A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
A holiday to Fiji unexpectedly awakens new sexual experience.
5k words
4.48
21.4k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story started as a true story. My wife asked me to write it; she had read some of my other stories and was surprised I had not written about our Fiji holiday. Sue asked me to make some changes, though, so if anyone we knew ever read it, they could not connect it to us. In making these changes, my dirty imagination got the better of me, and from Chapter. 1. on it turned into a work of fiction. There are some true events in the following chapters; I leave it to the readers to imagine these.

----

My wife (Sue) and I took a week's holiday in Fiji a few years ago. It was August, a very popular time to get away for us Kiwis to go somewhere warm, as we would have endured about three months of shitty weather by that time of the year. We had booked a room at a Fijian resort hotel, rated 5 Star (Probably only 4 Star in other countries). We chose this destination because they had a promoted low-cost week, including complimentary breakfasts, lunches, and Scuba dive trips. Also, there was an All Black - Australia rugby test on the Saturday night of our stay, and they were pushing the fact they had a large projector screen to show the Game.

We flew up and checked into the resort on a Thursday at around 2:00 pm. And once unpacked, we spent a couple of hours by the pool. Checking out the other guests, I saw that most were around the same age as us or older, and I guessed that they were all there on the same promotion. By the accents, I surmised that 30% were Kiwis, 40% Australians, and the rest of the guests were Americans or Europeans.

When we returned to our room around 4:30, we found three young men had arrived at the unit next to ours. 

They were sitting around the picnic table in front of their unit, already drinking beers. I introduced Sue and myself, and they told us to come and sit with them and have a beer. We said maybe later, as we needed to shower and freshen up for dinner. I noticed they were taking admiring glances at Sue, especially when she turned to go into our unit. Six eyes locked onto her shapely rear end as she walked away. I smiled inwardly at this, knowing that, like many other husbands, I appreciate guys taking an interest in my wife. Also, I like many husbands, am slightly interested in wondering what it would be like to see my wife fucked by another guy (or even a couple of guys). I certainly have had this fantasy, but I know my wife would never entertain that, and I'm not sure if I could handle it if the opportunity ever cropped up.

When we exited our unit half an hour later to go to the bar before dinner, the guys were still out front drinking. They called for us to join them and offered us a beer. So we pulled a couple of our deck chairs over and sat with them, saying we would have one drink. But I declined their beer, saying we had some duty-free alcohol we had brought with us. And ducked back into our unit and made us a couple of Southern Comforts & Dry. When I returned with our drinks, I saw that the boys had moved around so that they were sitting on each side of Sue, and my chair was on the opposite side of the table. 

The conversation was initially around who, where and what we did. The guy on Sue's right was James, the best-looking of the three of them (although they were all very presentable young men). The two to her left were Kevin & Tim. They were all in the same rugby team from Christchurch (Linwood Rugby Club), and I interjected to say that I had played for Linwood when I lived in Christchurch about 25 years ago. Immediately we started talking about who was still at the club, and I found that many of my old mates still turned up to watch their games and attend all the Linwood functions. It's a mall world sometimes.

This conversation was of little interest to Sue, as I had met her in Auckland a couple of years after I had moved up from Christchurch, and she had little knowledge of this time in my life or any of the people we were discussing. So when I next glanced her way, I got the 'time we were going look'.

 

James saw the look she gave me, turned to her, and started a conversation about what she did, etc. The guy had the gift of the gab, and I could see her relax and begin to appreciate the attention. Sue is a keen 'A grade' tennis player, and it turned out that James fancied himself as a pretty hot player also, and they discussed having a few games. 

So while she was engrossed in this conversation, I popped back to our unit and poured us another couple of drinks, making hers pretty strong, as you do when you want your wife to loosen up. I should add here that Sue is not an uptight snobby woman at all, but she is shy around new people, and I guess that at forty-three (we had just learned these guys were all twenty-two), she was feeling a little out of her comfort zone. However, I think she is beautiful; she's a 5'5" brunette with a nice slim figure and keeps very fit by going to the gym three times a week and playing a lot of tennis. 

