A Controlling Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what she...

Soooo...

Fucking...

Desired...

He took a wide stance behind, like a rodeo rider reining her in by the hair. But his body did all the bucking, even bending at the knees to utilize the power of his hairy thighs. In and out went his veiny, hard cock and back and forth she teetered on the table. His grip on her hair firmed, and he began to snap his hips at the end of each stroke, making his balls whap at her fortune-sized, strip of pubic hair. He continued to deliver one explosive thrust after another, his dick going all the way in, reshaping her pussy and rearranging her organs, as his wide, boxy hips jolted into her ass cheeks and momentarily transformed her round perfectly curved ass into a squashed oval. The impact on her toned butt produced a slapping as sharp as a basketball striking a gymnasium floor. And they came in quicker and quicker succession, like someone dribbled the basketball closer and closer to the ground. And almost as prominent as the sound of her ass taking a beating was the sticky noise of her drenched pussy, scrunching and squeezing around his blur of a cock. She'd never been so thoroughly stuffed, so thoroughly fucked or so thoroughly satisfied. Physically she felt like he was splitting her in two. Mentally she felt like he was splitting her in two.

It was too much to handle, way too much, but she was beyond stopping. For several minutes they read each other's faces, peering into the psyche, recognizing their fierce fucking was mirrored deep within the soul. She allowed more than his cock in, his straight, determined brow and clamped, stern jaw pierced a submissive, tender spot she hadn't known existed until right that very instant. Body and soul, she was his, and she loved it. She would do anything for this handsome, bully of a man. And with their eyes still bonded she began to whimper through a fraught, open mouth, silently confessing the totality of her surrender. Her face then crumpled and she white knuckled the table cloth as he continuously sunk into her, causing the table to scoot a half-inch forwards and another monstrous wave of pleasure that left goose bumps on her arm.

He released her hair and took hold of both shoulders. He now resembled a biker clutching the grips of a chopper, and he appropriately increased the horse power that drove his pelvis forwards. Their gaze lingered on, and he seemed to display more and more strength in both his Italian eyes and his brawny legs. He was relentless, but she fervently took his cock as hard as he could give it, loving every deep, fat inch. He bent her shoulders towards him, forcing an even greater arch in her back that lowered her waist and caused her ass to rotate upwards. This meant his cock-head pushed harder along the upper wall of her vagina, and forced the lower part of his shaft to obliterate her clit as it plunged in up to its base. Every jolt caused a trickle of sweat to fall further down her face. As she looked back at him, another stream circled her brow and came down between her high cheekbone and black bob.

He spoke through gritted teeth. "I love the green in your eyes. Greenest thing I've ever seen. Fuck you are hot!"

Patrick's forwardness had made her feel like the hottest girl there. Steve's intensity made her feel like the hottest girl ever.

He was also sweaty, and it added to the wicked noise his pelvis made against her ass cheeks. With her back arched so severely and her long svelte neck wound so far over her shoulder, her peripheral vison observed the glistening dewy perspiration down her lower back. The gutter of solid flesh between Steve's shirt flaps glared with wetness, the black letters of his bad-boy tattoo appearing freshly painted on and a light mist covering his five-o-clock shadow turned his jaw into shiny, gray steel.

He relaxed his jaw and spoke over his breath. "Fuck you've got some good pussy on you. Goddamn you are sooo tight. So fine and tight and hot. Come on my cock. Like before, come all over it. You're so fucking bad. You need my cock, don't you? The bad little girl needs my cock bad. You need it deep!" He jammed his hips forward to illustrate his point, and it made her wheeze.

"I do, baby!" Her winded lungs limited her to frantic yells. If Brandon was still on the patio he'd be getting another earful. "Take my pussy! Take it with your big cock! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Like that! Oh baby, just like that! I need it just like that. Oh god baby you are going to make me come. Oh god you fucker, I'm going to come on your big dick. Oh god you fuck so good! Oh god my pussy feels good! Oh god, baby, you make my pussy feel sooo good!"

"Shit bro, she's going off again."

The sound of Patrick's voice incited Steve to let go of her shoulders and grab her tits. He squeezed them hard, flattening them to her chest, and basically using them to keep her upright and her back arched. He eased his grip on her left one so he could knead it roughly, finishing with a pull on her hard nipple. Then he gripped that tit against her chest and kneaded her right breast.

