A Couple of Wishes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, tomorrow is Monday. We have to work."

Jessy had forgotten about work. The weekend had been like a new life. Ash looked at her, she looked blank. He understood, this was a fantasy, but work apparently didn't stop for fantasies.

Jessy finally spoke. "I think we should work from home this week. You only go in two days a week anyway. All my projects were prep for the conference my bosses are at all week. I just need to clean up some client stuff this week. Nothing I need to be in the office for."

Ash looked at her, "I have to go in for a few meetings at 10 tomorrow morning. But after that I can be at home." He touched her dick through her joggers, "You know we have to work; we can't have sex all day."

"Yeah, I know, I just, I don't want to be apart this week, I don't want this to end."

Ash kissed her. "Well, it's going to change, but right we don't know if it is going to end." He kissed her again. "Did you bring your laptop home from work?"

"Shit, shit, shit, shit. I totally forgot it when I rushed home on Saturday."

Ash laughed at her, "You can always go in tomorrow and get it. Just come home at lunchtime."

Jessy thought about it. "Why don't we go get it tonight? We can get milkshakes on the way. I bet if we hurry, we can be back by 10:30."

"You want me to come?"

"Yeah, it'll be quick, that way I don't get distracted, and you know, Milkshakes..."

Ash laughed at her, "Ok milkshakes on the way."

Ash felt like he was living in joggers and loose shirts. They were some of the few things he owned that fit both as a man and a woman. The change had occurred a mile from the house this time, he was glad he had the ability to make his package disappear, the new panties fit so much better without his dick and balls. The pit stop for milkshakes went quickly, strawberry for Jessy and a black and white for Ash.

Arriving at the office park where Jessy's office was, they were able to park right in front of the building, there were no other cars in the lot. Jessy led the way milkshake in hand, using her key card to open the doors.

The building lights were on low to conserve power and the security desk was empty save a well-loved, tan cowboy hat. Jessy glanced at the hat. Larry must be on shift tonight. They rode up the elevator to the second floor, Larry was just closing the door to Jessy's office.

She greeted him. "Hey Larry, how's your Sunday evening going?"

Larry smiled, "Good Jessy! I hope you're not working late tonight. Nobody in the office but the mice."

Jessy had chatted with Larry a few times on the weekends she had worked recently. He was an older guy, probably ex-military, but he was kind and had offered sympathy when she had been slaving away on her weekend.

"Nope l, just a quick stop to grab my laptop, she pointed at Ash, this is husband Ashley."

Ash offered his hand, "Nice to meet you." Larry gave him an up down look judging his lounge wear.

"You too, nice shirt, looks comfy."

"Oh, we take comfort on the weekends seriously." Ash joked.

Larry laughed. "Well, hope you find what you're looking for, I'm off to the next floor. Have a good night."

After Larry left, Ash jabbed Jessy in the ribs as they walked into her office, the doors automatically locking behind them. "I think he thinks my shirt is too girly." He smiled, "Also did you know you forgot to wear a bra? You can see your nipples pretty clearly though the material?"

Jessy looked down. "Oops, good thing the milkshakes were at the drive thru!" They picked their way through her office, only the emergency lights were on.

They passed the conference room Jessy had christened on Saturday. Jessy looked at her reflection in the glass and then at Ash's. That shirt was a little feminine, especially the part of the cut that was sewn for someone with a much larger chest.

She walked to her cubicle and grabbed her laptop. Jessy made sure she had the charger and they started to walk back to the door.

As they passed the conference room Jessy stopped and grabbed Ash's hand. Ash stopped and turned back to look at her. Jessy pulled him into the conference room. She led him to the head of the long grey stained wood conference table and looked down the length. Ash looked at her and raised his eyebrows in a question, why are we standing here.

Jessy pulled her shirt over her head baring her breasts and tossed her shirt over the camera in front of the TV. Pulling down her pants she looked at Ash expectantly. Ash followed her lead, shirt first, pants second leaving him in only in the lime green boyshorts with a smooth crotch, devoid of any genitalia.

Jessy looked at him and made puppy eyes. "Where's your package? I think we're going to need it..."

Ash gave her a conspiratorial grin. "Ohh, so that's why we are here..."

He pulled his panties down and wished for his dick back, it grew out just like before. The truth was he had gotten used to the tightness of the panties and liked how they fit, his package changed that fit and he figured so long as he was wearing them he didn't need his dick or balls. But now panties off, they were required.

Ash pulled Jessy to him, holding her close and whispered in her ear. "This is your fantasy; how would you like to do it?"

Jessy looked up at him, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said, "You on your back and me on top." Ash backed up to the table and sat down on top, he scooted back, his butt making a squeaking noise as he slid across the shiny wood surface. Laying down with just his feet off the table Jessy climbed onto the table over his smooth-shaven legs, crawling up his torso.

Ash had been hard the moment his dick had come back, the look of desire on Jessy's face had been all it had taken. Jessy positioned herself right over his cock, rubbing her wet pussy lips along his length trapping it between their bodies. Jessy leaned down and kissed him. Heavy hot kisses, she pulled at his bottom lip with her teeth, and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Ash was just along for the ride. This was her fantasy, and he was just going to try and enjoy it. He kissed her back and cupped the sides of her breasts using his thumbs to stroke her nipples. Jessy squirmed grinding on his dick. Ash's dick was covered in Jessy's juices.

Jessy finally pulled back from kissing him and pushed herself upright. He lifted her butt and guided Ash's hard dick to her opening. As slowly as she could, she lowered herself until her ass cheeks came to rest on his thighs. She started moving her hips in a figure eight motion like she had done many times before.

This was her favorite position, and she knew just how to get herself off with minimum effort and maximum pleasure. Tonight, however she was already extremely turned on, she had sat at this table many times, fantasizing about doing this very thing. It had helped her get through a lot of boring meetings and resulted in a few quick trips to the lady's room to rub out a quick orgasm after.

Ash watched as Jessy really started getting into it. She had her eyes closed and was starting to find her rhythm, pulling slightly further out before sliding back down. He loved watching her do this. Breasts lifting and falling with each thrust of her hips, eyes closed focusing on the sensations. He felt lie he could watch her do it all day, he had missed this side of her, the one that enjoyed sex and made sure to take the time to get pleasure from every aspect.

Ash raised his hands to caress her breasts, cupping them and letting his thumbs brush them in time with the rise and fall of Jessy's hips. Jessy let out a little moan and covered his hands with hers. Thrusting harder she rotated her hips and moved one hand away from her breasts to allow her fingers to circle her clit. Ash could feel her start to squeeze her PC muscles as she moved towards climax. He brought one hand down to her hip so he could keep in rhythm with the movement of her hips and started meeting her thrusts, lifting his hips slightly to meet hers.

Jessy kept her pace getting closer to orgasm, her clit throbbed, and she started rubbing it more directly adding the occasional stroke across it and making smaller circles. She moved her had that had been cupping her breast and pulled at her nipple tipping her over the brink. Her abs shuddered and her clitoris became too sensitive to touch as she lost the rhythm she had. She moaned out in pleasure as a new wave hit her and squeezed harder on Ash's cock.

Ash had noticed her orgasm starting and attempted to make up for her lost motion. He thrust and tried to make her labia pull over the clit with each thrust. Jessy's squeeze brought him to orgasm, his dick sending streams of cum as deep into her as he could get. Jessy felt him come and squeezed again, her orgasm fading, eyes still closed. Ash stopped thrusting and felt Jessy put all her weight on his thighs.

Ash spoke first his hand caressing the underside of her breast, "So how was your fantasy?"

Eyes still closed her fingers still on her clit clasping her breast, "hmmmm, uhhh, it was," she sighed, "good, really good." She opened her eyes to see Ash grinning at her.

"You know you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met?"

She swatted his hand from her breast, "Liar, that's just flattery but I'll take it, though... I think you actually make a more beautiful woman than I do. Hmm you in that red swimsuit, yeahhh..." She ground down on his dick.

