was odd but being given that control over her lifted the feelings inside me even higher. I could feel it everywhere now. I just said, "Yes. You can come, little one. I need you to."

At that moment my own orgasm started. It was everywhere in me. It didn't stop and as I was coming I heard Jen call out, "Oh god, oh god, yes! Yes!"

I looked and saw Jen's entrance clamping and opening as she rode her own orgasm. I kept up my slow movements, feeling my way through a second and then a third wave. I usually find it difficult to come when I'm standing with no support but somehow there, at that moment, in that situation it was the easiest thing in the world. I finally felt the waves subsiding and I stopped my movements on my clit and took a moment to brush down between my lips, spreading them apart.

I stepped back onto my blanket and sat down, feet apart, facing her and watching her beautiful pussy, incredibly wet and glistening in the daylight, not saying a word. Strangely I felt no shame having just shared something so intimate with someone I had only just met. Perhaps she was right. We had a connection. She somehow knew I was going to be there and my dream had drawn me.

I focussed on her beautiful face, framed by her long, straight black hair. She looked so at peace it was wonderful.

She finally broke the silence and just said, "That was... amazing. One of the best I've had in a long time. Thank you."

I smiled, "For me too. I... am amazed. At how we seem to be two parts of a puzzle that have come together. Our... dreams leading us here. Maybe there's a reason we met."

She nodded and smiled enigmatically, those brown eyes locking on me and once more sending delicious thrills through me. "Yes. It is that. I can feel it."

She paused, and got a little quizzical look on her face. "What is it you do Anna?"

"I'm an author. I rented the cottage so that I could get away from distractions and focus on finishing my latest book. I seem to be capable of distracting myself but it all serves as inspiration."

Her bubbliness lit up her face and she said, "An author! How wonderful. I don't think I've ever met an author! I'd love to see where you work, how you get your inspiration."

I thought about it and chuckled a little, "Well, I'm not world famous or anything but I'll happily show you the study in my cottage where I write... if you like? Where are you staying?"

"Oh, in a small bed and breakfast above a pub in Burham."

I startled, "Really? That's where my cottage is." I made a decision. "Okay, let's go. We can be there in thirty minutes."

I stood and started packing my blanket away. I picked up my dress and put it in the bag without thinking. Jen picked up her panties and stuffed them in her bag and I held out my hand, realising it was our first physical touch, which was incredibly surprising given the intimacy we had just shared.

Jen cleared her throat, "Um, Anna?"

"Yes, Jen?"

"You're planning on walking down the mountain in just a pair of sneakers?"

I looked down at myself and laughed. Somehow I was so at ease with this woman that being naked with her here, on this hilltop, seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

I reached into my bag and retrieved my dress, saying, "I don't suppose you'd help me put it back on would you?"

She smiled, actually curtsied and said, "It would be an honour, Miss."

There it was again. Calling me 'Miss'. I decided to leave that conversation for another time. Maybe it was a thing where she came from.

She held it low and I stepped into it and shuddered as I felt her hands drawing it up over my thighs, covering my pussy and then my breasts. She slid the straps over my arms and onto my shoulders. It was at this point that we shared our first kiss. As she was fussing with the strap I leaned forward and our lips brushed. Within seconds our arms were around each other and our hands pulling each other together. It was glorious and re-introduced the tingles in and around my pussy.

When we finally surfaced for air, Jen said, "Come on then. I'm dying to see the writer's den."

We started walking, hand-in-hand, as if it was the most natural thing in the world and chatted as we walked in the warm, midday sun.

"Well, it's not really any different than a spare room with a desk and my laptop. Not that exciting really."

She said, "Oh, but it is for me. I promise I won't get in the way. What sort of books do you write?"

I smiled, "Well, it's probably not going to surprise you that I write lesbian themed romances."

"Oh wow! How wonderful! I would love to read one. Maybe I can do that as you work."

I laughed, "Okay, slow down, Jen. We've only just met. Don't U-Haul me."

She laughed again, "Sorry. I tend to get a little over enthusiastic. So I'm guessing I'm not your first time with a woman then?"

I laughed with her, "No, babe. I've been out for years and haven't even tried being with a guy since I was in my late twenties. I'm assuming that's true for you too?"

"Yeah. Only ever been with women. So, you're intelligent, elegant and sexy as hell. Is there another half back home?"

I squeezed her hand and said, "No. Hasn't been for a while. Nobody permanent anyway," I saw the look on her face, "and not even a temporary one in some time. What about you? Some girl back home who'll be pining for you?"

She laughed, "I wish. No. Been single for a couple of years now."

We got to my car and I had a sudden thought, "You're going to have to follow me. I'll try and drive slowly."

She laughed, "You'll have to, 'cos I'll be running as fast as I can and that ain't that fast."

I was momentarily confused, "Sorry? You walked here?"

She smiled, "No. I caught a bus. I didn't rent a car when I got here. I wanted to use public transport as much as possible and I think driving on the wrong side of the road would make me potentially dangerous."

I laughed, "Silly me. I should have realised when there were no other cars here. Well then, Jen, can I give you a lift back, or do you want to use the bus?"

She pretended to consider it for a little while, "Mmm, bus or a lift with my sexy new friend? Difficult choice... okay. You've convinced me. Thanks!"

I was more enamoured of her and her lovely sense of silliness just by this exchange. I said, "Come on then," and we both headed for the driver's side door before she blushed and said, "Damn. Keep forgetting," and headed for the other side.

We got in and both turned to put our bags on the back seat and, once again, that magnetic pull was there and we ended up passionately kissing until a couple of cars passing on the main road tooted their horns at us. We broke away and, giggling, I started the car and we headed back to the village.

As I drove she surprised me, and gave me a few delicious thrills, by nuzzling my arm and teasing one of my still erect nipples through the thin material of my dress.

We mainly talked about the book I was working on and then she said something a little odd.

"I'm so glad my dream worked. I was so looking forward to meeting you."

Keeping my eyes on the road ahead I said, "Sorry? What do you mean, 'your dream'?"

There was a moment's silence before she said, "Um. Miss Anna, I have to tell you something important."

Now was not the time to address the 'Miss Anna' thing so I just replied, "Oh?"

"Um... you probably don't remember but I was in the pub last night. You were sitting at a table a little way from me. You had your laptop open and you were tapping away. You seemed to be in a world of your own."

I thought back. I had been reviewing and editing so, as usual, my world was my story.

"Okay," I said, "so no. I don't really remember anyone who was in the pub. So what has this got to do with..."

"I know you."

I took a moment to glance at her. She was looking up at me and biting her lower lip.

"I don't understand..."

"It's complicated. I've always known that somehow I would meet a flame haired woman who would be important. I sort of had an image of you in my head and... when I saw you last night I knew, so when I got back to my room I reached out for you and told you where I would be."

I was so confused. This was getting a little weird. I wasn't worried. Jen was clearly a peaceful and calming person. This was just a little too out there. I am a spiritual person, always have been, but this was at a level I had never considered.

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12