A Couple of Wishes Pt. 05

Story Info
Ash and Jessy enjoy hump day from a new perspective.
6.4k words
4.95
8.9k
13

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia or a body that generally belong to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

Day 5

Ash woke up a little earlier than usual. He slid one hand down his pajama pants and one up to his chest. Yup, still a woman. He got out of bed and quietly walked to the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and slowly peeled his pajamas off. The woman in the mirror was no longer a stranger. She was him. Her body was familiar now, comfortable, he felt like he was in some way meant to look this way. He waved to himself.

He took a breath and thought, "Here goes... I wish I was man." He looked at the mirror. This was the first time he had actually seen the change. It was a little disconcerting. It didn't feel weird or painful, it felt more like his body was just moving rather than his very skeleton shifting as his hips slimmed and his shoulders got wider. He watched in awe as he changed back into a man. His dick and balls pushing out of his body as his vulva seemed to seal up and disappear.

This was the first time in five days he had been a man while at home. He paused, should he change back? Just to be sure he could? He wished he was a woman again and watched the change reverse. The weight of his breasts as they filled in was somehow reassuring. He cupped them for a moment before changing back into a man. He had yard work to do this morning and he wanted his manly body for that.

In the closet he threw on some boxers, an old work shirt, and some ratty pants. He padded downstairs and put on a pot of coffee before going outside to do some maintenance on the lawn and to haul the trash, compost, and recycling to the street. He waved at the next-door neighbor as they pulled in from working the nightshift. He loved how easily he moved things around, and how powerful being a man felt.

Back inside sipping his cup of coffee he thought about the benefits of being a man, and those of a woman. He couldn't really put one over the other. Maybe the woman won in the orgasm and cute outfits departments but being a man made so many tasks easier. He started a pot of oatmeal and went upstairs to get ready for the workday.

Jessy came downstairs after Ash had finished his breakfast. She came up behind him sitting at the bar and wrapped her arms around him, "Hmm all those muscles are back," she grabbed his pecs, "I miss your tits though." She grinned, "It looks like the wish worked."

She pulled down her pants showing that she had just her vulva. A moment later her cock started to grow. Ash watched her satisfaction as she grew it out and then made it go away again. Pulling up her pants she moved her hands to her shirt and pulled it up flashing him. "I don't recall making and wishes regarding my breasts, but these seem much more perky this morning." She raised an eyebrow. "Babe? Did you have something to do with this?"

Ash offered her a cup of coffee, "Well, I figured you gave me such a great rack, that I should return the favor and bring yours back to their glory days..." He smiled, "Were you wishing for a larger pair like mine?"

Jessy shook her head and took a sip of her coffee, "Nope. I like you having the biggest boobs and me having the biggest dick. Seems like that's how it should be in a fantasy."

Ash chuckled. "Ok hon, you win the biggest dick, I'll keep my boobs." He stood and made her a bowl of oatmeal. "What time are we going swimming this evening?"

Jessy took a few bites before responding. "Open lap swim starts at 4:30. If you want your own lane we should get there then. If it gets too busy, we can share, but for today you should probably have your own lane."

Ash agreed and decided to get an early start on work so he could have plenty of time to get ready. A quick stop to change out of his yard clothes into jeans and a slim white button down and he was seated at his desk. The next few hours flew by, he had two video calls, no one mentioned the slack channel. Business as usual.

When lunch time rolled around, he stood up to stretch. Jessy had already made her way to the kitchen. He followed her to the kitchen and found her making tuna sandwiches.

She smiled, "I was going to bring you lunch, unless of course you need something else before we have lunch?"

Ash looked at her, "You mean like yesterday's pre-lunch "break"?" Jessy nodded and stepped back, her dick already at half-mast and quite visible through her pants.

Jessy looked at Ash expectantly, "Not to pressure you, but... I'm kind of turned on, and you said you would..."

Ash looked at her dick and thought about it. He wasn't really in the mood like yesterday. But he had said he'd give her head; he just hadn't said when. He looked her in the eyes. She gave him a pleading look.

"Ok, pre-lunch head it is. Pull down your pants."

"Right here?"

"Why not? It's lunch time, having "lunch" in the kitchen just makes sense?"

