A Couple Surprise Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, touch anywhere!?" Jennifer, thought. She was aroused at the idea, but also jealous that Jim had almost certainly had his fill of this lounge. And, Jennifer wasn't naive enough to think that the cookie jar was always a limit. Jennifer suddenly imagined Jim's fingers pumping in and out of Tanisha's moistness. It was not an...altogether unpleasant thought...

Jennifer wanted her own, private dance before Jim got anything, though. And, she wanted Jim to watch. It was both a form of punishment and her own, unshared experience before both her and Jim shared Tanisha's time. Jennifer wanted to draw some lines in the sand first: "The first dance is just for me - he has to watch. Then the second dance will be for him. Let's see what happens after that."

Unphased by any tension, Tanisha simply replied "Okay, honey. Each dance is an entire song. Since we're doing all-nude, each dance is $40. Is that okay?"

"Yes, that's great."

"Okay! So, first song doesn't start for another couple of minutes it sounds like. How about I get naked and give you a dance on the house?" Jennifer needed no encouragement - her mouth dried as she scanned Tanisha's hard body up and down with desire, and she simply nodded. At her nod, Tanisha swiftly removed her clothing. She even pulled off her leggings - but not her heels.

Jennifer had only moments to again admire this fit, ebony goddess her age before said goddess sat down and began gyrating her firm ass in Jennifer's lap. Feeling Tanisha's naked ass gyrating against her, Jennifer hissed a moan of pleasure: "Ooooooh". Jennifer also became aware of the warm, soft skin of Tanisha's legs against her own legs. Jennifer reflected that a woman's skin was much softer than a man's - she found the sensation electrifying.

"You like it?" Tanisha asked. "Yesssssss..." Jennifer hissed back. Tanisha leaned her head backwards over Jennifer's shoulder and gave Jennifer a wonderful view of her naked, muscular breasts. Jennifer found her hands had begun exploring Tanisha's body as Jim watched. His face may have been expressionless, but eyes twinkled of lust.

"Don't be shy baby." Tanisha grabbed Jennifer's hands which had been exploring her thighs and legs and instead placed them over her breasts. When Tanisha planted Jennifer's hands over her breasts, she could feel the soft skin of Tanisha's breasts. They were small, and the skin soft. But it was the sinewy muscle underneath the silky skin that Jennifer truly admired. Cupping the breasts, she gave a soft squeeze. "Ooooooh, I liiiiike thaaaaat..." Tanisha responded at Jennifer's touch.

Both curious and turned on, Jennifer then pinched Tanisha's ebony-black nipples between thumb and forefinger. Jennifer noted that each black nipple stiffed in response to her touches - it did nothing to dissuade her. "Oooooh, you sure know how to please a woman." Even as she gyrated her hips in Jennifer's crotch, Tanisha looked at Jim and then purred "You sure are a lucky guy..."

Brokering no further discussion, Tanisha stood up, spun around, placed her hands over Jennifer's shoulders, and then again sat on Jennifer's lap by placing her legs over Jennifer's. As soon as she sat down, Tanisha began to gyrate her hips up and down. Feeling the soft skin of Tanisha's legs rubbing her own thighs from each back-and-forth motion was setting her over the edge - she had now become uncomfortably aware that her panties were wet with arousal. She had not noticed them getting to that point, but now she was quite aware. Jennifer also became uncomfortably-aware that Tanisha's shaven kitty was separated from her own by only a few layers of fabric.

"You can suck 'em baby..." Tanisha purred, lustily. Figuring that Tanisha was referring to the nipples now mere inches from her mouth, Jennifer did just that. With one hand she secured herself by grabbing a handful of Tanisha's firm ass and then took one of Tanisha's nipples in her mouth. "Just like that baby..." Jennifer was encouraged by the soft moans of pleasure that came from Tanisha as her lips played over Tanisha's nipples.

Jennifer was also shocked at how soft the flesh of Tanisha's nipple was as she in turn nibbled it between her lips and rolled her tongue over it. She'd never taken another woman's nipples in her mouth - not really - and so this was a new experience. Glancing over at Jim, she could see that Jim was intently watching Jennifer's "new experience". Jennifer played with Tanisha's nipples until Tanisha decided to change things up. In only a few short moments, she managed to again stand up, grab an ottoman, place a hand on it, then place her feet next to Jennifer's ass, and then finally spread her legs to give Tanisha a spread-eagle view of her. Jennifer suspected Tanisha was going through a routine - not that she minded.

