A Couple of Wishes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessy laughed, "Did she wink at you?"

Ash looked up, "How'd you know?"

Jessy giggled, "She always looks at me while I shower, so I'm sure she was watching you. She once caught me looking and gave me a wink. I'm not sure if she's bi or if she just likes to look." Jessy shrugged, "You already know I like to look."

Ash thought about the neighbor, she had been looking at him. He knew that he was hot enough to look at, he had wondered why she was looking.

"What are the rules in a women's locker room? In the men's side it's pretty much don't look at the dicks unless you want the other guys to think you are gay."

They got in the car. Jessy put on her seatbelt as Ash pulled out of the lot and started on the way home.

"Well, it's pretty much the same, it's pretty hard not to see a naked woman's breasts and when it's just girls nobody really hides them. You usually can't someone's vulva unless she bends over. So, you pretty much just see how they groom."

Jessy shrugged, "Most women don't hang out in their underwear like the movies or parade around naked. Usually, it's only the really hot ones showing off and the old women who just don't care anymore."

Ash took a right instead of a left. "Babe, where are we going?" Jessy asked.

Ash looked over at her, "The store, I figured we'd pick up some groceries while we are out." He thought for a moment. "Well, it seems like the only real difference in the women's vs the men's locker room is that one has men and the other women."

Jessy nodded, "A lot less dicks in the women's locker room."

They arrived at the store and gathered the necessary groceries. Ash attracted a lot of men's gazes. He tried to play it off but a few seemed to follow him from aisle to aisle. He told himself he was imagining things and kept shopping. Jessy appeared with the last items as the checked out. The cashier openly stared at Ash's breasts as he scanned items. He didn't look up at all when Ash handed him his value card. Jessy watched and shook her head. Ash felt uncomfortable but didn't say anything. He just paid and they left.

Jessy spoke up as they walked to the car, "You seem to be doing ok with all the guys ogling you."

Ash pushed the cart a little harder than necessary and almost hit their car as they arrived. "I'm really not comfortable with it. It's making me a little nervous to be honest. No one paid attention to me like this as a man. It's a bit off putting. Knowing it happens to women all the time and being the recipient of that attention are two very different things. I don't like it but I'm choosing to go out as a woman so, I'm going to have to deal."

Jessy helped put the final bag in the car and hugged him. "It sucks, doesn't it? When you have tits and an ass like that though... You're going to get more attention than you want, even if you dress plainly."

They got in the car, "Tell you what. Let's go somewhere you won't get negative attention."

Ash looked at her, "Where?"

"To get you some more makeup and maybe some nail polish. You're going to want some for our date tomorrow night." She put the store into her phone and gave him directions.

Forty-five minutes later Ash felt like he had stepped into and then back out of a different country. They had more types of makeup and brands than he ever knew existed. He had let Jessy and the clerk pick everything. They escaped with only, mascara, some eyeliner, blush, a tinted moisturizer, a mineral sunscreen that matched his skin tone, a little eyeshadow, three colors of nail polish, some lip gloss, and his first tube of lipstick. He was unsure about the whole thing, but Jessy assured him he needed at least that much.

Jessy then pulled him into the lingerie store across the street and led him to the strapless bras. Ash looked around. This time he hadn't attracted any dirty looks. The other women in the store just went about their business. Jessy pulled out a dusky flesh colored backless bra and handed it to him.

"You need this for tomorrow night. You can't wear a normal bra with that dress."

Ash took it to the check out. The saleswoman asked if he'd seen the sale on panties. Ash thanked her but told her the bra was all he needed.

On the way back home Jessy asked, "So, how did you feel on your first outing as a woman."

Ash thought about it. "It was different, different attention, different stores. No one questioned me and everyone treated me as a woman. From that perspective it was good. The wish was successful. I just need to get used to being a woman in public. It's a lot easier at home, nobody there but you, so there is no pressure. I'll just have to get used to it I guess."

He glanced at Jessy, "Did I do ok?"

