A Cougar's Conquests Ch. 01: Ollie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yes! Mmmm....look at all that precum Ollie. You're really horny hey..??"

No words from Ollie. He seemed to be in another world.

"Mmmm I love precum Ollie. Do you know that? Perhaps I should just....lick it all right up?" she purred to him quietly. He moaned softly but otherwise said nothing. "So....what do YOU think Olllie?? Would that be ok with you do you suppose?? I mean....I wouldn't want to do anything you wouldn't want...." and she left it hanging. She played idly with his balls and watched his cock throb with his racing heart beat, the precum oozing prodigiously from his swollen slit. Suddenly Ollie came to....realised that Lisa actually wanted an answer.

"Oh shit yeah....pleeaaase! Do anything you want....Lisa. I'm....I mean I've never...."

"Ok then....since you insist," she smirked, "and after all...I haven't had my milk drink yet....mmmm I think it's gonna be real creamy don't you think..???"

"Ohhhh......"

And with that Lisa held the base of his cock in her fingers and slowly but firmly licked from base to tip, just like an icecream that was melting too fast. She felt a shudder run right through him, his thighs jumping where she was leaning on them and his head thrown back again.

"Ohhhh my god!! Ohhhh....my....go......oh fuck!"

"Mmmm that precum tastes soooo good Ollie. Now I want all your cum. Is that ok..???"

"Ahhhhhhh....farrckk yes!! Oh yes Lisa yes.....YES!! Suck my big cock Lisa!!"

Oh now he was getting into it she thought. Ah young guys....they watch so much porn they don't need much teaching she laughed to herself.

"Well Ollie since you put it so convincingly....." and with that she pulled his cock forward slightly, opened her lips wide and engulfed the whole head of his cock. His foreskin was retracted and the engorged head fully exposed in all its vulnerable sensitivity. Ollie let out a kind of strangled hoarse cry and intuitively he tried to thrust but she had his cock tight around the base and perched as he was on the stool his hips were not much use either. Very deliberately and slowly, with her tongue swirling around the soft underside of his monster shaft Lisa slid her face down his cock. She stopped about half way down...paused for a few moments and she could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and with each pulse a gob of precum escaped his slit. Damn but this boy was horny and damn but he had a big load to share....of that she was confident.

"Ohhhhh.....ooahhhhhh....mmmm....oh myyy....ahhhhhhhhhh....."

Incoherent noises escaped Ollie as Lisa commenced steadily bobbing up and down on his meat. With her free hand she reached down to cup those heavy balls once more. They were starting to tighten against the base of his cock, readying to thrust a massive load of cum up and out of his cock head. More noises from Ollie. She caressed and gently pulled at his sack as it got tighter and tighter. His cock felt simply enormous in her mouth, longer still if that was even possible and fatter as well. He was a virgin. She couldn't believe it. How had this magnificent piece of work not been put to use sooner. He was a virgin....he would not last long....this time! And that was ok....but she was not ready just yet. Lisa released his cock, and she stood up. It took Ollie a moment to register and once he did he looked up....confused. Lisa looked at him directly and grinned.

"Fuckin hell Ollie. I just need a moment to take you in....so to speak....before I finish you off...so to speak." And this time he returned the grin. In the last 10 minutes he had grown in confidence.

"Well you just take all the time you want....Lisa," he said very deliberately using her name, and he glanced down at his aching cock, "cos this boy ain't going anywhere until you're finished...."

Lisa had enjoyed many young men in her time. Some of them very handsome, some of them very good company, some of them stunningly built, but as her eyes again swept over every inch of Ollie she was astonished by what she saw. He leaned back against her kitchen bench, almost nonchalant all of a sudden. His lean but muscular frame stretched out in front of her. His footy jumper was pushed up around his chest, one nipple peeking enticingly from beneath. His narrow waist and tight abs were a sight to behold, and his huge cock lay against his stomach, slick with precum and her spit leaning slightly to one side to reveal the most delicate of treasure trails which lead to a most perfect small bush of fine blond hair at the base of his cock. His knees were spread wide and his feet perched on the stool, held tight by his footy shorts and undies bunched around his ankles.

"Oh Ollie. Just look at you. You're a stallion!! How is it possible that you've not been sharing this around?!"

A fleeting glimpse of that shyness and then quick as a flash he grinned and looking pointedly at his cock he flexed it for her benefit.

"I dunno....maybe I was just waiting for the right girl....."

Lisa laughed. "Ok....I'm suddenly VERY thirsty!!"

Bending over him she played constantly with his balls as she went to work on his cock with her mouth. She really wanted to feel his orgasm as it built and all the way into her mouth. She knew that for Ollie this was going to be literally an all of body experience and she wanted to feel it too. She could deep throat an 8" cock....she knew that, but she also knew that to go down on Ollie that way would put him over the edge in an instant so she caressed his balls and the base of his engorged meat with her hands whilst she licked and sucked, slowly bobbing up and down on his shaft....classic blowjob technique but one which left the power in her control. Not that Ollie cared either way or had the experience to appreciate the niceties of it. He was in a world of his own. His cock and balls had become his world. Every sense, every fibre of his being seemed focused on the centre of his body which was on fire with desire, lust....urgency. He moaned and sighed constantly. Perched somewhat precariously on the edge of the stool his body was tensed, his young muscles taut from his toes to his neck and shoulders.

"Oh oh oh....ohhhhh....ummmm....mmmm...ahh...oh yeah....ohhhh....yesss...."

His breath was getting more and more shallow. He was panting, his chest heaving with every breath.

"Please....please yeah....oh shit oh...shit....ooahhh....Lisa..."

She knew he was very close. His balls were pulled up in a hard tight fist against his cock. Damn they were big. And she loved that even hard and tight like that they stayed fully in their sack, swollen and bulging. She had to admit to a level of disappointment with guys who, as they got close to cumming, their balls...even big luscious fat balls, pulled right up kind of beside the guy's cock...out of the sack. Lisa loved balls. Loved the feel of them in her hands. Loved the feel of them against her as a young lover pumped her pussy. Loved nothing more than watching a hot young guy in the mirror in her bedroom as he mounted her and thrust deep, his balls like those of the young bull he was, full of cum about to be pumped into her.

"Ohhhhhhh.....Lisa I'm....I'm...oh oh....uhhhh....."

But she wanted just a teensy bit more from this young stud. It was a rare treat indeed to play with one so inexperienced and yet soooo fuckin delicious. It was only a young guy like this, who was so ridiculously horny and stimulated, that could cum in the way Lisa had in mind. She pulled off his dick and spoke to him, seductively....in a kind of husky growl...

"Oh yeah Ollie. I love your massive cock. And your big balls....full of teen cum...."

"Uhhhh....ahhh....fffaarc......please Lisa....yeahhh...."

"Do you wanna give it to me Ollie? Mmmm...do you wanna fill me with your cream?"

Strangled groans from the panting Ollie. His cock throbbed feverishly in her hands and difficult as it was he endeavoured to thrust in her fingers. He was desperate for release. With one hand around the base of his shaft she pulled it forward. He was as bonered as any guy she had enjoyed, his cock literally rock hard, the veins standing out, the head swollen and purple almost, the slit open and ready to feed her. With her other hand Lisa cupped those cum filled balls, massaging and caressing them, as if she was urging them on to release. And then she bent back to her task.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fa fuck's sake!!!! Ohhhh myyyy godddd....ohhhhhhhhhh....ahhh...."

But rather than bob up and down on Ollie's aching meat she enveloped just the head. Her lips sealed tight around the edge of his glans and the tip of her tongue slid into his slit, slurped across the softness of his cockhead, swirled around its fullness. She sucked gently but rhythmically. It would not have been enough to get most guys off but she knew it would get Ollie there...eventually.

"Oh wow....ohhh....uh..uh..uh...uh....please please....Liiisaaa..."

He was seconds away. She could delay it she knew....but she was loving this just as much as he was and Lisa too wanted him now....wanted that warm cum in her mouth...wanted the feel of his exploding cock inside her. Releasing his cock head from her mouth for a moment she glanced at this delicious young god stretched out before her, his flop of blond hair dropping back from his stretched back head, his exquisite face flushed with sex, his eyes closed, his wet lips parted. He was Adonis personified. His glistening chest heaved with the effort, his mighty legs shook with the strain of his precarious position between bench and stool, and that cock....oh my god that cock!! It was huge and hard and throbbing with anticipation. The time had come. She took his cock in one hand, classic handjob position, it was slick with spit and she jerked him fast....very fast....possibly 15...20 times. And then she let it go. His cock throbbed and pulsed.

"Ooaahhhhhhhhhh......." Ollie let out a moan...a cry....

Lisa bent back down but this time with the flat of her tongue she slurped and teased the underside of his shaft, just below the glans, every few licks she would extend it up and over the head...over his slit. She tasted more precum. She felt his balls tighten even further and she sensed the muscles in his taint contract. Here it was...any second now. And she just kept slurping the underside of his cockhead....determinedly not taking it actually into her mouth. It was painfully slow she knew, but it was going to be an explosion to rival Krakatoa. Suddenly he froze. Just for a second.

"Oh FUCK!! Oh fuck oh fuck oh....faarckkk....!!"

And with immense strength he arched his torso into the air, pivoting on his elbows on the bench and feet on the rung of the stool. Lisa stumbled back slightly but didn't miss a beat...or a slurp to be precise. She felt the surge of cum as it was forced from his swollen balls. She felt it surge up the underside of his cock. And she felt the first enormous arc of boy cum as it shot from his slit landing across her cheek, her ear, in her hair.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh......faaaaaarckkkkkk....." Ollie cried out. "Ah FUCK YES!!! Oh ohhhhhhh...."

The initial shot of cum was followed by four, five, six more enormous dollops of cream as his cock throbbed and shuddered with his intense orgasm. Each of them ejecting a delicious sticky rope of cum over Lisa's face until finally his cock just started to soften.

And now....she moved in for the coup de grâce!! Slipping her hands beneath his smooth tight little butt, holding him in place, she took his cummy cock in her mouth. Not just in her mouth but right into her throat. In one smooth engulfing swallow she impaled herself on him. She felt the slick cockhead push past the back of her mouth and into her throat and in an instant her lips felt the gentle tickle of his pubes.

Ollie locked still. Frozen in place. He stopped breathing, his chest momentarily still. And then as if by design...by magic....by man instinct, call it what you will, he thrust with his hips and pushed his mighty cock as far into Lisa's mouth as it would go! This time he looked down at her. He couldn't believe the sight. His entire cock was swallowed....disappeared in Lisa's mouth. She was looking straight back up at him, her face and hair covered in his teen cum. And the look in her eyes....she loved it....she just loved it! He grinned at her like a boy possessed....a boy with a new toy...truly a young man who has just found his calling. He felt his cock charge back to life. A moment ago he thought he was done but no, in a flash he was hard as rock and he knew what to do. She was caressing his little ass, she was swallowing his meat, she was playing with his balls...she wasn't going anywhere. Locking eyes with Lisa he thrust to show her he got it...he knew what to do and he was up for it. Her eyes smiled at him and she eased back on his cock, giving him space. With her hands on his butt she showed him to pump....and pump he did. He pulled back until just his head was in her lips and then he pushed forward. She encouraged him with her hands and he picked up the pace. He could see that she liked that...that she loved the feel of him pumping his big hard cock into her mouth and that turned him on even more! In just a few seconds he knew he was going to cum again.

"Oh fuck Lisa I'm gonna...I'm....oh fuck oh fuck...."

Her eyes said it all. She loved the feel of his hard young meat invading her mouth, forcing her lips wide, taking up every bit of space in her mouth and even into her throat. It felt like he was possessing her....yet in the same way she was possessing him! He pumped her face. And he felt it cumming again, felt his balls tighten and the waves of passion start once again from the centre of his being and take over his body.

"Ah fuck YES!!" he hissed between his teeth as he pumped Lisa's mouth. "Yes yes fucking yes..."

Lisa loved how the boy had become a man in literally 20 minutes. His huge cock filled her face. She watched him from below. His ripped torso rippled with the effort of its arched position, his deliciously smooth little butt was in her hands, and his face, framed in a halo of blond hair, running with perspiration reflected both lust and new found confidence. She had loved having his cock in her mouth as it literally came back to life, as post tumescent fullness changed in seconds to throbbing aching hardness....and forcefulness...his pumping with youthful vigour. But as he started to cum for the second time in as many minutes she pulled back ever so slightly so his head was not in her throat. She wanted to feel the cum as it surged into her mouth...and she did. The slit of his cock widened and spewed forth a massive jet of cum. God knew where it had come from given how much he'd loosed only a minute ago but she devoured it's salty stickiness. And this time he pumped her good and proper. He was loving it. With each thrust of his hard cock more cum shot out and she swallowed furiously, gulping each dollop down.