Jessy leaned over to kiss Ash; she knew her hands were leaving sweaty prints on the table. Ash kissed her back slowly savoring the moment. Jessy was the first to notice Ash's lips soften, she felt his dick quickly soften and pull out, his hips widened, and her breasts were pushed out of the way by his. Ash paused their kiss as he noticed the change. He felt Jessy's hard dick pushing out trapped between their bodies.

Ash's penis fell out of Jessy's vagina, their mixed fluids following it covering his penis and balls. Jessy lifted her head and looked at his softer features. "Oh." she said softly, "Larry must have started his rounds of one of the other buildings." She rolled off of Ash and scooted off the table. Ash started to get up, but she pushed him down. "Here scoot you butt up to the edge of the table and spread your legs."

Ash did as she asked, making more squeaking noises on the table. Jessy positioned herself at the end of the table cock aimed at Ash's vagina. "Feel like making my new fantasy come true?" She asked. Ash lifted his head a nodded grinning.

Jessy had loved what had just happened, and right now she was loving that this was going to happen too. The best possible scenario, get fucked on the table and then plow Ash on the table. She slipped inside Ash, the fluids dripping from his dick and balls lubricating her way in. Ash let her thrust a few times before he wished away his package. He wanted access to his clit. Jessy started thrusting in earnest, her hands braced on his upright thighs. Ash reached on hand up to play with his nipple, the other went to his cum a and vaginal fluid covered clit and started rubbing it in slow circles.

Arching his back and meeting Jessy's thrusts he quickly started to moan as he approached orgasm. He must have still been worked up from fucking Jessy, it had never moved this quickly before. Maybe since as a woman he was multiorgasmic, the residual orgasm as a man had started him closer to the finish line. Jessy had picked up her pace, her thighs were making a smacking noise on his ass as she thrust.

Ash felt like she was touching every part of his vagina, he felt even more full he had that morning. He felt vulnerable, like Jessy had access to his very core. He loved it. The fullness, the slow circles around his clit pushed him to orgasm. His sporadic moans turned to a scream as he wrapped his legs around Jessy and pulled her as deep as she could go.

Jessy kept thrusting as Ash's scream died back down to moans. He kept his legs wrapped around her as if making sure she kept going to finish the job. She was on the edge as well, but she held back wanting it to last as long as possible. She slowed down for a moment so she wouldn't cum yet, and brought one hand to Ash's stomach, caressing his soft skin and moving in slow circles down to his abandoned clit. She pressed it with her thumb making him crunch up for a moment and fall back with a thud, his hair flopping across his face as he went back down.

Ash felt like his nerves had hit a power line when Jessy pressed hard on his clit, his breathing was suddenly hard and he had trouble thinking for a moment. His fingers started tinging and his nipples felt like they could cut diamond. He lifted his hands to his breasts and cupped them upwards gasping as he did. His body felt like it was on fire, he moaned, unable to speak. Jessy had started using her thumb to make circles around Ash's clit again and he started to hump back, meeting her hips causing her to thrust harder.

Jessy could feel the head of her cock hitting the upper reaches of his vagina, she was so close, and Ash was so hot she couldn't hold it anymore. She pressed her thumb harder on Ash's clit as he screamed and came again, the muscles of his vagina contracting and sending her over the edge. She pushed as deep as she could, feeling the small remaining space of his vagina fill with her hot cum.

Ash lay back panting, that had been so hot. He had felt so vulnerable, so open to Jessy. It had just made the whole experience that much more sexy. He used his legs to keep her in and sat up bracing his hands on the table.

"Holy fuck," he panted, "That, was, HOT!" He kissed Jessy who was smiling so hard it almost hurt. He pulled back, "Do you think our milkshakes have melted?"

Jessy laughed and Ash could feel it through her dick vibrating in his vagina. His abs tightened a little at the sensations. Jessy pulled out and rushed to get the paper towels from the cabinet under the TV. Cum started dripping out of Ash's well fucked hole.

Jessy wiped up her legs and offered some to Ash who wiped up as best he could and folded some and placed them in his panties as he pulled them back up. He took a sip of his milk shake, "It's a little more liquid than ice but still good."

Jessy, still naked, took a sip of hers and walked up to Ash. Pulling the straw out she leaned down and sucked his nipple into her mouth.