I'm seven years older than Sue, but I enjoy meeting new people and can quickly start a conversation with anyone. I have taught thirteen to eighteen-year-olds at secondary school and lectured on computer products and their applications at various NZ universities. So I enjoyed the company of younger people and was looking forward to having these guys next door to drink and shoot the shit with.

After another half hour of talking, we got up and headed to the bar for dinner. The guys said they would follow us down and asked if we could also get a table for them. Walking along the beachfront, I asked my wife how she was enjoying her winter holiday. She gave me a serious look and said, "Great, James is a nice boy, but he's being very forward."

"Well, you are an attractive lady, and there don't seem to be a lot of single ladies here, and none that are anywhere near their age that I have seen."

"Well, I hope he won't be a nuisance and do anything silly around me."

"I thought you looked to be enjoying the attention," I replied.

Again she gave me a serious look. "Every woman likes a little attention and flattery, but I hope I don't have to put him in his place if he goes too far."

So that put paid to my little fantasy of seeing how far she would go with the boys. The rest of the night flew by, all the boys had a dance with Sue, and we told funny stories and had enough drinks to get a bit of a buzz on. James sat next to and paid much attention to Sue, so I mostly talked with Keven & Tim. I found that Tim was a Plummer and James and Keven were both builders and had just finished their building apprenticeships. I found it ironic, as I had a building business when I was living in Christchurch before I went teaching, so we all had a lot in common. I wasn't building or teaching anymore. I now manage an international printing/machine supply company.

At about 10:30, we left the guys, much to their disappointment and headed off to bed. James tried to get Sue to have one last dance, but she told him he had done enough flirting for one night and could save some for tomorrow. Once inside our unit, Sue pushed me on the bed and ripped my pants off - she was very horny and wanted some action before the guys returned to their unit and heard us through the wall.

The following day Sue slept in till about 9:00, but I always rose early and was up at 6:00 am. I went for a walk around the lagoon and then went to the main building and had breakfast. Afterwards, I walked down to the beach hut and booked a dive trip for the afternoon.

When I returned to the units, the guys were out front again, looking like they had just crawled from their beds. I informed them about breakfast; they hadn't booked under our holiday package and would have to pay for their breakfasts. But I gave them the code number of our package, and they took off to see if it worked. I had just sat and opened my book when Sue appeared and asked about breakfast. I told her where it was, the code number and the fact that the guys had just left to see if they could use our breakfast number. Sue hurried off to join them.

About an hour later, they all returned; the guys were arm in arm with Sue and flirting outrageously. They found they had to give a room number and the code and were trying to tell the Fijian guy on the desk they had forgotten it. Sue turned up and gave him our room number and said they were her sons. They had great fun teasing her about her coming into their bathroom and making sure they were scrubbing behind their ears and washing their backs etc. This banter went on for the rest of our holiday. 

The guys sat down with me and started joking around and telling stories. And Sue disappeared into our room to do what ladies do. The guys were all a bit disappointed there were no spare women here; they had expected the place to be full of horny babe's. I explained that you will only ever get older married couples at a 5 Star hotel, and they should have booked into something a little more at the budget end of the market if they wanted plenty of women their age. James joked that I should share my beautiful wife. I laughed and said I was not totally opposed to the idea, but I didn't think they had a hope in hell of convincing Sue. Then because Tim and Keven looked uncomfortable at James being so direct, I thanked James and said I took it as a compliment.

A little later, in the middle of a general conversation, Tim gasped in a not-too-quiet voice. "Look the fuck at her."

I turned around in my seat and saw a couple walking down the path, returning from the beach. The woman was attractive and petite, and I do mean very attractive! She had a flimsy white wrap over what looked to be a very brief bikini and had a figure you would crawl over broken glass to get at. I instantly recognised him, the guy owned a Printing company in Wellington, and I had been there a couple of times, initially selling him some equipment and later installing and training them in its use. I had also seen his wife before, as she worked in the office.

But I also knew them from the New Zealand print awards, where I had been one of the sponsors. I had sat at the adjoining table to theirs earlier in the year. And being on my own and therefore not worrying about Sue catching me ogling his wife, I frequently glanced over to their table, taking in her beauty.

