A Couple of Wishes Pt. 03

Story Info
The fantasy doesn't stop when the work week starts.
9.2k words
4.8
9.3k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thank you to the two folks that reached out and told me about a name error in my last story. I really appreciate it! I started writing a second series at the same time and started getting names mixed up. That one isn't quite ready to go yet but I'll likely put the first of that series up soon.

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia that generally belong to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

Day 3 Monday

Ash woke early, his breasts shifting as he rolled onto his back. He cupped one, savoring the feel of his soft skin under his fingers as well as the press of his fingers into his soft flesh. Well, the fantasy hadn't ended. He was still a woman. He thought about that for a moment, he'd been a woman for most of the weekend, he still thought of himself as he, him, himself. He wasn't sure if he was a just a man anymore. He still felt like himself, man, woman, all of it Ashley. He got up and showered, scrubbing the sticky bits that had been left from their fun in the conference room. After drying off he walked to the closet. What was he going to wear today? He couldn't really just put on slacks, his undershirt and a button up. He opted to start with his socks and the baby blue pair of inexpensive hipster panties, the rest of his new clothing was downstairs.

Ash pulled on his slacks but left them unbuttoned and unzipped so they would fit over his hips and ass. He adding a belt to keep his pants before pulling an undershirt over his head, leaving it bunched above his breasts. A blue button up shirt and a pair of casual dress shoes that didn't fit right now completed his work attire. Ash walked downstairs to make some breakfast.

Toast, a fried egg, strawberries sliced into a cup of yogurt later he was sipping his coffee as Jessy came down the stairs. She looked him and smiled. "Not that I don't appreciate you flashing you boobs at me but why are you wearing your shirt like that?"

Ash looked down at his bare breasts. "Well, I didn't want to ruin my shirt, I was thinking I'd put on my button up before I left and pull my undershirt down as soon as my boobs disappeared."

Jessy looked at him approvingly, "Not a bad idea, you know this would be a lot easier if you didn't have to pick your clothing based on changing when you left the house. Again, not complaining but then you wouldn't have to risk flashing the neighbors when you drive away from the house."

Ash finished his coffee, "you're telling me, I don't want to ruin my shirts, but my boobs are a little too big not to stretch things out. You saw my shirt yesterday; the bust is all stretched out and floppy."

Jessy giggled, "It did look a little funny while we were shopping."

Ash shrugged, his breasts lifting and shifting with the expression and drawing Jessy's gaze. Ash looked down at the awkward arrangement of shirts and breasts, "So, this is my fix for the morning." Ash went upstairs to brush his teeth and finish getting ready, Jessy fixed herself some oatmeal with the rest of the strawberries and a little crème fresh.

Back downstairs Ash sat on the couch and put on the too large shoes. Jessy came over squeezed his naked breasts from behind and gave him a kiss.

"I'll see you around two, right?" She asked.

"Hmm I'm guessing three, I have few meetings starting at 10, the last one will probably be a little longer." He guessed. "But that means I won't have to go in for the rest of the week like we planned."

Jessy gave him a quick hug and slapped his ass as he turned and walked to the garage. Jessy sat back down to nurse a cup of coffee. It wasn't a big deal for her when she left the house. Her dick was so small when it was soft, and her second wish had made it much easier to wear whatever panties or pants she wanted when she wasn't turned on. The change for her was pretty invisible. For Ash though, his changes necessitated a clothing change or wearing shapeless clothes. He needed a solution to this. She wasn't sure what that was yet, but something needed to change if they were going to live with this going forward. She took her coffee cup upstairs to take a quick shower and start her workday.

Ash pulled out of the driveway and started his drive. His button up had fallen on either side of his breasts and the strap pushed his breasts apart. He pulled around the corner to see one of their neighbors walking her dog. He felt his body change rapidly, leaving his undershirt still above his pecs, his chest bare. The neighbor gave him a funny look as he went by. Ash chucked to himself about what had almost been and pulled his undershirt down. The neighbor had almost gotten an eyeful.