Even so, Tanisha made her feel unique and special. "You're turning me on, honey." Tanisha said. And Tanisha wasn't kidding - Jennifer could see Tanisha's cunt was glistening in the dim light. A devious smile appeared at the corner of Jim's mouth - he noticed, too.

Jennifer felt a sudden urge to dive forward and lick Tanisha's kitty. Jennifer suspected that Tanisha would let her - except that their song had apparently ended. Tanisha closed her legs and - turning to Jim - said "Your turn."

Tanisha undoubtedly could sense the dynamics of the situation. As the next song started - but before sitting in Jim's lap, Tanisha looked at Jennifer almost as if for approval. Whatever was in Jennifer's face that moment (likely lust-blushed cheeks) gave the "ok" to Tanisha. She placed her hands on Jim's shoulders, sat down, and began to grind her naked pussy into Jim's erection trying to escape from under his jeans.

Jennifer wasn't the least bit upset. She was, by now, caught only in throes of lust. She knew now why Jim and his friends had been coming to "Heaven's Belle's". If she was upset, it was now only because she should have been involved earlier. This place had removed the scales from her eyes - she had forgotten what true, primal, passionate lust was. The women here were sexual, beautiful, goddesses - she wanted them.

As Tanisha gyrated her ebony, nude hips on Jim, Jim intently looked down at his erection as it disappeared and reappeared under Tanisha's pussy each time she moved her hips back and forth. Jennifer also noted that one of Jim's hands was placed over one of Tanisha's breasts. She could not blame him. Watching the two enjoy themselves, Jennifer slid a hand underneath her panties and began to pleasure herself. Tanisha took note of it too, if her wicked smile her in Jennifer's direction was any indication.

"MMMmmmm...ya'll is sure turning me on...I could use some help over here, honey..." Tanisha said, looking in Jennifer's direction. Unsure of what exactly to do, Jennifer groped at Tanisha's breast that was as-of-yet unoccupied. "Ooooooh...yesss..." Tanisha hissed, before placing her own hand over her own clitoris, and motioning it in circles. Jennifer found Tanisha's moans inexplicably sexy.

Jennifer also found the entire situation surreal. Here she was, in her first strip club, watching her husband being dry-humped by a woman whose breast Jennifer was groping - and both women were masturbating themselves. It was intensely erotic - but it didn't last long. In no time at all, Tanisha's throaty moans turned into a squelched one - and her body shuddered in the unmistakable throes of an orgasm.

"See? It ain't just me." Tanisha's wicked smile sent erotic shivers through her. "But that's it for our two dances. Ya'll wanna continue?"

Jennifer wanted to continue - she almost said yes - but she couldn't let Jim off the hook quite that easily. "No, Tanisha, that was fucking hot...but we have a long night, still." Jim's surprised look as his stiff cock pressed into Tanisha was almost comical. He certainly had expected more. "Okay, honey. It'll be $80."

Jennifer produced the requisite money - plus ample tip - and handed it to Tanisha. "That was fuckiiiiing HOT. Tanisha, I'll be back sometime - without my husband. You and I can a bunch of dances, then." Tanisha smiled deviously at that, before putting the money away and putting her outfit back on.

"Ya know, it's amateur night. I sure think you could tear it up. Here, let me show you both out." Tanisha had put her outfit back on with surprising alacrity - Jim was seemingly still trying to hide his raging erection under the waist band of his jeans.

Part 3:

Jim and Jennifer were back at their old table. She was flushed - and still more than a little wet - from her incredible dance with Tanisha. Jim, too, was flushed. She could see the redness of his cheeks, and the feverish look in his eyes.He was going to be more flushed before the night was out, she was sure.

A familiar voice came over the intercom: "Ladies and gentlemen! Give it up for the beautiful Crystal! Crystal everybody!" The beautiful - and curvy - latina who apparently went by the name of "Crystal" gathered her belongings and left the stage to a fair amount of applause.

"Next up, we have quite the treat for you! The lovely Shelly has offered to show us what she's made of! Now guys, it is amateur night, and the lovely ladies of amateur night are here to have fun just like us. So let's make her feel comfortable and welcome - she's the first brave amateur of the night!"

A woman in the front row stood up and waved her arms. Turning to face the crowd behind her, she shouted "WOOOO!" - the crowd loved it. This woman - around 40 - got far more applause than the exquisite Crystal had. Jennifer reflected the crowd was actually quite supportive.Shelly was barely above-average attractive - even for her age - and yet she had commanded much more enthusiastic applause than the far-more-beautiful Crystal. Jennifer, too, loudly-whistled her support.

