A Convenient Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
A happily married couple experiment with a kinky swap.
6.8k words
4.57
32.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night and Cheryl was getting ready in front of the bedroom mirror to head out and see her date for the evening. I should probably have been annoyed by this turn of events but to be honest we were both as excited as each other. She was going to get fucked silly by the eight inch cock of Sammy's husband while Sammy was coming over to... well I didn't know quite what Sammy had in store for me.

I did know that when my wife and her gym buddy had gone out for drinks a couple of weeks ago there had been some serious sharing of bedroom secrets. Apparently, Sammy and her husband Nate were having a great time, him drilling her until she couldn't walk three times a week. She did want to try more things though, including having him submit to her. He did some but not enough for her liking and he was more of a switch bordering on dominant.

How nice then that Cheryl mentioned how she has been domming me occasionally but she's a bit too nice to really get into it. Cheryl does put in a great effort but she doesn't have the heart to make me suffer as much I would like. Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of vanilla sex too and I was confident that Cheryl would still rather come back to me than Nate by then end of tonight, but I was looking forward to seeing what Sammy could do to up the ante. I did wonder though if I was a little messed up to be excited about all this though. Cheryl would be handing over the key to the chastity cage she'd had me wear the last three days to Sammy, while Nate was going to get his fill and then some.

Cheryl had also insisted I clean my ass out before Sammy came over. From that I did guess at least that Cheryl wouldn't be the only one getting fucked tonight. Makeup complete, just the sultry side of slutty, Cheryl asked me to give her one more look over to check she looked the part. At 5'9" her long legs now toned from the recent gym work looked amazing. The black dress she chose had a slit down one leg and a moderate neckline to show a little of her 32B boobs.

"You look amazing."

"Thanks," she beamed, "I hope you have a nice time. I've told Sammy a little bit about what you like and I'm sure she'll look after you."

"Thanks, I hope you have fun too. What time do you think you'll be back?"

"Probably around 10. Do you think that'll be too long for Sammy to have her way with you?"

"No I'm sure I'll be fine," I laughed.

"Glad to hear it." Cheryl smiled back at me. "So, as you know I'm giving her the key to your cage for the evening. She's allowed to let you out and play with you as much as she wants but she's not allowed to let you cum."

"So I get to be here, teased to the point of madness while you get to go and get your rocks off?"

"Yep, and don't you forget it baby."

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and we went to meet Sammy. I'd heard a lot about her but this was the first time I was seeing her in the flesh. She was a few inches shorter than Cheryl even with the sharp heels she was wearing. She had long blonde hair, soft features and an ample bosom. In her figure hugging red bodycon she looked more ready for a night on the town than staying in to play with me. Sammy handed me a large handbag as she reached in to give Cheryl a warm hug.

"Hey Sammy, this is Liam." Cheryl said.

"Hey Sammy," I chimed in.

"Hi Liam, I figured Cheryl would marry somebody nice but wow you're even more handsome than I was expecting."

"And he gives great head too," Cheryl said with a wink as I beamed from ear to ear.

"I'm looking forward to trying him out. Nate is eagerly awaiting your arrival."

"Alright, I'd best not keep him waiting then. This is for you," she said, lifting the chain with the key to my cage from around her neck and putting it on Sammy.

There was a skip in her step started to leave, picking up her car keys and giving me a swift kiss.

"Ok Liam, you be good for Sammy and I'll see you in a little bit."

"Will do, see you later sweetie."

The door closed and I heard Cheryl's car pull out of the driveway. I was all alone with a borderline stranger who knew about my kinky side and had come over solely to exploit it.

"Sooo Liam, how's it going?" Sammy asked with a glint in her eye.

At 25 she was a few years younger than me and Cheryl and certainly came across as the youthful and mischievous type.

"I'm good, can I fetch you a something to drink?"

"Sure, a tonic water with ice would be great. No gin tonight as I'm driving."

"Cool, make yourself at home and I'll be right back."

I returned, handing the tonic to Sammy who thanked me, and joined her on the sofa. We both sipped our drinks, a little awkward but not uncomfortably so.

"I'm curious, is this a regular thing that you and Nate do?"

