A Couple of Wishes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessy grinned and grabbed his hand underwater and placed it on her cock, "Well a bit. Mostly I just wanted to see you in it. Screaming fuck me is a bonus."

Ash thought for a moment, "If we went vacation, without the kids, would you wear a suit like this?"

Jessy didn't have to think, "Yes, but it has to be warm. So, if I wanted to, that would be all the clothing I'd need for the trip."

Ash thought about that, all the clothing she would need for the trip, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all in one suit. That was hot, he wanted to see that.

Jessy let her hand float over to his breast and squeezed it, "But I'd also want that to be the only clothing you wore the whole trip..."

Ash was starting to get turned on. He squeezed Jessy's dick. "Do I need to do something about this? It makes your suit fit funny."

Jessy gave him a look with pleading eyes, "What do you mean do about it?"

Ash looked at her, he stood up water cascading down his hips, his wet suit clinging to his body, nipples poking out clearly through the top, and pulled her up to him. He walked her carefully over to one of the private corners and sat her down on the edge of the tub. He knelt down in the warm water and shimmied her bottoms off her and tossed them into the tub. Her dick sprung up.

Ash looked at it and said, "How about this?" and leaned in to suck her dick into his mouth.

Jessy had been horny for half the day, she hadn't masturbated when she had sent those pics to Ash, but it had been close. She had taken a break and was flipping through the pics she had taken while he was trying on clothes and had accidentally started the video she took of their fun in the kids' room.

She was about halfway through the video when she had stopped to take those pictures. She had sent them to Ash and was just looking around for some tissues when she got a work call. It had been an excruciating first five minutes of the call before she could finally concentrate, and her hardon finally started to go away. When Ash had spun around in the bikini, her drive for sex had come back in full force. She had debated on getting off so her swimsuit would fit, but hadn't. She had hoped it would lead to something like, well, Ash giving her a blowjob.

Ash was struggling a little. Jessy's dick was a lot easier to wrap his mouth around before her second wish made it bigger. It was going to take some practice to get used to it. It was much harder to get his tongue around and it was harder to get good suction. He decided he was going to have to use his hands.

Ash wrapped one of his hands around the base of her shaft and started pumping slowly. He used his other hand to slowly massage her balls. Humming and using his tongue to rub circles on the underside of her cock head, he started to bob up and down. He tried to deep throat again, but it was a little too big to get past his gag reflex even if he swallowed at the same time.

Jessy was enjoying the show, Ash was so hot as a woman. She could see the sides of his breasts straining out of his top each time he pulled up on her dick. He knew exactly what he was doing with her balls and was gentle but just hard enough when she needed it. His hand pumped its own rhythm slightly faster than his mouth was moving. His humming, as before felt amazing. He kept at that pace for a few moments and then tried to deep throat her again. He succeeded in getting the head in his throat and swallowed several times before he had to pull it out again. He couldn't get much more than half her dick in his mouth. He wrapped his lips around her shaft and bit down on the inside of his lips adding extra pressure to her shaft. He moved his hand on her shaft faster as he felt her start to get closer when she started to try to thrust back into his mouth.

Jessy was getting close and couldn't help but try and thrust. She only managed to lift her hips a little in her seated position. She placed one hand behind her on the edge of the hot tub and the other just below Ash's ponytail, allowing her to thrust her hips up into his mouth. This pushed her cock into his throat again. Jessy felt him swallow and pushed his head down her shaft, shoving a little more down his throat as he started to gag.

Jessy moaned out, "Uhh, fuck, Ash, I'm coming, I'm coming." Her world was her cock for a moment, and she emptied her balls into his throat and mouth as he pulled back and sucked at the tip.

Ash had felt her start to thrust and was surprised when she pulled his head down onto her dick. He swallowed as hard as he could as her dick head was pushed into his throat. He swallowed again, more of her shaft sliding into his throat, causing him to choke. He felt her cum and pulled back, swallowing again as her cum filled his mouth. He enjoyed the musky, sweet, sour, flavor as he swallowed her load.

Jessy finished and sat back and watched Ash clean her dick.

He looked up and licked his lips. He grinned at her, "Soo your dick is a little bigger than the first time, I'm gonna need to practice."

Jessy looked down and her sexy wife kneeling in the hot tub, "Oh, that's ok just feel free to practice any time... Your pretty good at it already but your welcome to perfect your technique..."

Ash dipped a corner of one of the towels into the hot tub, wiped around his mouth, and then wiped down her softening dick. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into the water with him.

They sat in the water for a few moments, Jessy idly playing with the strings holding up Ash's top.

Ash looked over at Jessy, "Jessy, since you have a dick now, do you still consider yourself female?"

Jessy looked back at him, "Yes, I'm still a woman, so I'm a female. I just have a dick sometimes. Having a dick doesn't make me not female. Why do you ask?"

Ash looked at her, "I just, I'm not sure if I'm a man or a woman anymore. Like when you said you want me to be your wife too. I just, I dunno. If I'm your wife does that make you bi? Am I bi for having sex with a woman as a woman?"

He sighed, his breasts floating a little as he sunk down in the tub. "I'm a little confused by these labels. I feel like I'm just me, I'm happy as a man and a woman, I'm happy to be your husband and your wife. I'm happy fucking you or being fucked by you. What does that make me?"

Jessy stroked his hair, "What do you want to be?"

Ash, thought for a moment. "I want to be your spouse, both man and woman, I want to be able to switch back and forth whenever I want. I feel like I'd probably want to spend more time as a woman, but I'd miss being a man. I don't know how that would work, how would I go to work as a man one day and a woman the next? How would we explain that dad is sometimes a girl now to the kids?"

Jessy was proud of Ash, before yesterday he had never opened up like this before, nothing about his fears or confusions. Spending time as a woman was good for him.

She spoke softly, "Babe, I'm your wife. I love you as my husband, my wife, the father of my children. You can be whatever you want to be. I'm attracted to you when you're a man and when you're a woman. You get to choose how you want the world to see you. We can figure everything out together." She pulled him close under the water and hugged him. "Who cares about the labels. People will assign their own labels, just be, YOU." She gave him a kiss on his shoulder. "As to your question about if I'm bi for having sex with a woman, maybe, but then maybe I always have been. It doesn't change anything."

Ash sighed and snuggled closer. "I think I identify as male, but I'm both a woman and a man. I want to be both your wife and husband, and I am the father of our children. Boobs or not I'm Dad."

Jessy giggled a little. "Dad's got bigger boobs than mom." A

she giggled too and looked down at his breasts, "Only because Mom has a boob fetish and wished Dad had bigger boobs." He reached over and squeezed Jessy's left breast. "But You know what? It's only fair, Mom has the bigger dick, so Dad gets the bigger boobs."

Jessy laughed again and pinched Ash's nipple.

They were interrupted as the alarm on Ash's phone went off.

"Oh! Hold on I need to go pull the foil off the top of the lasagna." Ash said as he disentangled himself from Jessy and stood up.

Jessy watched him run to the house, dripping wet, and sexy as his ass swallowed the back of his bathing suit. Ash carefully removed the foil and headed back to the hot tub. Jessy watched him walk back, his breasts and hard nipples very clearly outlined by his wet bathing suit, his bottoms pulled tight showing a clear camel toe.

As Ash neared the hot tub Jessy spoke up. "You know those bottoms aren't made for running right? Your ass pretty much swallowed the back, and you can see your pussy from the front really well... I'm not complaining, just a comment. You should remember to adjust it when you get out of the water." She stood up to demonstrate, revealing she hadn't put her bottoms back on, her dick was partially hard again from watching Ash go to the kitchen and back.

"Oops, umm here I'll show you." Jessy said.

Ash got back in the tub and stood as Jessy pulled the fabric from his crack and stretched it out, she moved the stings in the fabric in the front, so he no longer had a camel toe. By the time she was finished her dick was standing out hard from her body. Ash's boobs had been almost in her face while she made the adjustments and she had gotten very distracted. They sat down in the water hiding Jessy's erection but not Ash's floating breasts.

Jessy looked over at Ash, "So my sexy wifey, how much longer on the lasagna?"

Ash checked the timer on his phone. "Umm 26 minutes."

Jessy fished her bottoms from the bottom of the hot tub and pulled them up over her erection, leaving her cock sticking out of the top. "Let's go inside, I think I have a surprise for you."

