A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then proceeded to repeat the procedure, slipping a slightly larger bead in when he thought she was ready. He had to tell Kevin to keep still several times. I might add that Sue was writhing around under me again, holding my now fully hardened cock against her slit and pushing her butt out into me so my knob was bumping against her clit.

Cath was also writhing around on Kevin, who was trying to keep still, his legs were rigid, and there was a steady flow of her viscous, milky white juices coating his shaft now.

Finally, Tim got the last bead inserted and, leaving them there for a minute, he got up on his knees and applied a huge quantity of lube to his cock. Sue let out a gasp, at last realising what was going to happen next.

Tim slowly withdrew all the beads, and as each one popped out, Cath gave a little spasm of pleasure. Tim lifted a knee and straddled his legs on either side of Kevin's. Then leaned forward and slowly inserted himself into Cath's bum. There was little resistance.

Cath went wild. She released a long "YYEEEEEESSS" and started humping down on Kevin. Tim just looked to be holding on so he did not slip out. Then they all started cumming together, Kevin first. I could see he was still trying to go slow and stop from erupting, as his bum was clenched tight, but then he gave in and began long, hard jerks before erupting into groans of orgasmic relief. His ejaculation set Cath off, and she yelled, "Fuck, fuck, fuck me!" As her ass bounced around between the two boys. And that brought Tim off. Then, with several hard thrusts, he withdrew and shot his load over her back.

James, throughout all of this, was lying next to them, hand stroking his cock, the other hand caressing Cath's cheek. Then, as they all collapsed, totally spent, James leaned in and kissed Cath. She responded enthusiastically, crawled from between the two boys, and cuddled onto James. He drew her on top of him, spread her legs and guided his prick into her messy wet cunt.

They immediately started humping one another, and they didn't last long, either. With only a few strokes, James let out some earthy groans; his feet curled up like he was trying to clutch onto a branch, and he went rigid. Cath pushed herself up, arching her back and bounced her ass up and down, milking every drop from him. Kevin leaned in, grabbed her tits, and fondled them roughly as she came.

Tim had moved to the bottom of the bed, so he had a good view of James's cock working its magic. He picked up the towel and face cloth as they came and stood up to go to the bathroom. We were too slow and didn't even try to shut the door. Tim smiled and gave us a wink as he entered the bathroom.

Sue was mortified that we had been caught and tried to close the door, but the towel stopped it from closing. I didn't attempt to remove it, just turned and said, "Not much use closing it now we have been seen."

But Sue quipped back. "He will have seen me naked." And she bent down and pulled the towel away. I closed the door as quietly as I could.

"He will not have seen bugger all; the door was only open half an inch."

I picked her up, carried her to the bedroom again, lay her down, spread her legs, and ate her out until she orgasmed for a third time. She wanted to repay me with a blow job, but I said. "It will take hours to get me off again, maybe tonight when we go to bed, but not now."

Sue said we should go cool off in the sea, so we got up, donned our togs and walked down the beach.

When we returned from the beach, James was sitting outside their unit. I asked him where everyone was.

He looked a bit nervous but replied, "Cath's in the shower. Kevin and Tim have gone into town."

Sue headed straight for their door and disappeared inside. While swimming, she voiced concern about how Cath would feel facing the boys afterwards. So I expected plenty of girls' talk to happen for the next little while.

I indicated to James that I would get us a beer and come back a sit with him. When I returned with the beers, I saw that James was still nervous.

"You're a little quiet. Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Tim told me that you guys saw us through the door. I'm wondering if we're all in the shit? How is Sue? I hope we haven't upset her?"

"I'm not sure how Sue will be around you boys now. I think it will depend on what comes from her talk with Cath in there. She's a bit concerned that Cath may have been pressured into it. She was pretty gobsmacked by Kevin's cock, though, so she may be awkward around him."

"No, we didn't pressure her; at least, I don't think we did. I asked her a couple of times if she wanted me to stop them, and I would have if she had asked. What about the anal, though?" asked James.

"Yes, I don't know about that, Sue has always been very anti-anal, so I would think that will be one of the major topics going down at the moment," I said, nodding towards the door.

"You guys all looked pretty coordinated in there. Have you had a gang bang before?"

"No! Tim and I have known one another since primary school, and we have had a couple of threesomes. But I only met Kevin about a year ago. He's Tim's friend, but we all get on."

"So, did Tim and you plan that with Cath?" I asked.

"No! Not in a million years did I expect that to happen. I'm still wondering how it happened and how Cath will be around me for the next few days. I'm a bit infatuated with her, to be honest. She's incredible in the sack. I don't want this week ever to end."

"I can probably help you with why, but I'll know more when Sue has talked with her."

 

I filled him in on what was happening between Tony and Cath and that she had long fantasised about having a gang bang.

"She told me she's okay about what happened but did tell the boys when they departed for the town that it was a one-time experience and not to get their hopes up about it ever happening again."

"So Tim likes anal?" I asked, my nosy streak getting the better of me.

"Yeh! That's his thing, and he likes being watched. I've watched him screw a couple of his girlfriends, sometimes with their knowledge, but more often, they have not known I'm there."

"So, does he initiate the threesomes?"

"No, that's me. I like watching my girlfriends getting fucked. Most of the girls I have been with will not entertain that, but a couple have gotten into it. But it's never been like it was today, though. Usually, it's a bit awkward."

James and I talked for another half hour before the girls finally came and sat with us. Sue seemed at ease, and Cath was the same around me, so all seemed good. We went to dinner at around 7:00 and met up with Tony. He was pretty anti, not happy about Cath having disappeared on him. However, Cath was very calm, got up and motioned for him to follow. When they came back to the table, Tony was very subdued. He looked to be trying to get into her good books, and for the first time this holiday, I watched him pay her some attention.

While Cath and Tony were outside talking, Sue informed me she had asked Cath to stay with us for a couple of nights, on the foldout bed in our lounge. Did I mind? I was perfectly happy with that arrangement. Who wouldn't be? Since we had met the boys and Cath, I had the best sex since we were dating twenty years ago.

After dinner, Cath left to get her suitcase and took James with her to carry her bag back. I could see that Tony was fuming, but he went along with it like a little lamb. I never thought I would see the day.

Once they had left, I asked Sue about her talk with Cath.

"She's fine; told me it was her that instigated the gang bang and that she could have stopped them at any stage."

"I'm happy about that, I replied. "James is a bit worried about how Cath will be with him and also about how you will be around the boys now. He's hoping they haven't upset you."

"I'm okay. Boys will be boys, but I won't ever look at Kevin the same way again after seeing that dam cock of his."

"Did you ask Cath about the anal?" I knew this was the most startling part of the gang bang for Sue, as she had always thought it so dirty.

"Cath reckoned that was the best part for her. She said that Tony and she used to do anal early in their marriage, and she loved it. But then Tony started getting rough, and they hadn't done it for a few years. She said Tim was a real expert, and the anal beads had really turned her on. She also said the Lube that Tim used was still tingling in her arse nearly two hours afterwards. So I think you had better ask Tim where he gets it and maybe buy some anal beads when we get home."

Wow! It was music to my ears, and I made a mental note to talk with Tim about it.

We went to bed at about ten, all pretty buggered. I expected to see Cath go and sleep with James, but she insisted she wanted time to herself. So I pulled out the foldaway bed for her, let her use the bathroom first, and we all retired.

To be continued...