Jessy pulled down her leggings, her cock flopping out, and standing out proudly. Ash got on his knees and pulled it into his mouth. The angle wasn't quite right, he had to crane his neck down.

Ash picked Jessy up by the hips and seated her on the counter, she gave a little squeal as he did. Sliding her length back into his mouth he went to work. It wasn't much different than when he was a woman. His hands were bigger, and he was able to wrap more of her cock in his hand. Her balls felt a little smaller in his larger hands and he used the extra grip to hold both easily and tease them while he sucked.

He worked his tongue around her glans testing the hole at the tip and sucking down any precum she produced. He started to bob up and down creating a tight seal as he did. Jessy's dick didn't seem quite as large in his mouth as it had previously, his mouth must be larger as a man.

Testing a thought that popped into his head, he pushed her deep, right to the edge of his throat. He gagged a little. He tried again, swallowing and was able to get the head into his throat, but it didn't go very far. He swallowed repeatedly and then pulled her back out to get a breath and pumped her shaft while working on the head.

Jessy watched Ash as he worked. The view was a little different, she missed watching his breasts move as he worshiped her dick, but his mouth was still magic. When he deep throated her, she was a little surprised and almost came when he swallowed. She held on for a moment longer when he pulled back, wanting to see if he would try again. When he didn't immediately try again, she put her hand on the back of his head and urged him to try again, applying gentle pressure. Ash got the message. Pushing his head forward until her dick met the back of his tongue, he swallowed the head of her cock and a little more slid into his throat. He kept pushing and swallowing, adding a hum as he stopped just short of the whole thing.

Jessy felt herself tense and her balls pull tight as she unloaded in his throat. Ash kept her there as he felt her shoot her load. He pulled back in time to catch the last squirt on this tongue. He swallowed and sat back on his heels. Jessy could see that he had enjoyed his part of the blow job by the hard on pressing outwards in his jeans.

"Babe?" she pointed at his dick? "Need help with that?"

Ash looked up at her, "Umm sure? You want me to go to the sofa, so you don't have to kneel on the floor?"

"Nope just stand up and get your dick out." She turned around and laid her chest on the counter presenting her vulva and balls to him. Ash got the message.

He stood and pulled down his jeans. Pointing his dick at her waiting pussy he shuffled forward and pushed inside her. The warm wet velvet of her vagina wrapped around his dick and he started thrusting. He didn't focus on her pleasure as much as he usually did. She had just gotten off and was offering herself for his pleasure, he wanted to take full advantage.

Ash knew that this position wasn't her favorite and that he couldn't thrust too deeply without hitting her wall, his recent experience of her battering his cervix was fresh in his mind. He used shallow quick strokes Pushing his dick into the front wall of her vagina hoping to hit her g-spot.

Ash could hear Jessy's cock slapping her leg as he thrust and grinned. He wrapped and arm around and started to stroke her shaft as he thrust. Jessy moaned at the dual sensations and tried to push back, meeting his thrusts.

A few moments went by, the only sounds were Ash's occasional grunts of effort, the slapping of skin on skin, the fapping sounds of Ash working Jessy's dick, and Jessy's moans. Jessy felt her second orgasm coming. His hand working her cock and her full vagina caused her to explode for a second time in minutes, spraying cum onto the cabinet. Ash stopped pumping her dick as he felt her orgasm subside and returned his hand to her hip to get a better grip. He felt his own orgasm quickly approaching, he increased his speed.

Keeping his dick from going too deep, he groaned as he pumped his load into Jessy. Slowing and pushing deeper with each stroke. He finally stopped. His dick twitching, as deep in Jessy as it could go. He hugged Jessy from behind.

"Your right, that was a good pre-lunch break." He could feel Jessy's legs trembling. He pulled out, "Why don't you go clean up, and I'll clean the kitchen."

Jessy mumbled, "Ok" still breathing hard. Ash pulled out and grabbed some paper towels.