Brandon's voice broke her trance. "Damn, it's been close to twenty minutes, right? What a trooper!"

She looked down from Steve's eyes. She swiveled her head forwards, and gave a cat like scream, "Ooooohhhhh-yeaaaahhhhhhh!" Straightening her neck seemed to release the heat from her pending orgasm, and it flowed up her spine into her head. Then came a sensation like her entire body was submerged in salty bathwater, causing her to cry out again. "Ohhhhhh, baby, yeeeaaaahhhhh!" Cool air burst into her lungs, inflating her next outburst into breathy shrieks. "Oh god, baby, you're big dick is in sooo deep! Oh baby, don't ever stop! Don't ever! Don't ever stop fucking me, baby. Oh god I love you so much for this! Give me all of it. I want all of your huge dick! I love your dick, baby. I love it. And I love you for giving it to my pussy soooooo good!"

"I wonder if she takes requests."

"No shit, ha-ha-ha!"

"The guy fucking her has my respect big time."

"She's stroking his ego. Probably a small dicked middle-aged man."

"Not even! Bro, that up there is a pussy getting totally destroyed."

It really did alleviate the sort-of-guilt she harbored to hear Brandon indulging Patrick and his workmates in his boys-will-be-boys banter, and her next outburst was spoken with even more bite. "Take my pussy, baby! Take it with your huge dick! Shove it in! You're so fucking huge! Oh god, baby, I'm going to come so fucking ha-a-a-a-a-ard!"

Steve shoved her back down, mashing her tits against the table and making her puckered, sensitive nipples shriek against the woven tablecloth. She dropped her shoulders and rested her cheek on the table, leaving only her ass sticking upwards. Steve took hold of either cheek, really digging in his big fingers. Taking full control, he moved her ass for her, jerking it back onto his cock. He took deep, full, hurried strokes, and the way his fingers shook and strained, she understood he was nearing a climax.

"I'm almost there, babe. Almost!"

Babe? Was that meant to sound as tender as it did? Before she could question it further, her hand shot back to his thigh and brushed over his coarse quadriceps. Something awoke in her, something that had remained frustratingly dormant for so long she hadn't realized it was even there, something that had been chewing on the bit for years in anticipation of this moment. As Steve slammed into her, the meaty thuds escalating into loud smacks, the table rocking unsteady beneath her, his hands gripping her ass and splitting it apart for a splendid, nasty view of his dick's love interest, and as her body jerked and slid with the tablecloth, as it bowed and flexed against his massive frame, and as sweat pooled in the hollow of her back, her soul ventured off to a calm plane of existence, where the table top rolled on a soft tide of opaque water and a light warm rain with hidden slivers of ice struck her perfect skin. Mmmmm, it was a mushy inner-beauty she hadn't experienced since the school track star traded pictures with her in junior high and she saw a phone number and "Call me" written in handwriting on the back. It was her first crush all over again.

As she came back into her body she found she was still being banged harder than she'd ever been banged in her life. Her pussy rapid fired internal sparks and her clit throbbed so hard it felt bludgeoned, as he seemed to pound into her with more determination than ever, and appeared to be even harder and bigger than before. And just as she began to feel stupid and a little used for believing anything tender could exist in a moment of animalistic, unfaithful fucking, one of his hands left her ass cheek and moved over top of the hand caressing his thigh. He caressed with her, as she moaned heavily into the tabletop. She felt the wetness on his hand, and knew it was from her. She must've been gushing buckets and leaving a lurid wetness on his front side, and suddenly she was leaking even more.

The fingers still on her ass squeezed tighter, getting a generous handful and using it to tug her ass back, and when his hips collided into it with exciting force, the table rocked forwards and then back to upright. But she realized even in the upright position the table was leaning forwards. On his next thrust came a grinding creak from underneath her, as the brackets fastening the tabletop to its post must have bent slightly. Fuck, she was taking his dick so hard they were breaking the table, and the very thought of it sprung a violent sharp charge that made her head jerk and thump on the hard surface. Oh god, she was close. Real close, and unlike the last, this one was promising to be every bit as emotional as physical.

The creaking echoed with several more smacks from his hips on her ass, and just when she thought he couldn't possibly ram his dick in any harsher, he did. His thigh tensed under her hand, and his fingers shook within the depressions of her soft ass. He was going to come, and she feared it might happen before she could reach her own orgasm.

He removed his hand from hers and slapped it hard on her butt cheek, breaking the hint of tenderness to finish her off with extreme force. He slapped her ass again, and rammed in and out like a man possessed. He slapped her ass so hard they heard it down on the patio.

"What's that?"

"I dunno, is he spanking her?"

"Sure sounds like it."

"Oh man, this is too funny. Listen to that!"

Patrick yelled. "She's been bad, dude, you better spank that shit."

"Oh man, they had to hear that. Be cool alright."

"Fuck it. They know we're here and haven't cared yet."

"Too into the moment."

"Too into cock!"

An uproar of laughter came, making her skin tingle. With it came a naughty urge to encourage more bawdy banter from Brandon and his chums. If he wanted to hear a girl getting her ass spanked, than she'd give it to him.

"Baby, make me come. You! You, I want you to make me come. Please, make me come. One more time. One last time. Let me feel your beautiful dick make me come one last time. Let it be you one last time."

She began to force her ass back against him, as Steve rhythmically slapped her butt cheek. The movement loosened up muscles inside her pelvis, and she screamed when the fat head of his cock breeched her cervix again. Oh fucking god! That was what she needed. An accelerated wave of dirty heat and tingling ghosts infused her trembling body. A fresh wave followed each time the fat cockhead plowed into the chamber beyond and the table creaked beneath her.

It left her breathless, and an involuntary stream of words poured from her mouth. Syllables flew out in fits, punctuated between gasps for air. "Oh-oh yes, like th-hat. Oh god I'm cu-uming now. Oh-oh god you sweet, sexy bastard, I'm cu-uming so fucking hard!"

"That's it, babe, come! Yeah, come nasty you hot little girl!"

There was that babe word again, and it provided the last sparkling glow to her orgasm. A straight line of pure tension pulling from the top of her foot, through to her calf, into her quadriceps, and up into her clenched butt, suddenly released. It felt like the key on a music box had been cranked to the breaking point and then out came twinkling ecstasy.

Steve was right on her heels, rubbing a thumb along her anus and smacking her ass into a deep scarlet. He became pure animal, and grunted, "Ungh, ungh, ungh! You hot bitch! Ungh, ungh, ungh! Fuck you are tight!"

"Oh yeah, man. Give it to her." And then her boyfriend said something totally unlike him, causing her to wonder if on some level he knew it was her. "Punish that pussy, dude."

"Fucken-ay Brandon! Yeah man, punish that shit."

"She needs it, dude, so do it----punish that pussy!"

As her eyes rolled back into her head and her cheek jerked to and fro on the table cloth, she brayed quietly to her boyfriend. "Oh Honey-bear, he is." As Steve thrust in so vigorously the table bent a full twenty degrees, she knew he was too preoccupied to listen to her words to Brandon. "Steve's punishing my pussy so good, baby. For you, he's punishing it all for you!" As her orgasm rose off her body, leaving her an over sensitive shaking mess ready to spill limply onto the floor, she clenched her teeth and endured the fat cockhead plunging into the chamber beyond, which had become loose and wet and offered no resistance whatsoever. "Oh god, Honey-bear, he's fucking me so deep. I think... Oh god, I think he's almost hitting my uterus. His big dick is in so deep, it feels so good, and... Oh god, Honey-bear, he's punishing me soooooo deeply he's clear up to my uterus!"

"Fuck! I coming! Oh yeah, this is it. Oh shit yeah, here we go!"

He grabbed her ass with all his strength, and sunk into her vagina until his tightening balls were crushed against her pubic bone. He stood behind and over her, clutching her raised ass. His hips shuddered and they pressed so firmly against her it lifted her knees from the table. His huge cock twitched inside her, the head well past her cervix, as come flowed at the door of her uterus.

"Aw shit yeah, take it. Take it, babe. Take it in your pussy you nasty little girl."

With the last of her energy she cried out, "Oh god, baby. Come in me. Come in me, baby. Oh baby, I love it."

He held himself in place, using baby strokes to blast the last of his come inside her as far any dick possibly could. Total exhaustion left her fuzzy and warm, yet violently shaking. And then all of a sudden she was grasping at a pinhead of consciousness. And as her awareness went completely dark, she thought she heard herself say, "Don't make me fall in love. Not so quickly."

