A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing directly behind Sue, peering over her shoulder, and I dropped my hand down between Sue's legs and worked my fingers into her slit. She was wet, as I knew she would be. She's always been a voyeur, and she was really getting off on this. She reached behind and held my cock, which was almost fully hard. We worked on each other and watched as Cath drew James up and, taking his cock in hand, directed it into her beaver. Then, it was Sue's turn to gasp, "Look at the size of that thing." And I had to give her a nod that it was pretty impressive, not the biggest I had ever seen but a good seven inches, and quite thick.

"Oh, God! She's taken the whole thing. It must be almost coming out her mouth." gasped Sue.

"Quiet!" I whispered. "You'll get us caught."

But there was no way they were going to hear us. Cath was yelling at James to fuck her hard and moaning like she was ready to cum. Wow, I found I was a bit of a voyeur as well. The scene before me was fantastic. Adding to my arousal was Sue writhing below me and trying to get my prick out of my shorts. I reached down, dropped my shorts to my knees, pulled her bikini bottom down and lifted her wraparound onto her back. Now bending my knees, I slipped my cock between her legs. Sue arched her back, reached between her legs and drew me into her. She was so wet that there was no resistance at all. I slipped in easily, and reaching around her waist, I took her clit between my fingers and tweaked and massaged it.

I couldn't see much anymore, as Sue was in the way, but I heard Cath and James orgasm in a loud mixture of obscenities, mostly from Cath, but James was moaning like someone had kicked him in the balls. Then, as it quieted down, we heard knocking at their door and Keven and Tim calling out they needed to get changed. I pulled the towel out of the gap with my foot and shut the door, picked Sue up, still impaled on my prick and carried her through to our bed.

"Why couldn't we keep watching?" asked Sue.

Because the boys would have seen us looking through the door, also, I could not have kept quiet any longer. You have me out of my mind with lust. You are a bloody nymphomaniac. And still embedded inside her, I bent her over so she had to support herself; by placing her hands on the bed. I took her hard from behind. We both came together, then collapsed to the bed, laughing and cuddling each other.

Cath -

What an incredibly satisfying fuck; James did not need to ask why I had changed my mind about this morning only being a one-off. He had seen enough by the pool to know what Tony had done, and I was happy he had not ruined the mood by bringing it up. I was just coming down from my exquisite orgasm when I heard the boys at the door. James looked at me and said he should let them in, and did I mind.

"No, let them in. They must know what we have been up to, and I'm too satisfied and mad at Tony to even care."

James hopped up, pulled the sheet over me and wrapped a towel around his waist. He let Tim and Keven in. They just said, "Hi, Mrs T." And walked past into the back bedroom.

I yelled to them, "Don't call me Mrs T. I'm Cath."

"Okay, Cath," came from the bedroom as James slipped back under the covers with me. He called out and asked what they were up to. Tim called back and said they had been talking to a young couple who reckoned there were a lot of girls our age in town. So they were getting cleaned up and heading in to check it out. I heard the shower running and the typical guy talk about what they would do when they got into town amongst all the girls.

James leaned over and started nibbling on my ear while his hand moved between my legs. I realised I was still very horny and opened my legs for him. I was very aware of the boys in the other room and found it was turning me on, thinking of them catching us playing around. As I started to feel waves of desire sweeping through my body, I heard one of the boys move into our part of the unit and move alongside the bed. I looked up and saw it was Kevin as he sat down on the bed beside me. He reached out his hand and touched my hair, telling me I was really beautiful. I looked into his eyes, wondering where I should take this and weighing the implications.

Kevin must have taken this long look as permission or maybe as a dare as he leaned forward and pulled the sheet down, exposing my breasts. James grabbed the sheet with his free hand, telling Kevin to stop, and then he looked at me. His look was puzzled as to why I had not objected.

"Are you okay with that?" he asked me.

I nodded slightly, still unsure how far I was prepared to go. But the look of pure adulation on Kevin's face as he stared at my breasts brought a surge of excitement and a range of other emotions. Power, longing, lust even. And while I was contemplating my body's reaction, he reached out and took a breast in his hand, caressing it, then flicking the nipple with his thumb. At that moment, Tim walked into the room and stopped with an incredulous look on his face. He summed up the situation pretty fast, sat on the bottom of the bed, pulled the sheet free and started massaging my feet. Again James looked me in the eye and asked if I was sure, and again I gave a slight nod. So James leaned in to kiss me, his free hand going to my other breast, his other hand still working between my legs.

