A Couple of Wishes Pt. 04

Story Info
When you work at home, Tuesdays get a lot more interesting.
9.2k words
4.91
9.5k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia that generally belong to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

Day 4

Ash woke before his alarm and slipped out of bed. He padded downstairs, breasts swaying, and his thighs touching each other in his silky pajamas and looked at his pile of new clothes. He needed to put these away. He gathered them up and took them upstairs trying not to wake Jessy. He pulled a few of his older male clothes that he hadn't worn in a few years from the hangers and shelves, and put them in a small pile near the door. He then started putting his new clothes on the shelves and hung up his dresses next to Jessy's. He left his pajamas hanging on the closet door and hopped into the shower to help wake himself and wash his body and condition his hair.

He luxuriated in the warm water streaming down his curves. His skin seemed more sensitive as a woman, and it made showers just that much nicer, even if he couldn't turn the water quite up as hot. He ran his fingers along his curves and started thinking that he'd like to work out more. He needed to get his act together as a man to get rid of the dad bod, but if he wanted to keep this body or trimmer as a woman, he was going to need to do something. Run more often, swim with Jessy, maybe start doing yoga.

Clean and mostly dry, long hair needed more maintenance than he was used to, he went back to the closet. He looked at his new clothes and picked up the bodysuit. It was black, three quarter sleeved, thong bottom, and had plunging V-neck that would show off ample cleavage but not go below his breasts like some bodysuits he had seen some women wearing. He assumed that showing off his breasts, ass, and hips was why Jessy had bought it for him.

He slipped into the bodysuit without a bra or underwear. It hugged his curves, where it didn't show them off, like a second skin. He then pulled on his high waisted jeans the way he'd seen Jessy do it, relieved a little she had chosen some boyfriend cut jeans, and some grey socks. He looked at the effect in the mirror. He felt sexy. Confident, in a way he didn't in men's clothing. Just enough cleavage to tease Jessy and anyone else who might look, but something he could feel confident wearing to anything that didn't require work or formal wear. He quickly pulled back his hair into a short ponytail like Jessy had taught him and went looking for breakfast.

Downstairs he made some soft poached eggs with sautéed tomatoes, and sweet potato hash browns for both Jessy and himself. A pot of coffee brewing while he cooked. He had just finished his breakfast and was looking at his phone wondering if he should order another cute bodysuit he had found when Jessy came downstairs.

She looked at his attire and nodded approvingly. "That looks really good on you, it accentuates your curves really well. I almost want to wear the same thing."

Ash giggled to himself, "You could, but I happen to know you only own lace bodysuits and as far as I know, you've never worn one in public without a blouse on top." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Ash was right, she had a few, all were lacy, two were shaping, but she usually wore them for layering. She felt like Ash had issues a challenge. She ate her breakfast and went upstairs; she picked a white lace bodysuit with a stretcher crotch area to handle her package if it made itself known. She paired it with a knee length heather grey pencil skirt with a slit from knee to mid-thigh in the back. Way overkill for the home office, but she had to dress nicer than Ash.

Walking into their office Ash was already working. He looked over and wolf whistled. "Jessy, wow. Just wow, you look great. How come you've never worn that before?"

"Well before I didn't have to outdress my wife. I have worn this before but it was with the purple turtle neck sweater that you said makes my boobs look so good." Jessy spun for him, walked over and gave him a nice deep kiss and sat in her chair to start the day.

Ash had to really focus to concentrate and get his mind off how good Jessy looked. It took him more than a few tries before he could focus without try to catch a glimpse of her when she leaned back in her chair thinking.

It was 10:28 when Ash got a notification of an email marked URGENT. He looked at his inbox and noticed there was a last-minute invitation asking him to join a meeting with two other teams. He clicked the join button without thinking. One other person was already there. Price squabbles. The Ash didn't notice his camera and mic were on for a moment as he worked on his other screen. It wasn't until he noticed the motion of Prince lean forward to his camera as if trying to get a better view. Ash glanced at the window and realized his video was on. The frame showed a buxom woman in a black three-quarter sleeve top, plenty of cleavage, and her brunette hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Ash quickly turned off the camera a headshot of his male-self popping up. He could see the prince staring at his screen frowning. It looked like he wanted to say something. He opened his mouth to speak just as four more people entered the meeting. Ash watched the prince shut his mouth and lean back frowning. Ash knew prince had seen him dressed as a woman, long hair, and plenty of cleavage. Ash wondered just what the jerk might do now.

