A Corrine Myers Mystery Pt. 04

Story Info
Corrine discovers the cars, the studio and works out a plan.
4.1k words
4.77
1.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

Author's Note: This is a light-hearted story of two mischievous girls and a hard-nosed Private Detective named Corrine Myers.

The following Chapter, this Series, and the universe it occurs in overall only exists in the mind and imagination of the author. This will jump around a fair bit, with sexual romps that will include older women [eventually] young teenagers and I hope hangovers and some musical hints all along the way, details that some may find boring. If you seek some instant gratification this may be the best story for you. On the other hand, if you like a slow romantic story, involving two or more women, you may want to read some of my other stories. I like to mix things up for you. All of the sexual activity takes place between people over the age of consent [18 in the USA] in keeping with Literotica policy.

This Chapter contains elements of sisterly Incest. I ask that you please read no further if you find this offensive.

Reader discretion is advised.

Applicable Tags: Older/Younger, Female Sub, Oral Sex, Incest, Bondage. Non-consensual. The story is told by a narrator.

________________________________________

© 2023 Arking & RDKing. All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without expressed permission of the author for any purpose is prohibited.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hunting the hunter

Corrine finished her drink, and turned to Sk8er, "I need two untraceable phones, today. Can you do that?"

"Ha," Using her first finger she curled it upwards and indicating with it, "Follow me,"

The three of them went down into the cellar, come recording studio, come memorabilia display room and behind a bookshelf, very discretely hidden was a long narrow passageway leading out to the garage and Sk8er's domain.

Here she had a complete workshop for her phone 'business'.

The area was the size of a triple garage, there was more shelving than work benches. The one workbench there could only be described as cluttered and straight out of the 1940s.

The bench was solid wood, old, often described by an auctioneer as 'in original condition', it had an old-style vice bolted through the 3" thick bench top and a strong bench lamp built into it. That too was original as the cord wasn't covered in a plastic sheath but a woven material to protect the inner cables. Corrine looked at the bench, admired it and ran her hand along the edge, it was rough but not. A well-used tradesman's workbench.

"Your dads? She asked.

"No, our pops. He's gone now," Sk8er said with sadness in her voice. "He taught me when I was younger, not about phones but how to learn, not maths or anything but really how to train your brain to learn stuff. The stuff you never learnt at school,"

Corrine was nodding as she walked around the workshop. Poking her nose into the many cardboard boxes on the nearby shelf. Bits and pieces of phones, batteries, an assortment of, who knows what, and one marked, 'Keep Out Kerry'. She went to take a look and she felt Sk8er breathing down my neck and her hand on my rump.

"I hope I don't need to tell you not to go poking your nose into my things," She then whispered into her ear, "There is only one place I want you poking your nose and it isn't this box,"

I heard K'ann giggling, "She gets very possessive when it comes to her boxes of things," She said out loud.

"Come with me, I want to show you my cars,"

Corrine turned around and faced Sk8er, toe to toe, nose to nose, Sk8er had kept her hand on her backside. Sk8er looked up into her eyes, smiling as she let go of her rump but slowly dragged her hand around until it rested between them, and she rubbed her core over her jeans and went to grab the zipper to Corrine's jeans. Corry was quicker, she grabbed her hand, kissed her and then told her, "Business first,"

After removing the offending hand, she looked at the other sister, "Not right now K'ann, I want to get us organised first, but I am going to check your cars out. One day, trust me on that,"

"If you're a good girl I'll let you drive one," The tone in her voice was seductive as if she was offering a reward to someone, well she was, kind of.

Corrine kept looking at her and gave her a half smile. Then turning back to Sk8er.

"Sk8er, who else knows how to get down here?" Her brain was ticking over as a plan was being formulated.

Just Kerry, BB, now you, my mum and dad, not too many. Why?" She asked.

"Because this is going to be our safe place. If someone gets in the house, you guys get yourselves down here," Before she finished speaking the two girls were looking at her strangely.

"What?" Corrine asked looking back at them.

Sk8er had a smirk on her face and K'ann was leaning up against the old bench.

"We'll show you upstairs, there are two safety rooms, one off our bedroom and one on the ground floor," K'ann told her. "And no one knows about them not even BB.

The smile on Corrine's face would have lit up the darkest night.

