A Couple Visit Domme Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she led Jack behind Chris's red-striped bottom and held her cheeks open for his stiff member to slowly enter her anal opening. Chris cried out more from his pubic hair grazing her sore, striped bottom than from his fucking her asshole.

Jack, for his part, found Chris's rectum nice and tight, but it had been loosened by the previous entry of the ginger fig. The residue of the liquid given off by the ginger did give Jack's cock a bit of a sting but he was thoroughly enjoying invading Chris's bottom, not long after Karen had surprisingly allowed Laura and him to copulate.

He felt himself getting aroused even more and knew he would likely cum again from the tightness of the rectal sleeve into which he was thrusting.

"Miss Karen, may I have permission to cum?" he asked very respectfully.

Karen liked the way he sought her assent. "Yes, in fact, I'd like you to spurt inside as soon as you are able," she answered.

Although this did increase the mental pressure on Jack to ejaculate, the tightness and warmth of Chris's back channel did the trick and he soon exploded deep inside her colon. After two outings, he was indeed spent and soon his flaccid member was falling out of Chris's cozy bottom.

Karen was ready with an adult-sized diaper which she placed around and under Chris's bottom so that the immediate leakage from her bottom would not dribble all over. She carefully taped the diaper and told Chris not to tamper with it.

Chris was duly humiliated by Karen's swift and strict punishment, although at one level she craved it, as well as the embarrassment of being so thoroughly shamed in front of Laura and Jack. She felt her arousal surge with the diaper around her loins and her anal opening and poop chute sore from the two invasions. Although Karen might punish her even more if stains from her orgasming were obvious when changing Chris's diaper, Chris let herself go and started to feel that much better.

Karen now gave Laura and Jack permission to put their underwear and clothing back on. Chris was told to remain in her diaper, with only her bra on. When the couple had dressed, Karen came over, kissed each of them on their lips, and told them she had been so pleased to meet them.

"Thank you, Miss Karen," Laura said with a happy look on her face, "for taking the time to put us through our paces and for letting us enjoy each other as well. We'd like to have you and Christine visit us soon so we can reciprocate. In about a week, I suspect the lines on my bottom will have faded. This was a wonderful experience for us."

Jack agreed with what his wife said and also thanked Karen again.

Then Karen escorted them to the door and wished them a good evening.

Chris was worried about how angry Karen had been and feared that her punishment might not be over yet. Karen returned to the living room and told Chris she could stand up. Chris looked a sight wearing the diaper and her lacy bra, which confirmed that she was definitely older than the average diaper wearer.

Karen told her to stay where she was and soon returned. She raised her skirt and took her pretty pale lilac hicut panties down. Then she placed one leg up on the end of the couch and reached down to pull the string and extract a large soaked tampon. She placed it in a paper towel she had brought back with her. Then she motioned to Chris to come over.

Chris knew from experience that Karen wanted her to lick her vaginal opening clean and then to insert a fresh tampon. Karen was flowing heavily so Chris popped right down between her legs and used her tongue to lick up the menstrual flow emanating from Karen's vagina. Then she took the Super tampon and carefully placed it right into Karen's pussy, pushed the applicator and knew that she had gotten the tampon into the right place inside Karen.

Karen proceeded to pull up her hicuts and let her pleated skirt down.

Chris looked wanly at her and asked to be forgiven.

Karen grinned and said that yes, Chris was off the hook. She thanked her for being a good scout and kissed her sweetly as she told her how much she loved her.

Chris once again thought that her roomie had a funny way of showing her affection.

Then Chris felt a pressing need to perform both of her bodily functions.

"Karen," she asked, "I'm going to be pretty clear. I need badly to piss and shit. Can you take off my diaper so I can just go, or am I still being punished?"

Karen grinned, "I probably should make you use the bowl Laura peed and pooped in, but let's go to the bathroom and let you use the toilet like a big girl."

Chris couldn't help thanking her profusely. She knew Karen loved hearing both apologies for being naughty and offering a thank-you for granting permission to pee or poop.

When they reached the bathroom, Karen carefully untaped the diaper and removed it as Chris hoped she could hold everything in long enough to reach the toilet. She sat facing the back of the toilet, knowing that Karen would want to see not only her loud pee stream but her bowel movement emerge.

