After-Hours Office Pegging

Story Info
Wife pegs husband at work to relieve his stress.
6.2k words
4.72
69.7k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William has been extremely stressed out at his job. He's the manager of an electronics store, and due to current events, a lot has been happening that's been causing him extra stress at work. Business has been slow, his merchandise shipments have been on backorder so his store has been running low on stock, and a lot of his employees have quit. It's been hard to find good employees to replace the previous ones, so he's been short-staffed more often than not. Most days, he's been stuck staying after work to try to finish up everything that needs done, but he can never catch up.

Williams wife, Dahlia, knows how stressed her husband has been at work. When he comes home from work every night, she can tell that he's feeling mentally and physically drained, but he still tries to spend time with her before he ends up falling asleep. She really appreciates the effort that he puts into everything.

It was 8:30 in the morning and William was fresh out of the shower, getting ready for work. Dahlia could tell William didn't feel like going to work, and wanted to do something to brighten up his day. She walked up to William, wearing her cute little extra-small tennis shorts that she usually wears around the house, gave him a hug and whispered in his ear.

"Before you put your work pants on, I need you to do something," Dahlia said.

"Morning quickie?" William replied with a smile.

Dahlia let out a sinister little giggle and replied, "no."

She then reached down into the pocket of her shorts, pulled out a butt plug, and held it out in front of William.

"You're gonna wear this all day while you're at work. Now go put it in your ass and come back in here to me." Dahlia told William, as she handed him the butt plug and a little tube of lubricant.

William stood there for a moment with a confused yet intrigued look on his face. That wasn't what he was expecting to hear.

"Let's go daddy, go stick that plug in your ass!" Dahlia said as she playfully smacked William on the ass.

William was surprised, but also turned on. He loved when Dahlia showed her dominant, kinky side. He went in the bathroom, lubed up the butt plug, and slowly worked it into his ass. The feeling of his ass being filled up, and the kinky excitement of feeling like he was his wife's submissive slut, started to get his dick hard. He walked back into the bedroom where Dahlia was waiting on him.

"Is it in?" Dahlia said as she licked her lips and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," William replied.

"You'll refer to me as 'mistress' today, do you understand?" Dahlia said.

"Yes, mistress," William replied with a grin.

"Now let's see if this plug is in," Dahlia said, as she pulled out a tiny remote control.

Dahlia clicked a button on the remote and William instantly moaned as the butt plug started vibrating in his ass.

"Oh shit," William said, as his mouth hung open with pleasure.

"Let's try some other settings," Dahlia said as she clicked the button on the remote again.

William moaned as the plug started pulsing in his ass.

"You like that setting?" Dahlia asked.

"Yes, mistress," William replied.

"Good boy, you answered me properly. I think I'll reward your obedience," Dahlia said as she took William's cock in her hand and started stroking it.

Dahlia got on both knees and started sucking William's dick as she clicked the remote, turning up the intensity of the pulsing in William's ass.

William moaned in pleasure at the feel of the plug pulsing against his prostate, shooting waves of pleasure through his cock. Add that with the sound of the slurping and gagging noises from Dahlia's supreme deep-throating skills, and he could barely contain his cum. A few minutes passed and William's moans intensified. Dahlia could taste more and more pre-cum coming out of William's cock, and felt the head of his cock swelling larger.

"Are you about to cum?" Dahlia asked as she took William's slobbery cock out of her mouth, saliva still dangling from her chin down to his ballsack.

"Yes mistress, I feel like I'm gonna cum soon," William replied.

"Well we'll be having none of that right now," Dahlia said, wiping the blowjob saliva from around her mouth and chin. "Off to work you go. I may pay you a visit later, if you follow my instructions throughout the day."

Dahlia gave William's balls a smack, then clicked another button on the remote for the butt plug in his ass, turning off the pulsing vibration.

"I want you to leave that butt plug in your ass the entire time you're at work, do you understand?" Dahlia ordered as she grabbed William's face in a sexually dominant way.

"Yes, mistress," William replied once more, breathing hard with arousal.

William finished putting on his work clothes then headed out the front door. Dahlia kissed him on the way out, then pulled out the little remote once more as she watched him walk to his car. As he started to reach for his car door she clicked the button, again turning on the pulsing butt plug in his ass.

