All Comments on 'A Conversation with Ella'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's so great to read from a mom about her fantasies of her own son...

and then about how her boy fulfilled those fantasies! Plenty of boys like to think and dream about seeing their mother's mommy-hole, watching mom pleasuring her lovely twat, showing their mother what they've got big and hard between their legs, letting mom watch as they jerk their big stiff prick right in front of her and finally blow their young balls all over her face, her tits, and her sweet motherly coochie. The lady is the kind of mother all boys should have. She encouraged her young sons to parade around the house naked and proudly hard, just like lots of boys'd love to do. I believe that Mark wound up shoving his stiff prick up between his mommy's legs, fucking the shit out of her, grunting and groaning, and finally unloading his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of, his own birth canal. Imagine Mark's pride and sense of accomplishment on becoming a grinning young motherfucker--and his loving mother's pride in her darling boy, his fat thrusting prick, and his potent young balls.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86over 11 years ago
sweet

I new to incest/taboo. I have had sex with a cousin before and spied on my nude mom. I have never acted on this but I do enjoy reading stories of mature, shapely women and motherly seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Older Son

Go for it!!!

wrnx1009wrnx1009about 4 years ago
Cum on tits.

The mom sounds hot. Not sure what happened to them. I get so hard reading these stories. I have pre come all over my thighs. It tastes awesome. Love to read these stories and masturbate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous