A Couple Surprise Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that feels good..." Jennifer said, as her back arched, and her eyes rolled back. "You're making me moist..." At that, he replaced a hand with his lips and began to blow warm air through the fabric of her bra. The warm air caused her nipple to stiffen. She wondered if Jim could see what was happening.

Jennifer stood up, faced away from the youth, and again placed her hips into him before once again gyrating her hips. His hands took no time at all to find her breasts - they again passionately kneaded her. Only this time, the squared-jawed youth used a free hand to rake the inner thighs of her legs. Whatever he was doing, it sent electric shocks through her: "OOoooh...Oh my god...Oh fuck...don't stop..."

Jennifer couldn't take it anymore. She needed sexual relief - and she was going to have it. She had been repressed for too long. "Quick, let's go to the VIP room you and I."

The youth's face lit up with lust, but only momentarily: "You're not allowed to give me dances back there..."

"It's okay, we won't ask for permission." Again grabbing his hand, she hurriedly led him to the VIP lounge. No one stopped her as she swiped aside the curtain, found a free room, and signaled for the youth to sit down on the couch.

"Wow, this is fucking hot." The youth stated. Yes. Yes it was.

"Okay, my only rule is no hands in the cookie jar. You can touch wherever you want except the cookie jar - if I'm uncomfortable with anything, I'll let you know."

"Okay." Came his dry-mouthed reply. With his acknowledgement, she removed her thong and panties. Without hesitation, she again sat in the youth's lap, facing him.

Like before, his erection pushed into her from beneath the fabric of his pants. But it was a much better sensation than before. Each grind caused her to emanate a moan of pleasure as she could now feel the tip of his huge cock ever-so-slightly enter her during each movement of her hips. His own labored, passionate, breathing was music to her ears. His own breathing intermingled with her own. The only interruption came when she felt his fingers move to her nipples and pinch down before teasing them. "Ooooooh..."

"Grab my ass..." she said. The youth, ever-dutiful, did. Both hands let loose of her nipples and grabbed handfuls of her ass. His grip was strong. It was passionate. "Oh god, I'm wet..."

"Here, remove these..." Jennifer paused the passionate lap dance only long enough to work with the youth to pull his pants off. He could not get them off quickly enough for her. But, eventually he had them off - and a hard cock raged under the fabric of his boxer briefs. "Oh my...I want it..." Jennifer said, before hovering the bare flesh of her cunt over the cock and resting her weight.

Now more than before, she could feel the sensations of his cock threatening to enter her with each grind. The thin fabric of his boxer briefs were already soaking wet with her arousal, and so she could feel the raging warmth of his cock against her skin. The youth again grabbed her ass, and used the grip to pull her into him with each passionate grind.

Her back arched, and her eyes rolled back. By now, she was undoubtedly releasing loud, passionate moans - but she barely noticed. The only thing that mattered in that moment was her own pleasure. She took her arms and placed them around the handsome youth's back while he did the same with her. Their hips ground into each other with a passionate fervor.

She leaned forward to kiss him. Without hesitation, the youth's lips met hers and she felt his tongue enter her mouth. She met his tongue with her own, and enjoyed the most passionate kissing she had experienced in years.

"Here. Take these off." She said between kisses, tugging at his boxer briefs. "They're getting in the way." The youth bucked up his hips and pulled them down. As he did, she stood up, faced away from the youth, and placed her feet on the couch. There was something erotic about feeling his cock brush against her bare ass as she faced away from him. Indeed, she even felt his precum stick to her as his cock brushed against her ass.

With one hand, she grabbed his meaty cock. It's fiery warmth and soft skin greeted her eagerly. Still hovering her hips above the youth, she guided the tip of his cock to her drenched pussy lips.

"Fuuuuck..." The youth gasped. She found the sounds of his pleasure satisfying, but only half as much as the fleshy, juicy, sounds that came from rubbing the the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy. "Mmmmmm...your hard cock is so gooood...you're making me so wet, baby..." In truth, the feeling of his cock rubbing and down her lips almost sent her over the edge, but she wanted more.

At last, she guided the tip of his cock to press directly against her lips and pressed her weight down. A hiss of pleasure came from her as she felt the youth's cock stretch her out and slide part of the way into her. With an up-down-motion of her hips, his cock was almost all the way inside her. "Ohhhhhh FUCK!" The youth groaned as she felt his hands tightly grab her waist. Another up-and-down motion and she now felt his cock slide all the way inside her. "Mmmmm...unnnnh..."

The square-jawed, handsome youth wasn't much more well-endowed than Jim. Not really. He was neither much larger, nor longer. Nonetheless, she knew now that she had been missing out - it felt incredible to have a new cock filling her, stretching her out. She looked down between her legs and warched as she slid up and down over his shaft. She was, by now, soaking his cock in her wetness - each time she slid up, she could see it glistening in the soft lighting of the VIP lounge.

Jennifer was close to having the most explosive orgasm she'd had in a long time. If the increasingly-labored groans of the youth were any indication, he was too. Jennifer had planned none of this - and yet here she was in euphoric pleasure. Perhaps it was the taboo nature of her night, or that she had been repressed...or maybe it was the spontaneity of it all...but she was indeed having the best sex of her life. To take her over the edge, she took a finger and placed it on an engorged clitoris before rubbing it in vigorous circles.

Then, everything happened at once. Chaos erupted as the curtain of their private room swept aside and a scantily-clad stripper entered followed by Jim.

Part 5:

"HOOOOLLLLYYY shiiiiit!" Her tone incredulous, the stripper stood where the curtain once was. "What the fuck Jen!" Standing adjacent to the stripper, Jim's anger was legitimate...but his face betrayed that he was also turned on at what he saw. Even in the chaos, Jennifer mentally noted that the stripper oozed deviant sexuality.

The youth was slow to realize what was happening, but when he did, he almost pulled his cock out of her in a surprised panic. "No, keep going baby...yessssss...just like that..." Jennifer assured the youth. To make her point, she leaned her back against the wavering youth and began pumping her hips into him with increased pressure. "Close that curtain; enjoy the show." Now, more than ever, Jennifer felt euphorically powerful.

The stripper who had entered with Jim stared at her mouth agape as she closed the curtain and sat down in the sofa across from her. Her mouth may have been agape, but she clearly was enjoying the show. Jim, on the other hand...his contorted face gave away mixed feelings as he also sat down.

Jennifer upped the ante by beginning to forcefully slamming her hips into the youth each time she slid up his shaft. With her legs widely spread, both stripper and Jim could clearly see the youth's cock disappear and reappear with each primal movement of her hips. Both Jim and stripper leaned forward as if to study the cock more closely. Having both of them in her thrall aroused her even more. "Oh...my...god..." the stripper whispered. "Oh...GOD" Jennifer replied.

Jennifer had never been so wet. She felt a river of juices flowing from her. Th thought of all those juices accruing at the base of the sandy-haired youth's cock sent shivers through her - perhaps Jim could see it all accruing. As she thought it, her back arched and her eyes rolled back. In response, the youth grabbed a breast in hand and began to powerfully knead it.

As if to augment the sights, her moaning grew louder and louder. The sounds of it mingled nicely with the fleshy slapping sounds that boomed each time her ass landed in the youth's crotch. Soon, the sounds of her pleasure became the obvious sounds of an orgasm.

As she shuddered in pleasure, the youth seemed encouraged. With both hands now on her waist, he began quickly pumpig his hips into her during her prolonged orgasm. "OH FUCK! Harder! Mmmm! Yes! FASTER!" The youth did as instructed - she could now feel his balls slapping against her pussy with each thrust. She had never heard the raw, primal sounds of truly rough sex before.

The sounds didn't last long. Recovering control after her orgasm, Jennifer watched the stripper as she in turn watched her being fucked. As she turned her head towards the stripper, she felt a change in the youth. His groans grew shorter; crisper. Turning to study Jim, she saw a lusty twinkle in his eye. She had long suspected Jim was quite the deviant - his focused gaze on her fucking another man proved her right.

Suddenly, the youth's hands grabbed her tightly and he forcefully pushed his hips up into her. With hips pressed tightly together, he then locked them in place with a powerful grip. She gasped and bit her lip in pleasure as she could feel the youth's cock deeper than ever. With the youth's rock-hard cock now embedded deep within her, she felt it begin to pulsate as it released wave after wave of cum deep in her.

While the youth held her hips to his, she ground her hips back and forth as if to coax yet more cum from the youth. "Cum in me baby...fill me up...yesssss...like that..."