He bit his bottom lip and let out a pleasurable growl as he got in the car, looking at Dahlia smile as she watched him from the front door. Off to work he went, butt plug still pulsing against his prostate until eventually it stopped due to being out of range.

William arrived at work. He was a little self-conscious as he walked in, due to the butt plug in his ass. He was afraid his employees would think he was walking funny and wonder why. Eventually this paranoia passed, and he continued on with his work day as usual.

About 2 hours into his work day, he received a text message from Dahlia. He opened the message and read it.

The text said, "Send me a picture of your magnificent cock, so I can imagine myself sucking it."

William got up from his desk and went to the bathroom. He locked the door behind him, then stood in front of the bathroom mirror and pulled his cock out. The kinkiness of Dahlia's request had William's cock already starting to get hard before he even pulled it out, but he started stroking it in front of the mirror to make it harder. Then he took a picture of himself in the mirror holding his hard dick in his hand, and sent it to Dahlia.

Dahlia replied with a text that said, "Good boy, sending me a pic so promptly. Now my mouth is watering for that cock of yours. If only you knew how much sucking dick turned me on. You'll know soon. Get back to work and await further instruction."

William returned to his office and dedicated the next couple hours to doing some paperwork and some work on his computer. It seemed like there was always so much computer work to be done, that a person could just get wrapped up in it and lose track of time. Every now and then he would scoot up in his chair and feel the butt plug move in his ass. He enjoyed the feeling, not just from a physical aspect but from a mental aspect as well. It reminded him to not stress so much. The feeling of being sexually submissive to his wife, and giving up control to her seriously sexually aroused William, but at the same time it also provided him a breath of fresh air and an erotic escape from all the crushing weight on his shoulders. He was in charge of so much, and under so much stress at work, that it felt good to just have a moment where he was pleasurably NOT in charge. To be completely honest, he loved it. It was like kinky therapy for him, and he was open to try anything his sexy therapist recommended.

As William was sitting in his office chair, trying to resist, but finding himself discreetly moving his ass around in his seat to feel the sensation of the butt plug, another text message from Dahlia came through. William quickly grabbed his phone and opened it.

"Send me a 10 second clip of you stroking your dick, so I can imagine you cumming on my face. Don't do it in the bathroom though, do it standing up in your office. Follow these simple instructions to a T," the text said.

William got up, shut his office door, then closed the blinds to the window in his office. He propped his cell phone up on his desk and opened up the camera app. He stood up and pulled his dick out of his pants. As before, he started stroking until he became fully erect. He picked up the pace and continued beating his dick with his right hand until he felt the pre-cum start to drip out and provide some lubrication. William reached down with his left hand and pressed the record button on his phone, while he stood there pleasuring himself. It felt so good to him that he accidentally went a tad over the 10 second mark. William stopped the video, maneuvered his hard dick back into his pants, sat back down in his office chair, and sent Dahlia the video.

A few seconds later, William's newest employee Yvonne opened William's office door to ask a question. William was caught completely off guard because he thought he locked his office door.

"Hey William, do you mind if I catch up on my computer training later?" asked his new employee.

"Uh... yeah, um... sure!" replied William, looking flustered because he almost just got caught jerking off in his office.

"Ok, thanks! You ok?" asked Yvonne.

"Oh yeah I'm fine! I was just deep in thought and you actually startled me when you opened the door," William said with a nervous laugh. "But yeah, just tell your coworkers to go ahead and handle the sales floor later while you finish up your computer work."

The new employee shut the door and William let out a deep sigh, then wiped the nervous sweat off his forehead. He couldn't believe how close he was to being caught stroking his cock in his office, by his new female employee at that. Just as William sat at his desk, adrenaline still pumping from almost getting caught with his cock out, another text message came through on William's phone and startled him once more.

"Geeeeeeeez!" William said to himself. He now found humor in the situation and started to laugh to himself, and AT himself, as he grabbed his phone and opened the text message. It was Dahlia replying to the video William sent.

"You look so good stroking your cock for mistress. I'm rubbing my pussy while I think about your cock shooting a hot load all over my face. Your cum dripping down my face and onto my tits. But, we have a problem William. I told you to follow my instructions completely. I told you to send me a 10 second clip and you sent me a 12 second clip, so apparently you need to be taught how to follow instructions."

William replied, "I'm sorry mistress, will you forgive me?"

Dahlia sent another text, "I'll teach you how to follow instructions. You'll learn something new and you won't stop until you get it right. Then you'll be forgiven."

William was filled with intrigue. He couldn't wait to find out what Dahlia had in store for him. "Learn something new huh?" he said to himself. "I wonder what it could be."

William went on with his work day. He kept himself busy outside of his office so he wouldn't sit idly at his desk, lost in thought with his cock hard while he was fantasizing about Dahlia. Work was busy as usual, but today wasn't nearly as stressful for him like every other day. All thanks to his sexually creative wife.

About two hours before his work day was over, William received one more text from Dahlia, giving him his final sexual instruction.

It read, "Show me you are still following the very first instruction I gave you this morning. Take a picture showing me the butt plug is still in your ass. Prop your phone in your office chair. Set a picture timer. Then pull your pants down, bend over your desk and spread your slutty ass so I can see if the plug is still in. Do it for mistress immediately."

William walked back to his office, he closed his office door and made sure he locked it this time. He did exactly as he was told. He propped the phone in the chair, set a 10 second timer for the picture to be taken, pulled down his pants, then bent over his desk and spread his ass for the camera.

"I can't believe I'm doing this at work, but damn, it is really turning me on," he thought to himself. He found himself bent over his desk stroking his cock after the camera had already taken the picture. He was so turned on he couldn't help it. If he had the remote to the butt plug, he'd turn it on right now so he could feel that pleasurable pulsing sensation inside his filled ass. He had to talk himself into stopping and getting back to work.

But first he had to send the picture of the plug in his ass to Dahlia. Almost immediately after he texted her the picture, he received a text back from her.

"Good boy. Mistress is pleased with you. You have earned a visit from me. I still have to teach you how to follow instructions, but afterward you will be rewarded. Once your store has closed for the day, text me when all your employees have left."

William couldn't wait. There was about one more hour til his store closed, so he started focusing on work to make the time go faster. All he could think about was Dahlia. Finally, about 10 minutes before close, William went out on the sales floor and told his employees they could go ahead and leave early. As they clocked out, William took care of tidying up the front counter and got ready to count down the cash drawer.

10 minutes had passed, the store was officially closed, and the final ding of the doorbell went off as the last of the guys working on the sales floor finally walked out of the store. William texted Dahlia and let her know all his employees were gone. A couple minutes after he sent the text, Dahlia walked in the store, then turned around and turned the little knob on the entrance door to lock it behind her.

Dahlia strutted through the showroom toward the front counter where William was still counting money. She was wearing sexy business attire, and even had on a pair of those sexy "nerd" glasses. She had on a tight, white, button-up blouse, and it was halfway unbuttoned to show off her cleavage. She also had on a short, black vinyl skirt with black thigh-high stockings and high-heel shoes. William could tell Dahlia had on the perfect outfit for a sexy office roleplay scenario, and he was really hoping that's what was about to happen. He wanted to take her in his office, bend her over his desk, and fuck the shit out of her right at that moment.

Then William saw a long black handle sticking out of the large, black purse Dahlia was carrying.

"Mistress, is that a crop whip?" William asked.

"Stop talking and finish counting the money," Dahlia replied in a commanding tone. "I'll be in your office, when you're done you can come in. Make sure you put this on before you enter."

Dahlia reached in her purse, pulled out a blindfold, and tossed it to William.

"Oh yeah, one more thing," Dahlia said as she reached back in her purse.

"What is it mistre-ohhhh shiiiiit," William moaned as he felt the butt plug start vibrating in his ass.

"That's what it is," Dahlia said smiling as she watched William start to squirm and moan while he tried to finish counting the money.

Dahlia entered William's office and closed the door. She sat at his desk and clicked the remote control, turning up the intensity of the vibrations in William's ass. Through the office door, she could hear him let out a pleasurable growl as he continued counting the money.

William finished counting the money, and put the deposit in the safe underneath the front counter. His cock was starting to swell with anticipation. He put on the blindfold and entered his office. Dahlia was standing in his office ready to give instructions.

"Keep the blindfold on, and take off your clothes," Dahlia ordered.

William took off his clothes. He was now standing in his office naked and blindfolded, with his cock fully erect.

"Get on your knees in front of the desk. Put your hands behind your back and keep them there until I say you can move them. After that, open your mouth and stick your tongue out," Dahlia commanded.

William found his way over to his desk. He kneeled in front of it, and put his hands behind his back.

"I said open your mouth," Dahlia ordered. "Tongue OUT."

Dahlia moved William's office chair out of the way and walked up closely in front of him. She turned around, lifted up her tight black skirt, and pressed her ass into William's face.

"I know how much you love my ass. Now lick it," Dahlia commanded.

Dahlia pushed her ass further into William's face as she reached back, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them for William's tongue. William pushed his face as far as he could into Dahlia's ass and started licking her pretty little asshole.

"Mmmm, yes," Dahlia moaned. "Lick my asshole, you dirty boy. Fuck my ass with your tongue."

"Mistress, can I touch your ass with my hands?" William asked.

"You keep your hands behind your back," Dahlia responded. "I enjoyed the cock pic you sent me so I'm letting you enjoy licking my asshole. But you didn't follow the instructions I gave you for the video I had you send. Soon your lesson in following instructions will begin. You can lick my ass for a few more minutes."

A few minutes passed and Dahlia removed her ass from William's face. She checked his blindfold to make sure it was still on tight and he couldn't see anything.

"Thank your mistress for letting you lick her gorgeous, juicy ass," Dahlia said.

"Thank you mistress for letting me lick your ass," William said, breathing heavily with desire.

"Now open your mouth back up and stick your tongue out," Dahlia said. "It's time to learn how to follow instructions."

William opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out once more. He couldn't wait to taste Dahlia's wet pussy and lap up all her juices with his tongue. He was looking forward to following her pussy-eating instructions.

Then he felt something hard smack his tongue a few times and go into his mouth. He felt Dahlia's hand grip the top of his head and pull it toward her, shoving the object further back into his mouth.

That's when William realized Dahlia was wearing a strap-on.

"Suck my dick," Dahlia ordered, as she guided William's head down the shaft of her strap-on cock.

If he wasn't wearing a blindfold, Dahlia would have seen William's eyes widen in shock and disbelief. Dahlia thrusted her hips forward and William started to gag on her cock.

"Awww that's right, this is new to you. What a perfect opportunity for you to learn how to follow instructions," Dahlia said. You could hear the sadistic enjoyment in her voice as she looked down at her strap-on cock in William's mouth. "Now I'm gonna take your blindfold off, and you are gonna learn how to suck my dick. Do you understand?"

"Yesh mittreshhh," William replied, with Dahlia's cock still in his mouth, spit starting to drip down his chin.

Dahlia pulled her cock out of William's mouth. William was breathing heavily, partly due to his arousal, but mostly due to just having a big silicone dick in his mouth. He stayed on his knees with his hands still behind his back, naked in his office. Dahlia took off his blindfold.

The first thing William saw when the blindfold came off was Dahlia's jet black, silicone cock right in front of his face. It was probably about 8 inches in length and fairly thick, very similar to the size of William's cock. It wasn't extremely life-like, but it was one of those dildos that had a somewhat life-like head at the tip. Dahlia's strap-on harness was black leather, and very sexy. Dahlia had her short black skirt pulled up over the top of her strap-on and bunched up in her midsection. Since William was not currently sucking on Dahlia's strap-on, Dahlia pulled her skirt back down over her harness, and William now could see the imprint of her cock through her tight black skirt.

William was on his knees staring up at her in awe. The tight, white blouse halfway unbuttoned, barely containing her voluptuous breasts. The cleavage of her breasts pushed together by the black bra that was peeking out underneath her blouse. The sexy, black framed glasses she was wearing. The black, thigh-high stockings and high-heeled shoes. And then there was the short, tight black vinyl skirt she had on. William's dick was rock-hard and dripping pre-cum just from looking at her. The sensation of the vibrating plug in his ass had nothing on the sensation from the sight of his wife right now.

12