A Couple of Couples

Story Info
A couple of guys met a couple of girls at a bar.
5.8k words
4.45
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

At the end of the night I was sitting with the big-titted one and Travis was with the skinny one. Just how it happens sometimes, I guess. The bartender was stomping through the place kicking everybody out. I said, "I've got some beer at my place if y'all want to come over and keep the party going."

The one I was with, Nancy, smiled and nodded. Travis's friend, Mary, smiled, too, and said, "That sounds like fun."

Nancy was, you know, a trophy. She was built like a brick shithouse, with red lipstick, a tight top that clung to her enormous breasts, a tight little skirt. She was a traffic-stopper, and when I first saw her I knew I'd have to fuck her. But sometimes girls like that are complicated, they aren't necessarily what they appear to be. They might look like pure sex but, at least in my experience, they often have an ulterior motive. They want attention, money, a husband, something. So sure you want to bang them but you have to navigate the terrain carefully, always steering toward your goal even where there are crosswinds and unexpected obstacles in the path. I had gotten my hands on Nancy a couple of times on the dancefloor and I knew the lights were all green, but I had been around enough to know the game could take some twists and turns.

Her friend Mary was a simpler type, your basic tramp. I don't mean that in a bad way. Mary was the kind of girl who had discovered physical pleasure and was trying to figure out which guys would be good for it, and which ones wouldn't. That obviously means you've gotta try out a lot of guys. Mary was cute actually, with little B-cup tits under a halter top and tiny white short-shorts. She was funny, too, flirting with Travis and teasing him in obvious ways.

Travis, my old friend and partner in crime, was a regular oaf, following his dick. He didn't know what he was doing. A girl had smiled at him so he was going for her. Sometimes that worked out and sometimes it didn't.

Nancy had a nice Corvette and didn't want to leave it at the bar, so we decided she would drive us over to my house. Well, there are two seats, and there were four of us. Being the gentleman, Travis volunteered to squeeze into the back. Nancy was driving, so that meant Mary had to sit on my lap in the passenger seat.

"You'll have to show me how to get there," Nancy said. It was cramped in that little car, with its spaceship dashboard. Mary leaned back against me and my dick started getting hard and I knew she could feel that. Those shorts just barely covered her pussy, and I was poking right around there.

"Where do you two live?" I asked them, making conversation.

"I live in Rancho Hills," Nancy said, "And Mary lives in Windy Pines."

"No, not any more," Mary said. "I had to move out of there."

"How come?" I asked.

"Uh, it's complicated," she said. "Basically, I guess, the problem was that my boyfriend set fire to the place and they evicted us."

"You have a boyfriend?" Travis asked from the back.

"No, not now," Mary laughed. "Not after that." We hit a bump in the road and I reflexively reached my hand out to steady Mary, supporting her ribcage. She looked at me with a kind of smile.

Given the dark night and the way we were packed into that car, I moved my hand down to Mary's waist. I could feel her skin where the halter top was riding up a little, and it was nothing to slip my hand up under it. I touched her tummy for a minute and she maintained her composure, so I explored farther and my fingers found her perky little nipple.

Mary looked down at me as if she was going to say something, then only smiled. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger and heard her breathing catch. It was a secret between us. Mary was a kind of waif, I think she had said she waited tables at IHOP, her hair was falling in her eyes and she was not the most gorgeous thing on the planet but she was cute. I'm not going to name names but I think you are familiar with this kind of girl. Streetwise, happy, impulsive, bless her heart.

I gave Nancy directions, secretly working on Mary's tits in the front seat, and she parked in my driveway.

"Is it safe here?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah," I said. "This is an okay neighborhood. Nobody will fuck with your car, I don't think."

Mary stretched her long legs out to the driveway and I piled out after her. Nancy pushed some button that freed Travis back there, and when we were all out she pushed another button and I heard the car locking up. Mary hurried to Travis's side and the next time I glanced over they were making out like kids. I've warmed her up for you, you're welcome, good buddy.

It was a beautiful California night. There was a slight breeze, lots of stars, crickets but otherwise I lived in the quietest neighborhood imaginable. I went around to Nancy's side and put my arm around her. She had dressed up a little for going out, and those world-class tits were encased in some kind of bra that seemed to be made of concrete, steel reinforced, I don't know how they make them, but her tits were confined in a way that might protect you in a car wreck but it was not actually my favorite look.