Ash got to the office before eight, there were only two other folks there. He grabbed his favorite flex cubical and started to work. The office slowly filled up, going from only the sounds of air in the vents and occasional typing to a buzz of office noise with folks on the phone, typing, and talking quietly.

He got up to use the bathroom before the 10 am meeting. He walked up to one of the urinals and unzipped his pants automatically. Fishing inside he was surprised for a moment, feeling only the smooth fabric of his panties and his pubic mound. "Oops, no dick," he thought. He debated on trying to pull his panties aside and making his package appear but just shrugged and walked to a stall.

Finishing his business and wiping the smooth skin between his legs felt a little weird. This was the first time he had gone to the bathroom without his penis or lady bits.

Shrugging off the oddness he went to wash his hands. One of his coworkers in his next meeting, one he privately referred to as the Prince of Squabblers, came out of one of the other stalls to wash his hands. He gave Ash a quick frown. Ash quickly dried his hands and tucked in his shirt before his coworker turned around. The prince turned to look at him, "Do you always sit to pee? You stopped at the urinal but then you went to a stall and only peed. "What are you, a girl?" Ash looked at him, "So like to sit, so what? Do I look like a girl? Would it matter if I was?" He turned and walked out, heading to the first meeting of the day. Shrugging it off as the guy just being the dick he usually was.

The first meeting went quickly, the four other folks were motivated, and no one got sidetracked. He left feeling like they had accomplished something. He grabbed a cup of coffee in a disposable cup and headed to the next meeting. This meeting included a lot of middle management. Fifteen folks were there and three of the men, including the prince, liked to try and talk over each other, it took one of the women from upper management to squash their squabbles and get the meeting back on track.

Twenty minutes in and a few things had actually been worked out, but the three troublemakers were each trying to look better than the others, promoting their projects. It was a welcome distraction when his phone buzzed. Jessy had sent a text. He pulled his phone out and peeked at it under the table. It was just an eggplant emoji and a pick of her dick with her hand wrapped around it. Ash quickly locked his phone and put it back in his pocket. Ignoring the next few texts that came in. The rest of the meeting dragged. Ash was almost surprised when he was invited to speak about his small group, and was congratulated on their recent success on a project that he had taken over from the prince. It earned him a dirty look from down the table. The meeting ended and he went to grab some lunch that company provided for folks before the next big meeting.

He grabbed some tacos and a sparkling water and tried to eat it standing up in the breakroom so he could get to the next meeting without visiting his desk first.

He pulled his phone out to check the other texts. Jessy had sent four more after texting "miss you..." another dick pic, one with her panties trapping her dick against her stomach, one of her bra clad breasts and the last of her topless from the neck to waist, the tip of her dick just in the photo.

The prince walked by catching a glimpse of his phone and stopped. "Ohh, sexy pic from the wifey?" He sneered. "Let me see," and made grab for Ash's phone. Ash managed to lock it before the prince grabbed it. The prince looked at the phone and made a face when he couldn't look at it. He tried to guess the password twice, before holding it up to Ash's face to unlock it. Ash threw his hand over the phone to block it from scanning his face. The prince gave him a dirty look and tossed the phone back. "What a jerk," Thought Ash as the prince stalked away. He was relived the jerk didn't get to look at the pics and start asking him questions about why he was getting dick pics from his wife.

The next meeting was companywide, the conference rooms were full, and they had set out folding chairs in the common area. The head of HR started the presentation simulcasting to all the presentation locations. The head of HR went over the newly established anti-harassment policy they were rolling out and introduced the outside firm providing training.

The training hit home a lot more than Ash thought it would. He had been to plenty of sexual harassment and harassment courses over his career, usually after a scandal at a large national or multinational company. His company tended to see this as an opportunity to update their own policies to prove that at least going forward, their employees had adequate training.

This training focused on treating coworkers as they wanted to be treated. Especially for LGBTQ+ folks that might have less traditional pronouns. The presenters talked about how we view each other and how that changes how we treat each other. Several corny scenes with mediocre actors were shown, one where a nonbinary person was bullied by one coworker for changing their pronouns, and then treated as an equal by another coworker who correctly used their pronouns. They concluded the scene noting that no matter who you are, you are a who needs support and deserves to be treated with respect.