They both grabbed the towels and dried off, covered the hot tub and headed inside. Jessy wrapped the towel around her torso, Ash held it over his shoulder as he watched Jessy led the way to the house. He wished she hadn't wrapped the towel around her. He had wanted to watch her improved ass as she walked into the house.

Jessy led Ash to the sectional and took off her towel. She motioned him close and pulled down his bottoms when he stepped forward. She cupped his sex and pressed her bathing suit clad breasts to his,

"If you're my wife, and a woman. Then we should get to have sex like women. I want to try eating your pussy. Would you lay down and spread your legs?"

Ash smiled as he lay down spreading his legs and opening his pussy to her, "Of course honey, only if you are comfortable with it..."

Jessy got down on her knees as Ash grabbed a throw pillow to prop up his back and neck, he wanted to be able to watch and he knew his boobs were too big to see over. Jessy leaned forward and gave him an experimental lick. "You taste like hot tub." She went to work.

Jessy had been eaten out a few times by past boyfriends, and then a few more while she and Ash were dating, she didn't have a ton of experience receiving it since she had never really been into it. She had told Ash no more times than she could count when he had offered, wondering why he liked to do it.

Now that she actually had her face between his thighs though, she thought she knew why. The smell of his arousal was intoxicating, she wanted to taste him. Working her way around his vulva she gave him small kisses on the inside of his thighs as he started to get wet. She stopped for a quick lick across his vagina, he tasted a little sour, but sweet like a strawberry that wasn't quite ripe. She realized she liked it.

She started working his labia teasing up her way to his clit. Ash was starting to moan a little. She used her tongue to pull on his labia exposing it. She blew across it and Ash closed his legs a little, squirming. She used her tongue to tease him, snaking it in and out of his vagina and migrating back up to his clit pulling on his labia so that it pulled across repeatedly.

Ash was enjoying this. He had never understood why Jessy didn't want him to eat her out. It may have been her first time, but she seemed pretty good at it to him. He the first signs he might be getting close. He reached a hand down and pulled the hood back from his clit offering it to Jessy. Jessy took the hint and gave it a gentle direct lick, Ash's legs pulled in again. He stopped them just before they reached Jessy's head. The direct contact was almost too much, he released his hand and let his clit hide again.

Jessy worked her tongue around his clit, flicking her tongue around it and giving it an occasional direct lick. Ash started to move his hips up, so Jessy pulled back and worked his vagina with her tongue, still stimulating his clit by moving his labia. Ash had been on the edge when Jessy pulled back, he wanted more. She was keeping him right there, but it wasn't enough to put him over the edge.

He moaned as she teased him, "Jessy, uhh, just get me off already."

Jessy grinned and kept going. She moved back to his clit and put her tongue and lips on it and responded, the vibrations traveling directly to his clit. "If enjoying eating pussy makes me bi then sign me up, this is fun."

Ash understood none of her words, he just enjoyed the feelings and lightly pulled her head into his sex urging her to continue. He was regretting the pillow a little. Watching hadn't been nearly as stimulating as watching her give him a blowjob. He wanted to close his eyes, lay back and arch his back as his pleasure climbed.

Jessy realized how much Ash had enjoyed the vibrations from her talking and started pressing her tongue to his lips making slow circles around her clit as Ash had done for her. She grabbed his hips and pulled him hard into her tongue. She had started to flick her tongue across his clit hard when he tensed and came, small convulsions starting in his abdomen and his legs jerking together at the knees. She slowed her licking and lowered her mouth for one last tongue thrust into his vagina. She liked how he tasted.

Jessy raised her head and realized that Ash's alarm was going off. Dinner was ready, she moved to a squatting position and stood. Her dick pressed against her stomach as she did. Precum had smeared across her stomach. She leaned over Ash who was still breathing heavily and gave him a kiss, his juices still smeared on her lips. She turned off the oven and came back to check on Ash.

Ash had sat up and was enjoying the aftereffects of his orgasm. He had really enjoyed his first-time getting head as a woman. It was more intense than as a man but less visually stimulating, both were good, but he'd need more research to see which he preferred.

He looked up at Jessy, "Thank you. You were excellent for your first-time, I really enjoyed your tongue. What did you say when you were down there?"

