A Convenient Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to bob my head up and down the shaft, small movements at first but as I got familiar with the feel of it I moved with more confidence and bigger strokes. Sammy was clearly enjoying herself, her hands straying up to knead her boobs and caress her nipples. After a few minutes she pulled out of my mouth and reached over to switch on the bullet in the plug in my ass. The low hum made my eyes roll and the wet patch of pre-cum dripping from my cage got a bit bigger. I wasn't sure if it would be possible to cum just from this stimulation but it was enough to keep me hyped up.

Returning to in front of my head, Sammy wordlessly put her strapon back in my mouth and started to fuck my face. Just the same couple of inches at first but it wasn't long before her dick was pushing against my tonsils. Every time I gagged she'd hold my hair, let me gag a bit and then ease off. This must have gone on for about 10 minutes before I got used to it, timing my breathing to avoid gagging as she pushed forwards. After I'd acclimatised to the pressure, Sammy slowed the pace but drove the strapon deeper, bottoming out and making my throat bulge. I was tearing up a little but having a great time all the same. I couldn't imagine Cheryl ruthlessly using my face like this but who knew, maybe Sammy would be a good influence. Pulling back so I could speak, Sammy asked a question.

"So, how are you holding up Liam?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I responded with tears in my eyes.

"Not too much for you? I can stop if you can't take it."

"I'm fine, I promise."

"Glad to hear it."

Sammy resumed fucking my face, more violently now, all the way back before slamming her plastic cock down my throat.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this Liam, there's a certain delicious irony to it. Cheryl got face fucked by Nate already and here I am fucking your face like there's no tomorrow."

"...," I responded, throat full from the strap on.

"This is fantastic, Nate would never let me use him like this. Something about it being ridiculous to be that submissive to a petite girl like me."

Sammy pinched my nose and pressed deep before releasing and pulling out. I gasped for air, tears freely running down my cheeks now. The butt plug's hum and my ragged breathing were the only things that broke the silence.

"Still good?"

"You bet," I panted.

"Alrighty then, we're just getting started. Have you worn a ball gag before?"

"No I haven't."

"Ok. I'm not going to hold back with it. Obviously you won't be able to speak with it in so you need a different safe word. Open and close your left hand rapidly if you want me to slow down and your right hand if you want me to stop. Got it?"

"Yep."

"Good."

After I'd regained my breath I was quickly rendering speechless. The solid black ball went in just behind my teeth and Sammy tightened the leather strap around my head. Standing in front of me Sammy applied some lube to the strapon.

"You know what's coming now hon?"

I nodded.

"You sure you don't want to tap out?"

I shook my head.

"Well alright then, if you insist," Sammy replied, picking the crop up from the side table and mounting the bed behind me again.

She warmed me up with a couple dozen softer strikes before going a bit harder. I was a mess, drooling with the gag in my mouth, sent by the pain and pleasure her work was giving me. With my ass a bright red shade Sammy set aside the crop, switched off the butt plug and slowly slid it out. I felt a cool rush of air for only a couple of seconds before the hole was filled by the head of Sammy's phallus. It was a tiny bit wider than the butt plug and gave me a fresh stretch.

Sammy pressed insistently into my tight asshole, enough to push me without hurting. My cage was pressing into me now, pinned down as I was by the dominant position Sammy was taking up. Putting her left hand on the bed and the other on my tied arms for support Sammy started to ease in and out of my ass. I had never had these depths plunged before and dropped my head, eyes closed as I was helplessly penetrated. This went on for about 5 minutes or so, Sammy getting close to all the way in but not quite there. Sammy pulled all the way out and stood up.

"Let's get you flipped onto your back, I want you to see me taking you."

Sammy untied my restraints but left the wrist and ankle cuffs on, as well as the gag and collar. Flipped onto my back I now had my head at the top of the bed with my wrists tied to the corners of the headboard. My ankles were tied to a loop of soft rope that Sammy again produced from her bag and used to encircle my thighs. Thighs secured to ankles, Sammy added another rope to each leg, finishing as something like a frog tie but with an extra length of rope added to pull my knees back and out, the rope finishing at the same point my wrists were attached to. I had a clear view of what Sammy was up to and for the first time tonight my ass and cage were completely exposed.

Without giving me time to re-adjust Sammy began fucking me again, working it a little deeper every time. It didn't take long for her to bottom out. I felt incredibly full and she was smiling widely.

"Look at me Liam. I'm fucking you in the ass right now and you're lying there and taking it like a slut. I think you've been a good boy so far so it's time for a little reward. Let's get you out of that cage," she said, massaging my balls.