"And how long does it take you to get into one from the time you think you need to?"

K'ann thought about it for a moment, "I've never timed myself, but I figure a couple of minutes,"

"What about the one upstairs, when you two are together?"

"Once the alarm goes off and we're awake maybe a few minutes more," She told the sexy PI.

"I think you need to get them both down to less than two minutes. Do you think you can do that?" She asked her.

"Yeah, with practice I guess we could," K'ann answered.

Sk8er had moved back to the bench and was working away and not saying a word until they had finished talking then piped up. "Our daytime one would depend on where we were. If I am down here and K'ann is in her studio, it would take us more than four minutes. Upstairs, in bed, assuming we were asleep, I can tell you it would take less than a minute after waking up,"

Corrine was nodding her head. She was thinking. If an intruder broke into their home at night, the alarm would be activated, and both the police and security firm are about 15 minutes away.

Both of those organisations would say five minutes, but no one can get up here from down the long and winding road, in that time. They could be locked away in their safe room inside two minutes. Seeing how complex the layout of their home was, the intruder would have to be very familiar with it to catch them before they made it into their safe room.

However, if they came for them during the day and they were at two different ends of the house, four minutes was too long.

"How can we get the daytime response down to two minutes," She asked.

Sk8er once again took the lead. "You can't," She told them, "I am safe down here, but K'ann needs to go up to the ground floor and into the living room. Even if she stopped what she was doing right away and ran flat out, she couldn't get there within four minutes. Most likely meet the intruder at the top of the stairs,"

"Alrighty then, we need a safe place down here somewhere. On the same level as the studio,"

Sk8er was cleaning up her mess on the workbench and was thinking aloud. "A kill switch in the studio to cut off the lights, and a cubby hole somewhere in the studio. OOOORRRR," She said dragging out the word, "Get down here into my workspace,"

K'ann looked at Corrine and then at Sk8er. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Why not,"

Corrine put a smile on her face and slowly nodded. "It sounds safe enough." She told them. "Could you get here in the dark?"

Sk8er was finished fiddling with her phones on the bench and finally said. "Here catch," And threw the two phones, one after the other, to Corrine.

She caught them and smiled. "Thank you. Now once I get some sim cards," As soon as the words left her mouth, she knew she had stuffed up. Sk8er just smirked at her.

"You've put sim cards in them, haven't you?" Corrine could tell by the smirk on Sk8er's face that she had.

Sk8er found a scrap paper and wrote down two telephone numbers. Corrine looked at them and told the girls to put them into their phones with just a simple code. K'ann looked puzzled Sk8er took her phone and with a single number '1' entered one of the phone numbers. She did the same for her own phone, using the other phone number.

Corrine marvelled at how canny Sk8er was. Compared to her sister. Sk8er went over to her sister, hugged her and explained. "If ever we need Corrine, we just press the number '1' and the phone will go off," And with that, she gave her a demonstration as she just pressed the number 1 in her contacts list and the phone in Corrine's left hand vibrated and rang.

They all smiled. Corrine then pointed to K'ann, "Now yours K'ann," She did the same and her right-hand phone rang and vibrated.

"Good, so when you need me just press 1," She told them.

"Why the number 1 Corrine?" K'ann asked.

Corrine came back half singing, "Because one is the loneliest number, that you'll ever do,"

K'ann looked at Sk8er and then to Corrine, smiling at her and asked, "So when we need you, we press 1, is that an invitation?"

"Maybe, but only use it in a real emergency. I am putting things into place, if one of these phones goes off, all hell is going to break loose,"

"Sk8er, keep on Freddie's back. And you K'ann show me this studio you work in and let's see you get back here in the dark,"

"You will be surprised at what I can find in the dark, Corrine,"

"I bet I wouldn't," and they laughed.

They walked back along the narrow corridor come walkway and ended up in the room with all the memorabilia in and K'ann took Corrine into the studio control room. The lights went on as they entered the room. The smallish control panel faced a window looking into a music room. A drum set, a piano, half a dozen different-looking guitars and a large keyboard set up in the middle with several microphones placed around the room.

"What sort of music do you like Corry?" K'ann asked. As she messed around with buttons and slide controls. Lights came on the control panel, changing colours, from red to green, to white and blue as slides went up and down, and balance controls found their place.