She laughed, "Well you looked like a woman, you walked like a woman, and you sounded like a woman. Even without the wish nobody would know. When you are a woman, everyone else thinks you're a woman. You and I are the only ones that know that sometimes you're a man."

Ash thought about that for a moment. When he was in public now, thanks to the magic of the wishes if we looked like a man, everyone thought he was a man. When he looked like a woman, everyone thought he was. He, and Jessy, seemed to be the only ones that even knew he identified as male, let alone knew that until this week he had always been a man. It was exactly what he had wanted, but it was still weird. He loved being a woman when he was one, and he liked being a man when he was. This was going to take some work to resolve for himself. Sex was the easy part, being who you really feel you are? That was the hard part.

They arrived home and Ash busied himself making dinner. Something lighter this evening, a grilled chicken salad with mixed greens, apple, walnuts, and goat cheese. During dinner Jessy asked what he would like to do for the evening. Ash wasn't sure. Sex sounded good. He wondered if they should just spend an evening relaxing. He thought about last Friday. Then he would have thought that taking an evening off and not pushing for sex was an awful idea. Now, well, he still wanted to have sex with Jessy, but just an evening snuggling sounded good too.

"Honestly, I'm ok with whatever. Relaxing, maybe a little massage, watch something on streaming. I'm not saying I don't want sex... But I don't need to do it tonight." He mused.

Jessy smiled at him, "You sure? I thought you wanted to have sex every chance you had while the kids were gone and christen every room in the house?"

Ash shrugged, "Well we have a week and a half left. That's more than enough time, and unless you count the closets and the only one that's really big enough is ours." Jessy brought her hand to her chin and tapped her cheek while she chewed.

Swallowing she spoke, "Ok so here is my version of "whatever" for the evening. Hot tub, in your red suit. Massages for both of us. Then cuddling in bed. No sex. And. You have to be a man while I get my massage. I want those big strong hands."

Ash nodded in agreement. That all sounded relaxing. However, all of those things were going to make it tough not to end up having sex. Jessy had practically jumped him last time he had worn the red suit, a good massage often led to sex, and cuddling in bed, well...

Thirty minutes later, he was wearing the red bikini and Jessy was wearing a bathrobe. They walked to the hot tub and removed the cover. Ash stepped in while Jessy turned around to take off the robe. Ash laid back in the warm water and Jessy turned to face Ash. She was naked. Not a stitch on her, breasts thrust out proudly, vulva peeking out between her thighs. Jessy stepped up and into the water wearing a big smile.

"I don't have a string bikini, so I figured I'd just go naked." She smirked at him as she settled into the water.

Ash stared. Jessy had never gone naked in the hot tub before, even at his urging. She was just teasing him. He closed his eyes and tried to relax and not think about his sexy wife.

Jessy slid over and rested her hand on his thigh. She didn't try anything more aside from laying her head on his shoulder. Ash started to get turned on. He didn't say anything and just tried to enjoy the moment. Jessy leaned in and give him a little kiss and rubbed her breast against his arm. Ash pulled her close and cupped one of her breasts, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Jessy pushed off the bench suddenly and straddled his hips. She lifted his chin and kissed him hard. Ash wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, their breasts pressing together in the warm water. After a moment Jessy pulled back, smiled at him and moved to sit next to him again holding his hand.

Ash was now really turned on. He knew Jessy was too, it was probably his fault for saying no sex tonight. At least she didn't have her dick out. They sat there in the swirling water for another ten minutes before Ash made to get out of the tub. Jessy stopped him and stood, pulling him up to her lips. She kissed him and then followed him out of the tub. They put the cover back on and Jessy tossed her robe to Ash. Giving him a look, she turned and strode to the house. Ash watched her go. Their backyard was kind of private. But not private enough to strut through naked. The neighbors could definatley see into the back yard from their upstairs windows.

Ash followed her across the yard, still holding the robe. He almost tripped as he watched her ass sway across the yard. She opened the back door and waited for him. Ash stopped at the door and gave her breast a quick squeeze. Two could play this game.