As Shelly approached the stage, Jennifer noted her outfit. She was wearing white stilettos. Her stilettos were the only item of clothing that screamed "Stripper"; the rest of her attire was completed by jeans and a blouse.

Nonetheless, Shelly enthusiastically entered the stage and began gyrating - to much applause. She did not - or could not - twirl about the pole such as Tanisha had, but she made do. Shouting "WOOOO" again, she placed her hands at the bottom of her shirt.

A coordinated chant of "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" erupted. The patrons of the club now seemed more like hooligans of an unruly soccer match than patrons of a seedy strip club - but Shelly loved it. Jennifer, for her part, was having fun - as was Jim, if his wry smile was any indication. In one, sudden, deft, motion, Shelly lifted the blouse over her head. The crowd erupted - even the strippers were in on it.

Under her blouse, Shelly had a black bra on. With a wink and a smile, Shelly again awaited for the crowd's rowdy encouragement before removing her bra. And when she did, Jennifer felt - something...maybe relief? Shelly's breasts were saggier than her own They jiggled as Shelly lifted her shirt, but not in the way Jennifer imagined fantasies were made. And yet, Shelly had *it*. And somehow, that made Jennifer feel good.

Jennifer found Shelly's confidence refreshing. At the very least, Jennifer would certainly say she was more attractive than Shelly - and yet Shelly had the confidence to strip down in front of these strangers. Jennifer would not have expected it, but the crowd enthusiastically supported Shelly. Everyone was having a blast.

Jennifer resigned herself - she was going to volunteer. Without a word, she stood up from her table. Jim seemed to sense what was happening. Reaching his hand to grab hers, he blurted "Jen...no - don't." Jennifer shot him a glare that signaled all she needed to say. Dodging his grip, she walked over to the DJ's booth and signed her name up as the next amateur dance.

Jennifer watched the remainder of Shelly's stage dance. It was a short affair. Shelly had apparently not felt the need to take off her pants - let alone her panties. Instead, she opted to trot around on stage, occasionally grabbing her breasts and nipples. Even then, the crowd loved it. Once, Shelly had even gyrated her hips in a patron's lap - it had been the loudest moment of the night thus far.

"Ladies and gentlemen! What a show or what! Am I right? Give it up for the wonderful, the amazing, the beautiful SHELLLLLLYYYYYY!" More crowd cheering, and Jennifer girded herself to be next.

The DJ's void cut into the crowd's cheering: "What a night. Shelly started us off, but we have another volunteer with us tonight! Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the beautiful, the classy, the sizzling JENNNIIIIIFEEEER!" For a moment, Jennifer's courage had wavered, but the rowdy applause renewed her resolve. She stepped on to the stage.

On stage, she became acutely aware of every eyeball in the room fixed on her every motion. That included Jim - whose frown made him look decidedly unhappy. "Good." she thought. "Let him remember that I'm a sexual being too."

Unsure of what to do once on stage, Jennifer opted to bob her hips to the beat of the song booming in the club. Like Shelly before her, Jennifer seemed to garner vigorous enthusiasm from the crowd. Jennifer saw that the strippers - Tanisha included - were making their enthusiasm heard.

Jennifer found - perhaps uncomfortably - that she really liked the attention. She felt strangely-powerful in that moment. But also, equally beautiful. Desired. "Fuck it." Jennifer thought, and lifted her t-shirt over head exposing a purple, lacy bra.

With very-real adrenaline coursing through her body, Jennifer became delirious in the moment. After removing it, she spun her shirt around in her hand and let it fly at a nearby patron who caught it - to an incredible roar of approval. Again bobbing her hips, she grabbed her bra and waited for the signal. The chant of "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" was all she needed to hear before removing it too.

Jennifer felt strangely-powerful there, in that room, with all the patrons' eyes on her. She noticed - satisfactorily - that many men were ogling her breasts. She grabbed the pole, briskly walked around it, and grabbed a breast in hand. Everything she did, the crowd ate up to rowdy approval. Except Jim. Jim's face betrayed that he was extremely uncomfortable. "He's going to be more so in a second."

Jennifer kicked off her shoes and took off her socks quickly before smiling at the crowd. She was loving the attention. She then took her thumbs and placed them under the waistband of her jeans followed and made a dramatic shrug. "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" Jennifer unzipped her pants, spun around, and bent over. She gave the crowd full view of her purple panties as began bucking her hips to slowly pull off her pants. She remembered now that her purple thong was likely to still be noticeably-damp from her dance with Tanisha. "Let them notice." She thought, growing in her confidence.

