A Couple of Wishes Pt. 02

Story Info
Sunday - What do you do when more wishes come true?
14.8k words
4.8
12.5k
20

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my first story, I really appreciate the comments I received. I hope you enjoy chapter two.

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia that belong to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

Day 2 Sunday

Ash woke up slowly. He wanted to be sure yesterday had not been just an amazing dream. Could it have all been a dream? He could feel Jessy's nipples pressed against his back. Her even breathing obvious as her breasts pressed into him in a calm rhythm. He pushed his butt backwards to snuggle closer and realized quickly it had definitely not been a dream. He could feel Jessy's hard dick poking his butt cheeks.

He giggled to himself quietly and felt his pussy start to get wet as the tip of her dick rubbed into his cheeks. Well, he still had a pussy. He moved a hand to cup one of his breasts, it felt bigger than yesterday. He felt the other, but he couldn't tell their size for sure without getting out of bed. Jessy pushed her hips forward in her sleep. He felt a fresh wave of moisture in his vagina as Jessy's dick pushed into the gap between his thighs under his ass cheeks.

Smiling to himself, he figured he'd put her morning wood to good use. He lifted his left leg a little and snaked a hand between his legs to move her cock into position. As he slid his hand between his legs, he noticed what wasn't there. No penis, no balls. He stopped.

Had his second wish come true? He felt around. His vagina was still there, inner labia, outer labia. He then slid his fingers up his sex the peak of his lips and brushed his clit for the first time. He involuntarily squeezed his PC muscles. Today he was all woman, at least in body. It scared him a little, but he had wished for it. He might as well enjoy it. Not like he could do anything about it or wanted to do anything about it right now.

He went back to what he had been doing. Carefully positioning Jessy's dick at his entrance, he held the shaft gently as he pushed back with his hips. It felt big at his entrance, stretching him. He'd have thought that after having his large dildo and Jessy inside him several times yesterday, that he would have been more stretched out and able to take her easily.

He pushed harder with his hips and the tip slipped in. "Yeah," he thought, "it definitely feels bigger." He slowly pushed back with his hips, trying not to wake her, but attempting to get as much in as possible. He felt so full he wasn't sure he could take much more. He kept trying. Finally, he could feel his butt touch Jessy's thighs. He couldn't go any further without waking her.

He reached between his legs and felt Jessy's cock pulling his labia tight. It certainly seemed wider than yesterday; his labia felt like they were being stretched. He felt stuffed and oddly satisfied, yet he could feel at least another inch and a half not inside him. Yesterday he had her balls deep multiple times, and he hadn't felt this full. Maybe something about his vagina had changed when his penis and balls disappeared.

He lay there for a minute, then five minutes, just enjoying being filled. He wondered how much he could do before Jessy awoke. He started moving slowly pulling her out only two inches and then sliding back down two.

A few minutes of that had him wanting more, he moved to three inches in and out. It was taking all his willpower to not just slam back down. It seemed like he could feel every vein and ridge on her shaft as it moved in and out of him. He braced himself on the bed, one hand holding a breast, the other pushing against the mattress with every reverse thrust.

Jessy was dreaming. In her dream she was hanging out with the boyfriend she had lost her virginity to. They were on the date when she gave him head on the way to a party. But in this dream, she was the one in the driver's seat of his beat-up car and she was the one getting head. They made out for a while, his hand caressing the tip of her dick. She had pulled up her dress and shimmied her best black silk panties to her knees exposing her dick for him to play with.

The boyfriend stroked it for a moment before putting his mouth on it. He held his mouth there for an in explicable amount of time, making her want to push his head down on her cock. She didn't, she waited. He slowly moved down getting more of her dick in his mouth. He started moving up and down slowly while she petted his sandy hair. She could feel his warm, wet, tight mouth wrapped around her cock with every bob of his head. His cheeks brushed her thighs each time he took almost all of her in his mouth.

She wished this had been the way that night had gone. In reality, she had blown him after going to a movie and he had pulled out in time to shoot all over her new dress. She ended up being dropped off at a nearby friend's house to "clean up" and he had driven off to the party without her. The next day, half the school had heard the story of her "pearl necklace."

She had tried to let it slide but after that she worried, he would tell everyone about the other intimate things they had done and had refused to do any more than make out with clothes on. He had broken up with her shortly after, her sudden prudishness his primary reason. It was an emotional time for her after that. She had thought he was the one, and it had taken several years before she gave herself to another guy.

She'd tried kissing a few girls in that time but had never gone further than breast play and make out sessions and some very heavy petting. She'd always wondered what it would have been like to have sex with one of those girls but hadn't found the right woman who wanted to go that far.

In her dream, her boyfriend kept going so slowly and never seemed to be able to take all of her. She started thrusting into his mouth not understanding his delay in getting her off. His mouth was tighter than ever, he didn't seem to have a gag reflex since he took her entire length all after a few thrusts. He picked up speed in his bobbing. His mouth constricting with each bob of his head. She felt like was going to cum soon. Did she want to cum in his mouth or return the favor and cover him with white dress staining cum?

Ash was surprised when Jessy started thrusting back. More and more of her dick sinking into him. He was being stretched to his limit, and it felt like she might be up to his stomach by now. He knew that wasn't physically possible, but he felt that full. Her balls rubbed his thighs and pussy each thrust.

When Jessy picked up speed, he started thrusting back harder, biting his lip to not moan and wake her. He felt his orgasm really begin to build, like an itch that was close to being sated. It was similar to yesterday but more intense. It radiated out into his body from his entire pubic region. He pinched his nipple and a bolt of lightning traveled through his body straight to his clit causing him to pull his thighs together.

As Jessy started to really hump him, she started pressing on his g-spot on the upstrokes. His labia was pulled away from his clit each stroke stimulating it and he moaned through his tightly closed mouth. Two more strokes of her dick and his dam broke and his first female orgasm washed over him.

Not as hard as some of the intense sex yesterday, but body shaking and toe tingling just the same. It seemed to go on and on, he couldn't tell if it was just one, but it felt like a new wave would start just as the last started to fall. He squeezed his PC muscles as each new wave crested, gripping Jessy's cock. Jessy still dreaming, kept grinding away, her thrusting not slowing. Ash rode his first orgasm as a woman biting into his pillow to stifle his moans.

Jessy was convinced this was the best head anyone had ever given. This boy's mouth had to be god's gift to every girl with a dick. His tongue seemed to ripple around her as he sucked tight to her cock and his lips gripped the base.

She thrust into his mouth as hard as she could, limited by the weight of his head on her thighs. She was going to cum soon, he had better swallow it. She blew her load as he clamped down with his lips again, shooting hot liquid into his mouth.

Spent she pulled out of his mouth lifted his head and looked into his eyes and said, "I'm going to the party now. You can come too. You just need to fix your makeup first." The exact line he had delivered to her, right after he ruined her dress.

Ash felt Jessy pull out. Cum dripped from his again onto his thighs. "Fuck," he thought, "it's going to get all over the bed! I just cleaned the sheets yesterday." He scooted out of bed cupping his labia closed again, cum smearing on his fingers as he rushed to the bathroom.

Sitting down on the toilet, he looked between his legs. The front of a clean-shaven vulva greeted him. He could see the tip of his clit as he tugged his lips apart. He bit his lip as the tug stimulated his sensitive clit.

"Well, if this worked then I guess Jessy now has a bigger butt." He thought smiling he had missed her bigger butt.

His chest felt heavy. He lifted a breast in each hand, accidentally smearing cum from his hand under the right one. Definitely larger than yesterday, at least a cup size larger. He hadn't wished for this, but then he hadn't wished for the size he had yesterday, those had just happened. He supposed his breasts had just grown when he became fully woman with the loss of his penis and balls.

Sitting there for a moment he realized he had to pee. It took a moment to relax but soon he felt the steam of urine flow from between his lips. It was a strange feeling, having always had a penis. It was fine, He didn't really miss his dick for this, he'd just have to remember to sit first. He used the bidet again, enjoying the warm water washing his vulva. He wiped, flushed and stood before the mirror.

His boobs were definitely bigger than yesterday. They looked good on him, not too big, but the size that most men couldn't seem to stop staring at. Well at least he didn't have to worry about boobs that were too big for his body. He admired his new look without a penis or balls distracting from his curves. He made a hot woman. He brushed his teeth and went downstairs in search of the clean panties he had purchased yesterday.

Finding the package, he pulled a dark purple pair of hip huggers out and slid into them, admiring how they hugged his every curve and how smooth the front was with no bulge in the way. He looked behind the couch and picked up his shirt, bra, and joggers. He slid into the bra which now seemed too small. The band felt the same, but his breasts spilled out of the top more than a little, and it felt tight. He grabbed Jessy's yoga pants and his soiled panties, leaving Jessy's lacy pair hanging from the TV. He set the clothing for a quick wash and set about making breakfast. Today, he made coffee and oatmeal with fresh fruit. He set a bowl and a cup out for Jessy and stepped out the back door onto their private back porch, clad only in his bra and panties.

He wasn't worried about the neighbors seeing him in only his underwear, and the morning was warmer than yesterday. His nipples still stood at attention, larger than yesterday, poking obviously through his bra. The cool of the chair on the exposed parts of his butt gave him goosebumps. He sipped the hot coffee and enjoyed his oatmeal.

The fantasy had lasted into a second day. He was sure now that the wine was the source of the magic and that any changes seemed to happen while they were sleeping. He was still worried about when the kids came home, it would be hard to explain that dad was now a woman only at home. He'd have to dress carefully on the way to and from work.

He had wondered yesterday what it would be like to be completely a woman. It didn't feel that much different to be honest. His balance was a bit different than as a man. It did feel a little empty between his legs walking without balls, but his panties fit so much better.

He liked the feeling of being a woman. He was comfortable looking and feeling like this. It was his body no matter what he looked like. Or fucked like. He was pretty sure he'd gotten to enjoy multiple orgasms this morning, but having only yesterday to compare it to he couldn't be sure. He'd need to do more "research." Jessy would love helping with that.

Picking up his phone he checked the day's weather. There was a chance of rain in the late afternoon, but it was going to be beautiful this morning. They had missed getting to go on the hike that he had recently heard about. Supposedly it was some hand-hewn cabin someone had illegally built on a lake on some state land. It had no doors or windows and now served as a picnic spot and rain shelter for folks that hiked to the lake. The hike was at least two miles into the lake and it was supposed to be not too popular due to the distance.

Jessy woke up about the time Ash had gone outside to have breakfast. Her dick and balls were sticky. She remembered her dream and how real it had felt. She wondered if she had a wet dream while she slept. Finding no wet spot on the sheets, she rolled out of bed, her dick once again hard, bobbing as she walked.

Not thinking, she sat to pee, her dick stuck straight out, resting on the toilet seat. She looked down. Her dick looked huge, bigger than Ash's for sure, and bigger than any guy she had ever slept with. She had gotten her second wish. She wondered about the other wish she had made. She'd find out soon enough! She admired her enlarged dick for a moment before standing and awkwardly pointing it at the toilet bowl. When she finally got herself to pee, her urethra felt tight, it burned a little on the way out.

Jessy quickly pulled on some loose pants and a shirt and wandered downstairs looking for Ash, her slowly softening dick bumping against her leg. She noticed the food on the counter and a woman's leg visible through the door to back porch. She grabbed the food and joined Ash at the table on the porch.

He looked up at her as she came outside. He noticed her eyes fix on his chest and her huge smile, he quickly put two and two together. "Are you responsible for these?" he asked hefting a boob.

She grinned. "I am. Do you like 'em?"

"They seem a little big, yesterday's size was fine."

She sat down. "Well, I'm the one looking, and I like this size on you better." She raised her eyebrows at him, "Besides I really want to try a titty fuck."

Ash looked at her semi hard dick which was hiding very poorly in her pants. "I guess I could help with that fantasy some time. How did you sleep? You seemed toast last night after all that sex."

"Good, I might have cum in my dreams last night. They were pretty sexually charged. I woke up with a sticky dick."

