A Couple's Invitation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recognize the smirk that appears on his face. "That honestly sounds like a dream. I can't imagine stumbling across two people like that," I laugh and he looks over and pauses. "Do you want to see it?" I look at him puzzled and he jumps up and grabs his phone off the table. He flips through a few things and then the TV turns on and a video starts playing from his phone and he plops down on the couch next to me. In the video he's in running shorts, no shirt. He's setting his phone against something. He steps back. His muscles in the video are more prominent than right now...I've always found his physique intriguing but seeing him in this video--knowing it's private and he's sharing it--it's an intensely erotic experience. I guess he had just spent a few hours doing physical activity before recording this video, and it's probably a few months back during the best part of summer which explains why his body looks especially good.

Behind him Alice is resting in the water, her breasts expoed and half underwater. Alec gently glides across the small hot spring and they kiss. I'm feeling uncomfortable from how quickly we jumped into this, intensely aroused that I'm watching it with Alec, and honestly thankful that we're not having to fill every second of silence with conversation. Out of the corner of my eyes I see him look at me, then back at the video. My heart picks up and I feel a mix of nerves and excitement. My dick also feels this and my brain is trying to discern whether or not it's appropriate to keep getting harder and harder while we sit here.

In the video Alec is sucking Alice's nipples, going back and forth. She's smiling and clearly enjoying it. He stands up and the water is at the top of his thighs. His ass seems pumped up and strong just like the rest of his muscles. You catch a glimpse of his package through his legs and the water gently splashes up against his mounds while he's kissing Alice. I've seen hints of what he's packing, but I still haven't really seen his dick up close yet like they did from the photo I sent them. He slowly sinks back down kissing her as he goes back to her breast. After a few minutes I notice her eyes are closed and her smile has faded and her mouth is now slightly open. He pushes away from a rock at the edge of the spring and floats in front of her. He slowly submerges underwater and after a few seconds the expression on her face changes; her mouth opens wider and she sucks in a deep breath. He's under water for a while and then comes up for air. He takes a few breaths and slips back under. They keep at it for quite a while--his stamina is noticeably impressive. My dick is now obviously hard pulling against the thick fabric from my fitted athletic sweats, which still feels inappropriate but at this point nothing would make me want it to stop. Alice is rolling her head around gently and under the sound of water gently splashing I hear her moaning again and again. In the video Alec emerges in front of her and started sucking her nipples again. I realize Alec has turned again to look right at me. He leans in just a bit and says, "I have half my hand inside of her while I'm doing this. You can't tell from the video. She was so wet that I could feel her juices even in the water..."

I look at him and smile. We've traded confidence again. His ego is bursting and I feel like the inexperienced, young, innocent kid next door despite only being a couple of years younger. But he pats my shoulder a few times in a bro-y kind of way and whispers, "She loves when I play with her nipples. What about you?"

"Oh yeah. It's really hot. She's loving it."

His hand is still on my shoulder and it slides down my arm a few inches, "No I mean you -- do you like when people play with your nipples?" He's looking right at me. His smile is so kind, honestly a side of him I haven't yet seen.

Before I can respond Alice clearly starts orgasming, her moans much louder than any before, her body moving around, Alec putting a lot more momentum into his efforts. This goes on for about a minute and I can see her body slowly relax into the water and rocks behind her. They're softly kissing in the video now.

I realize his hand is still on my arm when he squeezes it gently, "Listen, Alice might not be home for a while, but if you're interested in having some fun just the two of us we can easily make that work."

I'm completely silent. Alice lets out a few slower, more gentle moans.

"I'll take care of you, Gray."

My mesmerized stare is broken and I turn to him and nod. He stands up and and gestures for me to come. Looking up at him I say, "I like when you call me that." We head to the stairs and enter the basement which has a few rooms. We enter the one at the end of the hallway and I half expect some padded sex dungeon, but I'm somewhat relieved when I find a simple room. There are no windows on this side of the house, just a normal set of bedroom furniture, a chair, and some moderm art on the walls. There's a standing lamp on each side of the room that he turns on dimly lighting the area. One thing that really stuck out was a very large mirror leaning against the wall. I honestly couldn't wait to see myself in it.

