A Conspiracy to Commit...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never set out to have an extramarital affair. That was the furthest thought from my mind. Suicide and divorce came up quite often, but never having an affair with another man. As with most things in life, it started quite by accident."

I sat there, stone-faced, watching her body language as well as listening to the words coming out of her mouth. She brushed back a few strands of her hair that had blown across her face. Still her eyes never left mine. Right now I imagined that she would have made a good poker player.

"A little over two months ago, when you were off on one of your many assignments away from home, that time to Brazil, I was sitting in the reading section of Borders, skimming through a romance novel, when a man tripped over my purse which was lying on the floor in the aisle.

"He wasn't hurt badly, but he did scrape his hand on the carpet. I was totally embarrassed and jumped to my feet. Luke just got up and smiled at me. He told me that he was all right and the scrape was not a problem."

I interrupted Carol's dialog. "His name is Luke?"

"Yes, Luke Simms. Do you know him?" She replied with a quizzical look on her face.

"No. No Luke Simms in my Roll-a-dex." I said, as if to brush the name aside. It appears that Les was still using his last alias. That won't last long, I thought to myself.

"Please continue."

"I stood there fumbling around for an apology, when he simply said that a cup of coffee would be apology enough. Luke is a very charming person. He is not the gay homosexual you accused him of being. He can be considerate and caring, and at the same time very demanding and controlling.

"We went to the coffee shop and before I knew it, I was pouring out my entire heartache about our situation to this unknown stranger. Something that I was unable to do with you or any of my close friends. Luke was the perfect listening partner. Time didn't seem to matter to him. All he was interested in was to sit there and listen to a desperate wife pour out her heart and soul to him.

"He was not judgmental nor did he make any condescending remarks about frustrated married women. Before I realized it, we sat there for nearly three hours, and all of the time it was me telling him my sad story."

It was taking all the personal restraint that I had inside of me not to jump up and tell her that this perfect listener was really a perfect con man . I wanted to rub her nose into the fact that she was duped and taken in by a man who had a totally covert reason for sitting there acting so interested in all of her problems. But, I sat there like a stone statue.

"When I realized that it was getting late, I got up and told him that I needed to get home. But, that I truly enjoyed his company and the way he made me feel, just by giving me someone to talk to about my frustrations. Luke just smiled and told me that he was the one who had really enjoyed the long chat.

"Without flirting or trying to hit on me, he told me that I was a very unique woman who should take the time to find the life that she really wanted to live. That comment made me feel so special. Even though I really wanted to stay and talk longer with this man, I felt a little guilty about doing that. I think he sensed my uneasiness. He didn't try to make me stay any longer.

"As I went to the counter to pay for the book that I had been reading, he simply asked me if I would like to have lunch with him tomorrow. That invitation was well timed, because down deep, I really wanted to see him again. We made plans to meet at the Olive Garden for lunch the next day. I left the bookstore feeling like a giddy teenager. You didn't call that evening. I read more of my novel and then went to bed. My dreams that night were not of you, Barry." There was a long pause in Carol's dialog. She finished her coffee in silence as her mind was putting together the rest of the story.

"The next afternoon, I met Luke at the restaurant and as they say the rest is history. I did not have sex with him for a full week. It was almost like being romanced again as a single woman. Luke never pressed me to have sex with him. In fact, he told me that there would be certain conditions that I would have to agree to before he would have sex with me. That really confused me. He could have had me in bed that very first afternoon."

Now, I thought to myself, we are going to get to the nitty-gritty stuff. Would I be able to sit here and listen to her confession without exploding into a raging maniac? Did I have the fortitude and self-control to listen to the most hideous details of my wife's infidelity? Could I continue to act as the hardhearted husband I was trying to portray? I was about to find out.

"It was the next Saturday that I invited him over to our house for supper. I spent all day preparing my best salmon with rice dish. It was a candle light dinner, complete with a bottle of wine. The perfect romantic evening for me.