She and I made out for a minute and I got a hand on her tits. The other two were busy at the ass-end of the car, so I said to Nancy, "Hey I have seen women who can take off their bra under their clothes. Can you do that?"

"Of course," she said, without thinking.

"Would you, please?"

"Why?"

This is what I was talking about, navigating. I said, "Well we aren't really in public any more where anybody is going to see. You seem to have an amazing beautiful body but it's wrapped up so tight it's like you're hiding something. Also, I think a more natural look would suit your personality, and would be more comfortable for you. Also, it's sexier."

Being built like that, I know Nancy got a lot of stares and got hit on a lot, and part of navigating this was to make her think I was not just another horndog trying to get into her pants. Which, actually, I was. We talked for a minute and made out in the driveway for another minute, and finally she said, "Okay, I guess actually I would be more comfortable without this thing." And she reached under her shirt -- my mind is boggled that this is even possible -- and did something, and pulled her bra out through the armhole. Travis and Mary did not notice. Nancy clicked a button and the door unlocked, and she put her bra in a compartment inside the car door.

"Let me see you," I said. A natural show-off, she couldn't resist giving me a nice pose. Those big double-D's hardly drooped but their weight pressed against the fabric of her top in the finest way, nipples poking slight shadows in the light from my porchlight. I said, "Wow. You are something else. This is much nicer, thank you." I put my arms around her and kissed her and got my hands on those tits, and it was heaven. I mean, you live for that. I gave her nipple a little pinch and she lurched tighter against me.

"Hey man, you said you had some beer?" Travis said.

"Yeah, yeah, come on in," I reluctantly let go of Nancy and led the parade through the kitchen door. "Place is a mess," I said, which is a statement that is always true. I am not the best housekeeper, you might say. I mean, I've seen worse, but the place wasn't really ready for chicks to come over.

But the important fact was: beer. I had a whole case in the fridge. Nobody needed a glass so I pulled out four cans and we moved to the living room. The girls stopped in the doorway looking at it. I can say this: it was not threatening. I am pretty sure that anybody would get the impression that a regular working slob lived there, and not some deranged torture-dungeon monster. I hurried around the room tossing dirty clothes behind the couch so people could sit down. The newspaper was spread out -- yeah, I still like to get an actual newspaper delivered. I read most stuff on the Internet like everybody else, and maybe this is just old-school, but it is comforting to sit in the morning with a cup of black coffee and a real newspaper, catching up on the latest disasters and political bullshit before I head out to work.

Travis and Mary sat at one end of the couch, and Nancy and I at the other. The girls snuggled up to us and we sat and yacked in a comfortable way. Mary stretched her legs out on the couch and sometimes Travis's hand almost seemed to rest on her little tits, but not quite. Still, those were some long smooth legs, and my eyes kept drifting back to the gap where those very short shorts did the minimum job of covering literal genitalia, and not much else.

Mary had the kind of little breasts that are mostly nipples. You see girls like her on the street, bouncing along, their tits announcing themselves through some kind of flimsy t-shirt material. It is not really a "sexy" look, well it is, but it is not intended to be. It is a relaxed, comfortable-with-my-body look, a don't-know-what-I'm-doing-to-the-men-around-me look. I noticed that Travis was basically staring at Nancy's tits, sitting beside me. He was not literally drooling, but I'll tell you, she was a real prize. I was thinking it would be fun to give my friend a nice look at those tits before the night was done. Nancy was relaxing and was leaning back against me, working on a beer slowly. I had put a radio station on that plays jazz at night, so there was a kind of funk thing going on, low-key, and silences in the conversation were not uncomfortable.

At one point Nancy and I were chatting and we looked over to see that Mary had turned on her side against Travis and they were kissing passionately. I could hear Mary moaning. Nancy being a little more cautious did not follow her friend's lead, but lay cuddled against me watching them. I moved my hand to her breast and began fondling it, and she gave me a look but didn't stop me.

Travis and Mary were getting wound up, on the other end of the couch, and Nancy and I sat watching the show, while I massaged her wonderful boobs. Travis had his hands on Mary's little tits, too, and after a short while he had pulled her halter top up, exposing them, and he bent his head down to suck them. Mary's eyes were closed, and her hand came over to Travis's crotch and began stroking him through his jeans.

I whispered to Nancy, "That's hot, isn't it."

She did not look at me, but kept her eyes fixed on the other couple. "I don't know," she said. "Not really." But she shifted on the couch and kissed me, then turned back to watch them. My hands were working on those big tits and I could tell she was getting aroused. Some girls are embarrassed to admit that they have normal sexual feelings like normal people. It can get tricky there, if you play your cards wrong they will shut you down, even though they want to keep going. Like, they feel like they have to maintain some sort of proper image, I don't know what they're thinking but it's not unusual to lose them at this point. The trick is to smooth the way, to make it easy for her to go along with things.

Mary was working on Travis's crotch now, rubbing it while Travis went from one side to the other, sucking on those poky little tits. My arm was around Nancy, and I turned her slightly so she was facing me, and gave her a big sloppy kiss. She responded by pressing the length of her body against mine.

I decided to ignore her tits for a minute, and moved my hand to her leg. Nancy was wearing a dark-colored skirt which highlighted her pale legs, and as I stroked her thigh her skirt rode up. We were kissing deeply and I think she was getting to the I-don't-care stage, as I worked my fingers up to her panties. Thinking back, Nancy probably got so much attention for those big knockers that she didn't really have a defensive plan for her pussy. Well somehow, while we were making out on the couch, I got my fingers under her panties and then she actually lifted her hips so I could slide them off her, sitting across from the other couple. Maybe it was a competitive thing for her, I don't know, like, sure you can do that, Mary, but look what we're doing.

If I kept her engaged in the kissing, I knew, she would not dwell on the fact that my friend at the other end of the couch was staring at her wide-open pussy. I intuitively understood her psychology well enough to sense that she loved showing off, but would go to her grave denying that fact. So my job was to offer her plausible deniability. Travis was over there getting an eyeful, and Nancy could pretend she didn't know.

Speaking of which, I glanced over and saw that Mary had Travis's dick out and was jacking him off.

All of this seemed so normal and natural. Nobody was drunk or crazy, there was no special love affair or anything going on. My buddy and I had met some girls at the Bard's Lair and brought them home to party, and we were on the couch easing them out of their clothes and all four of us getting very, very turned on sexually. But, again, there was no sense that this was a momentous occasion. It felt like probably similar scenes were playing out all over town, couples getting hot, exploring their sexuality, enjoying the gift of life in a cozy setting.

I had my fingers between Nancy's legs while I kissed her, and she was very wet. I did not go for the quick orgasm but rubbed and tickled her, and by her movements against me I could tell it was effective. Finally she broke our kiss and buried her face in my chest, panting. Then she looked across the couch, where Mary now had Travis's dick down her throat and was sucking it to beat the band. I continued to rub Nancy's pussy, very gently. She seemed hypnotized by the scene she was watching. Travis was sitting up stroking Mary's hair while she blew him, and his eyes were on what my fingers were doing to Nancy's wet pussy.

"Would you like to go into the bedroom?" I asked Nancy. "We can give these guys some privacy." I felt like she would actually like to stay and watch the show, but I wanted to fuck her, you know?

"Okay," she said, and we got up.

The bedroom was not really ready for company, either. I had inherited a big king-sized bed from my brother a few years back but it was unmade and there were dirty clothes on the floor, shit on the dresser, you get the picture. I turned on the closet light, leaving the door cracked open so we would not be in total darkness. I fluffed up the pillows and pushed the sheet down so we wouldn't get tangled in it. Nancy and I stood there for a minute, and then I pulled her top over her head. I didn't know how her skirt worked, but she unbuttoned something and it fell off, and there she was in all her glory.

And I mean, holy shit, all her glory. If there is an ideal of female sexiness -- not the same as beauty, she would not be a model or an actress, and also not a hooker -- this was it. Big, full breasts offering unlimited pleasure. A flat tummy, narrow waist, and round, smooth butt. I said, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen." And I meant it. A sculptor would have been embarrassed to sculpt this shape, a painter's hands would shake. She was too much. She smiled demurely at my statement and looked down. I'm thinking, bashful, shit, she knows what she's doing. I stood there staring for a minute and then quickly tore my own clothes off and left them on the floor.

"Come on," I said, tumbling into the bed and holding my arms out. She lay down beside me.

Okay, well I hate to tell you this, but this girl did not know how to fuck. Maybe she thought I should be happy with the fact that I had won the trophy, I don't know what she was thinking, but she lay there like a bucket of mud while I fucked her. I tried things, I tried going down on her, which seemed to make her uncomfortable. I sucked on her tits and played with them. I kissed her deeply. Then, almost giving up, I figured I'd just fuck her until I was done. Not my favorite thing but you know you would do the same.

Suddenly we heard a big ka-thump-ka-thump from the living room, followed by "Ow!" and then laughter.

"What happened?" I hollered.

"We fell," Mary's voice replied. More rustling sounds.

Suddenly my bedroom door swung open and the two of them appeared, laughing, naked, arms around each other. Travis said, "No offense, man, but that couch is too fucking narrow."

We had been fucking but I rolled over when the door opened, my hard-on twanging over my belly. Nancy was lying on her back, her head on a pillow, and she made no attempt to cover up or act coy.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," Travis said. "Do you think you have room in here for us?"

"Uh," I said, "We were a little busy."

"That's a pretty big bed," Travis said.

Nancy said, "I wouldn't mind." This surprised me a little bit, I mean it surprised me a lot. "There's room," she said. "We just won't look." Like, uh huh, sure.

I shook my head in disbelief, smiling at the unexpectedness of it. "Well, it's a little weird, but I guess it is a big bed, it ought to hold four of us."

Nancy scooted over nearer to one side, pulling her pillow along with her, propping up her head where she could see what was going on. I'd have to say those tits were spectacular, the closet light threw a beautiful shadow that made them appear to stand out even more than usual. I was standing there with a hard-on, and Travis's dick, too, was sticking straight out. I got into bed next to Nancy, and Travis and Mary got in on the other side. There was a little giggling in this awkward situation, but again it all actually seemed very natural, four naked adults enjoying a night of physical pleasure.

"Now, where were we?" Travis said to Mary.

"I think I remember," Mary said, and she slid down between his legs and took his dick in her mouth and got busy on it. Travis put his head on a pillow and put his hands behind his head, smiling contentedly as he watched Mary sucking him.

"That looks like a good idea," I said to Nancy. "You want to do that?"

"Ick, no," Nancy said.

"Huh, okay."

I saw Travis look over at her, and then at me. At least he didn't smirk, or I would have had to punch him. He put his hand on the back of Mary's head and helped pace her attack on him. She followed his lead, slowing at times, taking him deeper at times. Meanwhile, Nancy had stretched out on her back and put her arms around me, pulling me down onto her. "Make love to me," she said softly. Well, what are you gonna do? I lay on top of her and worked my dick into her pussy and fucked her while she lay there like a decaying vegetable.

Mary was slurping hungrily as she blew my friend, and I admit the sound of their interaction was stimulating to me. After a couple of minutes, Travis said, "Hey baby, why don't you come up here and sit on my face for a while."

Mary lifted her head and smiled. In a fake Southern accent she said, "Why, I thought you'd nevah ask." She worked her way up and looped her knees under Travis's shoulders, placing her pussy over his mouth. "Is that good?" she asked him.

"Put it where it feels good," he said.

"Don't mind if I do," Mary said. She adjusted her position and lowered her pussy onto his mouth, reaching out with one hand to steady herself against the headboard. "Oh my," she said. It was as if we were not lying a few inches away; she was absorbed in what she was feeling. "Oh, you know what you're doing, don't you!" Travis's mouth was occupied and he did not reply to her.

Meanwhile I was plowing my inert partner, who was looking up at me with no expression on her face.

Suddenly I felt Mary's hand on my bottom while I was pumping into Nancy. She gave me a squeeze. Looking down at Travis, whose face was buried between her legs, she said, "Your friend has a cute butt." I did not hear any response from Travis, whose ears might have been covered by Mary's smooth, strong thighs. Her hand explored my butt, caressing, squeezing, and then she began stroking my balls from between my legs. I shifted a little to give her better access, fucking her friend in slow, deliberate strokes. Mary's touch sent charges of high-voltage energy through me.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers
12