I was overjoyed at the thought of being set loose at last until I remembered that I wouldn't be allowed to cum still. This was just another part of the tease and to call it a reward was dubious at best. Sammy made a show of taking off the key and unlocking me. My dick sprang free, quickly becoming hard and resting on my stomach. Sammy kept fucking me, now alternating between caressing my dick and balls as she went. I was getting close, really close.

It was too much stimulation, I was going to cum! I closed and opened my left hand, the signal to Sammy for her to slow down. She took her hands off my cock and undid the gag. Just in time I had avoided blowing my load.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just about to cum if you'd carried on any longer."

"Oh good, I thought something was up. And who do you think Cheryl would be mad it if you did cum, me or you?"

"Me, probably. Who do you think she'd be mad at?"

"You, definitely. Do you want to carry on still?"

"Yep."

"Good," Sammy said as she resumed moving without touching my cock anymore. "How does that feel?"

"It's nice, a lot more than I thought I would be able to take."

"Well, I've still got one trick left."

Sammy leaned forward to kiss me. She was quite a bit shorter than me and I had to raise my head off the bed to meet her. We made out passionately, the pent up tension of the evening coming out in our frantic make out session. Still kissing me, Sammy started to rub and tweak my nipples. I groaned from time to time into her mouth as she wouldn't let up. After what felt like an age she pulled back and dropped her hand to her harness. The strap on had a vibrate function! It felt amazing inside as she fucked me and Sammy was building steadily to her peak. Kneading her breasts and with her breath becoming short, she looked back down at me.

"I'm going to cum, tell me what I want to hear, you know what it is."

"I'm your bitch Sammy, I'm your little fucking bitch!"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yeeesss! Ooooooh!" Sammy moaned and moaned, throwing her head back as the vibrator did its job. She writhed furiously against me as she came, slamming into me repeatedly before pulling out, spent.

"Well Liam that was great," Sammy said, standing up and slipping out of the harness.

"Hmm, yeah it was good," I replied, a little dazed from the pounding I had just received.

"I'll let you get more comfortable in a minute, there's one more thing I want you to do first."

"Hmm, what's that?"

"What does a bitch do Liam?"

"Whatever you want."

"Whatever I want. What do you think I want?"

"I've no idea."

"I want you to taste yourself..."

Sammy caressed my ass for a minute and then slipped 4 fingers in, working them in and out a few times. I was a bit gaped from the fucking and there was little resistance for her intrusion. I moaned.

"So what do you say Liam?"

I didn't say anything, instead opening my mouth wide and sticking my tongue out, inviting her in. By this point I was absolute putty in her hands and would do anything she asked.

"Good boy," Sammy said.

She wiped the fingers on my tongue a little before passing my lips, touching the inside of both cheeks and my tonsils before having me lick her hand clean. It didn't taste bad, mostly of my sweat mixed with some of her sweet girl-cum.

"Alright, as promised let's make your binding a little more comfortable."

Sammy undid the ropes around my thighs and let my legs down. Massaging my thighs and calves she clipped my ankles down to the bedposts at the foot of the bed. I was spread eagle under the most deviously kinky mind I'd met. Satisfied for now, Sammy paid some more attention to my tortured dick. She brought me back to the edge again before easing off.

"Ahem."

Without Sammy or myself noticing, my wife had returned. Her makeup and dress were impeccable. If it weren't for the photo Nate had sent earlier I wouldn't have any idea something had happened.

"Hey hon, how are you?" Sammy asked.

"I'm good, how have you two been?"

"Oh you know, just fooling around a little."

"Haha, it sure looks like it. I had a fun time with Nate babes."

"Don't be shy, was he good? Did you like it?"

"Yes and yes."

"Did he leave you a present for Liam here?"

"He might have..."

My wife turned to me now, touching me gently on the cheek.

"How are you sweetie?" she asked.

"I'm good, just been getting to know your gym buddy a little better."

"I can see that... Did Sammy tell you about our little plan?"

"She mentioned something about you making me eat Nate's creampie."

"Oh yeah, and what do you think about that?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not really sweetie, you're not best placed to protest."

With that Cheryl hitched up her dress and swung herself on top of my face with her back to Sammy. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"What do you think of my pussy, you still like it?"

Her pussy was a beautiful mess. Strands of dried cum were coated the outside of her puffy red lips. Her entrance was bigger than I remembered and leaking a trickle of Nate's cum.

"I love it."

"Dig in then lover," Cheryl said, lowering herself to my lips.

I tasted Nate's salty seed on the first pass, licking in big strokes the length of her slit. Sammy was still lightly touching my shaft, sore now from being hard for so long without release. After a few minutes of my attention Cheryl pressed down more and I set to work on her clit. It didn't take long before she was crying the house down and as she climaxed the last glob of cum emptied into my waiting mouth. Cheryl got off me, kneeling at one side of me and turning to Sammy.

