A Contractor's Oral Fixation

Story Info
Giving oral in a vacant home.
4.5k words
4.62
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, I wanted more.

Being a self-employed, home repair contractor for about a decade, I spent much of my time working alone. Often, I found myself working in vacant houses. This particular older home was divided into 3 floors of separate apartments, all vacant. Tall ceilings, plaster walls and plenty of long double-hung windows. I had already been working there alone, for about a week

Not in the best neighborhood, I worried about the tools in my van. Changing all the window coverings and painting meant I could easily see out. I wasn't worried too much about chasing off would be thieves. Standing at 6'4", 230 lbs of muscle, at 30 years old I believed I had the strength and the brains to stay out of harms way. I had already chased off 2 black guys working late, one night.

On heightened alert and considering what could have gone wrong, I played every scenario in my head. What if they didn't back down? What if the were armed? What if they didn't take no for an answer and forced me back into the house for their own entertainment? I found myself getting hard at the thought of being forced to suck cock. I liked to do it but, my desire are very well hidden in the back of the closet. I started fantasizing about someone knocking on the door asking for directions or inquiring about renting the property. I envisioned them noticing my bulge or the look in my eye. Seeing right through my desires. Bringing back friends or stopping every day...

The more I thought about it, the more horny I became. I went up to the top floor and stripped naked. I sat in a chair in front of a window to rub one out. My lower half wouldn't be visible from the ground. My upper half was. I didn't try to conceal my overexaggerated facial expressions or how I through my head back as I cried out my fantasies like, "fuck my mouth," and "please cum in my mouth!" What is wrong with this block? No takers-not even a glance.

The next day I was ready to paint. I hauled up a bunch of canvas drops to the top floor. When I saw the chair in front of the window, I immediately became aroused, again. I needed more. I got on my phone and placed an ad on a local site. "Giving oral in vacant house. Send a d-pic." I waited for the ad to post and started setting up my equiptment. Not sure if anyone would respond.

About 15 minutes later, I got an email alert. 2 people responded with stats and cock pics. The first was a well-hung, white guy, about my age, said we could meet after lunch. I said sure. Let me know and I'd send the address later...

The second guy was black, didn't have much time, stop on his way to work. The butterflies in my stomach took off as I hit send with my location. I was hard now. I set up the drop clothes in layers with a pile at one end for comfort. I took off my shirt.

My email dinged again with another guy. He said he was really horny, looking for early lunch. I looked at my watch and told him in an hour to email me for the address. I felt like such a slut. I normally only blew one guy in a parking lot or his car and went home. I'd left a door open justt in case I decided to chicken out.

Moments later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I greeted a well dressed black businessman and invited him in. He said he was in a hurry. I said let's do this as I rubbed his suit pants. He headed for the chair after losing his shoes. I undid his belt and he draped his pants over the chair and was seated. He had a very nice 7" cut cock. Very little hair. I got on my knees in front of him. Lightly kissed the head, then his stomach.

He squirmed a little as I took him greedily into my mouth. He grabbed my head, then the chair. I licked from the base up to his swollen head. I looked him straight in the eye and told him to cum in my throat. I placed his hands on the back of my head and said, "if you don't want to make a mess, you'd better hold my head down when you cum."

I poised my lips just over his now throbbing cock. Letting my hot breath fall around hard black dick. My tongue barely touching his head. He bucked his hips but didn't pull down. I was going to start drooling. " show me," I whispered. "Show me what you want!"

He gently pushed my head all the way down burying his head in my throat. I offered no resistance. I needed it as bad as he did. I moaned my approval and moved about halfway up when he pushed me back down. Mmmm as I willingly took him again. I resisted a little more and heard a sigh of disappointment. I slid over the rim of his head and reiterated," take what you want! Do it! Fuck my mouth!!!" I was so fucking horny I swear I was going to burst into flames.

A strangers black cock in my mouth. Begging him to use me. 2 more willing guys in line. I couldn't stand it any longer. I impaled myself on his BBC. Over and over I ground him into my throat. When I came up for air my undulating tongue up his wet shaft and around his head. I could feel a cool intake of air when I inhaled. I paused just long enough for him to take charge. Wrapping his fingers in my hair he took the not so subtle hint.