Karen did enjoy hearing the loud sound of Chris's excreting her pee in a strong flowing stream; then she watched lovingly as Chris's anus gradually opened and a long soft turd quickly emerged and dropped into the toilet.

"Your stool is usually firmer," Karen commented as one might discuss the day's weather.

"I think the fig and the ass fucking loosened me up in more ways than one," Chris chuckled.

"Maybe we ought to keep your diaper on tonight so you don't leak in your panties or in the bed," Karen suggested.

Chris didn't like the idea of having the diaper on at all, especially when she was going to bed. But she also knew she would be horribly embarrassed if she woke up with her panties stained by the brown liquid that would probably flow out of her anus during the night.

"That seems like the right thing to do," she said haltingly to Karen.

Karen smiled and took Christine in her arms and hugged her. Then she gave her a soft sweet kiss on her lips.

"I think your friends enjoyed themselves with us," Karen observed. "How do you feel about visiting them?"

"I sensed Jack was a sub when I first saw him buying tampons," Chris replied. "I got a nice charge out of dominating him. It made me understand you more. I think you might consider having Jack fuck her in her ass. It would diminish her pride."

"Come with me," Karen said to her roommate. Chris followed her to the bathroom where Karen told her to get across her lap.

"You're not going to spank me some more, are you?" Chris cried out.

"No, silly, I'm going to make your bottom feel better," Karen assured her as she untapped the diaper and applied some cream softly with her fingertips to Chris's striped bottom.

"Ooh," Chris said, "that hurt at first but now it's feeling much better. Thank you so much, sweetie. Sometimes this happens that I need to go again very soon after the last time. I'd like permission to make a doody and pee too."

When Karen finished soothing Chris's burning bottom cheeks, she took the diaper off and told Chris to sit on the toilet facing the back. She told Chris she could piss and then make her doody but she wanted her to finish peeing before she did Number Two. After Chris did both, Karen took some tissue and wiped Chris's anal opening and area around it to clean her after her defecating and absorb all the juice that was seeping out of her bottom.

"I think you're all clean now, darling, and you've gotten all that doody out of you, too," she said as she gave Chris's anus a soft kiss.

The two walked out of the bathroom together, hand in hand. Then they took off everything they had on and crawled into their bed together. Karen applied her talented tongue to Chris's sopping pussy.

Christine felt so much better when her dominant partner made an effort to arouse her. She began moving her bottom as Karen's tongue stirred up her desires. It wasn't long until she felt her orgasm coming on and then it happened. She was almost delirious with pleasure that dulled the pain she had felt on her bottom even after Karen had applied the soothing cream.

While Chris was enjoying her cum, Karen laid some towels on the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs brazenly. Chris looked over and saw Karen's lovely auburn bush beckoning her. Chris instantly understood what Karen wanted. So, she reached into the night table and took out her shiny blue harness with the 8-inch turquoise dildo inserted. Then she reached over between Karen's open legs and extracted her tampon by its string from Karen's vagina. Given Karen's heavy flow, the tampon was soaked and looked dark red all over.

Chris moved over Karen, supporting herself on her arms, and carefully placed the dildo at the introitus to Karen's cunt. Then she slowly pressed her tool into the wet channel. Karen reacted with delight to this welcomed invasion. She responded by pressing her inner muscles on the dildo as Chris now increased the tempo of her thrusting in and out of Karen.

"Oh, that feels so good, so good!" Karen exclaimed as she felt her arousal rising to a peak when her explosion almost propelled Chris's dildo right out of Karen's vagina. As Karen came down, Chris slowly withdrew the dildo, noting how it was now streaked with Karen's menses. When it was all the way out, Chris carefully opened a tampon wrapper on one of the Supers and slowly pressed the applicator into Karen's pussy until the tampon was propelled into the right place in Karen's vagina.

The two fell into each other's arms and kissed deeply.

"This makes me feel so nice, you sweet thing," Christine exclaimed in her happiness.

"I'm horny, as I always get during my period," Karen said, "but you've made me feel better on a day when I'm normally in constant pain."

12