A Contractor's Oral Fixation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel it too and order me to set the chair in front of the window facing into the room. "Sit"

I sit down. You tie my wrists with a couple rags to the chair behind my back. I don't resist. "You're quit the cocksucking whore,Tom. You are going to quit teasing me and suck my dick!"

"Yes sir" I whisper. "Please let me swallow your cum, please?"

You grab the back of my head to steady yourself as you step onto the chair. A heavy curtain rod gives up a handle to hold onto.

I can only imagine how this looks from outside. It's a cloudy day and the lights are on illuminating this show. "You don't mind showing off for the neighbors, do you?"

Before I can answer you shove your hard wet cock in my mouth. Instinct. I couldn't stop you now if I wanted to. "Suck my cock you worthless whore! I'm going to give you just what you want!"

My cock is so hard as you fuck my face for the world to see. I am meeting your thrusts afraid of I don't my head will break the glass. You are fucking my mouth like a piece of meat! My cries have been answered. You start to grunt. A low gutteral sound. "Suck it you whore! Suck my cock! You need my cum don't you!"

You pull my fucking hair hard as you bury that beautiful cock in my throat. I am gagging and thrashing, getting dizzy from lack of air.

"You begged for it Bitch! Take it! Fuck yes!

Your hot cum coasts my mouth and throat. I am thrashing at my bonds, my feet kicking the floor as you pulse what must be a weeks worth of cum into my mouth. I am swallowing as much as I can. You pump my mouth until your knees go weak. I don't dare release your cock. You let go of my hair and I breath again. My raped face sticky with spit and cum. You climb down and untie me.

Putting me on my knees in front of the window you tell me to clean you off. "Be gentle."

I lick and suck your whole semi-hard cock, avoiding your over sensitive head. "Fuck yes."

I am still hard and start stroking myself. I am thanking you for using me, making me take your cum. I thank you for showing me no mercy. You tell me I am a great cocksucker. You are starting to stiffen again. You can't belive I get so turned on just sucking cock.

I feel you grow and I'm close to orgasm. "Cum for me. Cum in my mouth please..."

I suck you as I submit with my eyes. I go for your head and you shake. My hand flying over my cock. You grab my head again as you cum in my mouth. I start shooting ropes of cum on the floor. Not letting a drop spill. I swallow it all as you cock softens. I thank you again.

As I glance out the window, there is a couple standing close together watching the show. They smile up and I smile back as the move along. Guess I'll be working an extra day this week.

12