Jessy took the offered paper towels, gave Ash a quick kiss and pulled up her panties and leggings so she could walk and shuffled to the powder room. Ash stepped out of his pants and cleaned up Jessy's issue. It took some work to find all the streams of cum but he finished quickly. He cleaned off his dick and balls with some wet paper towels and was about to step into his boxers when he stopped. Why stay a man for the rest of the workday? He was at home, with both wardrobes, he could do whatever he wanted, he could be whichever he wanted.

Five minutes later, Ash the woman brought the sandwiches into their home office. Wearing indigo leggings, a grey camisole, and the off-white button down he had been wearing earlier, sleeves rolled up, the top buttons open to just below his breasts showing some cleavage and making sure he didn't break the buttons off his shirt. Adjusting his desk again he got to work.

An hour later he was invited to another video meeting starting immediately. He shook his head; it was a necessary evil when you couldn't just grab a few people and talk in the office. But it seemed annoying to have folks just schedule a meeting while you were busy on something else. He crossed his fingers and opened the meeting. The other wishes had worked. Time to see if other people noticed he was a woman.

Video and mic on, he entered the meeting. Three men and one other woman were on the call. No one even blinked at his appearance. When he spoke, no one said anything about his voice or even seemed to notice. Everyone else seemed to just accept Ash as a woman. Ash was elated. Such a simple test and such a boring result. He was going to have to test this some other way.

The rest of the day flew by, no other meetings meant that he didn't have additional distractions. Before he knew it, it was 4 pm and it was time for him to get ready to go to the pool with Jessy. He found that getting ready was much faster than he had assumed. Just a towel and his new bathing suit. He slipped on the thong sandals and waited for Jessy to come downstairs.

Jessy finished up her last email and signed out. She didn't need to collect anything; it was all in her pool bag. She grabbed it and headed for the garage. Ash was waiting in the car. She glanced over at him. He looked a little nervous.

She didn't think it was about swimming, he was a good swimmer, it was probably about going out somewhere for the first time as a woman. There were definitely people at the community pool they knew, maybe even some of their friends. Jessy placed her hand on Ash's and squeezed. She smiled at him and gave him a reassuring look.

It seemed like only a few seconds had passed and they were in the parking lot getting out of the car. Ash hesitated before opening the door. He took a deep breath and then followed Jessy. She looked over her shoulder to make sure he was coming.

Inside they were greeted by the same little girl as yesterday. She beamed at them, "Mrs. and Mrs. Renee! I did my first swimming lesson! I was the best in the class!" Jessy stopped to ask about her lesson, Ash almost bumped into her. Mrs. And Mrs. Renee? Had he heard her wrong? The girl's mother came up behind her and greeted them. "Hi Jessy, Ashley. How are you ladies doing without the kiddos? Jealous they are getting to tour Europe without you?"

Ash was quiet, Jessy looked at him and responded they were jealous, but that the kids were having a great time and the quiet around the house was a nice change of pace. Ash was still processing everything; they hadn't even noticed that he wasn't a man. He'd be called Mrs., and a lady in the space of two minutes. He finally chimed in with something lame about not having to cook for the kids before they said their goodbyes and headed for the locker room.

Ash was so distracted that he made the turn for the men's room and only stopped, hand on the door, when Jessy called his name and motioned to him towards the women's room. Ash pulled his hand off the door and quickly followed Jessy to the women's locker room. Jessy giggled at him as she held the door,

"That was a bit close Mrs. Renee..." Jessy gave him a little slap on the ass.

Ash wasn't sure what he had expected from the locker room, maybe women in various stages of undress. It looked a lot like the men's locker room. The only difference was that there were more stalls, and dividers had been installed between the shower heads to give a little more privacy. It was empty at the moment and Jessy went right to a locker and started removing her clothes. Ash imitated her, choosing the locker next to Jessy and removing his clothing. He felt exposed after removing his leggings and cami. He quickly stripped out of his underwear and pulled up his blue and green one-piece. He made sure to pull the suit out of his butt crack and make sure that his lady bits were well covered. Jessy had watched him act like a teenaged girl, dressing quickly and hiding his body so no one would see him naked.

Jessy smiled at him and held out a towel and her extra goggles. "Babe, stop worrying. You saw what happened with Andrea, she has known you for years, she didn't even bat an eye and called you by name." She winked, "Besides, with boobs like that, how many people are actually going to look you in the eye?" Jessy grabbed her bag walked to the pool.

Thirty minutes later, Ash was doing a slow back stroke in the pool. He had been ok for the first fifteen minutes but had slowed down after that. Jessy was still moving at a steady pace, up and down the lane, stopping only to check her watch and add a swim buoy. He sighed. He needed to do this at least twice a week, he wanted to be able to keep up with Jessy, and as a woman, he just couldn't.

Ash marveled at how much more buoyant he was as a woman. He was sure it had to do with the extra body fat, but he had never been able to stay this stable in a back stroke in his male body. He loved the feeling of floating this way. It probably wasn't worth the trade off in strength and stamina he had as a man but it was much more relaxing than fighting to stay afloat.

As he swam slowly, he noticed a teenage boy sitting on the side of the pool. The boy seemed to be watching him. As he swam the boy tracked his movements and would flick his eyes away any time there was a loud noise at the dive well. Ash was now sure he was watching him. He slowly swam to the end of the pool and pulled himself out. He got out of the pool and walked over to their towels. When he turned around the boy quickly looked away. Ash sat on a bench to watch Jessy swim. The boy started stealing glances each time he thought Ash wasn't looking.

Ash was feeling more than a little uncomfortable. He was now sure the boy was just looking at his breasts. It didn't bother him at all when Jessy did it, but then she had a pair, and she was his wife. Ash ended up putting the towel around his torso to hide his body and the boy finally lost interest. Ash let out a breath he didn't even realize he was holding. His first experience with unwanted male attention and he was already nervous. It hadn't even been more than a teenager staring at his boobs. He was really going to need to get used to this. He couldn't freak out every time some guy undressed him with his eyes.

Jessy got out and grinned at Ash, "How'd it go? I saw you slow down and back stroke for a while."

Ash frowned, "Well, its official, I'm out of shape as a man and a woman. I think I need to start swimming with you every week. I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow." He sighed, "You ready to go or do you need to cool down?"

Jessy shrugged, "I already cooled down, if you are ready, we can shower and go home."

Jessy led the way to the showers. Ash watched her walk; her suit had a similar cut to his, high across the ass and showed off all of her hips. It was a little distracting, he had to admit.

In the locker room there were two women changing. Ash stole a glance and recognized a neighbor. She and her husband had recently moved into the area. Late twenties and had a body that most guys would consider "hot." Ash noted that she did look pretty hot in just her underwear and looked away.

He and Jessy went to the showers picking stalls next to each other. Jessy tossed him some shampoo to get the chlorine out of his hair and he lathered up still in his suit. The neighbor walked into the showers naked. She chose a stall across the showers from Ash.

Ash turned a little red. He was grateful when she turned around so she couldn't see him getting a little embarrassed. He felt like that boy had, here he was taking looks as a beautiful woman, afraid to get caught. He was about to get out of the shower when Jessy tossed her suit over the stall and let it drip while she washed her body. Not wanting to seem weird, he wasn't sure if women usually got naked in the showers, he turned around and removed his suit. He rinsed it and placed it next to Jessy's.

He used a little of the body wash Jessy slid under the stall. When he turned around to rinse his back, he caught the neighbor staring at him. She didn't notice that he caught her looking and continued to gaze at his breasts, her eyes migrating down to his pussy. Ash figured if she was looking, he could too.

She was petite, blond, creamy skin that she was trying to get tan if her light tan lines meant anything. She had nicely shaped breasts, probably a B cup with puffy pink nipples that were just a bit upturned. She seemed pretty toned, and her ass bubbled out a little bit. Her slim hips met at a blond landing strip. Ash looked away as she turned to wash her face. Turning off his shower he dried his hair and body. He wrapped the towel around him the way he'd seen Jessy do. The neighbor had turned around again and was watching him. She caught his gaze as he turned around and winked.

Ash wasn't sure what to do with that and walked to his locker and started putting on his clothes. Jessy arrived and did the same. They filled her swim bag with their wet suits and towels and headed outside.

In the parking lot Jessy turned to Ash, "Did you see our hot neighbor? What's her name? Jessica, Jennifer, Janelle, something like that."

Ash mumbled out a yes.

12