I know this will sound stupid, but I still felt in charge and thought, 'I will stop this in a minute before it gets out of hand'.

 

The feeling was sublime when Tim lifted a foot and sucked my big toe into his mouth. I reached down, pulled the sheet to my waist and drew my knees apart. Tim kept working on my feet, but I watched him lean down to look under the sheet at James's fingers working in my cunt. I saw a look of animal desire creep over his face; fuck, that turned me on.

Sue -

I woke up, not realising where I was for a minute. I looked at the bedside clock, 4:10 pm. We had been asleep for about fifteen minutes. I lay there thinking about what Dave and I had just witnessed and felt my arousal build. Wow! What a crazy holiday, I knew I was unlikely to get Dave hard again; hell, we had had more sex in the last three days than in the previous two months. I looked over at Dave, he must have sensed me awake as his eyes had flickered open, and he stretched out on the bed. I leaned over and cuddled into him, reached down and took his soft willie in my hand. He woke up fully now and told me I had little chance of getting that to stand up.

"You're not still horny, are you?" he asked.

"I am a bit; I was thinking about what we just saw. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever witness that. I wonder if they have got rid of the boys and are messing around again." I asked.

"I reckon they will all be back at the pool."

"Come and have a look with me," I asked him.

But Dave just shook his head and told me to have a look and tell him if they were still there. I slipped off the bed and felt the mess between my legs, so I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I stood looking in the mirror. All I was wearing was my bikini top, which I took off and, looking in the mirror, thought; not too bad for a forty-three-year-old. I hesitated to open the partition door, but the image of Cath being fucked hard flooded my mind, and I realised I had to have a look. So I crept back to the door, which drew a whistle from Dave as he saw my bare bum. I turned and motioned him to keep quiet and eased the door open.

The shock of what was happening almost made me scream. My knees went all rubbery, and I had to lean against the door jam to stop myself from sliding to the floor. Cath was on her back, the sheet bunched up around her waist. Her legs were wide open, and Tim was sitting at the end of the bed, massaging her feet whilst watching James fingering her cunt. But, even more, disturbing was Kevin working on her very erect nipples with his mouth as he squirmed about, trying to wriggle out of his shorts.

 

I looked around at Dave. He was looking inquisitively at me as to why I hadn't closed the door. I motioned him to get here quickly and quietly closed the door so I could warn him what was going on.

Dave stood beside me. "What do you want me to see?"

"All the boys are in bed with Cath. Should we do something? She can't be consenting to that." I blurted out.

"Does she look like she's being forced?" Dave asked.

I thought hard about what I had seen Sue doing. "No, she looked okay with what was happening - but she couldn't be, I don't believe it."

"Open the door. I'll stop them if I think they're doing something wrong. But Cath told me the other morning that she had fantasised about a gang bang in the past. Maybe she wants to get back at Tony."

I opened the door, and Dave rested his head on my shoulder. Kevin was in the process of standing up. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, then stepped out of his shorts and boxers. I got another shock. He had the thickest cock I have ever seen. It was no longer than James, but it looked twice the size. It was nothing like any cock I'd seen before, about as thick as Dave's at the base, but then thickened up the shaft before narrowing slightly to a red, angry-looking knob. It looked top-heavy like it would snap off at the base if you bent it. There were purple veins down the sides and pre-cum oozing from the tip. I couldn't help but wonder what a monster like that would feel like, and blushing, I turned away from the door, embarrassed at my body's reaction. Juices flooded my fanny, my breasts swelled, and my nipples hardened so fast they hurt.

Dave quietly shut the door. "Cath's living out her fantasy. There is no coercion going on there. Did you see Tim trying to push his fingers into her, past James's hand? Fuck that is horny."

Then he asked me why I was blushing.

 

"Didn't you see Kevin's prick?" I asked.

"Yes, it's impressive, isn't it? When the boys were teasing one another the other night, I got the impression that he and James were large, but that one of Kevin's is worth writing about."

Dave asked if I wanted to watch, I felt as guilty as hell but couldn't resist the urge to watch this unfold, so I nodded yes. He opened the door, stuck his hand in the gap to ensure it didn't bang shut in our excitement, and we both put our heads up to the opening.

I should describe the scene, you will think that it's a great big lounge room, but the rooms were not that large. The interconnecting door we were looking through was level with the bathroom door, and the opening was to our right. So for us to see into the bathroom, we would need to open the door wide open, but with the door just cracked open a little, we could almost see the whole lounge. The foldaway bed was practically right in front of us, albeit slightly to our right, and Tim's back was less the three arms lengths away. I could hear Cath's heavy breathing; we were that close.

I said before that the sun was streaming in. This was to our advantage as it was descending to the right of our rooms, leaving our wall slightly in shadow.

Kevin now had his back to us, and it looked like Cath was taking him in her mouth. James had now moved up to Cath's tits, so Tim had her private parts all to himself. He was inserting a finger in her puckered little butt hole. Anal had always been a 'no go' for me. My upbringing had made me think that it was dirty. Oh! Dave had tried many times to finger me there and also tried anal, but I couldn't.

However, I was surprised to feel tremors of anticipation tingling around my anal regions. These intense feelings in my derrière were fuelled by Cath wiggling her bum around Tim's finger in obvious pleasure. The tingling in my rear increased as Tim scooped some of Cath's juices, pulled his finger out, spread them around the opening and tried to ease two fingers into her. Instead of resisting, Cath opened her legs wide, pulled her knees up further and pushed down on his fingers as they slowly slipped into her ass.

Dave and I often seemed to be on the same wavelength, and so it was now. He whispered in my ear, "Would you like some of that?"

I answered him by reaching back, taking his free hand and moving it to my butt. He reached under me, smeared his fingers in my juices and pushed a finger into my anus. I had a flush of 'this is dirty' and tried to override the thought, then following Cath's example, wriggled my butt around as he pushed it in. Tim was going to town, working his fingers deep into her ass and had the fingers of his other hand deep in her fanny. Dave matched his rhythm, and I felt like it was me that Tim was fingering.

Lifting my eyes from Cath's arse, I saw Kevin struggling to crouch down so Cath could get him in her mouth. He looked uncomfortable, and he stood and asked Cath if she would let him fuck her. She smiled at him and said she doubted she could take all of him.

He replied. "Move over. You can get on top of me and go at your own pace and take as much as you can."

He got onto the bed as the boys all repositioned themselves. Kevin lay on his back, and Cath moved over him. She reached down and took his prick in her hand, which looked tiny against his shaft, then asked. "God, have you been able to get this thing in any of the girls you have dated?"

Kevin replied that some had been okay, but he had had a few girls that found it uncomfortable.

Cath then lowered herself onto Kevin. She rubbed his misshapen dong through her slit several times, getting it as wet and lubricated as possible before slowly easing it in. Her cunt lips popped over the head, then spread further apart as his thick shaft slid into her. She got about half of it in, then stopped and waited for her cunt to relax and accept the size.

James stood up on the bed, and, standing in front of Cath, he held her under her arms so she could rest for a moment. But this brought his erect prick right in front of her face, and I watched her willingly take it in her mouth. Another wash of pleasure consumed me as his cock was coated in her creamy juices from their earlier encounter. He drew her to him with a look of sheer bliss on his face, this lifted her off Kevin, and I watched in awe as Kevin's cock almost slipped back out of her. Her inner lips pulled out and stretched down his shaft. Kevin reached up, put his hands on her hips, and drew her back down. My cunt heated up as I watched her inner lips disappear as a good two-thirds of his prick sank back in.

Fuck, this was erotic. I slipped a hand down to my aching cunt and rammed two fingers inside myself. Dave took my other hand and got me to hold the door, then he stepped away, went into the bathroom, and returned with a small stepping stool and a towel. The stool was only four inches high. He put it on the floor and slid the towel into the door gap again. I stepped back to let him position the stool, then stepped onto it. I realised he didn't want to be standing with bent knees. He was getting a bit old for that, poor thing. He cuddled behind me, his cock now resting in my ass crack. He pushed it down between my legs, re-inserted his finger in my ass and attacked my nipples with his other hand.

While we had been getting comfortable, Tim had got up onto the bed and, kneeling by Kevin's legs, reached in and worked his finger back into Cath's butt. Without warning, Cath started to cum. She arched her back, let James's prick drop from her mouth and wrapped both arms around his waist. Burying her head in his crotch, she let out a muffled moan, and her backside twitched and jerked in the throes of a massive orgasm. These orgasmic jerks made Kevin's shaft slip out a good two inches, and I saw it was covered in Cath's creamy white fluids.

I don't understand why, but those viscous juices flowing from her just sent me over the top. I would like to say that it was Dave playing with my butt hole, his other hand tweaking my nipples and my fingers working in and around my fanny that did it. But the main trigger was the visual eroticism, watching Cath come on that huge thick cock, whilst Tim fingered her rear.

Dave had to close the door and hold me up. My knees just gave out with the tremors that ran through my body. I lost my senses for a few seconds, and as they returned, I asked Dave to open the door again. I didn't want to miss any of this, as I knew I would never see anything like this again.

Tim was still having a merry old time with Cath's bum, but she reached back and held his hand.

"Give me a minute to catch my breath, Tim." Cath slurred out.

As she came down from her orgasm, she visibly relaxed and slid back onto Kevin's shaft. Again this sent waves of pleasure between my legs even though I was still in the last throws of my orgasm. James was holding Cath and caressing the back of her head and down her neck. Kevin couldn't help himself and lifted his hips, pushing the last inch or so deep inside her. Cath pushed James aside and lay herself down on Kevin. She was gasping and struggling to get her breath. The boys all stopped moving and gave her some time to recover.

Dave -

Sue's orgasm was the most intense I have seen her have. I had to hold her up; her spasms made her very unsteady. I didn't cum with her, the last couple of hours had been pretty erotic, but let's be honest, I'm fifty bloody years old, not twenty-two like the guys I'm watching. I still had half a silly, sliding along Sue's slit, and my mind was reacting to all this stimulus like I was twenty-two, but my body just could not keep up. Sue turned and asked if I wanted her to help me out. I took this to mean did I want a blow job? I just shook my head and nodded at the door, and said we didn't want to miss this.

Sue had begun to regain her feet and stop shaking, so we both turned our attention back to the crack in the door. Cath was starting to hump her ass on Kevin's bloody great shaft again, and Tim hopped up from the bed, and we drew aside as he turned towards us. I faintly heard him in the bathroom with water running, then heard or maybe just sensed him walking back past the door. We both put our eyes to the opening again, and there was Tim with a facecloth washing the sweat from Cath's face. I hadn't noticed she was drenched in sweat. Then he moved down to her ass and wiped it clean. I wondered what he was doing that for, but only briefly, as he bent forward and tried to stick his tongue into her puckered little bud. Cath bucked her butt up to meet his probing tongue, letting out a sigh of pleasure.

While rimming Cath with his tongue, I noticed his hands searching beside Kevin's legs; the hand came into view holding a little black bag. He must have collected this when he went to the bathroom. He sat up, unzipped it, took a tube from the bag, and squeezed out some lube. He smeared it liberally in the crack of Cath's butt. Then squeezing out another glob of lube, he worked it into her butt hole with his finger.

He leaned forward and spoke in her ear. "This may tingle a little. It's alright; it's a special lube of mine. Try to relax."

Then he ran his thumbs in the creases where her legs met her butt cheeks and glided them from either side of Kevin's shaft onto her hips. Taking a cheek in each hand, he pulled them apart and studied Kevin's cock entering her for a moment. Next, he took a set of anal beads from his kit and inserted a bead into her ass. The beads were made of soft plastic and started at about a quarter of an inch, then steadily increased in size. I'm guessing there were eight beads in all, and the last one looked nearly one inch in diameter.

He popped the bead out, then inserted it again, only he popped two of the beads in. He inserted these two beads in and out a few times before he pushed the third bead in and then repeated the in-and-out procedure. This third bead was slightly larger, and with a sharp intake of air, Cath turned her head to look questioningly at Tim. He smiled at her and said, "Relax, push back like you want to poop, breathe deeply and relax." He also leaned forward and told Kevin to stay still for a bit.