All Comments on 'A Controlled Descent Ch. 06'

by angeline_dc

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict4 months ago

Love the track this is on, angeline. Suddenly the D.C. setting is looming larger, not just M's job, but the lobbyists' world, Jack's power dynamics with Robert, M struggling to hold her own and doing... not badly. Power = sex = power. Yum!

I look back on the 1st 4 chapters, which I loved, and I wonder if I'm going to miss the darkness of her self degradation.

Maybe I will. Maybe you will return to it. Either way, she's growing. That's got me hooked. Don't be tempted to grow her to quickly. I'm in for a long haul.

Plus, you write beautifully, engagingly, the sex is super hot, and I can't wait for more. Best,

Emm

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

BDSM es a Way to transport psychology. This is so incredibly good. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

simply wow

MurseDMurseD4 months ago

5 stars! This series is great. Most stories on here either have a lot of plot and character building or they go for the quick sex spank off scenes. You have managed to do both while building a very believable and well written story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just come here for the smut but every now and again I read a story that's so well written it's just like reading a 'proper' novel. You are such a good writer, can't wait for the next chapter

Micky2022Micky20224 months ago

I must say your writing is very hot. The sex, the build up, the D/s. I’m very glad a friend mentioned your writings. I’m hoping we have a lot more to read from you in the future. Thank you!

stevie666stevie6664 months ago

thank you for updating :) fantastic writing! i personally liked the slap, but understand why she has it as a boundary for now. you are extremely skilled and talented. truly think if you wanted this is publishable to a larger public audience. the deep psychological aspects to it make it so perfect and clear that while yes d/s in involves sex, it’s so much deeper than that. anyways, thanks again, hope for another update when you’re ready:)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

please update

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking2 months ago

I love this series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

wow i just sped through all of the chapters! so good!!

commonslutcommonslutabout 2 months ago

I love how this series explores being used and made to feel like you’re nothing through sex, both in a self-destructive way and in a consensual BDSM way. The first of which is desperation and misery and the latter which is contentment and pleasure. And of course, the confusing gray areas between these two. Wonderful story, and super hot. So well-written. I hope to see more of this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangeline_dc@angeline_dc
I try my best to write something true. Always found reality sexier than fantasy.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES