All Comments on 'A Country Road'

by lovelyladyfaire

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope There's More

Great story. I think he loves to play games, maybe spanking games outdoors. Maybe games with others. Maybe even games where a young woman spanks a dirty old man nice and hard. Age is not a barrier to kink. Five stars!

Lee2012Lee2012over 9 years ago
Takes one helluva lady

to know when and how to be.

I love mine lady-like in public and a slut in bed. Occassionally, letting the slutty side surface.... 8->

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 8 years ago
Putting a smile on a dirty old man's face

Dirty old men used to be dirty young men. When they find a find a dirty young woman, it sparks their libido, and a dirty young woman gets a smile too. So everyone wins. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well done! 5*

John558John558about 7 years ago

A very nice story, good job!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
To Anonymous

I would do more than suck on your tits all night long! Suck, slap and tweak your nipples then move down to your ass to spread your legs to get to your lower lips gripping them with my teeth while slapping your ass cheeks searching for your asshole. Kissing and biting on your clit to make you squirm and release your juices! If you want to know more, message me!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Anonymous

I received it but didn't reply. I would rather reply via email as I don't think the whole world needs to read it. Up to you!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Anonymous

You will have to wait until you send me an email. Sorry to be that way but it's really the best way to carry on a conversation of the subject matter. Yes, I am a gentleman!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Anonymous

You've had me attention from the get go. Now it's time for you to communicate with me properly. Send me an email from your email so we can continue. I expect to get one from you today!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Anonymous

Yes, I have received your feedback and always wait to hear more. Very lusty words you write and they only make me more curious about you!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Anonymous

Send me a fucking email so we can do this properly! lol

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Big Tits

Nothing like big tits to suck on and handle properly Of course they are better viewed hanging down while you are getting fucked from behind. Would you like that?

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Ride 'em cowboy!

I'm not in to ass fucking, just love to watch my cock hammer away at a nice wet pussy! Grabbing both hips and let my balls slap the lips and clit! My favorite way to fuck! So you think I'm a horny old man huh, well I am. Nothing in the world like a good long suck and fuck! I just love eating pussy and feeling a woman cum! Red thong huh. Slide it to one side so I can slide my cock into your pussy as you ride me long and hard! Are you ready to fuck?

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159over 4 years ago
Old Man?

I don't know what you call an old man, but is he senile with no libido? I assume not. If your fetish is old men, let's make it mid 50's and not 85.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
I'm here

Would be better to chat via email. Let's have a little fun!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
So Far

My simple request has been ignored and for that reason I'm going to have to defer to my original request. I'm a very easy going older man but this back and forth from Anonymous is testing my patience. Your choice my dear!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OlderGentleman69...

I have big tits for you to suck! Let's play out this story shall we.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice And Sexy Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous