A Couple Gets Into Sorority Trouble

Story Info
Sex With Pledge Gets Couple in Trouble.
7.6k words
4.11
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Cynthia Blaine

[This story features significant discipline and involves bodily functions. So, if this is not something you want to read, please stop here. All characters are 18 or over.]

Dianne Morrison and Dennis Ward were in big trouble at the college they attended. They had been a steady item for more than a year and now as juniors, they were both sitting in the dean's office, awaiting their fate.

Dianne was an immensely popular girl with a nice figure and lustrous auburn hair--the proverbial girl next door who easily made friends. Dennis was self-effacing despite his status as a lacrosse standout and an academic star as well.

Dianne was pledge mistress of her sorority, Alpha Psi Kappa. In planning this year's initiation, she had organized a session in the house where the pledges were blindfolded and put through the usual torments of Hell Week. She had involved Dennis's fraternity, Lambda Sigma, in the session, with Dennis as the point man.

The pledges were told to strip to their panties and put on blindfolds. Then each was paddled over her panties by one of the fraternity brothers Dennis had brought to the sorority house. That was the plan, nothing more involving the fraters.

But Dennis had allowed each of the boys to take the pledge he had paddled into a sorority sister's room. The boys were told in no uncertain terms that they could have the pledge remove her blindfold and then each boy was allowed to kiss the girl. That was all that was going to happen.

One girl, Marcie Whalen, however, was charmed when she removed her blindfold and saw the handsome Dennis facing her. She yanked her white panties down and off and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs invitingly. Dennis was at first surprised and then concerned.

Marcie grinned at him and said quietly, "OK, big boy, you whacked my ass; now you see what I've got, how about a quick lay?"

Although he knew this was going way beyond the rules, Dennis stared at Marcie's cute tits and nice bushy beaver. She wore her blondish hair in a pretty ponytail. It didn't take him long--despite his knowing that he might be in trouble with Dianne, his girlfriend--to take down his slacks and briefs.

"Oh, you are big!" Marcie exclaimed. "I hope you'll fit in my little coochie," she smiled as she beckoned him to come and get her.

He was charmed by the forwardness of this girl, this freshman. He came over, felt her between the legs and teased her a little with his finger and could feel that she was already very wet down there. It didn't take him long to gently press his now very erect member into her pussy. He had no problem entering nor did she feel any discomfort as his cock filled her.

As she had requested, it was a quick fuck. He did not come inside her, and he pulled out after a short interval and kissed her sweetly.

"OK, honey, you better put your undies back on and we'll get back to your initiation before we both get into trouble," he informed her.

She frowned but realized he was thinking of her and her relationship with the sorority sisters, so they soon reappeared in the main room.

"You were gone for a bit longer than everyone else," Dianne whispered to Dennis when he reappeared. "Did you do something that I'm not going to be happy about?"

She could tell from the look he gave her that she had discerned exactly what he had been up to.

"I trusted you with that pledge, Marcie," Dianne scolded him. "She's a real pusher. I bet she just gave you a nice crotch shot, and you followed her finger right into that soppy hole, right?"

Dennis's face was ashen. He hadn't expected that Dianne would figure out what he had done with such an easy touch.

He shrank and told her he was really sorry.

"I'm going to give this some thought," Dianne announced to him. "You better be ready to take some shit because we could be in deep doodoo."

She had that right. It turned out that Marcie had told all when she returned to her freshman dorm. Her roommates urged her to go to the dean's office and say she had been seduced: despite her resistance, she had been raped.

The dean who dealt with these matters, Barbara Griffin, was an experienced hand at the college. Dean Griffin had graduated from the college, was now in her late 30s, and knew just about everyone and everything in the college. She had flowing blonde hair and a nice figure. She wore gray pinstriped suits most of the time, only because she knew it conveyed the authority she had managed to acquire over the years. She took care of problems so that the president and provost didn't ever have to deal with them.

She gave Marcie one look and started in on her. Barbara told her to sit on a low couch while the dean remained behind her massive desk.

"So, you got into some trouble at Alpha Psi Kappa, eh?" Barbara started, seeming not terribly upset by what her assistant, who had interviewed Marcie, had prepared in her write-up.