"Well, that depends what you mean hon. Do we sometimes have sex with other people? Yeah sure, we've had some threesomes before with guys and girls. But this is the first proper swap we've done and the first time I've left him alone with somebody. And you?"

"First time for any of this I guess."

"I'm a little surprised, given how up for it Cheryl was and how you're sat here now and far from shitting yourself I wouldn't have figured. Have you thought about what you want out of tonight?"

"Cheryl said I'm not allowed to cum so that's off the cards. Apart from that I'm pretty open to trying some of your ideas."

"Great, I'm super excited to have somebody to do stuff with. Or should I say do stuff to? In any case you can have a safeword and we'll just take it easy if it gets too much. Amber and Red suit you for slow down and stop?"

"Sure, sounds good."

"Wonderful. In that case I think it's about time you gave me a tour of your beautiful home."

We wandered through the house, Sammy's arm looped through mine as I gave the tour. Our home was reasonably spacious and Sammy complimented half a dozen items of decoration as we went, all picked out by Cheryl of course. When we got to the bedroom Sammy slowed down a little.

"Ok Liam, what I want now is for you to show me the toy box you guys keep."

Reaching under the bed I slid out a grey duffel bag which clinked slightly as it moved across the floor.

"Sounds like you've got some serious gear in there!"

"Not really," I laughed, "it's mostly beginner stuff plus a few other bits and bobs. Probably the wildest thing we own you have the key for on your neck right now."

"Let's take a look," Sammy said, taking out items from the bag one at a time and laying them out on the side table.

Ankle and wrist restraints, a crop, a blindfold, a small butt plug and a metal leash joined Cheryl's favourite pink rabbit.

"Ok, very nice, this little lot will work well. You're not the only one with a bag of tricks either."

I had passed off the handbag Sammy brought as just something girls carry with them for an evening. Now it sounded like there might be some surprises in there too.

"Alright hot stuff, time to get you out of those clothes!"

"You don't want to join me?"

"Later baby, for now I want to see what I'm working with for tonight."

Sammy helped me out of my shirt and I unbuckled my belt and jumped out of my jeans. Standing there in my underwear there was an obvious bulge from the cage.

"Ok, not bad, not bad!"

Sammy ran her hands over my body, clearly enjoying being able to touch me as she wanted. She lingered on my chest and started to rub my left nipple with her thumb. I moaned a little, getting worked up. Without the cage I would have been rock hard right now. Her right hand still playing with my chest, Sammy's left moved down my side and started caressing my butt. After a little time her hand drifted to my front and she weighed the cage in her palm.

"I like this, a girl could get used to having something to play with."

"You never talked Nate into trying something like this?"

"He's not really up for it unfortunately. I'm not sure we'd be able to find him something that fits either. He's 8 inches at best but the girth would be the problem, he's nearly as thick as a can of coke. How do you feel about your beautiful wife playing with that while I'm here fondling your balls?"

"Sounds like she's got the better deal," I groaned.

"I think so too." Sammy leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I've spoken long and hard to Cheryl about this. What we both want is for me to keep you on the edge for the next few hours and then when she gets back you're going to eat my husband's cum out of her ruined snatch."

When hard I'm far from small, easily 6 and a half inches but right now I was confined in this metal prison. The idea of being forced to eat Nate's come was definitely exciting if a little daunting. With Cheryl, we'd frenched me a couple of times after she swallowed my load but this was on a different level. Abruptly Sammy pulled back.

"Let's get you properly kitted out for the evening. Put these wrist and ankle cuffs on, take off your boxers and socks and then lie face down at the foot on the bed."

I quickly did as she requested, the soft but firm faux leather of the restraints encasing me. Short clips were attached to each of them allowing flexibility in how they could be attached. There was no footboard on the bed, just a metal frame for the headboard. With me laid down on my front, Sammy pulled my arms and legs behind me, clipping my limbs together in a tight hogtie and easing my head over the edge of the bed.

"Wait here, I'm going to get my bag."

Sammy returned, placing her bag down on the side table where I couldn't see into it and withdrawing a collar.

"Liam, what does it say on this collar?"

"It says bitch on it."

"And can you guess what that means?"

"I guess it means I'm your bitch for tonight."

"You've got that right. While Nate is having his way with your wife I'm going to make you my little bitch."

The collar went on pretty snug but not too tight. Sammy pulled up a chair from the dresser and placed it in front of me. She sat a little away from me for now, my head a few inches from her knees at about the same height.

"Now you're all trussed up, bitch, I want to know a bit more about how you got into these kinds of games."

I tried to crane my neck up to look her in the eye but it wasn't going to be possible with the bindings and the collar.

"I guess I've always been kind of interested. It started out with a bit of light bondage porn, mostly lesbian stuff. When I watched the girls though I always fantasised about being the sub in that scenario, used for the pleasure of a hot girl who knew what she wanted."

"And what's the wildest things you've tried out with Cheryl so far?"

"Just light spankings and a bit of spread eagle with her on top, nothing crazy."

"Oh sweet summer child, so you've seen all this but you don't know how it would feel to be on the receiving end? You'll be begging me to stop before the night is over hon."

Sammy started to run her hands over my face and through my hair, slapping me a couple of times before taking two fingers to my mouth. She really rooted around in there, making herself at home before withdrawing. She slid her panties down to the floor and leaned back, putting one foot on either side of my head on the edge of the mattress.

"Tell me more then Liam, what's your wildest fantasy?"

Sammy's pussy was already glistening, the two fine lines of hair down either side of her lips having a sheen to them. Taking the two fingers that had been thoroughly wet by my mouth she started to trace shapes around her labia. I had a front row seat for the show but couldn't do a thing about it. Sammy leaned forward and tapped me lightly on the cheek.

"Come on hon, I haven't got all day, fess up."

"Well, I have this one about being in one of those metal device bondage setups. You know, the ones where you're doggy style on the floor and immobilised by a metal collar on a rod from the ground and then more restraints on your ankles and wrists so you can't move anywhere."

"Mmm, that's hot, keep going," Sammy moaned, her fingers starting to tease her tight entrance.

"And there's another metal rod that raises your waist so you can't arch your back. You're completely rigid like that and unable to defend yourself."

"And then what happens?"

"It depends, sometimes my domme would leave me to a fucking machine but normally I'd just get used in both holes with some nipple clamps on. The finale is normally me taking a strap on while being whipped with a flogger."

"Yes I like that. Give me another fantasy, a cuckold one."

Sammy had begun to finger herself during the middle of the last fantasy and as I started the next she was circling her clit too.

"Er, I'm a little embarrassed about this one."

"It's ok hon, no judgement here. If I like it I might be able to talk Cheryl and Nate into making it happen. And more details this time, last time was nice but I want more."

"Well, it starts out with me going to the office as usual for a week. During the day without me knowing, Cheryl has each of her ex's over for some fun. She fucks them all and saves the cum in the fridge. Normally she's a bit of a cumslut and would swallow it or want it on or in her but this time she saves it all for a bigger payoff."

"Yes, keep going."

"She was with a few guys before we met so we're probably talking 5 or 6 guys and more like 12 lots of cum. Then she makes me wear a collar and leash and kneel at her feet. She makes me take a lick of each of the different samples and I have to guess which of her ex's it is. If I guess right that one gets thrown away. If I guess wrong it's put on the side table ready for later. Once we've gone through all 12 samples there are probably around 10 left. Cheryl gets fully undressed and lies down on the bed and I pour each of the samples out on her and take a photo. The photo gets sent to a whatsapp group with all of her ex's in with the caption, 'Whoever gets here first can fuck me in the ass. Don't worry, Liam will have cleaned me up before you come round.'"

"Oh my God that's so hot, then what happens?"

"I have to clean Cheryl from head to toe and of course she had me pour a lot on her pussy so she gets off a few times. One of the guys comes round first. Cheryl meets him at the door but doesn't let him in just yet, having him wait outside. He sends a selfie with Cheryl to the group. She seems excited about it, apparently he's one of the good ones. Cheryl comes back inside to get me hidden away so she doesn't get disturbed while having fun with her hung ex. In this fantasy we have one of those beds with the cages underneath so I'm made to crawl under there, tied down and gagged. Cheryl drops the sheet around the edge so he has no idea I'm under there. While she was putting me under the bed one of the other guys missed the message from the first guy and came over anyway. She invites him in too and they take turns on her for the rest of the evening. I can hear her moaning as she cums over and over. I'm rock hard the whole time but with the restraints I can't rub one out. I just have to listen as she gets pounded in every hole. Eventually, they leave and..."