"Well, I grew up in the 80's but my parents were from the 60s, they were really into their music. Have you heard of Pink Floyd?"

K'ann just stood there looking at her. Not saying a word. "Stay here, when I tell you to, press this record button and slide this one all the way up to 9," She told her.

She disappeared around a corner and walked into the studio. She pulled a stool over to the keyboard and started rearranging the setup. "Check, check, check," there was a hollow sound in the studio but in the control room it sounded normal to an untrained ear, "Corrine, did the sound level hit the red zone?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "How would I know?"

"Look at that dial top right," She asked. The echo around the studio was annoying to K'ann as she changed the settings further.

Corrine was talking but K'ann didn't hear a word.

"Corry sweetie, you have to speak into the microphone, there is a button on the top you hold down,"

Corrine looked at the Mic pressed the button and told K'ann "Yes the dial is in the red every time you speak,"

K'ann just nodded and went back over to the drum put some headphones on, hit a track waited, told Corry to 'Record' and then hit a firm drum beat bouncing the sticks around until she was happy with what she heard.

She went back and started playing a piece on her keyboard setup.

It was vaguely familiar to Corrine, but she couldn't place it.

It sounded like whales singing in the background. All of a sudden, the drumming she played earlier came through, and Corrine just smiled. This bloody music was haunting her. Something from her childhood.

Then after a short while of just soothing music came the lyrics and from the first note it all came rushing back to her.

Overhead the albatross

Hangs motionless upon the air

And deep beneath the rolling waves

In labyrinths of coral caves

The echo of a distant time

Corrine just gave her the thumbs up and laughed then just let the music wash over her.

K'ann sang for several minutes. Then hit some keys, and the music kept playing and she picked up a guitar and just blended in with the music.

"Fucking hell K'ann, how do you do that?"

She put the guitar down and returned to the drum kit and pounded out a beat, that just seemed to mix so well. She smiled as she played and then suddenly stopped. Went to the keyboard and turned everything off.

"In answer to your question, YES I have heard of Pink Floyd. Love their music and YES with Rick Wakeman. Now what sort of music do YOU like?" As quickly as she asked the question she had disappeared.

As she left the studio the lights went off. Corrine looked into the darkened room, little red lights blinked at her from the many sensors on the instruments in there.

K'ann took her time to return to the control room and said, "The more I think about it Corrine, the easier it will be for me to get into the workshop."

Then without warning she dashed out of the control room and ran across the room with all the bits and pieces she had picked up over the years and disappeared behind some shelving. Corrine knew it would be easy when you weren't under any pressure, but when it was suddenly dark, and you had to find your way when someone is hunting for you. That's a whole new kettle of fish.

K'ann suddenly reappeared with Sk8er in tow, they were chatting and giggling as they came back into the memorabilia room. Sk8er sat herself down on the stairs while K'ann signalled for Corrine to join them.

"Are you hungry Corry?" They asked.

"Sure, definitely getting that way," She replied. "What are you girls suggesting?"

Sk8er started to say something but K'ann put her hand up as if in a classroom somewhere way back in time. Sk8er stopped and waited.

"Babe," She said looking at Sk8er, "Let's eat out. We haven't been to Enzo's for a long while. I fancy a little bit of Italian, what do you say?"

The double entendre wasn't lost on Corrine.

"Sure, if that's what you want to do, or we could order it in. Might be safer," K'ann was told.

Corrine stood in the doorway of the studio looking at the two girls and seeing how easily they conversed and bounced off each other.

"What do you want to do Corrine?" She was asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Come on, you just have to tell us what you want to do. What about we take one of the cars out and head off down to Enzo's," K'ann said. "Let's take that big American car, the one you call the 'Yank Tank' Sk8er?"

Sk8er's eyes lit up and she nodded. "Now we're talking," She said loudly.

K'ann looked at Corrine and said, "You can drive, that's if you want to?"

She just smiled, nodded and said "Fuck yeah,"

"Ok then, Sk8er can you ring them and let them know we are coming down and I will take Corry up and show her the cars,"

Suddenly Corrine was excited to see her collection of cars. K'ann took the PI back through the maze of shelving, stacked with cardboard boxes marked with some kind of code, but as K'ann kept walking the lights came on as they entered each new section. At the end of the area, which Sk8er named 51 was a small lift, which took them up to the garage. In there were six high-performance cars. Corrine's face lit up like a child on Christmas morning, plus a small array of classic American cars.