"I was raped there, Dean Griffin," Marcie said in a soft little-girl voice.

"So, this big junior took you into a bedroom?" Barbara responded. "What did you think was going to happen?"

"I thought he'd kiss me, and we might make out," Marcie said emotionally. "I didn't expect him to force himself on me."

"OH, so that's what happened," Barbara continued. "You didn't do anything to lead him on, right?"

"I didn't think I did," Marcie said softly. "I liked being kissed so when he pushed me back on the bed, I was in a friendly mood."

"Did he tear off your panties?" Barbara asked calmly.

"He pulled them down," Marcie admitted.

"Didn't that bother you?" Barbara went on. "We sent you to the clinic for a SANE exam and there's no indication on your body of being forced to have sex with him."

"Well, he did push himself between my legs and then...yes, he was inside me," Marcie declared.

"Let me be blunt with you," Barbara now said firmly. "You may or may not be telling me what happened. We're not going to press this, and if you go to the authorities off campus, I doubt they are going to be overly impressed.

"But I'm going to do something for you," she added. "I'm going to throw the guy who had sex with you out on his rear and his girlfriend, your pledge mistress, too. That way, we can say that whatever happened wasn't what should have happened. We'll leave it at that."

"That's all?" Marcie asked, trying to understand why the dean had not been taken with her story.

"Yes, that's all," Barbara said. "This shouldn't have happened, but I know what he will say, and it would be enough for us to drop the case. I'm throwing them out, they will have to come to me and file a request to be allowed to return. I've spoken to the sorority president and told her about it. She likes you and says the house will accept you as a full member, a sister, I guess, if you still want to be one. The pledge mistress will be gone by the end of the day today. So will her boyfriend. The president said that if and when the pledge mistress returns, she will be barred from any contact with you unless you want any. I hope this is acceptable to you because it's a learning experience for you.

"You weren't a virgin, were you?" she said, expecting an answer.

Marcie was surprised at the question, but she wasn't going to lie to the dean.

"No, I was not," she said, "although I don't think that should make any difference."

"Well, if anyone proceeded with this, it would," Barbara said sharply. "Or maybe you want every guy you've had it off with called to tell his sorry story."

"No, I don't want that," Marcie said quickly.

"Then sign this," Barbara said as she handed her a letter form. "It says you spoke about this with me, and you agree to the way we are handling it."

"When will they get to come back?" Marcie asked. "Next year?"

"It depends on how they behave when they're gone and how they respond to my questioning them at that time," Barbara explained.

"So, they could be here then?" Marcie went on.

"Yes, they could be," Barbara told her. "But nothing has been decided and it will not be decided until they request re-admission. The sorority house, by the way, will be closed for the next month. They agreed that they had been irresponsible. If you feel able to continue to interact with them, they told us that they really would like you to join them. They say they want to make it up to you. We do believe that these group members need to take responsibility for injurious behavior, but I doubt many of the members participated in planning this particular session. This of course is always up to you."

"Does that sound right to you?" Marcie now asked.

"It does, yes," Barbara told her. "This is always your call, and I can't really advise you because this is one of many decisions you now have in your hand at college."

"I respected Dianne," Marcie said. "I thought she was cool and a truth teller. Now I'm mostly disappointed in her."

"She knows that she bears some responsibility for what happened," Barbara said. "She's being punished. After that, it'll be your call if you even want to speak to her."

"Is that it?" Marcie asked. "Am I now on my own?"

"You're always welcome to stop by here and talk to our people and to me, whenever you feel the need," Barbara said. "This was a terrible thing, there's no genuinely good solution, and you may feel unsatisfied. Our aim is to help you get through it."

"Thank you, Dean Griffin," Marcie said as she stood to go.

"Let me give you a hug," Barbara added. She stood up as well and opened her arms.

"I'd like that," Marcie smiled. Barbara drew her into her arms and hugged her tightly.

Barbara let Marcie depart before asking her assistant to bring Dianne and Dennis, who had been waiting in another room, into her office.

They walked in, not looking pleased.