Sammy's fingers were really starting to pump in an out now. Her breathing was becoming ragged.

"Oh my god, fuck, finish me already."

Sliding lower in the chair and pushing her pussy right up to my mouth, Sammy grabbed my head with both hands and forced me down. I started licking frantically and within seconds she tensed and spasmed on my tongue.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my godddd!"

Sammy writhed, leaving me unable to breath through my nose as she ground her slit onto my face. I kept going until she pulled back, leaving me gasping for air. Her orgasm was a big one as she had to take a moment to recover.

"That was great hon, I liked your fantasies and Cheryl was right about you giving good head."

"Haha, thanks. Glad I could help."

"And based on your fantasies it seems like you're not averse to eating cum after all."

"It's a fantasy rather than a reality at this point."

"Don't worry, we'll sort that out later. Hmm, I have an idea for what to do next. Let's rearrange your bindings a little and then we'll see how we can make it work."

In truth I was aching a little from the strictness of the hog tie and having a change of position might not be a bad thing. Sammy unclipped my wrists from my ankles before separating my ankles and tying them to the metal corners of the headboard frame. My arms she rearranged into a box tie and with a short length of rope from her Mary Poppins handbag she lashed my wrists to the collar. Face down with my head over the edge still my ass was now more exposed than it had been previously.

Just then Sammy's phone buzzed in her handbag and she pulled it out. A squeal of delight had me immediately concerned.

"Oh yes, that's amazing, I love it."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Here, see for yourself."

Sammy turned her phone to me and I throbbed inside my cage at the picture on the screen. It must have come from Nate's phone. Cheryl was on her knees, red lipstick a smeared mess and her face was slathered in rope after rope of thick cum. She had one eye closed, probably for the best given the huge load that was covering her eyelashes and the rest of her face. Her expression was one of lust, clearly enjoying herself so far with Nate's sizeable cock. Stripping out of her dress, Sammy stood in front of me nude except for her heels.

"What do you think of the photo Liam?"

"It's really hot, I'm super jealous of Nate right now."

"You should be hon, it could have been you. If Cheryl hadn't spilled about what you liked you could have had me on my knees in front of you tonight. Cheryl's always saying how you're a great fuck so I wouldn't have had any problem keeping you occupied while Cheryl got her insides rearranged."

"Maybe you can let me out and we can do that tonight before Cheryl gets back?"

"Oh I don't think so Liam, I'm afraid you've defined your role for me now."

Cheryl gave me another sharp slap and then started rummaging inside her bag again. I groaned a little, super happy and turned on by how the evening was progressing so far. Sammy really knew how to get me hot and bothered.

"You're my bitch now and there's no way you're going to get to come on my face."

"There must be something I can do to persuade you surely?"

I knew I was being a little bratty but I wanted to see how Sammy would react. She just smiled and withdrew her hand from the bag. It was a butt plug, but at least one size up from what I was used to. It was black with a matching bullet protruding from the base, promising another sensation I had yet to experience. Sammy took out some lube and moved behind me to kneel on the bed between my legs.

"You see Liam, you can talk back to me all you want but it's not going to help you any. You're my bitch for tonight and I'm going to fuck you up good and proper."

Squeezing some lube onto the plug, she started easing it into my ass. I was feeling really relaxed with Sammy and it didn't take long for the plug to be seated, filling me up more than I was used to without it hurting any. Getting up from the bed, Sammy took our her next implement, an 8" black strapon. I winced a little seeing how big it was. I wasn't convinced I'd be able to take something that big in my relatively untrained ass. Slipping the harness on, Sammy saw my expression of fear and smiled.

"What's wrong hon, you still want to talk back to me?"

Speechless, I shook my head to the negative.

"Good. This isn't far off the size of Nate but I'm sure we can make it fit."

She moved around in front of me, holding her plastic dick in one hand and slapping me on the cheek with it a few times. Positioning it in front of my mouth she eased forward until just the first couple of inches passed my lips.

"I want to see you suck it Liam. Suck my dick for me bitch."

12