Their eyes were locked. Intuitively they both knew how much the other was getting out of this encounter and they wanted to share it. Ollie felt the cum. But he kept watching Lisa's face. He could not keep the lustful grin from his own as he pumped again and again into her mouth. His entire body glowed with his new found masculinity. He couldn't quite believe what he was seeing...his cock thrusting in and out of Lisa's mouth. But he felt better than he had ever imagined possible. His cock ached with its efforts and he shuddered with the last desultory spasms. Lisa's face was slick with his cum and as his cock started to soften she showed no sign of letting it escape her mouth, though a trickle of cum did, running from the left of her lips down her chin and dripping off onto Ollie. He eased back onto the stool and gently now she continued to caress his diminishing cock with her tongue and to suck every last drop of juice from him. Suddenly his cock was super sensitive and he wriggled...giggled like a schoolboy as she continued to tease it. She eased back, smiled at him and sat back on the floor in front of him. Ollie allowed himself to slide from the stool onto the floor. His footy jumper still around his pecs and his shorts down around his ankles he lay on his back, one knee bent up and an arm across his forehead. His chest heaved as his lithe young body recovered from its exertions.

Lisa's eyes drank him in. This boy/man was a sight to behold, and whilst she held hopes that this would not be their only encounter she knew from experience that young guys of this age were remarkably fickle and that today's fervour could translate into tomorrow's regret...or at least embarrassment. Here he was stretched out on her floor, all limbs and cock and balls. He was a stallion for sure, young and lean and muscular and simply full of sex. His mouth fell slightly open and his lips were wet. His chest glistened with a sheen of perspiration. His balls sagged loose and heavy once more between those long legs and his cock....oh my god his cock....utterly spent but still full and heavy with sex hung to one side, soft and engorged. The head was half retracted into his loose foreskin and a solitary dollop of cum clung to its edge. Lisa got to her knees, reached forward and licked it delicately into her mouth. Ollie stirred and looked up at her.

"Ooops....seems I missed a bit," she said with a smile. Ollie sighed quietly.

"Hhmmm...not much I don't think," he responded with a satisfied smile, "but then...you did say you were thirsty..."

The two exchanged some light hearted banter. Lisa was pleased that Ollie seemed genuinely relaxed with her. These situations could go either of two ways in her experience and sometimes young guys like this bolted as soon as they came. Lust got them to the point of satisfaction but almost immediately afterwards it was as if reality came crashing in and they would run a mile. Ollie on the other hand....it seemed like the shy, inexperienced boy who came to her door selling raffle tickets had transformed in the space of half an hour into the rather special young man he truly was; a gorgeous and humorous personality, somewhat self effacing but at least now with the beginnings of a sense of what a desirable asset he was....and had!

"God Ollie...I don't know if you appreciate just how.....talented you are," and she looked towards his cock. "You must see your team mates in the showers after games. Have you not noticed that you're bigger than....well almost all of them I'm sure?! Do they comment on you...on your cock?" Ollie blushed again though this time not to the same degree as earlier, more an adorably coyness really.

"Ummm....I dunno...I guess....yeah....maybe....??" he equivocated.

"I'd think you were too good to be true," Lisa countered, "if I hadn't seen with my own eyes....tasted with my own mouth...." she smirked. "Well....at least you're not a virgin anymore!"

"Haha....true.." and then....returning Lisa's smirk, "...although...I'm not sure that you truly are not a virgin until you've actually....ummm...fucked someone...??" he replied with a shy but naughty grin.

"Oh is that right?!" countered Lisa with a genuine laugh. The cheek of him. She was really getting into Ollie in more than the obvious way. "Is that what they say is it? So...a blowjob and cumming twice in as many minutes....what....that doesn't count then..??" she grinned and reached out to give his fat cock a playful squeeze.

"Oh I wouldn't say it doesn't count!!" He laughed and closed his eyes as if visualising in his head what had only just happened. "Oh I wouldn't say that at all," and he looked at Lisa knowingly, "...to be fair....Lisa....that was the fucking most amazing fucking thing that has ever....EVER happened to me!!! Sheesh...I don't even know where to begin." Lisa returned his gaze. Ollie smiled again...a naughty smile. "No...it's just that...well...until you've actually fucked someone...aren't you still...you know....technically...a virgin..??" His cock was soft but still full and he flexed it in Lisa's hand. He had no idea where his boldness had suddenly arisen but...he was happy with it...and so for that matter was Lisa. She returned his flex with a gentle caress and noted that even now his cock started to grow. Not that either of them anticipated a further session but it was testament to his youthful ardour that even the thought of it...despite two massive eruptions of cum, could result in his dick responding. And then suddenly he sat bolt upright.