The meeting went just fine, Ash had to talk once, he feigned a cough when he started talking to cover his higher voice. The prince had frowned even more. By the end of the meeting Ash wasn't that worried about the prince. The higher ups had moved two projects to Ash's team that had been slated for the prince's team. The prince was scrambling to try and get them back but the folks higher up felt he had enough on his plate already. Ash had no problem with the new projects, they were very similar to several his team had just worked on. He didn't even need to call them to get it started. Just a few quick emails and some calendar notifications for check-ins and they were slotted into the queue.

At noon Jessy came over and sat in his lap. Raising her eyebrows and smiling at him, she suggested a lunch-break make out session. They moved to the sectional and things quickly got heated. Jessy stood up and took off her skirt draping it over the TV next to her underwear that had been there since Saturday. She was left in just the bodysuit and socks. Her hard dick clearly visible through the thin material pressed tight to her stomach.

Jessy straddled Ash and covered his face, neck, and the exposed parts of his breasts with kisses. She opened his pants and pulled them down his legs. Kissing the exposed skin of his hips and then thighs as she went.

Ash's pants finally off Jessy stripped out of her bodysuit her dick sticking out at Ash. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him up from the sectional and removed his bodysuit, pausing to suck on each nipple.

Finally with no clothing between them Jessy pulled in close to Ash, breasts pressing against his, her dick hard against his leg. "So, last night you mentioned you wanted more practice," she breathed heavily, "So how would you feel about a little 69?"

Ash gave her a kiss in response and gripped her hard dick in his hand, savoring the heat and the pulse of blood in her shaft. Jessy guided them to the sofa without breaking the kiss and pulled Ash on top of her. After a long moment of savoring her lips, Ash broke the kiss and stood up to straddle her face.

Lowering his sex onto her waiting lips he found her large dick waiting, pulsing with each heartbeat. A little precum had slid from her hole. Ash leaned down to lick it off with his tongue. As he licked her little hole he felt her stomach muscles contract, her tongue on his vulva pushed hard into his vagina and her dick twitched into his chin.

Ash debated on mimicking what Jessy was doing to him and ignoring her dick all together, but in his position, getting past her balls was going to be tough. He trapped both with a hand and leaned in to tease her vulva. Licking from top to bottom he gathered the juices from her vulva. He kissed inside of her thighs working it was back up to her clit. He pushed back its hood with his tongue and wrapped his tongue around it. Sucking and working it like he would if her dick was this small. Jessy squirmed and pulled her mouth from his sex. "Babe! That's sensitive!" Ash stopped sucking and hummed. Jessy thrust her hips into his face. Ash responded by massaging her balls and penis with his palm and dipping down once more into her vulva with his tongue, making sure each movement stimulated her clit.

Jessy was getting distracted by Ash. She had expected another blowjob and his hand on her package and the little massage while he worked her pussy was delightful agony.

Ash brought her close to clitoral orgasm and then moved away from her pussy. He sucked each ball into his mouth in turn, grateful that Jessy had shaved them. He then lifted her dick from it position, trapped on her stomach and kissed up its length. Using one hand to pump the lower part of her shaft, he pulled the head into his mouth. Ash placed his other hand so that his thumb wrapped around her balls and two fingers had access to her clit. He started rubbing, the residual motion of his hand moving her balls in a circle as he worked her clit.

Jessy was having trouble keeping up. She was distracted by the dual sensations of her clit and dick. She moaned into Ash's pussy and started licking his clit rapidly, her tongue flat and wide. Ash moaned on her dick and started rubbing the underside of her cock head on the ridges of his mouth while he bobbed up and down. Jessy could feel her orgasm approaching. Ash started to hum, swirling his tongue around the head of her cock. Fuck she was close.

Ash felt Jessy's balls tighten and knew how close she was. He slowed the movements on her dick adding additional suction. He focused on her clit and could feel her thighs tensing as her legs twitched and she moaned again into his pussy. Ash was so focused on working all of Jessy's parts that he hadn't really gotten close to orgasm. He was focused on getting her off first. He started working her cock again and could feel her impending orgasm.

The head flared in his mouth and Jessy pushed upwards. Ash sucked harder, pursing his lips and putting more direct contact into his work on her clit, moving from close circles to a rapid back-and-forth motion. Jessy tensed and came, her cock coming first and her back arching as much as it could with Ash on top of her, her clit sparking a second more intense orgasm. She desperately tried to thrust into Ash's mouth. Her legs clamped together, and her abs tensed as he worked her clit. She screamed into Ash's pussy as she rode the dual orgasms. Ash stopped his pressure on her clit and squeezed her balls lightly as he worked the remaining cum from her cock with his mouth.

Jessy felt like she needed a break to catch her breath but getting her off had turned Ash on more. His pussy produced additional juices that smeared on her nose and mouth. As Ash released her dick from his mouth she started again in earnest, still shaking occasionally from residual waves of pleasure echoing thought her body.

Ash swallowed the last of Jessy's cum and dropped her dick from his mouth. He could now focus on what Jessy was doing for him. He kept his hand on her balls giving them the occasional squeeze to keep her on task. She worked his vulva with her lips and tongue pressing at his sensitive spots. He pushed back grinding his pussy into her face.

Jessy had started to nice Ash's hip movements and narrowed her focus to his clit. Taking a page out of his book she hummed as she pushed her tongue across his clit, moving tongue rapidly as he pushed back into her face. Ash was getting close to orgasm, she could tell. She pulled his hips down on her tongue and sucked on his vulva changing patterns on his clit as she worked.

Ash felt the waves of pleasure centered somewhere behind his clit start to spread to his hips and abdomen. He sat up pushing Jessy's face into his pussy he pulled and rolled both nipples, opening the powerline to his clit. He was so close. He moaned and Jessy licked his clit directly. Just a little more. Jessy hummed again, the vibrations directly on his clit sending him into orgasm. He squeezed Jessy's head with his thighs and moaned her name loudly, thrusting his hips and grinding his clit from her mouth to her chin.

Trapped for the moment, Jessy let his orgasm ride out before tapping his thighs insistently. She needed air. Ash got up on shaky legs, and spun around to straddle her hips. He leaned forward and kissed her, their spit and sexual fluids mixing. Ash could taste himself on her lips. After a long moment he pulled back to take a deep satisfied breath.

"Hmm that was a good break, do you want a quick lunch?"

Jessy moaned as he pushed back sliding his pussy over her softening dick. "Yeah, but we need to make it quick. I've got to clean up and get back to work."

Jessy lay there as Ash got up to make some lunch. By the time she had struggled to her feet, he was in the kitchen, still very naked, and had two bowls of yogurt and granola and was slicing strawberries and bananas into the bowls.

Ash looked at her and smiled. "Clean up and I'll bring your bowl to the office?"

"Thanks babe, that sounds wonderful." Jessy walked to the bathroom to clean up.

Ash placed a bowl at each of their desks and grabbed his clothing to wash up and get dressed. When he walked back into the office Jessy was sitting in her chair, facing the door, legs crossed, wearing only her body suit.

She smiled at him, "Best work break. Ever." She swung back around and went back to work.

Ash shook his head smiling and sat down to eat his lunch and get back to work. He wasn't sure it was the best work break ever, but he had really enjoyed it. He was thinking about what Jessy was wearing while checking his emails when he opened one from a coworker in another part of the company. It read, "Ash, saw this posted on one of our slack channels. It's not one you would usually look at but I wanted you to know. If you need a witness for HR LMK."

Ash clicked the link to the slack channel. The conversation was about how someone should not have said something. Some folks were incredulous. A few others were talking about crossdressing at the office. He scrolled up to the offending post. Someone in prince squabbles' group had posted: "Ashley Renee is a trans fag, it has no dick and it pretends to be a man at work. It should never be allowed to come back to the office. It even dresses like a girl with fake tits at home!"