"Seems like you enjoyed that hon," Sammy said.

"I did. Did Liam give you good head too like I said?"

"He did, it was amazing."

"That's great. I hope you won't be mad at me, but me and Nate did something extra too."

"Oh really, what's that?"

"I had him fuck me in the ass."

"Nooo, you slut," Sammy laughed, squeezing my dick hard.

In a state of lustful agony I wished I had been the one fucking my wife's ass tonight. Or Sammy's ass for that matter, either would do.

"And you know what that means don't you Liam?" Cheryl asked.

The ramifications of her confession didn't hit me until she mounted my mouth again, facing Sammy this time. Her tender asshole was leaking too and I reached up to lap at it. Cheryl moaned and her and Sammy both leaned forward, meeting in the middle for a sloppy kiss. They kept at it, Cheryl grinding her gorgeous ass don't onto my face as I tongue fucked and licked her pucker. Sammy wasn't touching me anymore, losing interest now my wife was making out with her.

They were passionately kissing each other now, hands roaming over each other for what I suspect was the first time. Cheryl took her tongue to Sammy's 34C breasts, licking the nipples as Sammy moaned. Lowering her hand, Cheryl started to finger her gym partner, three fingers sliding in and out Sammy's practically dripping cunt. Sammy clenched down as she came, the bed shaking hard. They tenderly embraced and she rested her head on Cheryl's shoulder. They relaxed like that for a while and I kept dutifully licking away. After I'd got the last of Nate's cum out of her ass Cheryl dismounted again.

"Did Sammy give you any treats while I was out sweetie?"

"She gave me one," I said, a little shy now my wife had returned to see me like this.

"What's that?"

"She undid my cage and stroked me a bit while fucking me in the ass."

"You bitch," Cheryl slapped her friend playfully on the shoulder.

"And did you enjoy it Liam?" Sammy chimed in.

"I did actually," I admitted truthfully.

"Well, I think it's time you got a real treat now, not the kind of tease that Sammy gave you."

Cheryl went closer to Sammy and whispered conspiratorially in her ear.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah I think he's ready," Cheryl replied.

"3-2-1," they counted together.

Before I knew what was happening my ankles were undone from the bedposts at the foot of the bed and lashed onto the metal frame of the headboard. Sammy put the weight of her body under me as a support, her breasts pressing against my lower back. I was now bent nearly double and the tip of my erect penis was staring me down at me from almost directly above.

"Er, what's going on?" I asked.

"So sweetie, we've decided that since you've been so well behaved we're going to let you cum."

"Thanks, I was more referring to the position and the fact my dick is pointing right between my eyes at the moment."

"We just thought it would be a bit of fun. Besides, you can quit if you want. Just remember that if I don't make you cum now you're going back in the cage for a fortnight."

Cheryl started slowly jerking me and I leaned back with a moan of pleasure. My cock had been caged for three days and then ruthlessly tormented all evening. Her steady motions over my shaft were driving me crazy. I was getting close when Sammy decided to ramp things up even further. With long licks she soaked my taint and then turned her attention to my exposed asshole. It felt amazing having somebody lick me there while my wife gave me the handjob of a lifetime.

On the verge, my legs started shaking. Without Sammy leaning into me I think the ankle straps would have been the only thing keeping me up.

"Open wide sweetie, I want to see you swallow a load first hand."

I didn't respond, lost in the pleasure I was being given. Sammy reacted quickly, reaching round and pinching my nipples hard, causing me to open my mouth wide in a silent scream. Cheryl accurately aimed my dick and the first shot hit me straight in the back of the throat. It felt incredible to finally cum! Cheryl kept pumping me as jet after jet fell down, most of it in my mouth but some splattering on my nose, neck and chest. It tasted incredibly salty, different to Nate's which must have been diluted by the amount of wetness Cheryl put out to accommodate him. Needing a couple of swallows to take it all, I gulped it down and opened my mouth as evidence. This got a round of applause from the girls. They untied my ankles and slowly lowered my exhausted body.

"How are you feeling sweetie?"

"I'm good," I replied, dopey.

"Will you be ok lying here a little? Me and Sammy want to catch up."

"Sure, I'll stay here and rest a bit."

"Ok sweetie, see you in a little while."

Cheryl and Sammy walked out, holding hands and giggling. I laid there, wrists still tied to the bed and with my cum cooling on my face. This had been a fantastic night and I hoped for a repeat performance sometime in the near future. I drifted off to sleep, content.

12