He sits on the bed and I sit next to him. His rotates his body slightly and his hand rests on my stomach over my sweatshirt and he gently slips his hand under. It rises slowly moving around my chest and back down, eventually grabbing the hem and lifting my sweatshirt off. "You didn't answer my question before -- do you like your nipples being played with?"

I nodded gently, "I play with them myself, but that's usually it."

"How?"

I notice a wet spot on my shorts which makes me feel kind of stupid, but I remind myself I just watched porn with a guy that he made himself...

"Oh. I mean. I just sort of glide my fingers around my chest slowly and lightly touch them."

He's looking at my like I'm saying the most interesting thing in the world and I can't help but laugh for a second.

"Do you feel it in your penis?"

I snort a small laugh out again and nod.

He reaches over and puts a hand on my shoulder and guides me down to the bed. He's resting on an elbow above me. "Slide up." I slip myself further onto the bed until my feet aren't hanging off at all. He crawls up with me and he lingers over me. He's pulls off his tank top and drops it off the bed and I notice a silver chain dangling from his neck.

"Are you good if we start this?"

I nod. I feel a bit more relaxed now. I didn't expect him to be so... tender. I remember how soft he was in the video and I realize I might be on the receiving end of that experience now... which excites me. He's sitting back on his heals and rests a hand on my abs. His hand is slightly cool to the touch, but my body adjusts. He doesn't move at all. I'm watching his hand, it warms slowly. My eyes glide upwards and he's looking at me in silence.

"The first day we saw you Alice said you were cute. I casually agreed with her and she poked a little fun at me. But I said I couldn't deny the truth and you were attractive. That was the first time we ever really joked about a threesome. She asked if I was attracted to you, I said yes, she said how much, and I said enough. That night we were laying in bed and she just started talking about you."

His had started moving, extremely slowly upwards, his finger tips and the bottom of his palm gently dragged along my skin. I felt chills on the skin of my stomach and then my hips.

"She was touching me and kissing me while describing to me what could happen if you came over for a night."

His hand slides slowly up to my chest between my soft pecs. He lifts his hands, curls his fingers and softly drags his nails down my body. My breath picks up and I feel my stomach rising and falling, my dick growing harder.

"She slowly jerked me off while I laid here listening and she talked about you touching me, about you and me using her while we made out."

His finger tips reach the hem of my shorts and slipped in gently. My dick pulses and I can feel precum slide out of me. "She said I could tie you up and torture you." He's smirking again and his fingers trace around my stomach.

"Do you want to do that?" I asked in the smallest voice. "What do you want, Grayson?"

I'm thinking about it, the pros and cons, but realize I'm here in this bed with Alec and I don't want to leave anytime soon. I raise my arms up above my head and spread my legs so my feet reach out to the corners of the bed. He lights up and after a short pause swiftly springs off the bed. A nearby dresser contains some linen strips of fabric. He glides them gently across my wrists tying me to the slats on the wood headboard; theyre soft, but tied tight. He stares at me for a moment, a strip of fabric lightly touching my chest glides across touching my nipples. The chills ripple through my stomach again, my dick pulsing and I feel another large bead of precum sliding down the under side of my dick.

The fabric brushes against my stomach, down my right leg where he softly ties my ankles down to the footboard. My arms are bent at the elbow, wrists tied just above my shoulders, and my legs spead out just a little. He makes his way around the bed and a moment later I am softly secured. Alec moves to straddle me just below my now aching member which he hasn't yet touched. I feel exposed and those small embarrassments return; my body recoils slightly despite my excitement.

"Hey, is this okay?" His hand rests on my stomach which pulls my attention back. I see that soft, kind look in his eyes again that still surprises me and I nod. My nervousness fades and he places his other hand on my stomach. Both hands slide up, raising his palms to just his finger tips. My arousal has been slowly building and I feel the pressure wanting to be released. He circles my nipples, the softest touch, but avoids them.

His fingers slide out under my armpits and slowly drag down my side, across my hips. He grabs both of my hips and squeezes; he ebbs and flows between powerful and tender and every time it pulls me into a new direction. I release a deep breath and it flutters out of me.