"You two are very lucky," Barbara began. "Marcie is not going to proceed, bring charges, anything like that. I've heard what you told my assistant about what happened. This was bad and it could have been a lot worse for you."

"Under the circumstances," she continued, "you two are going to be sent home. You can immediately request re-admission. Listen to this carefully because it will be important for you. If you two behave yourselves, you will be back here in a month. You can pick up your classes. In fact, we will advise your instructors that you have been sent home for a month but that they should consider you members of their classes.

"Dianne," she went on, "I'm sorry but you will not be permitted to live in the sorority house. I think they will keep you as a member but not pledge mistress or any other officer position. That will be up to them.

"Dennis," she looked at him, "you live with roommates. You can work out with them who covers your share of rent while you are home."

"I've spoken with your parents, too," Barbara said, "and assured them that there will be no legal proceedings or even college process. You're both incredibly lucky she didn't want to bring any charges. I think she was embarrassed by all of this."

"Dean," Dennis said, "I'll only say this once. I appreciate that we are lucky. But I just want to say that I shouldn't have done what I did, but she was the one who initiated what happened. I was doing what everyone else was doing. Now, she wants to act like she didn't, but she did."

"I hear you," Barbara said coolly. "Right now, it's all over. You both wouldn't have wanted this to proceed. It isn't going to. You're out of here for a month. Since you live farther away, Dennis, Dianne's parents have invited you to spend the month at their home. What happens there is up to them. They did tell me that they were extremely disappointed in both of you. They said that for the month you'll be there, you may be supervised by your 18-year-old sister, Dianne, both of you."

"My sister!" Dianne exclaimed. "Oh, that's horrible! We don't get along."

"You'll have to take that up with them," Barbara informed her. "Consider yourself, and you too, Dennis, lucky. If she had pushed this, you might have been both expelled and convicted, Dennis--it would've been her against you. Dianne, you would not have appreciated the publicity that would accompany any of this. I also spoke to your sorority, and they will have you back, whether or not you can live there."

Dennis decided that this wasn't a bad disposition so he said he was ready to say he would do what the dean said. Dianne also said she would as well.

"Good," Barbara said brightly. "I hope we don't need to meet again like this. Jill will give you the forms to apply for re-admission. Send them in next week and request re-admission in a month from today." She smiled at them.

"Thank you, dean," they both said in unison as they stood.

When they left, Dianne looked at her boyfriend and said, "I'm going to say this once, Dennis. I have been feeling horrible even thinking that you fucked that girl. I don't intend to have anything to do with her unless she initiates a conversation. And you will not like what happens at my home. My sister Andrea is a total bitch. She will make it very unpleasant for us. You will not stay in my room, and we will not sleep together. Get ready to hold your tongue and we'll get through this. But yes, I'm still royally pissed...at you."

"I'll make this up to you, Dianne," Dennis said. "I really will."

"Let me give you an idea of what's likely to happen to us," Dianne said, almost crying. "The little bitch is going to dominate us. She may spank us. She will really make life awful. It's only worth it because we have no real choice. I will try to speak to my dad about it, but I don't expect anything from him. They are really disappointed in me, but I told them that we're not in big trouble here so I will apologize to them. My mom probably told Dean Griffin about letting Andrea bust our chops."

* * * *

Their drive to Dianne's home took about an hour and a half. They arrived and were met by Dianne's mother, Martha.

"You two have behaved very badly," she said. "I told the dean that I was going to supervise you. I will decide if you get to go out or do just about anything. Your father and I feel that this will show you what happens to children like you who bring obloquy on their families."

"You'll be in your room except for meals, Dianne," her mother said. "Dennis, you will use Dianne's brother Frank's room since he's away for the next few months at school across the country. I'm afraid you're not going to like reporting to me, but that's what's happening."

She waited for any response but the two kept silent.

"Then let's get started," Martha declared. "You two have behaved badly and Dianne knows that in this house, that means spanking is in order. I want you both to prepare yourselves. Dianne, that skirt comes up above your waist and Dennis, drop your trousers. I'll take you first, Dianne."

Dianne knew that her mom meant business. So, her skirt was lifted above her waist, and she tucked it into her belt. She wondered what role Andrea would play when she inevitably appeared.