Jessy giggled, "That if eating pussy makes me bi then I'm bi."

Ash gave her a look and reached out to squeeze the exposed tip of her penis. "Ok then, you ready for dinner?"

Ash suggested she get the lasagna out to cool and get some plates and silverware out while he made them some cocktails. Ash made Jessy her favorite Manhattan and himself a Cosmo. Jessy suggested they eat on the deck since it was still so warm out. Ash finished the drinks and passed them to Jessy who noticed he was still naked from the waist down.

She raised her eyebrows, "Should we change for dinner?"

Ash knew exactly what she was talking about, "Nah, I'm gonna eat like this, you just did..." He grabbed their plates and walked out the back door, swaying his hips more than necessary.

Jessy shook her head, cock tease.

Ash grabbed the towel he had draped across a chair to dry and put it down so he wouldn't get marks from the chair on his ass. They sat down and tucked in.

Ash paused after a moment between bites, "Any word from the kids today?"

Jessy finished chewing she had been focused on Ash's breasts moving as he ate, "No pics, my mom texted earlier saying they had spent the day touring and eating. The kids are having fun, but they are a little shy about talking to locals."

Ash looked at her, "Well no surprise there, they leave Paris on Thursday?" Jessy thought for a moment, "No Wednesday, they are going to Lyon first for two days before taking the train to Munich."

"Oh, that's right. For some reason I was thinking they were just passing through Lyon on the way. I forgot they were there for a few days."

Ash said taking another sip of his Cosmo. "I'm going to get a glass of water, you want one?"

Jessy watched him get up, "Sure, thanks."

Jessy watched as her half naked wife, well more than half naked, only part of his breasts were covered, walked into the house. Her hardon had gone down to a semi when they started eating, but it was threating to come back. Ash came back with the water and sat back down.

Jessy looked at him, "So what spurred your confessions about gender and labels and all that?"

Ash took another bite of the lasagna and chewed thoughtfully. "A couple things. Our conversation Sunday about your attraction to women. The harassment talks today at the office. Prince jerk's comments, and well," he motioned to his body, "enjoying being, this." He took another bite before continuing. "I was doing a little soul searching, trying to figure out what I am. Since I feel like both a man and a woman, would my pronouns change? Should I change them?"

He took a sip of his Cosmo, Jessy noted how now the girly drink looked perfect in his hand. Sexy woman, pink drink, skimpy bathing suit. He looked like he belonged at a poolside bar adjacent to some beach.

Ash continued, "I was struggling with it because I identify as male, even though I am a woman right now. Prince's comments really made me doubt myself, if I was male or not."

Jessy watched him, she had finished her food while he was talking.

She sipped her Manhattan, "So what do you think now that you've given it some thought?"

Ash took his last bite before responding, "I think I identify as male. My pronouns are still he and him. I and a man and a woman, and I'm attracted to women." He set his fork down. "I'm not sure how the gay or straight labels apply but it doesn't really matter. I want to have sex only with women." He looked at Jessy, "Now if that woman happens to have a dick and be my wife then I must be the luckiest husband slash wife in the world."

Jessy lifted what was left in her glass. "To my husband and wife, the love of my life, may he never age and always have the body of his choice."

Ash lifted his glass and clicked hers. They both took their last sip.

"Thanks Jessy, I love you." Ash set down his martini glass to take a sip of water, "You know, I do wish I could be whichever I wanted to be whenever. It would certainly make dressing before leaving the house a lot easier. Just the part about everyone else and explaining why I'm in what body I'm in is what I wish wasn't a problem."

Jessy pondered what Ash had just said. "You WISH that huh? You know wishing is what got us where we are right now. You know we could wish for that. Hold that thought." She almost flew to the fridge and pulled out the bottle of wine. She brought it back outside and held it up. It was still quite light out and they could see the dark red liquid slosh in the darkened glass. There was only enough for about two glasses left. She set it down and looked at Ash. "Do you want to make a wish?" Ash stared at the bottle for a long moment, two glasses left...

He was pretty sure the first sip after a toast was what held the magic, the rest had tasted like normal wine. He didn't think they could portion it out and get lots of wishes, the next wishes they made might be the last they got.

"I think we should wait before we make the next wishes. There is only enough wine left for maybe two glasses, we should make them count."