I like to watch other people, and watching the antics of the men at their table the night of the Print Awards was very entertaining. The thing was, all the guys at their table flirted outrageously with her all night. And more than once, I saw one or another of them touch her tits or place their hands on her legs, and Tony didn't seem to mind at all. (I remembered his name was Tony, but I could not remember hers)

Tony seemed to be encouraging the guys, and at one time in the night, when the cry went up for her to show them her boobs, Tony was yelling the loudest of all of them, so it went through my mind that maybe she wasn't his wife but was the office girl. However, listening to the comments at our table, it was apparent that others thought she was his wife. Then the guy sitting by me assured me that it was Tony's wife and that rumours had it they were swingers. I also noted that when they were all shouting at her to show her tits, she had looked around as if she was going to, but seeing that people were watching their table, she had told them all to dream on.

To say, James, Tim and Keven were taken with her would be an understatement. So when Tony and his wife had walked a sufficient distance from us, I filled the boys in on what I knew.

"Fuck!" said James. "I'd spend a week's wages to have a night with her."

"She wouldn't be able to take that bloody long sausage of yours; she would be much more likely to want mine," said Tim.

All three started joking around about the size of each other's dongs. But it was quickly apparent that James and Kevin were pretty well hung.

"You guys should try to sit by them at the pool or a dinner table and see what eventuates. The swinging stuff is probably just made-up gossip and rumours, but it would be interesting to see if any of it was true," I said.

Just then, Sue came out and wanted to know, 'What were just rumours?' and carried on to say that half the resort had probably heard them all yelling how big their Willies were. 

We left three very red-faced boys to their dreams and went down to have lunch, as we were diving at 2:00 and wanted the food to settle beforehand.

After lunch, when we returned to our room, Sue flung her arms around me again and pulled me over to the bed. I should point out that our sex life in the last year or two had toned down to sex about once a week, usually on the weekend. So having Sue horny for two days running was pretty amazing. As she hauled my shorts down below my knees, she whispered in my ear that she heard all of our conversation about the couple walking past and my egging the boys to have a try with her. And she asked me if I meant that about sharing her with them. Now I'm not stupid, and I know when you should be honest and when it is best to tell a little white lie.

"Every guy wonders what it would be like to see his wife with another man. But that does not mean they would ever allow that to happen. I would be far too jealous ever to share you with someone else. So no, I was just humouring them and talking guy shit."

"Good answer," says Sue, not looking that convinced.

"But if you want to, you could try persuading me. I don't think you will be successful, but you can try. Having these guys ogling over you sure seems to make you horny, and I'm certainly happy about that."

Sue ignored me, burrowed into my lap and took me in her mouth. I spun her around and returned the favour. After our delightful 69, we rested and wandered down to the pier for our dive trip.

When we got back around 4:00 and walked back to our room, we saw the three boys sitting on the loungers at the pool alongside Tony and his wife.

Sue nudged me, "It looks like they took your advice."

Tony saw me, recognition on his face and called us over. "You sold us that equipment a year ago?"

"Yes, I saw you on the path this morning and thought it was you," I said.

Tony introduced me to his wife, Cath (Catherine), and started to introduce us to his wife's admirers. But I interrupted him, said we knew them as they were our neighbours, and introduced Sue to Tony and Cath. 

We pulled up a couple of seats to sit with them, and I went over to the bar and got Sue and me a drink. When I returned with the drinks, I found Tony busy chatting up my wife. I sat next to Sue and handed her the glass, then leaned back and watched all the play that was going on. It was obvious that James was working all his charm on Cath, Tim and Kevin were trying to be included in this conversation, but I could see that Cath only had eyes for James. Her body language told me that she was pleased with all the attention she was getting. As far as Tony was concerned, I was not there; he had eyes only for Sue. I also noted that Tony was not the least concerned about James chatting up his wife.

It was fascinating sitting to one side, watching all the interplay. Every chance Sue got, she would try and direct the conversation to include the boys and me, but she was having little success. The other two boys were busy ogling Cath and trying to get noticed, and although I tried to help Sue out, Tony would acknowledge me but quickly turned the conversation back to include Sue and himself.

After about twenty minutes, I had finished my drink, and although I was enjoying watching all this, for Sue's sake, I motioned that we should go. Tony didn't want us to leave and said he was enjoying our company (what a joke, he had hardly said a word to me). Cath then piped up that they had better get ready for dinner. Tony asked if Sue and I would like to go with them, that they had booked a place they'd been recommended in town. But we turned them down and said we already had other arrangements.

Tim & Kevin returned to the room with us. They sang Cath's praises and couldn't believe she was forty-one. They thought she looked much younger. I asked them how old thought Sue and I were, and they replied that Sue must be about thirty-six and I in my early forties. I just laughed and said they were very close. I asked them what they had planned for dinner. They hadn't thought about it, so I offered them to have dinner with us as Sue, and I planned to have dinner in our room some nights and buy food locally. They thanked us, and so Sue and I walked down to reception and took a taxi to the supermarket in town.

Sue -

When Dave and I returned to the resort from shopping, all three boys were sitting out front drinking beer. I was a bit peeved at the fact they had quickly diverted all their attention from me to Cath. She was beautiful, so I understood, but only hours before, they gave me such nice compliments and threw sexual innuendoes into most subjects we discussed. I'm a mature woman and not stupid. I know what was going on, but it made me feel young again and gave me warm tingly sensations between my legs. Dave didn't seem to mind. I guess because it had put some new life into our sex life.

So when we got back to the room, I told them they had to come and help me with dinner if they were eating with us. There were joining doors between our two units. So Dave unlocked our door, and the boys opened theirs. I then set the boys up with all the salad items and told them what I wanted to be done. We had bought some cooked chicken, so I had Dave divide this up for the five. I then set about making a potato salad with apples and chives. Luckily, each unit had a microwave, so we used this to cook the potatoes, etc. There were also utensils, a jug, a coffee maker and a fridge, so we were set up well for the odd meal.

Dave -

We sat around after dinner discussing the day's events. It was interesting listening to everyone's take on events. No one had much nice to say about Tony. Sue was a bit miffed at the boys and was sure this was because they had switched their attention to Cath. But as the night went on and we got into a bottle of wine, and the boys got out their duty-free (Bourbon), they started paying Sue more attention, and she lightened up.

At about 10:00 pm, Sue went to our room to get ready for bed, and the boys all yelled out to her, departing back, saying they expected her to come and kiss them all goodnight.

Sue -

I enjoyed the night and had a buzz from the wine. Dave and the boys had all been paying me lots of attention. When I got up to get ready for bed, the boys teased me about them being my sons and wanted a kiss goodnight.

"You just want to see me in what I wear to bed." I quipped back to them.

James shot back, "Yes, and we're hoping that you sleep in the nude."

"Well, I don't, so behave and don't get your hopes up because that's not going to happen."

I got into our bathroom, stripped off my clothes and quickly showered. I was conscious that the doors between our rooms were open and that there was no door in our bathroom. Four men were only ten feet away, and there was only a shower curtain between them and me. It had my juices flowing, and I nearly started fingering myself in the shower, but I knew I could not stop myself from moaning and being heard. So I turned the water to cold, stood under it for a moment, then hopped out and slipped into our bedroom to get my nighty.

I had brought three nighties with me. One was long and practical. One was long and sexy, and the other was short and sexy, not what I wore to bed at home these days. But that was the one I put on without even thinking. I then realised if I was going to go back next door and say goodnight, I needed some knickers on, as the nighty was way too short. I had half a dozen with me, but again I searched out the briefest of these and looked in the mirror. Shit! You could see my nipples standing up like thumb thimbles, and they suddenly felt connected to my fanny, and all were tingling and sensitive. So I pulled a sheer white shorty house coat from the wardrobe, slipped it on and looked back in the mirror. Better, but not what I should be wearing in front of some very horny young men. But it was all I had, and I didn't want to go back next door looking like a dowdy old housewife, with Cath having fired up their feelings.

12