A Contract that Binds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A growl of a hum eased from his chest, claws tracing her back, tracing her sides, a delicate touch with sharpness to it that teased her senses. Evelyn's wetness dripped down his shaft, gripping his wrists tightly and puling herself up. Lips so close to his own, he felt the tremble of her breath as she fit the head of his cock at her entrance. One of her hands wrapped around his broad neck, feeling the intense heat of his skin at her palm, and let her weight help her sink down his cock.

Her eyes shut tight with a high moan, crying out as his stretch was more intense than the onslaught of demons before it. Each inch down earned a tight, lustful impact of a moan as she dug her nails into his skin. The heat of his shaft made her back arch, its hardness deliciously filling as her hips pushed deeper and deeper.

Pleased, Beshalar traced her scalp with a careful touch, helping her ease deeper onto his shaft. A deeper moan, more imposing than the demons, collected with a level of demand for her. As she pushed down harder, as her ass bumped his thighs, she let out a self satisfied huff. Beshalar leaned in, those great bat-like wings unfurling and closing around the two of them making their own profane confessional. Each sinful huff graced his ear in an admittance of her pleasure, a smirk curling over those statuesque lips as his broad arms encircled her, grinding that thick shaft deep into her sensitive folds. It stretched her hard, it throbbed deep with a deep heat. Her face flushed, murmuring against his neck as she began to rock her own hips.

Her motions were slow, their gasps issued beneath the starless sky. The profane heat of his body warmed her skin in the cool fall air, his breath making her moan as his own hips moved in rhythm. A deep hiss pressed to her ear, his hands pulling down her sides in a firm caress along her body, sharp fangs nipping into her neck. She arched back with a pleased cry, lips parted as she began to rock her hips faster atop his shaft. Rested in his throne, a low moan pulsed around her as her chin was captured between finger and thumb.

The small rides she made on his shaft caused a slight bump, slight rhythm as eyes met. She was drawn in, their lips pressing in her insistent riding. His lips were white hot, small moans against him as she felt his tongue for the first time. It was thin, slick, slipping between her lips and past her throat as she pulled him closer, arms snug around his neck. His kiss smoldered like searing embers, sending a tingle through her spine as she bounced down his hard shaft.

There was another sharp moan from her as he squeezed her ass, lifting half up his shaft as she panted into his hear. Squirming as he nipped, bit her ear back, she huffed and continued riding the upper half of his cock. Her moans began to rise, become louder as his began to surface. With a drawn out hum his shaft throbbed with a thicker release of his own precum, his own heat unlike any of the lesser demons before him. It heated her to her core, drew out every throb and pulse of the devil's heartbeat. Eyes shut tight, squeezing and dropping down the top half of his manhood again and again.

Beshalar guided her lips back for another hot kiss, drawing her down the length of that cock again. She squirmed at the intense stimulation, whining against his kiss. He made another darker chuckle, grinding deep, and a hand fell between her thighs to strum her clit. The heated pad of his thumb stroked firm, stroked slow as the kiss only just began to part, his lips only brushing against hers as she huffed and groaned, body flushed and overstimulated as her slick passage squeezed and tightened around his shaft.

"Tell me you want more," he spoke into her ear in a dark whisper, biting her earlobe with a teasing suckle as she cried out, words choked by the moans. A hard buck jolted her body with another hard cry, eyes in a daze as she looked back to him.

"Tell me you-"

His words were cut off as she gripped his horns just as roughly, tugging his head down to her level with a frustrated huff as she squirmed atop his dick. "-I want more. Give it to me you bitch."

The devil's features lit up at her fiery response, and he stood suddenly. With a flash of fire shackles looped around her wrists, chains held by his larger hand keeping her suspended on his cock. With a few powerful thrusts he bucked into her, letting her weight come down to meet his hips and hilt him every bounce. Her fingers balled into fists as she hissed and moaned loudly, hips rocking with each full buck into her.

He moved again. The throne became a cool wall she was thrust against, the iron pinching at her body, and suddenly the iron gave way. She remained pressed against it as if it were still there, now facing the inside of a cage. Only the head of Beshalar's manhood pierced her, the devil so handsomely lit by the fire contained by the cage. The horned demons reappeared inside the cage, their hands returning to touch her body all over, their lips at her nipples with nips and suckles, rough palms over her neck as the devils claws held her ass.

Without warning he thrust deep, delivering a hard fucking against that iron wall as his demons caressed her body all over. A hand caressed her cheek, Beshalar's fingers slipping between her lips like a hook as that shaft spread her sensitive folds and plunged into their depths over and over. The heat of his precum slipped down her thighs, his hips slapping into hers over and over as their moans filled the clearing and echoed through the trees. Her body bounced with his rhythm, squirming and moaning louder as one of the horned demons pressed his lips to her clit, suckling hard with harder strokes of his thicker tongue over and over.

Beshalar's hands gripped her wrists and pinned her to the cage, pumping his hips against hers. The loud clap of their rough sex lay beneath their passionate moans, Beshalar joining her in her pleasure, becoming lost with her in it as his muscular body gleamed. Those white hot outlines cast a glow on her own body, gleaming with sweat as she bucked back into his thrusts and pushed into the demon's mouth. Gripping the iron cage, she rolled her shoulders back with a louder cry as her sex quivered, on the precipice of her climax.

His pace quickened, sharing her excitement in reaching their peak. That shaft lay her roughly, the devil's moans raising as Evelyn's became fuller. The two met a fever pitch in the firelight, the beat of their hearts setting a frenzied tempo. His body quaked behind her, a powerful shudder as her feet left the ground so he could better thrust faster. Again and again that hot cock filled her as the demon's lips suckled harder at her clit, their thick tongue flicking faster. His shaft so hard and so deep, she gave herself to Beshalar with one more cry as she squeezed, a rush of her arousal splashing his balls as he loosed a deep, commanding moan of his own.

That hot shaft hilted deep, throbbed, and gushed again and again. Like being battered by waves on the surf as she sustained each climax. Evelyn gripped the cage with white knuckles as his seed poured deep, spilled down her quivering thighs as her back pushed into his chest. A second climax bloomed during her first, another loud cry above his own as the devil's weighty testicles pumped load after load into her womb, decisively unloading thick surges of sin into her depths.

Slowly their pleasure waned. Hugged to his body, Beshalar leaned back into a black iron throne as his cock came free. She lay back against his chest as he sat in that throne. His chest rose and fell, cock messy with a mix of their arousal, her own slit leaking his cum as she luxuriated in his heat. The two lay in the dark night, the stars slowly beginning to reappear.

With one slow, long breath Beshalar caressed her cheek with a large palm. She nuzzled into it, biting at his hand as it circled around her neck like a collar. A low rumble sounded, his eyes falling to her as she lay against him.

"Your offering... has been accepted. These dark arts will be yours. After your offering, I must make one addendum to our contract."

With his fingers around her neck the contract reappeared, the devil writing along the bottom. Evelyn gave him drowsy attention, curious, watching as the contract was signed and the addendum was lowered for her to view. It made her beam, then she paused to tap her bottom lip. She drew out her time thinking, drew out her time accepting the addendum and left the devil in suspense.

"Every month? Honey. You're going to want me every week. You should really update that before I sign."

12