"Suck it white boy! Suck this Big Black Cock! That's right I gonna own this mouth!" Fuck! I almost came in my pants. Moaning like an animal I grabbed the chair and let him fuck my slutty mouth. His legs were shaking after only a couple minutes. He tried to pull me up to make it last. I was having none of that. I sucked like my life depended on it. That black cock banging my throat. I felt him start to swell as he let go of my head. Floating on the moment of no return. "Hold me down!" I shouted as I shoved him down my throat. I felt the involuntary convulsions driving him all the way in. I almost gagged as the contractions started. I stopped breathing as he started coming straight into my stomach. He loosened his grip and withdrew slightly. I could taste his sperm on my tongue and feel it blast my throat. I sucked him until he was soft and got the last drop.

He said that was the best blow job he ever had gotten. I smiled, told him not to be late for work and thanked him sincerely for allowing me to suck his cock and swallow his cum. He quickly dressed and left. I dropped my pants, sat in the chair and relived every moment. I took me only a few minutes to shoot a quart of cum all over my stomach, chest and even my face. I caught my breath and rinsed off in the shower. Ding, there's another e-mail.

My early lunch guy wanting to know if I was going to flake. I was still on fire with pure lust. Naked in the empty house, the taste of a black man's cum on my tongue. I shot him the address and told him I was ready. He said, so was he and could leave right away.

The 5 minute blow job with my favorite flavor only fueled my fire even more. The butterflies in my stomach were drenched with sperm. My inhibitions were completely gone. It was only 10:45 am and I was having more luck than if I was in the parking lot of a gay bar at closing. I had gotten 3 more messages. One from a guy who wanted me to fuck him and another from someone who wanted to blow me. The third was from my late luncher. I gave him the address and asked if he could stay awhile.

His cock looked to be about 8" and hard as steel, in the pic. 25 years old, 6', 180 lbs and defined abs. He said he was off all afternoon. I promised him he wouldn't regret it. I asked him to email when he was on the way. I scrolled a few more ads to keep up my desire and watched a blowbang video.

It didn't take long for guy number 2 to arrive. He was pretty nervous. I tried to put him at ease. I was still naked and told him he was going to get some great head. I was relaxed and laid him back on the drop clothes. I saw the wedding ring and decided a more sensual approach might work better. I didn't look him in the eye. I few soft moans and excited breathing from me to signal I was going to enjoy this.

Lifting his shirt, and submissively looking down, slowly my lips found a nipple. A soft warm kiss, then another. My tongue trailing down his stomach. I messaged him through his jeans. I could feel him getting harder under my fingers. I shifted his cock to point up towards his waist. Slowly kissing downward and running. He un buttoned his pants as I kissed the newly exposed flesh. I grazed the head of his cock through his underwater with my lower lip. I blew my hot breath through the thin fabric and felt him throb. Carefully lowering his zipper, he grew past the waistband. I slid my tongue between his engorged head and his stomach. Ever so slightly brushing the rim with my top lip.

He responded by pushing down his jeans and shorts until his manhood was free but his balls were still covered. A shy one, I thought. I could do shy. It was my job to please. To read what the guy was thinking and give him what he wanted. I figured he had an hour lunch. 20 minutes driving. So that left me 30 minutes to play.

I love it when another man gets excited for my mouth. Without using my hands at all, I slowly licked the length of the shaft. I cod tell by his breathing he didn't get head often. I matched the rhythm of his breath. Almost painfully slow, I took him all the way into my mouth. Not applying any pressure until my lips were at the base. I closed them around his shaft and could feel his heart beating. Holding him there I started a delicate suction and used the flat of my tongue on the underside. I wanted this one to last awhile. Starting my upward slide, I could tell he wasn't going to last long. I took my mouth off and grabbed the base. I could feel the throb from the cool air, as I slapped it against my tongue.

At a little over 6" he wasnt going to challenge my well used throat. I decided my skills were beyond his staying power. I couldn't help thinking about the black cock I had just sucked off and the big thick cock on the way. I almost stopped to send him on his way. But he had shown up. I'd take one for the team. I held his cock straight out so my lips could start pistoning up and down his cock. Taking the length over and over as he just lay there not making a sound. I was using my finger and thumb on the shaft and my lips over his head. I needed more cum and wanted to feel and taste it.