She had a vague sense of herself sighing when his cock finally left, but her voice was very far away. The room then spun past her silted eyes, the lights of the Valley whizzing by and then several white tables across the long, dark, empty room. Something bristly, but nice scraped her cheek. She wasn't on the table anymore. She was in Steve's arms. Her eyes fluttered open as they passed through a door and then the lights came on stark and white. He then set her down in a seated position between two bathroom sinks.

"You scared me there. You OK?"

She was still naked, that much hadn't changed. "Oh my god, did I black out?"

"I think so."

He caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers. The sweat on her body had cooled in the hotel air, and she shivered and then she couldn't stop shivering.

"Let me get your clothes."

As he zipped out the door she noted that he had his slacks back on. She took a moment to look around and get her bearings. It was a pink tiled women's restroom with clam shell basins, and probably located off the back wall of the empty dining room----the dining room where she'd been fucked unconscious.

Oh god, what had she done?

Steve returned with her clothes, handed her the bra and carefully draped her dress over a stall door. "I couldn't find your panties."

Only then did she remember they were in Patrick's pocket, but didn't have the courage to explain that to Steve. "It's OK." He set her pumps on the counter beside her and then nervously cranked his neck around the room, spinning a full three-hundred degrees searching for something, and she assessed his emotions must be as loopy as her own. "Thank you."

"Shit, I forgot your purse. Shit, shit, shit."

She grabbed his shirt cuff, which stilled his motion. He looked at her with wide flustered eyes, and then allowed himself to be dragged closer. She then reached forwards and gave him a big hug. She felt his heart racing inside the huge solid trunk.

"You scared me, babe. That was crazy."

"I'm OK now. How embarrassing."

He then grabbed her cheeks and crushed his lips over hers. His tongue nestled inside her mouth, fluttering against her own. His power and restlessness guided her head, and they kissed so desperately she had to push her hands up through his hair. Her tender read on him earlier had been correct. The kiss filled in the picture she'd formed during the final throes of ecstasy, and what a splendid picture of a man he was.

When he pulled away she grabbed either side of his unbuttoned Oxford dress shirt and wouldn't let him go.

"Babe, they're going to wonder where we are."

She released him. He straightened up and swept her lips with his thumb.

"So you and Brandon, is that a-" She placed her palm over his mouth, silencing him.

"Don't. Please."

He stepped back, resumed his puffed out posture and buttoned up his shirt. "OK, you get cleaned up while I get your purse, and then we'll walk out separate."

Separate----what a horrible, horrible word.

He hesitated as he stepped through the door, but didn't turn back. "Why do you have to be so fucking beautiful?"

She came to the end of the stone walkway and saw the five handsome men looking like an advert for Dewar's Scotch.

"Reggie," her boyfriend announced, sounding more than a little stoned. "Have you been asleep this whole time?"

"Somewhat. I found a big comfy chair in the lobby." It amazed her how little it bothered her to lie. Even worse, she didn't feel bad about why. On her way there, she'd ran through all the reasons she should feel horrible, and even tilted her head guiltily and squeezed at her own shoulder like she was being banished , but it only made her come off impassioned. In her afterglow she radiated irresistible beauty, and nothing could take it down.

She looked over at Steve, who scratched his head and diverted his gaze towards the view of the Valley. It was cute. She now made the big, strong man nervous.

"I've got good news," Brandon said as she walked into his arms. He then hugged her and kissed her cheek. "So get this----I got a text from the CFO saying the Titan deal stands. I couldn't believe it so I checked it out with Hall, and apparently the CFO was so pissed at me he took it straight to the partners. It totally backfired. They were pissed when they heard our agreed upon contract had been internally manhandled. Anyhow, they've even agreed to the extra five percent. It's done, Reggie, your man did it."

"Congratulations! See, I knew you could." Then she looked at all the smiling faces, and added, "Didn't I tell you guys he would fix it? If I didn't know better I'd think my boyfriend was working for all of you."

"This is still making GRG a ton of money." He turned to Steve. "I'll draw up the papers with legal tomorrow. Oh, and hey, Reggie, did you know these guys are located right near your office? From the sounds of it, it might even be the same building."

1...345678