When the youth had recovered from his orgasm, he quickly reassessed his situation. His hands, still on her hips, passionlessly pushed her aside. As his wet cock slid from from her, so too did much of the youth's cum. The thought of his seed in her excited her greatly. It was even more thrilling to study Jim's face as he watched globs of another man's seed slide from her.

Panicked, the youth turned to Jim and stood up. Unlike his body language, the youth's erection seemed proud. Covered in both her wetness and his cum, it gleamed in the faintly-lit room.

Wordlessly, the youth pulled his pants on and hurriedly left the room. "That was fucking HOT!" The stripper sitting beside Jim seemed exhilarated by what she had just seen. Jim sat wordless - perhaps from shock, or disbelief...or maybe ashamed that he found himself so aroused by it all. Whatever he may have thought remained hidden in his silence. His body, though, hid nothing. An erection was clearly protruding from under his pants.

Jennifer stood and sauntered towards Jim and his visible excitement. He looked handsome sitting there, part sulking, part eager. Each step she felt more of the youth's juices dribble from her. She liked the sensation.

As she slowly moved towards Jim, the stripper leaned back and studied Jennifer, laughing in disbelief. "Holy shit! That was wild! What the fucking FUCK? You know, you should get out of here before you get in serious trouble..."

Turning to the stripper, Jennifer raised an eyebrow and replied "Oh?". It was a tone that implied she didn't care. In truth, the danger of being caught had done much to turn her on.

"So um, okay. Um, hey...Jim here prepaid the club for several dances. Once we got in here, he told me we were gonna look for you." Jim silently nodded in agreement. "Look. It will attract attention if you go out alone, or if we all leave before our dances are up. We could just hang out for a few songs so you don't get in trouble." As she said it, the stripper gave Jennifer a daring look.

For the first time, Jennifer really looked the stripper over. She was short, early 20's, curvy and fit. Her light skin popped out in the dull light of the room; her raven-black hair seemed to blend into the shadows. She was wearing matching sheer cream-colored bra and panties from which Jennifer could clearly distinguish both nipples and vulva. She was beautiful.

"My husband already paid for some dances, did he?" Jennifer purred, running a hand across Jim's shoulder.

"Your husband?!" The stripper hissed incredulously.

"Sorry about earlier, Jim...I got a little carried away. You'd been having so much here without me, I wanted to make up for lost time. How about you pay for a few more dances with the lovely lady here? I want to give her a few dances, first - before you get any. I promise you won't regret it..."

Jim still looked equal parts confused, ashamed, and excited. Nonetheless, he seemed eager as he agreed to pay for more dances.

Jennifer turned to the ethereally-beautiful stripper and asked "What's your name?" "Candy."

"Candy, would you like some dances?" Even as question left Jennifer's mouth, she was leaning as if to sit in Candy's lap. "Yes..." came the reply Jennifer wanted. Candy sat on the couch and melted into it.

Jennifer was winging it, truly. Given that, she couldn't blame Jim if thought it had all been planned. It had certainly played out that way. His strange, confused look as she instructed him to sit next to Candy seemed to confirm it. "Hands to yourself" she teased Jim. Truthfully, she wanted to watch Jim cum in this stripper - but first, she had to seduce her. In this moment, she felt like a god. A beautiful, desired, erotic, powerful sex god.

Jennifer started with her seduction of Candy by sitting in her lap and rubbing her hands up and down the area just under her should blades. Jennifer became acutely aware of the warm, soft sensation of Candy's legs as her own legs rested on them. One look at Candy and Jennifer knew she was a freak - the fact that she was allowing a lap dance from Jennifer after what she just did was just confirmation. Candy didn't even seem to mind that some of the dirty blonde youth's was likely getting on her. Hell, for all Jennifer knew, maybe it turned her on.

"Were you turned on watching me?" Jennifer asked, rubbing her hands all over Candy. "Yesss..." Candy hissed back. Jennifer didn't bother to say anything else - she simply leaned in for a deep kiss. Unsurprisingly, Candy met her kiss passionately. In the throes of their passionate kiss, Jennifer untied Candy's bra and tossed it aside. Wasting no time herself, Jennifer felt Candy respond by tracing a finger up and down the wetness of her pussy. The raven-haired beauty had been easier to seduce than Jennifer could have hoped for.

Her pussy was especially sensitive after the youth, and the sensation of Candy's finger sent shocks through her. Jennifer's moans would have been louder, but they were muffled by Candy's passionate kissing. Even so, Jennifer knew it was time to stop teasing Jim. It was time that he got his, tool. Never breaking away from Candy, Jennifer's hand darted to Jim's Cock. Jim knew what the signal meant - he quickly pulled down his pants and briefs to expose his raging cock.

Managing to never break her kiss with Candy, Jennifer gripped the cock tightly and gave it a few hurried pumps. She only broke off her kissing to playfully suggest that Candy should "do the honors." And Candy did - she sat up, got on her knees and elbows, and dutifully engulfed Jim's cock in her mouth before bobbing it up and down. Jim's head wordlessly rolled back in pleasure before emitting only a soft groan.

Jennifer got up from the couch only to position herself behind Candy. From her angle, Jennifer could see only Candy's voluptuous, light-skinned ass. Having never seen another woman this up close and personal, Jennifer took some time to admire it before grabbing the thin fabric of Candy's thong, pulling it aside, and placing the tip of her middle finger at the outermost edges of Candy's exposed kitty. To Jennifer's surprise, Candy's hips bucked back as if to swallow the finger in Candy's pussy.

Taking the hint, Jennifer slid her finger - easily - inside Candy's sopping wetness. "How had Candy become so wet so fast?" Jennifer wondered in both admiration and lust. Jennifer had frequently pleasured herself, but the sensations were somehow wildly different with another woman - like many times this night, Jennifer was experiencing a first. She had never fingered a woman before...yet, here she was, alternatively sliding her finger into the woman knuckle-deep and out to the fingertip before again starting the cycle.

Caught up in her erotic fascination of the moment, Jennifer was caught off-guard with Candy's orgasm. The contracting muscles of Candy's vagina over her finger had come suddenly, but she realized what it was quickly enough. "So that's what it feels like?" Jennifer mused.

Deciding to try yet another first, Jennifer pulled out a sopping wet finger, leaned in, and stuck her tongue into Candy. She was again surprised by the sensations. There was a pleasant musky smell, and Candy's warm wetness tasted tangy...but still sweet. As if by instinct, Jennifer began licking up and down. In response, Jennifer heard a vacuum-like sucking motion as Candy's head involuntarily pulled away from Jim's cock and emitted a moan in pleasure.

Jennifer decided it was time. She would have to do this again. That is, taste other womens' sweet, tangy, wetness. Just now, the night had gone on long enough. Pulling herself away from Candy's wetness, she leaned forward and purred into Candy's ear "I'd like to watch you fuck my husband. Reverse cowgirl."

Candy responded dutifully. She wordlessly got up, removed her final article of clothing, and effortlessly slid her weight down to engulf Jim's stiff cock. Jennifer amusingly noted that Candy's pale face was now entirely blushed cherry-red. Jennifer stood up only long enough to sit down next to the couple and closely watch Candy pump her weight up and down Jim's cock. She found it strangely enchanting watching her husband's wet cock move in and out of another woman.

Jim's hands had found Candy's waist, of course - much as they often found Jennifer's in the same situation. But Candy found that she truly enjoyed watching the heave of Candy's breasts with each pump; the subtle jiggle of her nipples. She also noted the engorged red vulva of Candy - even redder than her face. And the moans. The moans were so sexy. She would have never guessed, but she found watching Jim like a voyeur was intensely erotic.

Of course, Jim was lost in his own world; his own pleasures. After a while, he took a hand and cupped a breast. Later, he took the same hand and put it between Candy's legs placing a finger on her clitoris and began to rub it in circles. Candy's head rolled back over Jim's shoulder and her legs opened in response.

Candy watched it all intently. It was equally surreal, erotic, and dangerous watching Jim fuck this stripper in this club. Eventually, she noted that Jim was beginning to pump his own hips into Candy's thrusts. As his pumps became more frantic, so too did Candy's. The moaning became louder and louder until all at once came a deafening silence. Jim's hands darted to her waist and pulled Candy into him so passionately that his imprints remained in her soft flesh moments after.

When his head rolled back and he began to cum into Candy, both women encouraged him. Jennifer even found herself lunging forward and kissing Jim as he spurt his cum into Candy. Jim's lips met hers, and she felt his tongue inside her mouth. She won't forget that kiss anytime soon - it was passionate. Raw. Primal.

When Jim's pleasure was over at last, Candy stood up to clean herself off and don her clothing. As she stood up, Candy noted - with no small amount of erotic pleasure - Jim's seed spill out of her and onto both Jim's cock and the couch.