His smirk is back. The same one from the video in the shower, from when we watched his home video, from when he repeated Alice's short story about torturing me. He's released his grip and his hands slide up my side again, chills and uneven breaths escape my mouth. He wraps his fingers around my arm, ever so softly sliding all the way to my wrists. He turns his hands around and his nails slide on the underside of my arms, more chills across my biceps, my armpits. My dick feels cold and I look, it's producing more and more precum, glistening in the dimly lit basement room. My breath uneven, my chest rising and falling, I crave release. It feels so new, so different.

"Is this how you touch yourself?" and his fingers glide around my nipples, still not touching them. While a breathe escapes my lips I shutter, "Better." He circles each nipple with one finger, slowly, over and over, and then he grazes across them both with his thumbs. My hips push up and I hear a small moan leave my lips. My dick jumps, a pulse going though me, and he does it again. I moan and his fingers disappear from my touch. He crawls up towards my chest, his body grazing across my stiff dick and I let out a small cry, "uhhnnnn" as he slides across me. My dick is suddenly free of the pressure of his body and springs back pointing straight up. He reaches down and lightly pinches each nipple and releases. Each time he touches me a moan escapes and I'm not even holding back. Another pulse, more precum. Another pinch, more moaning.

He's over my stomach now and he leans forward over me, his face just above mine hovering. It's somehow the most intimate moment we've shared so far as we stare into each other's eyes. I feel his breath on my face and he moves in slow motion. I feel him breathing on my neck, my collar bone, my chest... His tongue gently caresses my right nipple and a groan escapes my mouth. He chuckles and does it again. I feel like I'm going to explode and he starts sucking. I'm writhing under his body, my arms and legs barely any slack to move, his weight pushing down on me. It's like an amazing burning sensation and I just want relief. "Uhh my god. Ohhhh." I am shocked at the volume of my own cries. He moves to the other side and starts licking my left nipple and It's like going from 0 to 60 all over again. I can't take the torture, "Alec, please.-please." He's licking faster and faster and then he stops. He looks up and moves above me again. He has the same smirk as before. I collect myself, my body still wiggling under him. He's glowing. I almost don't recognize him. Fuck--I almost don't recognize myself.

He comes close again. His mouth inches from my own. I don't know if he even wants to kiss me but it's turning me on in a new way. His hand glides across my body and his fingers rest across my neck, the softer grip hardly making any contact with my skin. "Gray--You ready?"

I nod with too much enthusiasm, "Yeah-yeah. I'm ready. Please-please..."

He's looking right into my eyes and suddenly I'm engulfed in pleasure. My dick is warm, and I gasp as I feel something sliding over me, taking me in completely. I'm rolling my head back and I look up in surprise. Alec's smirk is now a full blown smile and he dives down and stars sucking my nipples again. "Ohhhhhhggggnnnn." I shout. My breathing is labored and loud, his hand still resting across my throat, his thumb gliding back and forth caressing my skin. I feel my dick being sucked, the underside stroked over and over with a tongue. I turn my head slightly and in the large mirror I see three people; Alice has finally made it home and joined us at the foot of the bed. She sucks me rhythmically and one of her arms is reached up, her hand grabbing Alec's side.

"I'm clo...I'm cum..." I can't breathe as it builds inside of me and I'm ready to burst. Full strokes across my dick, Alec sucking one nipple and gently pinching the other. Every stoke he makes causes my body to light up. I feel it surge through me like electricity. The attention to my nipples fueled my dick like a feedback current which was now throbbing inside the warm mouth while a tongue circles around my head alternating between slow and powerful dives down. It builds slowly and all at once. I feel the first shot explode out of me, and I am practically yelling in this bed.

