A Cougar's Conquests Ch. 01: Ollie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god what's the time?" he asked. He glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall. "Fuck! We're all supposed to be back at the clubhouse in 10 minutes....with our raffle tickets done!" He leapt to his feet and started pulling up his undies and shorts. Lucky she'd been so thorough cleaning his dick she thought. Lisa watched as, with some difficulty, he stuffed his semi hard dick into his undies. Whoah.....seriously appetising.

"Right....and I must find my handbag and get you your money. You start writing out ticket stubs. Here...I'll write the first one and you can just copy the rest. What do you need...just name and....phone number...?" she smiled knowingly."

"Haha....ah yep...I reckon that will do the trick..." He was smoothing down his footy jumper and Lisa found her handbag and purse.

"Now....what did I say....$100 wasn't it?"

Ollie looked at her. "Yeah you did but....you don't have to....that's an awful lot..."

"Oh Ollie..." She laughed and then continued "I was about to say the pleasure was all mine but then....that wouldn't be entirely true now would it....?"

Ollie blushed again. His realisation of the time and the business of the raffle tickets had brought him back to reality all too suddenly, but....the young boy of before was truly banished. He was returning to the club and his mates a different person. He looked up at Lisa from below his thick hair, his long lashes making him such a pretty young man....who would ever guess the devil beneath the disguise. A broad grin split his face and he laughed genuinely.

"Haha. Oh yeah...I think it would be a big fat lie!!" he laughed.

"Anyway," continued Lisa, "I'm more than happy to support the club. Heaven knows it brings me....such a lot of pleasure every season. All those delicious young men running around in tight little shorts. And of course this season...I will have one particular set of shorts to keep a very close eye on..."

Lisa handed him his cash. Ollie was furiously filling in ticket stubs. She could see he was worried about the time.

"It's no matter. Finish it later. You can always drop the other stubs back to me sometime...." she allowed the end of the sentence to trail off...the intention hanging for him to take up if he was of a mind to. He didn't need time to think.

"Fuck yeah! I'd love that. If you're sure you wouldn't mind?"

By way of answer Lisa reached across and with the finger of one hand she traced the length of his thick cock outlined as it was heavy in his shorts. "Oh Ollie...I don't think I'd mind one bit..."

He grinned and turned quickly to the door but as he reached it he turned back to face her.

"Well...I was just thinking," and he smiled broadly again, "after all....I am still....technically...a virgin..." and he opened the door to leave. But Lisa stepped up behind him.

"Ollie?" He turned back to face her. He was tall and she stood on tiptoe, taking him by surprise to kiss those amazing soft lips. And as she did so her hands once more found his cock and she caressed it lovingly. She felt pretty sure this was not the last she would see of Ollie but who knew, and if indeed it was....she just wanted one last feel of that monster. She turned him around and cupped those tight little orbs in her hands as well.

"Now off you go. And be sure to let me know if I win a prize....though truly I know I already did..."

Ollie was out the door but turned back again to face her. He was flustered but blurted it out anyway.

"Lisa....it sounds really dumb but....thank you. Thank you....sooo fuckin much...."

And with that he was off down the path. Lisa watched him, that delicious little butt until he was out of sight. She closed the door and went back towards the kitchen. Something caught her eye and she bent down. It was Ollie's hand written name tag. It must have come off his jumper in the excitement. She smiled to herself. She wasn't generally one for trophies but...Ollie was exceptional in so many ways. She pressed the label to her lips. Mmmmm....Ollie....until next time...

*****

If you've enjoyed my story of Lisa and Ollie please feel free to drop me a line to let me know. I hope to write more of Lisa's conquests. Happy to keep an email list of anyone who wants to be advised when I add more chapters.