A Cosy Evening on the Couch Ch. 02

Story Info
A lesbian couple continues their pleasurable evening.
922 words
4.35
7.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Cosy Evening on the Couch 2

Angelica pressed Jolene down on the couch and got on top of her. She leaned down and pressed their lips together. Angelica could taste her own juices on Jolene's lips. As they kissed, she pulled up Jolene's t-shirt, revealing her full breasts. Eager to be touched, Jolene arched her back slightly pushing her breasts up towards Angelica. Angelica kissed her neck, then trailed downwards to her breasts where she took one nipple in her mouth and rolled the other between her fingers. She received a light moan. With her mouth over Jolene's nipple, Angelica flicked her tongue over the small, stiff, knot before biting down lightly and pulling it with her teeth. She mimicked the same motion with her fingers on the other nipple and was rewarded with another moan. Jolene's hands started trailing along Angelica's back, nails slightly grazing the smooth skin. Angelica moved her mouth to the other nipple while her hand trailed down further.

Her hand cupped the space between Jolene's legs, and she could feel the heat emanating through the fabric. Instinctively Jolene started slowly grinding against Angelica's hand. Angelica's mouth let go of Jolene's nipple and she sat up. "Oh dear, you must be soaked down there," she said with a sly grin. Jolene let out a short laugh. "Why don't you find out?" Angelica didn't need to be asked twice and pulled at Jolene's belt. Belt opened, Angelica pulled Jolene's trousers down, with some help, and threw them on the floor. It didn't take long for Jolene's panties to follow.

With two of her fingers, Angelica traced over Jolene's pussy pushing the lips apart so she could properly admire her womanhood. Angelica pulled up some of the vaginal fluid trickling down from the vaginal opening and spreading it over the inner lips and clitoris. With a grin she slowly pushed two fingers inside Jolene's opening. In response Jolene widened her legs a little further. Angelica only let the fingers sit inside of Jolene for a moment before she pulled them back out again. She bent over Jolene and with a smile and inserted the now wet fingers in Jolene's mouth. "Do you feel how wet you are? How much you want me?" Jolene couldn't respond with Angelica's fingers in her mouth, but Angelica could see the desire in her glazed eyes. Jolene licked Angelica's fingers, tasting herself. She grinded her hips slightly, clearly asking for more.

Angelica noted the grinding and pulled her fingers out before re-inserting them into Jolene's pussy. She proceeded to slowly finger Jolene, feeling the slippery pussy around her fingers. "I think perhaps you need something bigger today," she said. "I think so too," Jolene answered with excitement in her voice. Angelica pulled out her fingers again and left to go to a different room. Jolene heard the rumbling of her looking through their belongings and her excitement grew. When Angelica returned, she was carrying a strap on dildo. She walked over to the couch were Jolene was waiting. Jolene watched excitedly and moving her fingers in slow circles over her clit as Angelica tightened the black straps around her waist and hips and attached the purple dildo. She poured on some lubricant she had also brought and spread it over the dildo before getting back on the couch.

With all her hair hanging over one shoulder she leaned over Jolene and guided the dildo towards the opening. She paused for a moment, rubbing the head of the dildo against Jolene's clit before pushing it in. Jolene was wet and ready, and the dildo slid in easily. Once inside, Angelica paused for a moment, allowing Jolene to feel the full length. She waited until she felt Jolene grinding on the dildo, signalling that she was ready. Angelica started out slow. Then gradually worked up to a faster pace. Jolene moaned loudly and gripped at her arms while closing her eyes and letting her head fall back against the couch pillow. The room filled with the sound of the dildo going in and out of the soaking wet pussy. Angelica watched Jolene's face and listened to her moans and heavy breathing. Her pleasure was evident. Angelica thought to herself that nothing could be more beautiful than the sight of pleasure on this woman's face.

After a while Jolene trailed her hand down her own body and started rubbing her own clit while Angelica continued at a steady pace. Angelica was breathing heavily but seeing the pleasure on Jolene's face drove her onward. With the stimulus both from the Angelica's dildo, and Jolene's own hand the pleasure was building up and Jolene could feel herself nearing an orgasm. At a sharp intake of breath Jolene felt her entire body tense up. Her pussy clamped down on the dildo and her legs twitched as she reached that sweet release. Angelica stopped the movement with the dildo still deep in Jolene's pussy and admired the sight as Jolene's body worked through the orgasm. In the end Jolene removed her hand and slumped back against the couch, feeling deeply relaxed. Angelica pulled out and removed the strap on laying it on the table next to them. She pulled a blanket from a nearby chair and laid it on top of them as she laid down and snuggled up to Jolene. Jolene put her hands around her and gave her a sweet kiss. "That was a lot more exciting than that dull book," she said with a grin. Angelica laughed.