Faster I sucked with encouraging whimpers. I felt his balls start to tighten, the cold impersonal zipper on my cheek. I was nothing but a free, cocksucking whore. As he started to contract I thought about a facial. The first shot I landed on the tip of my tongue. I swirled it around his head. The second shot under my tongue. My mouth felt like a velvet box. Thick with saliva and cum. I deepthroat him for the last shot and pulled off. Cum still ozzing from the hole.

He pulled up his pants, shoving the mess inside as he made for the door. I wiped my lips on the back of my hand. I got dressed and ran across the street to a gas station and bought an icy cup of pop and some mouthwash. The bitter fluid and lack of emotions left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I had an hour to kill. I plumped up the drop clothes and relaxed. I wanted more and wanted to be done. Maybe the third guy wouldn't show. Thinking about the reality of what I'd just done, and not wearing anything under my painters pants, my cock stiffened under my thumb strumming gently over the head. I must have driffed off for a minute, when I heard the ding of my e-mail. It was my first responder with the big, thick cock, on his way. I asked him to cum upstairs when he arrived.

I wasn't really horny now. I could always say no. I fluffed the makeshift couch and gargled again. I could taste the cum and smell both guys on my face. I combed my hair and tucked in my shirt. Opening the pic again, peaking my curiosity and interest. I am a sucker for big cock. Right on que, a soft knock on the door.

I took the three steps down to open the door. There stood a clean cut guy in cutoffs and a white tank top. Tan skin and freshly showered. An easy smile and peaceful eyes made me think damn, maybe I had more than just a fetish for sucking cock. I had a long term girlfriend at home. Had almost a repulsive feeling for gay guys. I felt a jolt of desire, for what, to connect?

An easy conversation, just 2 guys. I claimed I didn't do this often. He asked what I had in mind. It was easy opening up to a stranger.

He mentioned that he was single and straight, liked the way guys sucked cock.

I embarrassingly indicated his pic kept me intrigued all day. I told him about my fetish

There was that easy smile again. I asked if he was in a hurry. "Nope, I have all day."

"Me too. This is going to be fun."

"Where do you want me?" he asked. I motioned for the makeshift couch. "Sorry, no furniture."

He slipped off his sandals, the tank top, exposing a smooth muscular chest and chiseled torso. He recognized my look of desire but wasn't stuck up at all about his looks. I sunk to my knees in front of him and offered to help with his tight cutoffs. He held my shoulders for balance. About half hard and already 6" and swelling I rubbed my face against his crown.

He layed back on the drops, one knee bent. I pulled my shirt off and pants asking if he minded. An easy shrug. My hands on his chest as I drew closer. He relaxed completely. His magnificent penis bobbing with a mind of its own.

"I have a few ground rules," I kissed his neck.

"Ok"

"First, you will promise to cum in my mouth. No matter how much I tease you or edge you, if I inadvertently push you over the edge, you will tell me or just shove it in."

"Second, I am only interested in oral. Any words or actions are just roll playing."

"Third, don't take this the wrong way, this is about me, totally. I enjoy sucking cock more than my own orgasm. I literally get off on how good I can make you feel. I'm in no hurry."

"Fourth, feel free to call me dirty names or treat me like property. Slut, whore, cocksucker, etc, turns me on. The better you make me feel, the better I will make you feel."

"You can pull my hair, hold the back of my head or anything else in the heat of the moment. I want to give you the best experience possible."

"My screen name is Mike, but my real name is Tom. This is a one time only happening only. You may use my mouth any way you want. Me on top, you fucking my mouth, on my knees, standing, sitting, on the kitchen counter...whatever. Got it?"

"Yes" easy smile.

"What is rule number 1?"

"I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Leaning on my hand between your legs, I brush your balls with my arm. Another soft kiss just below your neck. "Close your eyes and lay back. Let me show you my intentions."

You gladly do as instructed. I circle a nipple with my tongue. You shift your hips. I'm going to drive you to the edge of crazy. I straddle your leg and press my hard on against your thigh. Your hand on the back of my head pressing me down. "I need you slutty mouth, whore." I look up to see your smile.

" I need your cock," I whisper back as I kiss down your taught abs. Sliding farther down I trail wet kisses.. Your cock touching my face. Pressing me towards you.

I avert and kiss down your thigh. You spread your muscular, tan legs. I climb between them and kiss up the other thigh. My hand on your abdomen. An inch at a time toward your cock. I'd let you fuck my virgin ass, I'm so turned on. Concentrate...