He leaned in and gave her a heavy kiss. Pulling back, he smirked and walked inside. Jessy followed him and closed the door. Just inside he stopped and removed his bathing suit by the strings, letting it fall to the floor.

Jessy watched as Ash turned around, his breasts out and nipples hard. He smirked again and wished for his male body. Jessy watched as he changed. She focused on his crotch as his package grew out, his arousal obvious as his dick stood out from his body.

"Ready for your massage?" Ash waved her past him.

Jessy walked by and tugged on his dick. "Yes please..." and grabbed his hand leading him to their bedroom.

Jessy lay on the bed face down. Ash mounted the bed and straddled her ass, his dick landing in her crack. He leaned forward and started at her neck making his way down each arm and then moving to her back. He had to shuffle to change position once he reached her lower back.

Moving to one side he did each ass cheek. He could feel the moisture and heat between her legs as he started at each inner thigh. He worked his way down each leg and asked her to flip over.

He repeated his massage on each leg from the front, and then gently massaged each breast. Straddling her chest, his dick rubbing precum on her stomach.

Usually when they had done this in the past, they had skipped Ash's massage and gone right to sex. This time Ash stood and wished for his female body. He pulled at Jessy's hand, "Ready to switch?" Jessy reluctantly got up.

Ash lay face down and felt Jessy mount the bed. She started at his calves and worked up each leg, careful to work deep into his inner thighs rubbing just the edge of his labia. Ash knew she could feel the heat and moisture from his female sex. Jessy finished his lower body by taking a swipe at his vulva with one finger dragging from his clit to his vagina gathering moisture. Ash twisted his hips as she pulled away.

Jessy then worked his back from the shoulders down, working each ass cheek. She straddled his back to work his shoulders and arms. Her wet pussy pressing on his back.

Ash tried to focus on relaxing but just succeeding in getting turned on more. Jessy eventually asked him to turn over. She started from his calves up again, working his inner thighs hard while not touching anything directly. She skipped his stomach and gently massaged his arms and ended with his breasts.

Jessy's massage of his breasts was long and gentle. Ash knew he didn't need a breast massage, but it felt fantastic. If she had asked at that moment, he would have had sex any way she wanted but she just moved off of him and knelt on the bed next to him.

Jessy patted the bed in front of her motioning him to kneel in front of her. Ash did so and Jessy pulled him in for a kiss. Ash let himself get lost in the kiss and was surprised when he felt Jessy's hand cup his vulva and then start slowly circling his clit with her fingers.

He pulled back, "I thought you said no sex?"

Jessy smirked, "It's not sex, it's a massage. Now get to work, my clit isn't going to massage itself..."

She pulled him back into the kiss. Ash hesitated for a moment and then reached down and imitated Jessy. He had trouble concentrating on kissing and working her clit, so he just followed her lead. When she moved in a circle, so did he. Up down, left right like following a dance.

Ash felt a little like they were teenagers experimenting when their parents were out of the house. He smiled to himself while kissing Jessy. He would have liked to have done this with her as a teenager, exploring each other when they thought they could get away with it. He was glad he got to explore this side of himself with her now.

He reached a hand down and cupped her breast and pinched her nipple. Jessy gasped into his mouth. Ash leaned into it and thumbed her nipple as she ground her hips into his fingers. Ash could feel his orgasm coming and worked Jessy a little harder hoping to time their impending orgasms.

In the end Ash came first, squeezing his thighs shut and moaning into Jessy's mouth. He somehow kept his hand going and Jessy came, body shuddering, a moment later. They pulled back from their kiss breathing a little heavily. Ash pulled his hand back from her lower lips and licked his fingers. Jessy imitated him.

Ash looked her in the eye, "Ok, that was fun. I can honestly say the best message ever. I wasn't expecting the happy ending."

Jessy grinned. "Get ready for bed and snuggles?"

A few moments later they lay in bed naked. Ash back in his male body with Jessy as the big spoon, her dick pressed against his ass. Ash thought for a moment about letting her fuck his ass but let the thought go.

"No sex tonight" he thought. He drifted off to the soft sounds of Jessy's breathing.

12