Each shrug of her hips brought her pants down farther until she eventually had her pants down to her ankles. With her pants off, she kicked them aside to the loudest cheers yet of the night. Every ounce of shyness; every ounce of uncertainty had melted away. Jennifer stood there in front of a room of cheering strangers wearing only a purple thong. She felt powerful.

While on stage, and not knowing what else to do, Jennifer decided to replicate some of Tanisha's dance moves - she secured herself with one hand behind her, opened her legs, and gave everyone a spread eagle view of her. This move, in particular, had the crowd so riled up that she couldn't hear the music anymore over the enthusiasm of the cheers. As she pushed her hips back and forth out towards the crowd, one patron in particular caught her eye: a handsome youth in his 20's with sandy-blonde hair and a square jaw. Standing up from her position, she then sauntered over to him. Wordlessly, she sat in his lap by placing her legs over his to face him. Her face was only inches from his own. He grinned up at her.

Emboldened, Jennifer pulled her panties aside to show him that she was clean-shaven, before grabbing his hand and placing it over one of her bare-breasts. Without hesitation, he cupped her breast. His grip felt decidedly different - not necessarily better or worse - than Jim's grip. Even as the crowd continued their unbridled enthusiasm, she looked in the back-row to see veins forming in Jim's forehead. He was overcome with jealousy - or anger - or both. Let him.

Gyrating on the man's lap, she leaned in and told this dashing youth "Let's get a dance after." His nod signaled agreement, and she leaned forward for a kiss. As she leaned her body forward, she could that the youth's cock was stiffening and pressing into her. Delirious and determined for a kiss, she nonetheless suspected a kiss was over the line - and it was if the bouncer's obvious step towards the stage was any indication. Breaking off the kiss, Jennifer winked at the bouncer to let him know that she acknowledged her misstep. Breaking away from the youth's lap (and his sexy erection), Jennifer stood up and walked back to the stage. One glance at Jim and she knew that he was a volcano ready to erupt. But she wasn't done. Not nearly.

Back on stage, she felt sexier and more powerful than ever. As she locked eyes with the dirty-blond youth - and without even bothering to tease the crowd - she pulled off her panties down and kicked them towards the strapping young man. In response, he grabbed the panties and held them up as the crowd yet again erupted in cheers. She was now completely-naked. Jennifer felt delirious - she was having the time of her life.

Jennifer again lowered herself on to the stage by steadying herself with one hand and began bucking her hips out towards the crowd to give them a spread-eagle view of her. Specifically, she opened her legs towards the dirty-blonde youth as she studied his reaction. He smiled at her before his eyes fixated directly on her still-wet pussy. Just for good measure, she placed her remaining hand and spread her pussy to show him. She didn't need to look at Jim to know how he was doing. And by now, he had to have noticed that she was very-clearly "flirting" with the dirty-blonde youth.

Just then - in her delirium and with the crowd cheering her on - she slid a finger inside of her. As wet as she was, it was effortless to do so. Removing the now-wet finger and placing it on her clitoris, she began to move her clitoris in circles as the the youth watched her intently.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! Give it up for Jeeeeeniffeeeer!" Jennifer suspected that she had crossed a line by masturbating on stage, and the DJ figured that his announcement was the cleanest way to make her stop. To boisterous enthusiasm, Jennifer stood up, gathered her purple bra and thong, and put them back on before walking off the stage.

Purposefully not looking in Jim's direction, Jennifer ran over to the seat of the dashing young man who had just returned her thong, and grabbed him by the hand. She smiled before simply saying "Let's go!" before hurriedly leading the dashing youth to the standard dance area.

Part 4:

Jennifer wasted no time. No sooner had the youth sat down in his chair than Jennifer similarly sat down in his lap facing him and began to gyrate her hips. "That was fucking HOT," he said, "I've never seen anything like that!" "Mmmmmm" was Jennifer's reply as she again enjoyed the sensation of the man's erection pressing into her from under his pants.

She grabbed the youth's hands and placed them over her bra. "Feel me up, sexy." He immediately cupped her breasts, and began squeezing. "Mmmmm, just like that."

Jennifer's hip gyrations became concerted grinds. Before, she could feel his erection brushing against her panties, or her leg depending on the angle. But now, she pushed her cunt into his erection with each motion of her hips - she could feel his erection pushing into her as it brushed against her clitoris with each grind. It felt dangerous; erotic; thrilling. Each grind she pushed into him harder, each grind sent more jolts of erotic energy through her.