As the presentation went on about how we view others Ash thought about his own situation. His pronouns were he and him, but he felt like both a woman and a man after yesterday. He wondered, "what if he could change how people saw him?" So that he could be either. When he wanted to be a woman they would see him as a woman, when he wanted to be seen as a man, they would see him as a man. If people saw him the way he wanted to be seen, he could go out as a woman and everyone remember and see him as a woman, if he went out as a man everyone would remember and see him as a man. He wondered if how people saw him would affect if he changed when he left the house. He was going to have to talk this over with Jessy.

The training concluded and he walked back to the flex cubical, the prince was there waiting for him. He sneered, "So am I supposed to call you she now? You gonna start wearing dresses and flirting with the real men in the office?"

Ash looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

The prince sneered again, "You sit to piss now, I heard you take a piss but not take a shit. I saw your panties in the mirror. I bet your one of THOSE people." Ash gave him a look of bewilderment.

The prince stepped forward and pushed his cupped hand into Ash's crotch, "See just as I thought," he said pulling his hand back quickly, "No dick. You really are one of those people. Ugh. No wonder your name is Ashley." He glared at Ash. "You had better not steal another one of my projects again you sissy. Or I'll let the whole office know that Ashley pretends to be a guy but she really isn't."

He brushed past Ash trying to shove him out of the way with his shoulder. Ash was a bit shocked but stood his ground, the prince stumbled and caught himself, turning to glare at Ash.

Ash was a little stunned, he knew the guy was a dick, but not that big of a dick. "WTF, that was weird." He muttered.

Ash sat at his laptop and typed the whole thing up detailing everything he could remember. He addressed it to the new email HR had setup for his program. He was debating hitting send but stopped and saved it to his drafts. The prince was the son of one of the vice presidents, he probably would just be made to do some additional training and then released to just be a bigger jerk to Ash. He would ask around the office and see if he had done anything else to folks before sending it. If more people had stories like his maybe, they could actually do something about him.

Ash packed up and drove home, putting the prince out of his mind and instead thinking about spending the afternoon working with Jessy. He rolled into the garage, his shirt already unbuttoned, pants unbuckled and pulled up his undershirt. His body changed just as he expected, his clothing safe. He awkwardly got out of the car. He shuffled into the living room in his loose shoes, and stripped down to his panties.

Grabbing a pair of yoga pants and a workout top with a built-in bra they had purchased the day before from the table, he slipped into them. Feeling much better he walked into their office. Jessy was hard at work on something to do with logistics for a new product launch.

She turned and smiled at him, "Welcome home babe, how was the office?"

Ash smiled back, she was looking at his tits again, "It was good except for the Prince, he was in the bathroom and saw my panties and me sit to pee, I hadn't made my penis come back so... Yeah, he was a real dick about it and threatened to expose me if I took work from him again."

Jessy gaped, "What a dick, I met him at the Christmas party, he hit on me and called me a MILF."

Ash looked at her, "You didn't tell me that! He is a pig, ugh." He crossed his arms under his breasts, "Well you are a MILF but that's not something you say to women."

Jessy smiled at him, "I'm your MILF... But no, it's not ok to say that to people. What are you going to do about it?"

Ash explained how he was going to ask other folks before reporting it to make sure it wasn't a one off. He plugged in his laptop and started working. He had Jessy pull his hair back after the first few minutes, she showed him in the mirror how to do it, so she didn't have to each time. He had to adjust how he held his arms a bit at his standing desk, his boobs got in the way a little. He paused to take a look around their home office after fifteen minutes of working.

Their desks were offset, back-to-back with a window dominating the wall to his right, Jessy's left. A mirror on the wall opposite the window made the room seem bright. They had set it up this way during the pandemic and had left it that way when their offices reopened. Ash working at home most of the time since the office had downsized their space and only going in twice a week. The small office felt friendly and open despite the close quarters. It could be a little weird if they were both on calls, but usually wasn't a problem since their cameras were aimed so the other person wasn't in view.

Ash had felt comfortable at the office when he was in his cubical, but after the second meeting, he had wanted to get home. He now felt totally relaxed in his female body, the yoga pants clinging to his hips and thighs like a second skin. He worked for an hour and a half more, quickly finishing up his work for the day.

He leaned back, Jessy was still working hard. He got up to leave the office and let her work in peace. In the living room, he saw the red bikini on the table. With a grin he pulled off his clothes, tossed them over the sectional and put the suit on. Damn he felt sexy in it. He walked back to the office and sat down in his chair and checked the news.

Thirty minutes later Jessy yawned and stretched. She spun her chair around to look at Ash. "Hey babe, what do you want to do for dinner?"

Ash called over his shoulder, "I dunno, what about that lasagna I you froze last week? If we put that in now it could be ready around 6:30."

Jessy sighed, she tried to save food like that for days when they were so busy with kid stuff that they just didn't have time to cook. "I guess but do we want to tonight, we don't have any plans, you know I like to save those."

Ash locked his computer, "Oh we do have plans." He spun around. His legs were crossed above the knee leaving just a little of the suit sticking up from between his legs, grabbing the viewer's attention. He had moved the triangles covering his breasts a little closer together so that his boobs were pulled so that they touched each other creating a little extra cleavage.

Jessy gaped, her dick half hard in an instant. Fuck Ash was hot, he knew it, but fuck. How long had he been sitting there in that suit? Had he worked in that outfit? She hadn't turned around in a few hours so who knew, she was pretty sure he was wearing yoga pants and an athletic top when he had started working. "Uhh, what are those plans?" She asked hopefully,

"Oh, I figured we'd get in the hot tub for a bit then have dinner. Plenty of time for the lasagna to cook."

Jessy nodded slowly, hot tub, lady Ash, bathing suit yeah. Plans.

"Why don't you go upstairs and get a suit on and I'll get it out of the freezer and started."

Jessy nodded again, "Ok, Suit, upstairs."

She couldn't take her eyes off his tits. Ash stood up and walked out of the office door, swaying his hips a little.

Jessy was now totally hard; she was a self-proclaimed cock tease and loved teasing Ash. She hadn't stopped teasing him when sex had slowed down. It had probably driven Ash crazy. Ash had apparently picked up a few things and was now using it against her. She went upstairs and picked out her favorite suit, pretty similar to Ash's new one that looked like it belonged on a surfer. Hers was a dark purple halter top. She knew it looked great on her ass and highlighted her hips, Ash's favorite body part on a woman.

She walked downstairs to find Ash sitting on the counter legs crossed and shoulders a little back, posing.

He looked at her, "I like that suit, but I think you lost a python in your bottoms..."

Jessy had difficulty stuffing her hard dick in the bottoms. In the end she had trapped it at an angle, mostly covering it up, it lifted the suit though, and was extremely obvious. She wished she had some shorts to put on but that would have hidden her hips and she didn't really want to do that.

Ash hopped off the counter, his breasts bouncing. He pulled her close and leaned down to kiss her, "I love you Jessy, I hope you know that." He kissed her hard, pulling back he grabbed her hand and led her to the hot tub, grabbing some towels on the way.

The hot tub was across the yard from the house near the back corner. It was covered by a cute little shed roof with pull down privacy shades on the sides facing away from their house for a little privacy. Anyone in the neighbor's upper floors could see them crossing the yard to the hot tub. Ash didn't seem to care and neither of them changed back to their normal selves, so Jessy figured it was private enough.

They opened tub together and swung off the cover, Ash pulled down the privacy shades and climbed in.

Jessy snuggled up to Ash and grabbed his hand. "This was a good idea, although I'm pretty sure you did it just to show off that swimsuit..."

Ash smiled "You caught me, but I did want to see you in a swimsuit too. I think we should get you one of these. They feel really sexy."

Jessy giggled, "Well maybe, I'd need somewhere to wear it, vacations or the pool with the kids isn't the best time to wear a suit that screams fuck me."

Ash looked down at his breasts, floating up slightly, "Is that why we got this, so I could scream fuck me?"