A Couple of Wishes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If this is going to go any further you are getting out of that dress. I want to see you in it on Thursday and with no wrinkles."

Ash ducked his head and let her remove the halter and slide the dress down revealing his naked body. Jessy couldn't decide what was better, Ash in the dress or out. She had to stand on her tip toes to kiss him.

After a few moments of kissing Jessy pulled back. Pulling off her top and pants she gave him another kiss. She grabbed his hand and led him to their guest room.

She removed her bra and panties and pushed him onto the bed. "Care to show me how much you appreciate the dresses?" Jessy smirked, "But you have to keep the heels on..."

Jessy straddled his hips and slid her hard cock up to his breasts. She pulled his breasts together trapping her cock between them. The warm soft flesh enveloped her cock and she left it there.

She grinned at Ash. "You know, it's a good thing your name is Ashley. It's going to make it a lot easier to be a guy and a girl. Because you make such a good girl..." Jessy licked her lips and pulled gently on Ash's hard nipples.

"Now be a good girl and suck on my cock for a moment so I can fuck these fantastic boobies." She lifted her hips off of Ash and pushed her cock towards his mouth.

Ash was wet, he loved it when she was dominant in the bedroom, or in this case the guestroom. He guided her cock into his mouth, savoring the flavor of her precum. He massaged her balls and slipped a finger into her vagina as he got her cock nice and wet. Jessy pulled back and slid her cock back between his breasts. She guided his hands to his breasts and pushed them together. She started sliding her length between his breasts.

Ash was getting off on this. The first time they had done this he had enjoyed it a little but had wanted to make it more like the porn he had seen. This time in his own home he wanted to enjoy it. He wanted Jessy to use him for her pleasure like she had when they first got married. He had loved how she would ride him, eyes closed, fingers her clit grinding away on his dick. This was almost the same. Jessy was thrusting away her eyes closed her breasts swaying with each thrust, giving little moans of pleasure as she used his breasts.

Ash lay there watching his bride fuck his breasts. He thought about how comfortable he was in this body. He decided that tomorrow if everything went to plan, he was going to join his afternoon video meeting as a woman, video on. He wanted a test. He wanted to be himself. He wanted to be able to be a man or a woman whatever he felt like that morning. He knew that most people didn't get to do this, choose their sex like they choose their clothes. This was a gift, and he was going to enjoy it as much as possible. But right now, he was Jessy's plaything, and he was going to show her as much appreciation for her support as possible.

Jessy was enjoying her cock's fleshy prison; she was getting close. She could feel Ash rubbing his thighs together under her and knew he was enjoying this too. She could feel herself getting wet, she knew she was leaving a trail of juices on Ash's stomach. She felt her balls tense and sweet release. Jets of cum shot from her dick, coating the valley between Ash's breasts. One shot out and landed on Ash's collar bone. She slowed, still hard, her cock covered in saliva her own cum.

Ash felt her cum between his breasts and hoped she was up for more. He needed to be filled. He let his breasts fall back to his chest and scooped the cum from his collar bone with a finger.

He smiled at Jessy and cleaned his finger with his tongue. "Honey, please tell me you can go for round two. I need you."

Jessy grinned, "Do you need a cleanup first?"

Ash thought his sticky cleavage, "No, not if you don't. We can clean up after."

Jessy slid off his chest and put her sticky cock at his entrance, "Ash, babe. I love you."

She pushed into him and started slowly thrusting. Once she had a rhythm going, she leaned forward and started licking her cum from Ash's chest. Ash felt her tongue and looked up at her.

He was dumbfounded, Jessy was eating her own cum. It was hot but he was surprised. "Hon, are you eating your own cum? I thought you didn't like the taste or texture?"

Jessy swallowed and looked into his eyes smiling, "Well I figured, I've had yours, and you seem to like mine. So why not try it? It's not as bad as I remember, still salty, but not bad. The plate it's served on is my favorite part though."

She finished cleaning his chest and moved to his nipples, licking, sucking and biting.

Ash pulled her head from his breasts and leaned up to give her a kiss, he tried to convey his love for her with his lips. Wrapping his legs around her hips and pulling her in with every thrust, still wearing the heels.

The kiss changed the rhythm of Jessy's thrusts. They slowed and started trying to hit Ash's most sensitive spots as she thrust. Ash put his hands on her back and dug his fingers in. Savoring the feeling of her weight on top of him and the friction of each thrust stimulating him from the inside.

They had fucked many times in the last week but right now, they were just two women making love. No rush, just connection. Ash let her push him down the path towards orgasm, slow and luxurious. He lifted his arms and placed a hand on the back of her neck and the other on the side of her face cupping her cheek. He made eye contact and held it, looking deep into Jessy's hazel eyes. He loved this woman.

Kissing again, Ash felt his orgasm start to peak and crest. He pulled Jessy as deep as she could go thrusting his hips back to meet her. It washed over him like a gentle stream, tricking out and building as he rode it. He panted and his pleasure peaked,

"Uhhh, Jessy, umm, yes, more." He gasped out.

He pulled her close again as his first orgasm dipped. Jessy increased her pace, pulling his face to hers and kissed him hard. The kiss seemed to last forever as Ash felt his second orgasm build.

Jessy felt Ash tense and felt her own orgasm coming. As Ash's hips and thighs twitched in the start of his second orgasm, Jessy felt his vagina squeeze and she came with him. She felt like her cum was the outpouring of her love for him, delivered right to his core. She slowed and stopped and lay down on top of Ash, their breasts pressing against each other, their hearts beating rapidly. They lay there for a while, Ash drawing designs on Jessy's back while she softened inside him.

Jessy looked up first, "Babe? Want to shower with me quickly? I'm sticky and sweaty and I don't want to go to bed like this."

Jessy got off Ash, and he quickly went to the bathroom in the kids' bath while Jessy started the shower. Ash opened the shower door and found Jessy doing a quick maintenance shave.

She finished and offered the shaving cream to Ash. "You need a little trim down there, especially if you are going to swim tomorrow. Don't want to have anything showing at your bikini line." Ash took the shaving cream and proffered razor. He quickly shaved the stubble of pubic hair that had appeared since Saturday and washed up. Jessy finished before him and had already put pajamas on by the time he dried off. Ash put his pajamas on and joined her on the bed.

Ash looked over at her hand and squeezed it with his left. Jessy pulled his to her lips and kissed his hand. Pulling it back from her mouth she looked at his wedding ring.

"Ash? I didn't notice this before, but did you know your wedding still fits your finger?" She looked closer, "You didn't have a diamond in your ring before, did you?"

Ash pulled his hand away and looked at his ring. It had shrunk with his fingers, and sure enough there was now a diamond inset in the ring.

"Huh, I don't really ever take it off, I honestly didn't notice, it's kind of part of me." He mused, "The diamond is new though, maybe it happens because I think of my ring as part of me, you know every girl expects diamonds when she gets engaged."

Jessy giggled, "Well, at least I didn't have to buy you an actual engagement ring to get you in bed. But it is interesting that the ring changes with you." Her lips pursed in a look of consideration. "I guess it makes a little sense given you said it's basically part of you."

Ash stared at his ring for a moment longer and then slid under the covers. Jessy slipped under with him and snuggled up to his side, laying her head on his right breast she let out a contented sigh.

"Goodnight, babe. See you in the morning." Ash stroked her hair and held her tight while he drifted off.

Thanks for reading! As always, I really appreciate your feedback!