A Couple Gets Into Sorority Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Marcie gave her 25 strong whacks with the paddle, Dianne told her she could stop. She directed Sandy to stand up and kiss Marcie as well as thank her for disciplining her.

Sandy did what she was told. Dianne then hugged her and told her to pull up her panties and let her skirt down. Then she returned to her seat and Dianne closed the meeting.

When they all had left, Marcie walked over to Dianne and thanked her for designating her to be the disciplinarian.

"It was really nice of you to do that," she said softly, "and I'm very appreciative. Thank you, Dianne."

Dianne smiled and said that she was happy that everything seemed to have been resolved and things had returned to normal.

Dianne had been required, along with Dennis, to report to Dean Griffin after having been back on campus for a month. The two reported together, smiling at the dean and wearing their college sweaters, Dianne in a nice, tailored skirt and Dennis in navy slacks.

"Things have gone well for us," Dianne began. "I have been elected house president as of now until the election late next year. Marcie came to me--I did not seek her out per your instructions--and confessed without any questioning by me that she had initiated the incident with Dennis. She submitted to being disciplined in the sorority. Things have gone well and as president, I designated her to discipline a junior who had misbehaved."

"We were not perfect," Dennis contributed. "Dianne invited me to her room after she became president, and I stayed the night. No one objected. As far as the house is concerned, this is over and never should have started. I recognize that I should not have responded to Marcie's overtures."

"I'm pleased this has gone well," Barbaras told them. "You did violate instructions by having Dennis in your room, Dianne. I want both of you to go over and bend over the end of my couch and bare your bottoms."

Dianne rose, did what she was told, as did Dennis. Barbara was now staring at two good-looking bottoms, one svelte and feminine, the other hairy, muscled, and clearly masculine. She took up her disciplinary cane, laid it across Dennis's bottom and gave him five strong strokes. Then she gave Dianne the same. Both let out some screams, but Barbara was not bothered by anyone in the outer office hearing them."

Dianne apologized but said she needed to use the restroom. Barbara asked if she needed to pee. Dianne's face reddened but she nodded yes. Barbara handed her a large bowl and told her to squat and pee in the bowl. Dianne flinched but placed the bowl under her bottom, squatted, and let her pee flow, noisily and was duly embarrassed.

Barbara told them they were released from supervision. They thanked her profusely, even after the canings and Dianne's having to urinate in front of them.