A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So steeling my resolve, I walked back next door and kissed each of the boys on their foreheads, spun around and sashayed back into our unit. I felt the hot gazes of 4 men on my tingling rear end as I walked out.

As I reached our door, I heard Keven stutter out. "Shit, guys, did you see that, Fuck! She's as hot as Cath."

James replied with a "Yes! Those legs go right up to her...... Sorry, Dave." 

I knew he was going to say Cunt, but he stopped himself.

Tim - "You're a lucky man Dave. She's Hot."

I didn't hear Dave's reply but had heard him gasp when I walked in, so I knew he was impressed. That "As hot as Cath" absolutely made my night. I went to close the door but realised that Dave wouldn't be able to get in, as there were no handles inside the connecting doors. I hoped he wasn't going to be too long. I was horny and didn't want to attend to myself without him.

Dave --

When Sue entered the room dressed for bed, I nearly swallowed my tongue. I never believed she would do that in front of anyone but me. She had certainly never dressed like that in front of our children. However, the reaction from the boys turned me on. It had certainly made their night. I listened to some of their comments and finished my drink in one gulp.

"Sorry, boys, I have to go. Duty calls." And with calls of "you lucky bastard" ringing in my ears, I leapt up and followed Sue next door.

I locked the door, knowing the boys would all have their ears to the door as soon as their mouths closed. Sue was already in the bed, and fuck me; she was obviously playing with herself. Fuck I had never seen her do that without me. What a night of firsts. I stripped and leapt into bed.

Sue nuzzled into me. "What kept you? Did you not like what you saw?"

"Ha Ha! I had to try and calm down some very agitated boys in there. Then try to beat them to the door and ensure it was triple locked, or you could have been in real trouble." I breathed in her ear.

I started caressing her breasts, but she said there was no time for that, and she wanted me right now. So I maneuvered myself above her and in between her legs. These she spread wide, lifted her ankles behind my ass and directed my very swollen prick into her cunt. She was so wet; no need for for-play or KY Jelly. It was straight into the long strokes. I lifted onto my elbows to watch and saw the familiar expression that told me she was close to climaxing. This was a problem, as I was horny but not even close to cumming, and I would have liked this to be special for us and to cum together. Sure enough, Sue started bucking her hips under me, pulling me hard against her with arms and feet, and exploding into a very noisy orgasm. I thought of the boys listening at the door, as I was sure they would be. They would have gotten much more than they wished for tonight - well, maybe not.

As Sue came down from her high, I slowly stroked into her, and she tried to push me off. I resisted, slowing down almost to a stop. Then she realised I had not come, relaxed her pressure on my hips and moved her arms up onto my back to lightly hold me.

Usually, as soon as Sue comes, I cum, too. I just can't hold it off. But thinking about it, this is the third bonk inside of 24 hours, and we only had sex about once a week for the last couple of years. So maybe I should not have been so surprised. While thinking this and making slow, easy strokes, I feel Sue push back against me. Then her hands go down to my ass and pull me back into her.

Sue -

That was a fantastic orgasm, as fast as I had ever cum before, but it left me super sensitive, and Dave kept thrusting himself into me. I tried to push him off but realised he had not cum, so I eased the pressure, letting him know he had to slow down. Even though he slowed almost to a stop, I still felt very tender. I tried to relax and found that his strokes became bearable as I calmed myself down.

Then as I relaxed some more, I felt a slight tingle of desire again, and almost involuntarily, I pushed back against him; it felt pretty good. With a couple more slow strokes from Dave, my appetite started to build again, and I shifted my hands down his back and pulled him into me harder. Dave increased his tempo, and I bucked my hips into his every thrust. Shit, it felt good. Sooner than I could have ever thought possible, I felt the molten passion spread from my loins through my body and knew I would have another orgasm. Then Dave pulled out and lifted my nighty over my head.

"I want to feel you naked against me this time." He said.

He directed his swollen cock back between my legs, but instead of pushing back inside me, he guided the tip along my slit - from hole to clit and back again. Fuck it felt good, but I couldn't stand much of this and reached down, shoved his hand away and pulled him into me. He pushed in slowly and gently, but I needed him in a hurry, so I reached behind him, grabbed his ass and pulled him hard and fast against me. He complied and started thrusting into me, then lifted up, bent his head, and lowered his mouth to my nipples. Oh! It was heaven, and I was coming again in no time, even harder than my first orgasm.

As Dave and I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help thinking what it would be like to slip in next door and have passionate sex with James. It was just a fantasy, something I would never do, but hell, it had my body tingling all over thinking about it.

To be continued...

12