All Comments on 'A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 02'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
elle_9549elle_9549almost 12 years ago
More please!

I am absolutely loving this! I honestly could read this all day. ~ L

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Wicked stuff

Wonderful writing so far. I can’t wait to see what comes next. Thank you for sharing.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Another fabulous chapter, and I so loved the direction the story took with the submissive controlling certain aspects that shocked the dominant. I'm off to read chapter three with excitement.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Amazing!

The chapter was romantic, erotic, sexy and just plain animalistic all at the same time. The description of movement and emotion was excellent. It allowed the reader to easily picture whatever the characters were doing or feeling.

As Julia and Sheri get closer emotionally there initial roles (sub/dom) are blurring and melding together. This makes perfect sense since Julia has been the aggressor in all of her previous relationships and expected to be in this one.

You have managed to nicely combine romance and raw teasing sex, ending in a fantastic release for both the characters and the readers both. Well done.

SpringBreezesSpringBreezesover 11 years ago
the ecstacy of falling in love--captured beautifully

We are taken along into the statosphere with these two (unlikely) lovebirds. It's an unexpected romance, but done so convincingly that -- well, of course!

I'm impressed with the way each of the characters, in her own way, is swept away by the other and how devilishly they compete to drive each other to greater heights of arousal and satisfaction.. It's the impulsive stepping out into public, with the exuberance of just plain needing for it to show, that really made the depth of emotion convincing for me.

I completely buy that these two are in the initial phase of what one hopes will be a life-long joy ride, but seeing how many chapters follow, I have a bit of fear that what goes up must come down (which simply builds suspense).

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Priceless!

The flow is wonderful & well thought out!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Very Hot, Indeed!

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this series!

What a pair!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi AVixenLiterally. _ This Is A Beautiful Love Story!

I really loved the way Julia came out with a kiss, that was so romantic.

But I don't believe her outing Sheri like that, would have ended any other way but disastrously.

Being outed before your ready is bad enough, but being outed in public is horrible! I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I was 16 years old at the time and I lost all of my friends and family. Including my mother and father. In Texas, you have the right to be "Straight!"

Back to the story. It's a lovely story and I love both of your characters, Julia and Sheri. The fact that neither of them are dominant or submissive enough for me is irrelevant. This is a beautiful and touching story, of the love between two women..

Thank You, so much for sharing your story with us...

submissivepussylicker, lynda.

idrubloodidrubloodover 9 years ago
Oh sweet heaven...

Hottest shower scene ever!!!

And it just keeps getting better.

Love it!!!

Need I say more... *wink*

IDB.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

5 Stars doesn't do it justice!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
please add more

great writing, cant wait for more.. wonderful and erotic

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 8 years ago
You have...

My undivided attention! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely another great story. So glad I found your page. Some of the best I've read.

SB

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

An excellent second chapter which takes the story forward nicely.

Bridget69Bridget69over 4 years ago
Thank goodness for more chapters and long stories!

Interesting to see who will lead next in this sensual dance. Also like the contrast between both women's public and private personas when they're together.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

The writing is absolutely first class. The shower scene was soooo hot and the interplay between them seems so intimate and loving, even though one is supposed to be submissive it's not all the time and that makes the story so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous