A Corrine Myers Mystery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine neither tried to stop them nor complained as she soon felt a coolness around her moist mound K'ann took her jeans down to her ankles, as Sk8er lifted her T-shirt up over her head.

In such a short time they had their quarry naked. K'ann took advantage of her position, pulled her tight buttock cheeks apart and buried her face into her. Sending her tongue exploring her pink star. She moved her hand to cup her moist core as Corrine opened her legs welcoming the attention to both her rosebud and her very moist lips and hidden pearl.

Sk8er kept kissing her, their tongues dancing together in each other's mouth as she toyed with her tiny titties ensuring her nipples remained erect and sensitive.

The sisters felt the rising tide within Corry, as they maintained their ministrations, soon, K'ann entered Corry's pussy with two of her fingers, pushing hard into her, deep and fast. The moaning and ooooowwwwing going on told her all she wanted to know. She kept licking and pushing her tongue into the pink star and when she felt Corrine was ready, she wet her first finger and entered her. Corrine stood up on her toes. Welcoming it as she lowered herself onto it, capturing it inside of her.

Sk8er sucked hard on each nipple while pinching the other one. And K'ann found her not-so-hidden pearl and started to flick it with a finger, then took it between a finger and thumb. Rubbing it eagerly.

They felt Corrine hold her breath and start to shake as she screamed.

"Oh, fucking hell YYYYEEEEESSSSSS,"

K'ann felt her warm juices escaping from deep within her as she tried desperately to place her mouth over Corrine's pussy. Without success.

Sk8er kept kissing her and playing with her little bosoms. Corrine kept shaking as little aftershocks ran through her body. K'ann still on her knees, was pulling Corrine down and telling her to lay down. She hesitated but soon complied as Sk8er removed her own jeans and jumper, then her underwear, then squatted over Corrine's face and lowered herself onto her mouth.

K'ann knelt there watching, as she pulled on her own perky tits and pulled down her underwear, her short skirt not hiding what she intended to do, as her hand found her warm wet mound as she started to insert a finger into herself and closed her eyes as she began to entice an orgasm from deep within.

Before too long Sk8er leaned forward and started to use her tongue on the already very aroused Corrine, demanding even more from her as she kept up a pace and Corrine likewise entertained the teenager. Both of them licked and sucked, nipping here and there, poking a finger and then a tongue into each other's core.

K'ann came first, her moaning set the tone as in turn both Sk8er and then for a second or third time Corrine exploded with joy and laughter. They all collapsed, panting, stroking each other's bodies.

"Fuck that was good, you two are so fucking hot," K'ann told her sister and the PI.

12