All Comments on 'A Couple of Nutters'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
*whew*

I was afraid it would turn out to be a dream. So glad it wasn't! Very nice story of people recovering and finding themselves and each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful loving story

It's not often that a simple yet powerful love story like this is available, so thank you.

A talented writer you are.

Thanks,

An old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Brilliant story

and so well told - reminded me very much of 'The Snow Goose' story being out by the sea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dare to dream

Thank you for a beautiful story.. Loved it very much..

Kayleigh - Australia

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 13 years ago
Last line did it for me.

I was thinking four stars, but with that last line I think five.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
I thought it quite good

Surprised there was no great number of comments. Well, I don't have much to say, other than I liked it.

Chilley

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
doubts can be harmful

self doubts especially so.

can we assume he had to at least spend some period of probation for his intended arson?

glad for the pair of them. if they can find happiness there is also hope for this nutter.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 5 years ago
This won't do at all...

Our author here is risking permanent expulsion from Literotica for providing stories that have happy endings. Obviously Bazza does not realize that most of the stories here have sad, bittersweet or just plain miserable endings. That's why one of the commenters said he was holding his breath until the end. He too expected what is commonplace here - the ending that reflects life's sad path. I like to think that there are happy endings for many of us even though I personally am in my ninth decade and have been widowed for some time and have no prospects for a happy ending. Stories like this give an inkling of hope even if it may well turn out to be just fantasy. Thanks for the boost. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous