A Couple's Gift

Story Info
Guy betrays friend to satisfy his girl's lezdomme fantasy.
1.1k words
3.99
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Toni, had always wanted to dominate and fuck another woman, but it had never seemed like it would happen. After all, it would be weird and embarrassing with one of her friends, and terrifying with a stranger. So though we fantasized, it never happened.

But then I had a brainwave. Jill. Jill was my best friend when I was a kid, a friendship that had cooled and grown more distant as we aged and developed different interests and moved far away.

But while we were less close, Jill's crush on me had yet to fade. She was single now, and lonely, but still carried a torch for a guy who she saw less than once a year. And I could use that.

So the next time Jill was in town I called her up and suggested we all meet up for dinner. Me, Toni, and her. It was an entirely conventional dinner until the end, when Toni and I- sitting on either side of Jill in a corner booth- both got on our serious faces.

"So," said Toni. "We have a proposition for you."

Jill looked back and forth between use, baffled, and I took up the thread.

"We want to finally fulfill a certain fantasy you've had..."

Back to Toni. "But you'll have to fulfill one for me."

Jill was blushing neon red, staring at the table in front of her. "I don't know what you're talking about."

So Toni leaned in close and whispered in her ear. Explaining the deal. I got to watch the horror and the embarrassment flicker across Jill's face... and I admit it turned me on. Jill had been notoriously straight, verging on homophobic, for years... which I, personally, thought was because she was scared by the fact that some women did turn her on.

Jill turned those shocked, big brown eyes on me and started to say something. I didn't let her.

I kissed her, deeply and thoroughly, while Toni let her hands wander over Jill's body.

When I pulled away, Toni leaned in close, trailing kisses down Jill's neck while my friend tried to recover her breath.

"I want you, Jill... and I know you want me. And for us to be together, I just need you to do one little thing for Toni."

She couldn't take her eyes off me, and I gave her a reassuring, maybe a little nervous smile. One that she returned, with a shaky nod.

When we got her home, we wasted no time hustling her into the bedroom and getting her naked. Then Toni left me to warm up while she prepared her toys. So I gently laid Jill back on the bed and went to town. Slowly and seductively kissing my way down her lithe body. Teasingly kissing her thighs and belly button before finally zeroing in and- I am quite proud of this- giving her her first orgasm just as Toni swaggered in from the hallway, a bag of toys in one hand, a tube of lube in the other, and a sinister strapon swaying at her hips.

I gave Jill one last kiss on the thigh and then I backed up out of the way.

Toni was grinning a delighted grin, pure kid in a candy shop stuff. Jill... had never looked more nervous, still sweating and panting from the way I had licked her. Toni tossed the bag on the floor and Jill flinched at the noise. Weighty and metallic. Toni's grin only widened.

Stepping up to the side of the bed she pointed to the floor at her feet.

"Kneel for me."

Jill shot me a questioning look, but Toni didn't let it go any further than that. A gentle but inexorable hand on her head guided Jill's attention back and then off the bed and unto the floor.

"I want to watch you work my cock over with your mouth, then I'm going to fuck you. Pretend it's him."

I saw Jill try to look over at me again, but Toni's hand in her hair kept her from moving.

Jill's eyes were full of embarrassment. "Is he going to leave?"

I laughed, stepping up behind Toni and sliding my hands teasingly up her sides.

"No way. I would't miss your first lezzie fucking for the world."

She was so reluctant, as she licked away at that cock for both of us. Toni mocking her efforts, telling her that if that was how she sucked dick she didn't think she'd ever had a chance with me. Once it was in her mouth she started to bob away almost immediately, and I guess she got Toni's pushy side going. The abuse got harsher and more profane, and she took a firmer grip, thrusting in and out of Jill's mouth. I ground myself against her pistoning ass and began to kiss her neck and tease her breasts the way she liked.

The sound of Jill gagging miserably, teary eyes staring up at us, was incredibly hot. Finally Toni had enough, pulled Jill off of her strapon, and we laid her back on the bed. We kissed her and caressed her and told her how beautiful she was. She still shrunk from Toni's touch but leaned desperately into mine.

When she seemed to have herself under control we flipped her over, and I watched as that irresistible, incredible smile spread across Toni's face again. She slapped Jill's ass.

"So I'm gonna fuck you now, whore. How's that make you feel?"

Jill just shook her head, so Toni slapped her ass again. "Fine, be like that. I'll make you scream anyway."

Awkwardly, but without preamble, Toni started to slide the cock inside Jill's sopping pussy. She grinned at me.

"This is harder than you make it look." But after a moment's struggle she was in, and started to pound Jill from behind. Hands on her hips. It was so hot, and Jill's face- a little scared, but more than a little aroused- was such a contrast to Toni's cackling glee that I couldn't help but be aroused.

I don't know if either of them actually came, but both were going crazy with lust by the time Toni pulled out, flopped down, and crawled up to Jill's head.

Now you lick me for real," Jill, who had slumped facefirst into the bed, wearily lifter her head and started to lick. Belatedly, Toni dropped her hand onto her head, surprised at Jill's ready agreement, but delighted.

Then she pointed at me.

"Now you fuck her."

Jill stopped immediately. "No! I wanted it to be special!" Toni twisted her fingers into her hair and pulled her face back down as I, laughing under my breath, walked over.

"Too bad, slut," my beautiful girlfriend told her. "I said you're mine for an entire weekend, and I've decided that I want my boyfriend railing my slut out while she licks me for the first time."

I was only too happy to comply. As I entered her, Jill moaned, and I couldn't tell whether it was with joy or despair.