Then, Dianne was standing in front of her seated mother, who proceeded to pull down her white cotton panties to just below her bottom. Then Martha patted her skirt and Dianne lay across her mom's skirted lap. She felt ridiculous in this position, not that she cared what Dennis thought. After all, he had gotten them into this mess.

Her thoughts turned to her bottom as she felt her mother's hard spanks hit it repeatedly. It hurt and it was embarrassing. But it would get worse.

Her 18-year-old younger sister Andrea walked in, with a grin on her face that disgusted Dianne.

She wisely kept quiet, because she knew her mother didn't like to have anyone else discussing what was going on when a spanking was occurring.

Dianne began groaning as her bottom reddened. She realized she was out of practice now because as pledge mistress, she was in the giving-out department these days. But not now.

It got worse when Martha looked at Andrea who hadn't said anything.

"Andrea, sit down in that chair," Martha directed her. "Dianne, get up and go over your sister's lap. Andrea, you can spank Dennis. I will continue spanking Dianne, who has been very naughty."

Then Martha beckoned Dennis with her finger. He now stood in front of her as she yanked his undershorts down to his knees.

Strangely, he felt no embarrassment at being exposed to these three women. Fortunately, he was not aroused but rather was royally pissed off at himself for getting into this predicament. She then told him to get over Andrea's lap.

But he had little time to think because Andrea began spanking him and this 18-year-old had a lot of arm strength. She also was putting her whole force into her spanks.

Her mother couldn't see Andrea's spanking hand or notice that the 18-year-old had slipped her hand down between Dennis's legs and was softly teasing him with her finger.

This was getting him hard, just what he didn't want to happen. The little bitch! He began to open and close his legs and she snapped, "Stay still! You've been a bad boy and bad boys get spanked!"

Martha heard her comment and added, "Yes, Andrea, that's exactly right!"

Finally, Martha finished spanking Dianne and signaled to Andrea that she should also stop her fusillade on Dennis's now-burning bottom.

"It's 4:00 P.M.," Martha announced, "and you two will go to your rooms, put on your pajamas, and have a nice early bedtime, each in your own room. I don't want to see you out of those rooms except when you need to use the bathroom. You will stay in your pajamas all the time when you are here."

"Andrea, you are responsible for making sure they stay in their separate rooms and in their pajamas," Martha said sternly. "I don't want you lecturing them or doing anything else. I hope you understand that. If you start getting involved with either of them, your panties will be coming down."

Much to Dianne's surprise, Andrea stayed away from her. It was not so awful being in her room, just knowing that she couldn't leave. Each day, she and Dennis were allowed to come downstairs at mealtimes. Martha warned them not to go anywhere without her express permission.

Andrea did not exceed her authority. She really didn't want to deal with her sister or her boyfriend. In fact, though, she didn't have a boyfriend and thought it would be great to have Dennis in her bed. She jilled herself off one night just imagining how it would feel to have him in her bed and in her.

Martha let her spank Dianne one day during the month. Dianne hadn't done anything wrong then, but Martha wanted to keep thinking about how she had some responsibility for stupidly being involved in the scheme to let the boys take the pledges into the individual rooms.

Dianne hadn't expected to be spanked and cringed as she pulled down her panties. Then she was across her younger sister's lap and Andrea was spanking the daylights out of her. Andrea also was feeling between her legs, which Dianne felt was totally uncalled for. Yet she hesitated about raising objections. She knew her mom would just back Andrea up.

There had been that first occasion when Martha came to her room and asked her if she needed to use the bathroom. Dianne's face reddened but she nodded that she did. Martha proceeded to take her to the bathroom as if she were a toddler.

"OK, you can pull up your skirt and take those panties down, then sit on the toilet," Martha ordered. She watched as Dianne's pussy came into view. Martha noticed that her college-age daughter had trimmed her pussy hair very neatly.

Dianne's face remained red as she finally was able to start peeing. She felt the noise was louder than it really was when the pee hit the water in the bowl. She self-consciously wiped and then felt that she was going to have a bowel movement. This would be the worst, she thought. First, she farted and then felt the poop slide out of her bottom. Could things get more awful? She thought.