Ash giggled. "Oh, I'm sure you did. I know for a fact you fucked someone to orgasm this morning while you were sleeping... Me." Ash went on to recap her dream fucking him. Jessy was fully hard and wet again by the time he finished. His story was even hotter than her dream had been. No wonder she ended up sticky.

Jessy finished her oatmeal and stood up to gather their bowls while getting a good look at Ash's new cleavage pouring out of his bra. Her dick tented in her pants. Ash followed her inside. "Is it just me or is your dick bigger than yesterday?" Ash asked, eying it again.

Jessy grinned and pulled it out, stroking it and pulling back the foreskin to expose the glands. "Yep, it is. Did you enjoy it this morning?"

"It felt like it might split me in half, but yeah, I did. But you should put that away. I really want to do that hike today since we didn't go yesterday." He really did want to go and if she kept that this out any longer he was probably going to end up getting fucked again this morning.

Jessy pouted, "But it likes you!"

Ash stuck his tongue out at her. "I'll tell you what, if you prep some lunch to take with us and are ready to leave in twenty, I'll give you that tit fuck you want when we get home."

Jessy grinned, "deal!"

Getting ready as quickly as possible, Ash packed a second bag with his male clothes to change into at the trailhead. He removed his bra but left on his panties figuring they would still fit when he was a guy again. He'd worn a thong in public yesterday, panties should be fine today. If they were too constricting, he could always go commando. He tossed on his new joggers and a softer hoodie than yesterday right as Jessy came back downstairs, dressed and ready to go.

Ash looked but couldn't see any sign of her new enlarged package. He looked up from her crotch. "How'd you hide that monster?"

She smiled and pulled her yoga pants and panties down. Her balls were tucked up so tight inside her, they almost seemed to be missing. Her dick had shrunk to a little nub just over an inch long, her lips fully visible behind it.

"When I made my wish last night, I was thinking I wanted to be grower not a shower. I figured so long as magic was involved, I could wear whatever I wanted when I wasn't hard, and still get to pee standing up."

She narrowed her eyes and turned around to moon him. "I noticed my underwear and pants are tighter, did you wish me a bigger butt?"

Ash smiled, if he still had his dick, it would have twitched watching her little show.

"Just like you asked for, bigger but firm and lifted." He walked over and gave it a little smack.

Jessy gave her hips a wiggle. "Thanks, I know I told you I wanted that, but after all the stories I read yesterday. I didn't wish for it, I decided I wanted to have a bigger dick than you and I wanted you to have bigger boobs so..." She pulled back up her pants and panties and kissed him. "You're ok with my wishes, right?"

Ash looked down at his enhanced chest. "I'm as ok with these boobs and your big dick as anything else that has happened. We are living in a sexual fantasy right now."

She kissed him again. "Thanks for indulging me honey."

They threw everything into the car and left the house. Both were anticipating the change as they left the garage. Today it happened only about a quarter mile into the drive. Ash felt his hips shifting, his chest expanding, the pulling and shifting in his crotch, and his breasts getting smaller. Jessy felt her penis pull inside her and snuck a quick hand into her panties to check. Nope no nub, just smooth skin. Ash watched her do her quick check but didn't bother to do one himself.

The drive went quickly, Jessy put on a comedy podcast and they both relaxed as they drove out of town. Rolling up to the trailhead, they noticed only about three cars in the lot. Jessy commented that it would be nice to not have a lot of people around.

Ash quickly changed out of his sweatshirt, pulling on a tight-fitting cotton shirt that outlined his pecs and arms a little but was a little loose at the bottom to hide the dad bod. Sliding off his pants he noticed his bulge wasn't there. He stopped. Jessy watched as he slid his hand across the smooth material of his panties.

Nothing, no penis, no balls, no vulva, just a bump where his pubic bone was and smooth fabric all the way back to his butt cheeks. Goose bumps covered his legs and arms as he shivered.

"What the fuck?" he muttered, "Where's my dick?"

He had rejoiced yesterday when he had been out and about and his dick had responded to his touch. Right now, he was just sacred, where was his junk, why didn't it come back? Jessy reached over and gently pulled down the waistband of his panties to take a look, exposing only smooth skin interrupted only by a small opening at the base of his public bone. Well, he could pee, but he'd have to squat.