Ash felt his heart beat faster. Who would say that? He suddenly felt like he was going to cry. He started reading the comments below. Most said the comment was inappropriate and that it should be deleted. A few folks whom he didn't know threw support his way and said he could be anything he wanted. Prince squabbles had posted supporting the original poster. "We should make THINGS like THAT work in the mailroom. That way we would NEVER have to see the FREAKS."

Ash started to cry. He seldom cried; he would usually just shrug it off. But after all his soul searching and his decision given this opportunity, he wanted to be a man and a woman, this hurt deeply. He still felt male, being called "IT" hurt so bad. He started to sob tears running down his cheeks.

Jessy turned around. "Ash, are you crying?"

"No, not really." His quavering voice betrayed him.

Jessy got up and came over. "What's wrong babe? Are you ok" She laid a hand on his arm giving him a gentle squeeze. "Whatever it will be ok, I'm here for you" She wiped his tears away and leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss. "Tell me what's going on?"

Ash showed her the email and the slack channel. The channel had initially been created to help decide what office furniture to keep and what to get rid of when they downsized space after the pandemic. It had become a place for people post bad jokes and air grievances. It seemed like most folks never named names, they would just vent about snacks not being restocked or junk and trash left in flex cubicles.

Jessy read the whole string. She was livid. This bullshit about her husband, her wife, wouldn't fly. He had adapted to this wish really well and she was proud that he had decided to embrace who he felt he was. She read the original post again and tried to calm down. "Ash, why does it say you dress like a girl at home with fake tits?"

Ash thought for a moment, he remembered the call that morning and prince squabbles looking at his screen before and after he had shut off the camera. He told Jessy about it, explaining how the poster wasn't even in that meeting.

Jessy asked "How would this guy," she pointed at his monitor, "know you dress like a woman when you are at home?"

That was an excellent point Ash had to admit. "Prince squabbles was the only one who saw me. Nobody else was there yet." He thought for a moment. "You don't think that he put the guy up to this?"

Jessy pulled her chair over and sat down. "Well, he either put him up to it, told him what he'd seen, or used the guy's account to post it. Prince jerk's post was just a little too self-congratulatory. Do you even have a mailroom?"

Ash thought it over, the petty asshole was just the kind of person that would do this kind of shit. "Nope, no mailroom, but you're right the prince is probably behind this. I wish I could go into work right now looking like this and confront him. Not that that would solve anything..."

Jessy held his hands. "Well, I suggest you document it just like the other stuff and send it all in. Just keep your video off for video calls."

Ash nodded. "What do I do about my voice though? I feel silly hiding like this, somebody is going to ask questions at some point. It feels like it would be really awkward to come out and say, I'm a man at work and a woman at home so get over it." He sighed, "Plus, well, I look kind of different, not just me as a man dressed like a woman, I am a woman."

Jessy squeezed his hands, "Yes you are a woman, and a man. You know it really wouldn't be a wasted wish if we wished we could change back and forth whenever we wanted to. You know, I could have my dick whenever I wanted, and you could be a woman in public or a man at home."

She shrugged, the movement of her breasts under the sheer lace drawing Ash's attention. "Pair that with your thoughts on people accepting the you that you are at that time? Sounds like a pretty solid solution to our problem." She gave him a half smile, "Plus then I could take a piss in the woods whenever we go hiking even if it's not private. No more squatting in the bushes."

Ash thought about it, he was going to need to mull this over. "Hon, that sounds good, I want to think about it some more. Let's talk more about it after work."

Jessy gave him another kiss, offered him some tissues to wipe his face. Giving him a fond look, she went back to her desk to finish the day. Ash tried to put it all out of his mind and get back to work, but it still nagged at him. Why was the prince being this petty?

It occurred to him a short while later while he set up some things for the new projects that the prince had warned him that if he took any more of his projects, he would out him. "What a cocksucker." He thought and then laughed to himself; he was going to have to stop using that particular insult. Cock sucking was actually pretty fun, and the prince didn't deserve that kind of fun.

The next few hours passed quickly, and Ash's mood improved a lot. By the time the workday ended he was ready to just enjoy his night. Not that they had any plans, but that wasn't a problem. He turned to Jessy as he signed out of his computer.