Just the tip of my tongue barely touching your shaft. Slowly stopping, before the head. You taste so clean and intoxicating. Your hand on my head feels good. Ahhs and mmms as you show appreciation for my efforts. You are feeding my need to be a people pleaser.

I have to have you in my mouth. Your velvet head is as big as a golf ball. I lick and suck it like a lollipop. You lift slightly. I cant hold back. I need your perfect cock in my throat. I let you push my head down. As I look up at you. My eyes roll back from my pleasure. I growl and force my throat to stretch around you. I take your wet, throbbing cock reluctantly from my mouth and kiss your thigh.

Holding my head you bounce your cock on my nose, eyes and forehead. I try to deepthroat you again and you don't let me get my mouth around you. I start slow lap licks at your balls, then a kiss, then a lick and a kiss. Moving up at least 9", 3/4 of an inch at a time. A warm exhale onto that sexy head and you pull me onto your cock. Just the head as you hold me back. Every millimeter I explore with my tongue and lips. Under the crown, up the slit, over every soft curve.

I take you down as you try feebley to hold me back. I want to get my throat used to your size. I start deepthroating you. Taking the last inch in and out of my throat. I can feel your need and you can feel mine.

I turn onto my side propping my head up. I lift your hip up so you are in your side, too. I gently pull on your thigh, urging you to fuck my mouth. You slowly and deliberately thrust and hold. Easing back, you do it again. I pull you harder but you are in slow motion. I have never felt so turned on. I shift to take your entire length as I relax my throat. I'm breating through my nose as you withdraw. I have never let anyone own me this way.

You start going faster and I want you. No, I need you. I roll onto my back letting you slip from my mouth. I trap your slick cock between my lips and my palm, working my tongue along the veiny shaft. I don't want you to cum yet. I slide my fingers up and down avoiding the head. I dint know who wants it more, you or I.

We let the heat subside for a moment. When you are in check, you roll into my chest. My arms are pinned at my sides. You start by pushing the tip into my willing mouth. I am begging you with my eyes to take what I need. Your nostrils flare as you rise up to use my throat. You can see the fear mixed with desire as you assault my mouth. I am letting a total stranger virtually rape my mouth. I asked you to push my limits.

My hands on your back letting you know to keep going. I am totally intoxicated with lust as you test my resolve. Deeper and faster as you find your rhythm fucking my mouth. I gag a couple time but my fingernails in you back urge you to keep going. My tongue working your shaft. You pull out for me to work your velvet head, then slam the back of my throat. Using my mouth as a fuck toy. I am so turned on. You keep telling me how good this feels. I want your hot cum, but not yet.

I struggle beneath you and you let me up.

I lay you back on your back. I lay my head on your chest as I catch my breath. Slowly stroking your magnificent cock. I set out on a new mission to take your entire cock. From this angle I can take you at my own pace. With my ear on your sculpted ab muscles I take your head back into my mouth. I work it down as far as I can go. Still a couple inches short. Your hips buck upward uncontrollably. I know, it feels great for me too. I stretch out my lips and force them towards your balls. Your hands on my head but not pressing. My throat milking your big head, you moan and thrash on the bed. I'm not moving just slowly trying to get more down my throat.

You call me a bitch and a cocksucking whore. You know how to charm a guy. I relax, close my watering eyes and force my throat over your pulsing cock. As my lips press against your balls you pull my hair. You own me. Two can play that game. I pull my mouth off your cock before you go over the edge. It jumps around on my face. You reach for it and I push your hands away. "Not yet."

I walk over and get a drink of pop holding some ice in my mouth. I ask you to sit in the chair. You comply as I let the cold liquid dribble down your hot penis. The ice is also numbing my throat. After a minute of torture I spit out the ice and slide your hard cock back into my throat. You grab my head with both hands forcing me up and down your shaft. "Want to tease me you faggot? You want my cum, don't you slut? All you're good for is sucking cock. Suck my Cock Tom!

I am drooling and whimpering my approval. I feel a twitch and stop abruptly. My mouth still over your trophy cock. I hope I didn't push too far... Motionless you hold my head, you exhale and relax. "Damn, that was close." My jaw is starting to hurt. We've been teasing each other for almost 2 hours.

12