A Couple of Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

Her fingers began moving more slowly and then she said, "Oh my god, I'm about to cum." Nancy's eyes opened wide as Mary started humping Travis's face wildly. She was moaning, rolling her eyes, fucking his mouth, mumbling "Oh my god" over and over. Her head fell forward and rested on the headboard. "Oh," she said, "That was fuckin' good. Nancy, you ought to try this. You can sit on your guy's face and he can get you off good that way."

Nancy said, "Um, I don't think so."

Mary said, "I would if I were you." Nancy looked away.

Now Mary scooted her down Travis's body until her pussy covered his quivering cock. Without using any hands she shifted so he entered her. "Oh!" she said. "Man, that is nice."

"I agree," Travis said. "You have an amazing pussy."

"And you have an amazing dick. Hang on, let me fuck you for a minute."

Mary got up with her feet flat on the bed and began fucking him by lifting and lowering her body on him. Poor Travis was groaning, moving with her, what we would call "getting his brains fucked out."

"Let's try that," I said to Nancy. "Here, I'll get on the bottom, you get on top." I was actually thinking of giving my buddy a better look at those tits.

Nancy agreed to being on top and we switched positions. Now Travis and I were on our backs with the two women riding us. He had a petite acrobat bouncing up and down on his erection and I had a stacked beauty sitting on me, sort of moving her hips a little. The contrast between them was like night and day, and also like day and night. Travis started picking up steam, slamming his cock into Mary, and Mary was moaning. "You're gonna do it again," she said, and sure enough in a few seconds she exploded in another demonstrative orgasm, moaning and writhing and laughing happily as he banged her silly.

"Hey, I have an idea," Mary said after she recovered. She dismounted Travis and turned around and placed her pussy over his mouth while her mouth was on his cock. Nancy was sitting on me, moving slightly, while her friend sixty-nined with my friend beside us. I admit I was a little jealous. Travis seemed to be having a great time slurping at her pussy like he was the hungriest man on earth, and Mary's head was bobbing up and down on him equally enthusiastically. Then unexpectedly I felt Mary's hand stroking my stomach and she reached up and pinched my nipple.

"What are you doing, Mary?" Nancy asked.

"Huh? I'm having fun," Mary said, lifting her head off Travis's penis. "How about you?"

"Were you just touching my guy?"

"Oh yes, absolutely," Mary said. "I mean, look at him. Who wouldn't?"

Mary took Nancy's hand. Nobody knew what she was doing. She held it for a second and then placed it on Travis's throbbing cock. Mary said, "See how nice that feels?"

Nancy seemed confused. I felt like she was too embarrassed to pull her hand away, and would have been too embarrassed to do anything to Travis. Mary was cheerful. With Travis eagerly munching on her pussy, she guided Nancy's hand to move on his hard-on. "Look," Mary said, "That feels good to him. Help me out here a little, will you?"

"Are you kidding?" Nancy said.

"He loves it," Mary said. "Just pull on it like you were jerking him off."

"But you're with him, I'm with somebody else." I am pretty sure she had forgotten my name.

"Nancy, we didn't even know these guys two hours ago. We might as well have fun while we're here."

I watched as Nancy gave a tentative tug. You could hear Travis moan from underneath Mary's muff. "That's better," Mary said. Nancy jacked him off slowly, hesitantly. Travis was moaning happily. "Oh just a second," Mary said, "This fucker's making me cum again," and she burst into a frenzy of orgasm. Once she regained her composure she said, "Woo! That was good." She reached back to Travis's head and petted him like he was a dog. "Good boy," she said.

"Tell you what," Mary said. "Let's do this. You get off that guy and I'll do him while you do my guy."

"I don't think so," Nancy said.

"It'll be fun."

Nancy did get off me. "I don't like where this is going," she said, releasing Travis's cock. She got out of the bed and stood there looking at the three of us. Travis and I were lying there with our stiff dicks flapping in the air while Travis's head was buried under Mary's pussy.

Mary rolled her eyes and then lowered her head and sucked Travis for a minute. "Mmm," she said. "Tasty." Then, pumping her hips against Travis's face, she leaned over and lowered her head to my crotch and took my cock down her throat. Her hand gripped Travis's shaft and she tugged at it erotically, teasing and stimulating him while she sucked me. Mary began blowing me earnestly, running the circle of her lips up and down my shaft. She had obviously put some thought into this activity and knew what she was doing. I didn't know how much longer I could last. Suddenly she stopped and sat up. "Ah, you son of a bitch!" and she had another orgasm on Travis's face. "Damn," she said, "This guy is good." She lifted her pussy off his face and said, "I think I'm gonna take you home and keep you under the table." Then she lowered herself onto him again. Looking at Nancy, she said, "Really, Nancy, I could use a little help here, I can't blow both these guys at the same time." And she took a long suck of my cock while she was tugging on Travis's.

"I couldn't," Nancy said.

"Sure, suit yourself," Mary said. "I guess I'll have to have all the fun." She sucked Travis for a minute and jerked me off. "Or, look, Nancy, here's this guy laying here, a beautiful nice sweet face with nobody sitting on it. You could at least do that."

Nancy looked like she was going to cry.

"Come on, hop on," Mary said again. "I bet he knows what to do, don't ya darlin'?"

"I'd give it a try," I said.

"See?" Mary cajoled. "Come on, get on, next to me. We'll ride these guys together, you and me."

Nancy gave a kind of cynical laugh. "You're crazy," she said.

"Yeah, I am," Mary said. "Hop on. He's waiting."

Nancy took a step toward the bed. Mary smiled at her. "Yeah, that's right, face this way, toward his feet, uh huh. There ya go, put a leg under his shoulder like I'm doing. See? Okay, just put your pussy on his mouth where it feels good. He'll know what to do. There, that's it. Move around till he's got the right place. How's that feel?"

Nancy lowered her pussy to my face. It was actually very wet, which surprised me. I worked my tongue up between her labia and began licking gently.

"Actually, that is pretty nice," Nancy said. She remained sitting up and did not actually sixty-nine me.

"Excellent," Mary said, and she bent over to suck Travis's dick for a minute. "Oh my god," she said suddenly, lifting her head. "You fucking guy, what am I going to do with you? Oh my god," and she erupted in a furious orgasm.

Amazingly, Nancy seemed to enjoy what I was doing to her. I never would have imagined. I was flicking her clitoris with my tongue and I heard her start to groan, and then she pressed her pussy down into my face and I thought she was going to come but it never quite got there. Still, it was incredible progress. Mary had been watching, and she applauded. "Now you're getting it -- that's good, isn't it," she said. "Now, here," she said to her friend. "I need some help here."

I couldn't see what happened but Mary had taken Nancy's hand and put it on Travis's hard dick and showed her how to pump it. Then Mary reached over and worked on mine.

I heard Travis start to moan, and Mary said, "Whoa, give him a break there, we want these guys to last, right?"

"Okay," Nancy said.

"Tell you what," Mary said, "Let's trade."

"Trade?"

"Yeah. Let's give these guys a little variety, make them happy. You sit on, uh, my guy's face, and I'll sit on your guy." They had both forgotten both our names.

"I don't know--"

"Come on, they'll love it. One thing about guys, they like some new pussy every once in a while. Let's switch."

"I guess." And sure enough, Nancy lifted herself off me and she and Mary each went around to the other side of the bed.

Sitting next to me, Mary said, "I think I'm gonna suck this dick first. Here, you do that one, I'll do this one."

I watched Mary go down on me. She was a joyful, happy cocksucker, whose one and only goal was to demolish me under a load of pleasure. Nancy sat there with her magnificent tits, looking somewhat confused, then she leaned over Travis and took his dick in her mouth. He let out a big groan as she went to work on him. After a minute, Mary said, "Okay, switch!" And suddenly Nancy was sucking my dick while Mary was leaning over my body sucking Travis's. Now both the girls were into it. Even if she thought it was icky a few minutes ago, Nancy was slurping at me like a chick I knew in college who was the fucking best -- who would have guessed? I was afraid I was going to cum when Mary said, "Switch again!" and then she took me and Nancy resumed blowing Travis.

"Isn't this fun?" Mary said.

"I guess so," Nancy said.

"Guess so?"

Nancy rolled her eyes. "Okay, yes, it's fun."

"That's better," Mary said."Tell you what, it's getting late, let's fuck these guys into oblivion so they can get some sleep, whaddya say?"

"Okay," Nancy said.

I wondered who was going to fuck who, but Mary wasted no time climbing on top of me and getting busy. I looked over to see big-titted Nancy squatting over Travis, holding his cock in her hand as she lowered her pussy onto it.

Mary had some moves, I gotta tell you. She had a way of dragging her pussy over the length of my shaft that made me shudder. She did that a few times and then exploded in her own orgasm. I saw Nancy on top of Travis flexing her hips a little, and then a little more, until she was fucking him good and hard. Mary came back to her senses and doubled down on me, and then you could hear Nancy start panting and moaning, and believe it or not, she had an actual orgasm fucking Travis. I mean, a major one. It was wild, the girl went crazy on him, moaning and shrieking, slamming her hips with those big tits bouncing, and it set the whole bunch of us off. My valves opened and hormonal fluids rushed into their channels and then fired in huge gushes deep into Mary's pussy, which was milking me in long strokes as she orgasmed on top of me, and it sounded like Travis was going through the same thing, as Nancy's orgasm was starting to simmer down.

Mary's body folded over on top of me. "You are one hot little thing," I said to her.

"Thank you," she said. "You, too."

Nancy was lying on Travis, her big boobs flowing out over his ribs. They were kissing. After a while she sat up and said, "Well, I never did anything like that before."

The girls said they had to go home, so we all found our clothes and we walked them out to the Vette. We talked about getting together again sometime, and Travis and Nancy put each other's numbers into their phones. I saw Nancy's bra in the compartment when she opened the door. She gave me a kiss and Mary kissed Travis as they stood there with the doors open. Then I went around and gave Mary a kiss that became pretty passionate and Travis kissed Nancy and it looked like they were going to get started all over again. Looking at her unbelievable body I felt a moment of jealousy, but it didn't last long.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers
12