In front of her standing there shimmering in all her glory was a Ferrari 488 Spider. It just looks like it is going so fast while sitting there in front of her. Corrine wet her lips.

"Sk8er told me you didn't drive?" Corrine stated, wanting badly to run her hand over the sleek lines, but knew not to.

"I don't. Sk8er drives most of them and so does BB, my manager,"

She walked around this beautiful piece of craftsmanship people call a car. She could feel herself becoming aroused just by being this close to one.

"Look at this one," she said walking towards a covered car. She started to pull the cover off, but Corrine stopped her and then began to lift it gently from the McLaren FI. "I really like this one, and it goes so fast. I'm told there were only 106 ever made,"

"Built K'ann, these cars weren't made they were built by hand, by craftsmen," Corrine's eyes were taking it all in, the lines, the smell, the sheen. "Why buy these if you don't drive?"

"Partly investment, partly for fun," She replied. "Come on help me put the cover back on, Sk8er gets snarly if I forget,"

Corrine chuckled to herself, "Tell her to buy her own fucking cars then." She whirled around, laughing, "Have you seen the state of the Lambo in the driveway?

"Yeah, she is such a show-off, she runs down to the supermarket to get some groceries in it," She laughed at the idea.

They walked into a darkened space, Corrine could see a car there but had no idea what it was until the lights went on.

There before her eyes was a Bugatti Chiron Super Sports 300+. "Oh My FUCKING GOD! K'ann, how did you get one of those?"

"A friend of a friend," She told her. "Would you like to drive one of these one day?"

"And this your 'Yank Tank'?" pointing to the Bugatti.

"No silly, it's Italian, isn't it?" She said in reply.

Corrine smiled, then just kept shaking her head in disbelief. "French Italian actually, and I can't quite believe it,"

"This is my 'Yank Tank'," pointing to the 1956/57 Continental Mk2 in a silver-grey colour.

"Oh My God, I think I am dying in here and going to heaven in a heated rush," Corrine exclaimed. "I'd love to drive the whole flaming lot," She said with a smile.

K'ann shrugged, "Sure, why not? But tonight, we take my baby for a run hey?"

They were talking unaware that Sk8er had joined them and was enjoying the scene. She is happy to see K'ann share her love for cars with someone besides her.

When they saw her, she spoke up. "Booked for 7.30 pm in the name of K'ann C All, as soon as I said your name, they were wetting themselves I am certain of it,"

Sk8er took Corrine in one hand and K'ann in the other and said to her friend. "Wait till you see how everyone reacts to her, it will make you sick," It was said in jest but not.

"You sound jealous Terry," Corrine replied as she squeezed her hand.

"Not really, but I do get pissed off at people, she is just my sister that's all,"

K'ann couldn't stop herself and said to her little sister. "I would give it all up if you thought it would help,"

"Do that and I would kick your ass, you know that don't you?" Sk8er told her.

"Yeah, I know,"

Corrine looked from one to the other. K'ann looked back at her and pulled her hand down so she could kiss her.

"I want some of that too," Said Sk8er. And in turn, she took Corrine's mouth to hers.

They were walking back through the workshop as Sk8er once again ran her hand over Corrine's backside. This time Corrine just smiled at her without saying a word. It did feel nice after all. They went single file when they walked back towards the memorabilia room. Sk8er in front, then Corrine with K'ann bringing up the rear. She couldn't stop herself from feeling Corry's backside as they walked. Patting it gently.

Halfway along the narrow walkway, Sk8er stopped and turned around. She grabbed hold of Corrine's face in her two hands and drew her into a passionate kiss. K'ann got up close behind her and started to nibble on her ear lobes as she pushed her hands around her and cupped her small breasts. She felt Corrine's nipples harden to her touch.

She let her hands slowly slide down into the top of her jeans as she tried to bury her long sleek fingers into her panties. She felt Sk9er fumbling with the buckle on her belt and suddenly it was free, and her hand had more room, she felt the tangle of pubic hair as Sk8er released the button on the jeans and started pushing them down.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers
12