Ash pushed her away, "Ohhh that's cold!"

Jessy grinned, "And tastes like strawberry!"

Ash gave her a look and pulled his clothing back on and put on the too large sandals he had been wearing. His nipples pressed out of the material clearly visible as his breasts shifted under the material. Jessy was having trouble looking away.

He looked around, the table was smeared with the shape of their bodies, sweat and sexual fluids. Some had dripped off the edge onto the floor. He turned to Jessy, "Do you have any wipes? We need to clean this up before we leave unless you want your coworkers to know what we did tonight." Jessy snapped her attention away from his breasts. "Oh crap, umm here, here are some Clorox wipes." Jessy went to go get more from the break room, Ash called her name and stopped her before she left the room "Jessy, your naked get some clothes on!" Jessy noticed he was right, "Umm I'll be quick!" She ran naked to the break room boobs bouncing and dick swinging.

Ash shook his head; he didn't think she'd been this free and confident being naked ever. He laughed to himself as he wiped the tile floor. Jessy got back with more wipes and a spray can of lemon deodorizer. They finished wiping up and she sprayed it around, cloaking the smell of sex.

Jessy slipped her clothing back on and grabbed her laptop handing Ash the bag of trash. "Can't leave that here for anyone to find!"

They walked out sipping their soupy milkshakes. They made it to the car and had just sat down before they felt the changes start. Ash was just about to drive away when he saw Larry come out of one of the other buildings. They pulled away hoping he hadn't seen them. What should have been a quick five minutes had been over an hour.

The drive home was quiet. Ash thought about his meetings tomorrow. Thinking about what he needed to talk about and with whom. Mentally ticking off all the things he needed to do to work from home for the rest of the week. Jessy interrupted his musings.

"Babe, do you want to go on a date later this week?"

Ash stopped thinking about work. "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Well," She said, "I was thinking a nice dinner at that fancy Thai place, you know the one with the semi-private booths, then maybe going out for cocktails at the speakeasy over on Standard."

Ash nodded, "The one that you enter through the alley"

"Yeah, that's the one. They have openings for both on Thursday. That ok with you?"

"Thursday should be fine; I was already planning to work a half day on Friday so if we are out late that's ok."

Jessy smiled, "Ok booked, I hope the menu doesn't change, the duck looks amazing." She buried her nose in her phone looking at the menus.

As they entered their neighborhood Ash asked, "Babe, what if all this ends tonight? The whole fantasy?"

Jessy looked up from her phone, "Oh, I'm not worried, I have the feeling this is only going to get better." Ash raised an eyebrow. "Besides," she said, "I have video and pictures showing just how hot you are as a girl."

She showed him her phone as he pulled into the garage. A sexy, extremely curvy woman in a red string bikini and lace green boyshorts looked back at him. If he'd had a dick at that moment, he'd have nursed a semi even knowing he was looking at himself. The garage door closed, and he felt himself change back into a woman. They walked inside to get ready for bed, it was after 11:30, so much for a quick trip, but it had been more than worth it.

They quickly got ready for bed; Jessy tossed Ash a pair of pajamas. "Here try these, I know you love how I look in them. Now I get to love how they look on you."

Ash caught them, "You sure?"

"Yeah, but now you get to buy me new ones, remember, my birthday?"

Ash laughed, "Ok that's fair." He slipped out of his clothes, grabbed a fresh pair of cheap panties he had purchased on Saturday and put the PJs on. Looking in the mirror he loved the effect. His large breasts lifted the buttons up front off his stomach leaving a tantalizing gap that had made him wish for a glimpse of underboob on Jessy. The shorts were a bit tighter across his ass, but the silky material felt wonderful.

The slipped into bed and spooned, this time with Ash as the big spoon, his breasts pushed into Jessy's back. He fell asleep quickly, his hand sliding off Jessy's hip. Jessy laid there for a few minutes, they had 12 days to figure things out before the kids came home. She was going to do everything in her power to keep Ash this way, her husband, her wife, she was a lucky woman. She drifted off to sleep thinking about licking strawberry flavored nipples.