"I knew that before Luke left our house, I would have sex with him. After our meal we cuddled together on the sofa in the den. We kissed passionately and he gently fondled my body. He aroused every nerve ending in my body. Then I asked him if he would take me to the bedroom and make love to me. He moved away from me and then began to tell me the conditions that I would have to accept before he would enter into any kind of sexual relationship with me."

She stopped and looked at me as if I were some kind of judge who held her fate in my hands. My rigid poker face showed no emotions. I knew that she was straining to figure out what I was thinking and why I was reacting so indifferently while listening to the recital of her fall from grace.

*

Chapter 14: Life Changing Conditions

"Do you want me to continue? The conditions Luke required me to accept were quite specific and you might find them offensive." Her eyes were hard and fixed.

But, I just flashed a smile, more of a sneer, at her and said, "How could you think that I would find anything more offensive than that video you made where you were acting more like a professional porn queen than my loving wife?" I did sneer at her now.

Her face turned a mottled red as she was trying to decide whether to stay or leave. She was still unprepared for the cruel and cutting remarks that I continued to throw at her since I called her last night. Her indecision kept her planted in the chair across the table from me.

"Do you want me to continue or to leave? The choice is yours." Her voice had now taken on a more defensive tone. My remark about her being a porn queen had hit its mark. I decided to leave her hanging in the wind a little longer. I got up from the table, which caused a shocked look to come across her face.

"I'm getting another cup of coffee. Do you want one?" I asked politely. She regained her composure and replied.

"No thanks, one cup is enough for me."

"Well then, if you're still here when I get back, you can tell me all the sordid and offensive details. I still would like to hear your justification for all of your adulterous actions. If not, then maybe I should say goodbye to you now." There was no response from her, so I got up and walked away from the table.

I didn't look at her as I turned and walked into the cafe. Let her stew awhile. Maybe she would just get up and leave, knowing that would be the end of our marriage. She had a lot to think about while she sat there alone.

It took about ten minutes for me to go to the men's restroom and then get my cup of coffee. Carol was still sitting there when I came back. Score one for me.

After I sat down there was a long minute of silence. I guess the silence was getting on her nerves, because she suddenly sat straight up and looked at me with the most sarcastic look that I have even seen on her face.

"So you want me to tell you all the sordid nasty details? Do you think you have the stomach for it?"

My eyes were locked on hers as I replied. "I have an iron stomach to match my iron heart. Go right ahead and tell it all to me." I sat back and threw the gauntlet down for her to pick up. She hesitated for a moment as she formulated her thoughts, then she began to speak in a clear monotone voice.

"Ok brave man, but first let me tell you that I enjoyed every demand that Sir required from me. Nothing that he told me to do, no matter how demeaning, made me want to stop. Sir introduced me to sex and to a person inside myself that I never knew existed.

"Sir had six conditions that he told me I must accept unconditionally or he would have nothing to do with me. He also told me that I would be released from my submissive role anytime I wished, that no harm would come to me if I chose to leave him.

"The first condition was that I would obey his every wish and demand. No exceptions, no hesitations." She let that statement hang there a moment and then she continued.

"The second condition was that he would own my body. He would have first place in my bed and that would include even you." Another pause, wanting to gauge my reaction to being made a cuckold. I sat there stone-faced, as if I was at a poker table in the casino.

"The third condition was that I would not receive nor should I expect any loving kindness or consideration from him. He would not treat me as a wife but as a fuck slut.

"The fourth condition was total and unbridled sex with me. He would use me in all forms and manners to satisfy his sexual desires. No part of my body would be off-limits to him." Her demeanor seemed to change as she rattled off the conditions she willingly accepted from her lover.

She must have been wondering how I could just sit there and listen to all these marriage wrecking conditions without some reaction or outburst. I never moved a muscle or took my eyes off of her face.

"The fifth condition was that he would share me with other men or women of his choosing. I would perform sex with these chosen partners as if I was having sex with him." Her voice was now so matter-of-fact that the real implications of this fifth condition had lost its sharpest edge. She made the statement just as calmly as she would have made about some news in the morning paper.

"The sixth condition set the formal relationship. I was to call him Master or Sir and be totally submissive to him. He would call me fuck slut or just slut. I would speak to him only when he gave me permission to speak."

Carol paused and watched my face very carefully for any signs of anger or hostility. No emotion was showing, no sign of what was going on inside my head. I calmly took another sip of coffee as she moved her head and began to speak again, getting no reply from me.

"Sir's conditions landed hard on my mind. He was essentially telling me that he would own me and be my Master in order for me to have sex with him. Six hard conditions. One of them was a condition that would enable him to offer my body to others for their sexual pleasures. My mind was overwhelmed. I was stunned and he knew that.

"I was torn in half. One half wanting me to reject his conditions and to have him leave. The other half was totally aroused and needed sex with this man no matter what his conditions were. Sir stood up and smiled at me. He simply said for me to think about it that night. He wrote down his cell phone number and told me to call him if I was willing to accept all six of his conditions. No exceptions, no modifications. Then he walked out the door and drove off into the night."

Carol's eyes had a distant look about them as her mind focused on the words she was saying.

"I was left there totally aroused and in desperate need of sexual relief from a man. No one was there to satisfy me. You were thousands of miles away. My would-be-lover had left without having sex with me. So there I was, left in my emotionally frayed and frustrated state with no male relief available for me. Then, as if a giant wave crashed over me, I fell to the floor sobbing and crying harder than I can ever remember.

"Everything I attempted to do for myself was coming up as a failure. I could not even get a man to have sex with me, just as I was. I was no good in my present form for anything, especially having sex. Failure, failure, failure was all that I could think of as I lay on the floor crying.

"It took a while for me to gather my wits about me. I got up off the floor, undressed, went into the bathroom and took a very cold shower. I stood there shivering as the cold water washed over me. My body was shaking from the cold water, yet my emotions were on fire as I contemplated my future.

"This was the moment of life-changing decisions. I could forget about Sir and all his conditions. Those conditions would turn me into a completely changed and different woman. Or I could choose to remain faithful to our marriage and stay the unfulfilled wife, with nothing changing in my future. An exciting life-changing choice versus a life of continuing dullness.

"By the time I dried myself, my decision was made. I went to the phone and dialed Sir's number. He answered on the second ring and just asked me if I was ready. I told him yes.

"Then he told me that he would be over in about ten minutes and that I was to meet him standing in the hallway completely nude in a pose he called 'The Position'. It was the same pose that you saw in the video.

"I was standing in 'The Position' just as he described it to me over the phone when he came into the house. He did not kiss or hug me. No words were spoken as he fingered my vagina and rectum as if he were a doctor. Instead of being frightened or embarrassed, I became more aroused than I have ever been in my whole life.

"Remembering condition number six, I did not speak to him at all. My throat was emitting soft sexual moans of pleasure as he continued to explore my naked body with his hands and mouth. Each of my breasts felt the pleasure of his hot breath and wetness of his tongue and lips. My flesh was on fire as he slowly and methodically touched every inch of my body. I was about to have a massive orgasm, but then he stopped.

"When he stepped back away from me, I wanted to shout at him to come back and continue. Instead, he simply told me to go to my knees and undo his pants. There was no hesitation on my part as I went to my knees and unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and shorts from his waist. His hard cock sprung free just a few inches from my face. Sir's cock isn't much different in size and texture than yours, yet it was like a magic wand, arousing feelings inside me that I had never felt before.

"'Suck it now!' was the only command that I needed to take his hard cock into my mouth and start to suck and tongue his glorious cock. He was not gentle or considerate of my feelings as he took my head in his hands and began to thrust his cock hard against the back of my mouth. 'Don't gag, fuck slut. I'm going to fuck your mouth as hard as I'm going to fuck your pussy and asshole tonight.'

"Somehow, I managed to suppress my gag reflex as he forced his cock into the back of my mouth and started thrusting into my throat. Sir face-fucked me for about five minutes and then he stepped back. Without saying anything, he began to walk away from me as he removed the rest of his clothes. I was still kneeling on the floor with his pants and shorts lying there in front of me.