My body held down by Alec's weight and the restraints, a convulsion rips through me. My ass is aching, pulsing, I gasp for air as Alec bites down harder than before, my nipples so tender. I shoot again and Alice is channeling ecstasy through my dick as my hips push up involuntarily. She has her hands on my hips and is holding me while sucks harder than before. I need more. I scream. I shoot again and I finally suck in air. "It's that good, huh?" Alec says. I roll my eyes down and see him smiling. I try to respond but what leaves my mouth is unintelligible. Alec laughs a little and Alice pulls off me. She grabs his hand and moves it to my dick and he starts stroking while staring at me. I feel my orgasm leveling, but it's not over and I shoot again, groaning as he slides up and down my dick with his hand, my head becoming more sensitive every stroke. "Unnnng my god." I groan and groan, his hand slick and covered in my cum, he makes his way to my head and slowly rubs it. "Ohhh god" I shout.

His hand slowly rotates across my glands and it's beautiful torture. I'm writhing and wiggling and he's chuckling. He stops. My head collapses. My breath is gone, my chest rising and falling with him still above me. I open my eyes and he's stroking himself, wiping my cum all over his dick. I can't take my eyes away. I feel his weight shift and Alice is behind him, coaxing him down to the bed. He rests his head on my left bicep, a few inches from my shoulder. she crawls on top of him and they start kissing. I am tapped out, exhausted, catching my breath and this is still one of the most turned on moments in my life.

She pulls his hand up and starts licking it, cleaning all my cum off him. She's thorough, a little sloppy, and I can't help but feel a little proud at how much cum is coating his fingers. Once she finishes she slides back down and lines her pussy up against his dick. She slides forward so he's almost pressed against his abs and I see she's letting all the cum drip from her mouth onto her naval. It hits and slides down across them both, coating the area where their bodies meet. It's enough where they're both a little wet. She rocks back and forth on him sliding her lips over his dick working the mixed lubricants together until she raises up and they align. She sinks down and he lets out a soft moan. She's moving slowly, but slides all of the way down in one continuous motion. And then it begins.

She's sitting up straight looking down on us both, smiling, slowly riding his dick and says, "kiss him." I'm not sure which one of us she's talking to but Alec and I turn to each other. He slides across my arm to my face and we're an inch apart, like before, his breath hitting the skin on my face again; I faintly smell the whiskey from before. And then we move in, our lips meet, I feel his body against my side as he's bucking into Alice while we're exploring each other's mouths. I feel myself getting hard again which only doesn't surprise me because of how turned on I have been all night. A feeling of need keeps pulsing through me like waves--I have to have it...now...

His moans are stifled by our lips being pushed together. He pushes harder, his mouth opens wide grunting. His body is jerks and I feel each wave of his orgasm push against my face, the bed moving in sync with his body. He backs up slightly starring past me into nothingness, labored breath and a look of exhaustive pleasure across his face. Alice continues to slowly ride him and I can see the nerves in his body react to each stroke. He collapses fully now back onto my arm which is still tied to the bed frame. Alice leans forward and kisses him very gently while he lays motionless. She crawls up further along the bed and brings her pussy to his face. He immediately meets her and starts lapping his own cum up. She clearly is loving this.

Her silence the entire night other than a few choice words is broken as she moans up to the ceiling. I'm slightly propped up on a pillow and see over her thighs his cum--or our cum--coating the lower half of his face as he works her with everything he has left. His arm lays across my body and finds my half hard dick. The enthusiasm he has for her in this moment would be comical if it wasn't so god damn hot. He's gently toying with me like an afterthought devoting only a small part of his focus. She looks down at me and smiles through her pleasure. I can tell by the change in her expression, the louder moaning, the movement in her body she's peaking and Alec doesn't let up. I want to jump in and help in some way but there's nothing I can do. She places a hand on my chest to hold herself up and is riding his face harder, groaning through each convulsion, her weight shifting back and forth on me. Everything slows down, her moans and movement subside and all I can hear is the breath of all three of us. She crawls down and lays her head on Alec's chest. He's still toying with me gently, I'm still hard but exhausted. He rolls his head towards me and moves in for another kiss. We meet and I taste our juices while we kiss for a few short moments.

We lay now in silence for several minutes. Alice unties my arms and legs and Alec now lays between us. It's apparent we're all exhausted. The silence pulls me into sleep and I try and fight it but know it's pointless. Alice is half on top Alec, a leg thrown across him. His arm rests across my chest. Everyone's breath has returned to a normal cadence and it's the last thing I remember before waking up the next morning to the smell of coffee being made upstairs...