"He walked up the stairs and as he got to the top of them, he called back to me to crawl on my hands and knees up to the bedroom. Yes, I obeyed his command. Like a naked cat I crawled across the room, up the stairs and into our bedroom. Sir was standing by the bed with his hard cock hanging out in front of him as I crawled into the room.

"Sir's eyes were glaring at me as he pointed to the bed. 'Get your fuck ass up on this bed. I want you in the doggy position so I can fuck that wet pussy of yours, Fuck Slut!' His voice was rough and demanding. I did exactly what he told me to do. My buttocks were spread open and pointing toward the ceiling as he stepped up between my legs and with one savage thrust, he buried his entire cock deep inside my pussy. I know that I cried out loud, but I wasn't sure if the outburst was caused by the initial shot of pain or the relief I felt having a hard cock inside me.

"Sir fucked my cunt for several minutes and then he pulled his cock all the way out of my body. The next thing I felt was the head of his cock pressing against the tight muscles of my asshole. 'Relax your asshole, fuck slut! This is going to hurt you bad enough so you better relax and ease the pain.' When he was unable to force his cock into my asshole, he began to finger my ass, first with one finger then with two fingers.

"Sir stretched and probed deep inside till he felt I was opened enough to accept his full cock. In the same manner, he gave one hard thrust and forced his cock past my sphincter muscle and deep into my anal canal. The pain from his cock stretching the thin membrane of my anus made my whole body jerk upward and I tried to move away from him.

"Without warning, his hand slapped down hard across my bare ass cheek. 'Don't you ever try that again. When I want to fuck your ass, I will fuck your ass and you will please me the way I need to be pleased. Is that understood, Fuck Slut?!' I was crying so hard that I didn't answer him immediately. Another sharp slap fell across my buttocks as he shouted at me. 'Answer my question, Fuck Slut! Do you understand that this is my asshole to fuck anytime I want to fuck it?!' I immediately answered yes to his question."

Carol was sitting across from me speaking softly but very clearly about her initial seduction by the man she now called Sir. Her words held no shame, no hidden regrets or embarrassment. It seemed to me that I was seeing my wife sitting there, but the words being spoken came from an entirely different woman.

Still, the detailed descriptive story she was telling so calmly was having an erotic effect on me. I cannot explain the how or the why of it, but I could feel myself becoming aroused by her story and the visual images that sprang up in my mind. I was also getting one very large hard-on. It was a good thing that we were sitting down at a table. My mind snapped back to the words that Carol was saying.

"I was amazed at Sir's staying power. He switched back and forth between my cunt and my asshole. His strokes were hard and deep inside me, yet he didn't climax. During this initial fuck session, I had several huge orgasms that make my entire body shake. After a long period of fucking me in the doggy position, he moved over to the chair and sat down. He ordered me to straddle his hips, facing him, and for me to put his cock into my pussy. Now, instead of just feeling him inside me while my face was buried in the bed, I now had his cock inside me and I was facing him.

"As I began to ride up and down on his embedded cock, Sir pulled me forward and began to suck on my breasts. Every now and then, he would bite down on one of my nipples and a sharp pain would race to my brain. Again, in keeping with condition number six, I did not say a word to him about the abuse he was giving my tender nipples.

"All the while his cock was embedded inside me, I was feeling like a totally different person. I was no longer just Carol. Maybe I had turned into Carol the Slut, a new person getting sexual gratification through pain and humiliation. Sir's form of sex was primal and hard. There was no 'love making' in his sessions. Just pure, unadulterated, lustful sex. The pleasure I received was coming from a different place in my mind. This place did not want to hear any form of 'I Love You', it was only responding to my suppressed slutty nature.

"After what seemed like hours of riding his cock, he told me to dismount and go to my knees again. I wanted to protest and to tell him that I didn't want to take his cock out of my pussy. But, I remembered all of his conditions. None of them were concerned with my pleasure or desires.

1...678910...12