A Couple's Invitation Pt. 01

Story Info
Barista’s crush on a couple regulars quickly evolves.
7.7k words
4.82
15.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A barista's crush on a pair of regulars turns into something more.

I hardly know them at all except for their drink orders, but I still get nervous when they walk in. Something about the way they look at each other, or maybe it's how I've caught them looking at me... I'm not at all the type to assume anyone is into me, but for some reason this couple that frequents the cafe I work at have... a vibe... and I feel my heart rate spike every time I take their order and make small talk with them. They guy, whose name was Alec was a little shorter than me. He has a simple haircut, thick, fairly short, and dark. I wasn't sure his ethnicity but he has dark olive skin and dark eyes. I won't lie-his face is sort of mesmerizing; nothing all that special about him but he's just simply attractive, which makes his quiet and sometimes awkward personality all the more charming.

His girlfriend, Alice is so kind and sweet. She had light skin, but always a bit tanned from their outdoor activities. I didn't know where she was from but I always imagined she had lived in NYC at some point -- She had a strong and passionate vibe. She always leads the conversations and is so bold when she speaks. She has eyes that I feel like can best be described as bright and has really gorgeous understated long dark hair. They both are so cool, and I always feel nervous when they are around. They clearly work jobs that give them a comfortable lifestyle as they probably spend $100 each on coffee at the specialty cafe I work at. They each get a drink before work, and then something to take with them for the morning. The small talk was torture, but I also feel exhilarated by the thrill of talking with them.

"Here's that Nicaragua pour over!" I set Alec's travel tumbler on the bar next to Alice's cascara tea. This little ritual we share several times a week is often the highlight of my morning. The cafe I work at serves a lot of products that you don't find at typical cafes, so a lot of our customers aren't as friendly as I'd like. Not to say we didn't have some great regulars, but the specialty part of the cafe seemed to bring in a lot of business-type people who carried a lot of self-importance. "Are you almost done for the day?" Alice asks, I notice her hand rubbing the small of Alec's back. He doesn't budge waiting for my response. His confidence, or maybe slight arrogance always made me more nervous somehow. "Uhh, no just--I mean I'm just covering for someone who is at an early appointment--so close to finishing."

As much as I enjoy their company, I always feel like I'm going to fumble over my words and ruin the friendship we've developed. They always tip really well and I always try to make their drinks as perfect as possible. "Getting there. Any plans this afternoon?" The small talk was nothing extraordinary, but it's nicer than people dipping the second they're done with our services. "I have the next two days off actually so planning to do some errands, cooking, maybe some biking." Alec takes a small sip of his pour over and a small smile appears across his face. We've chatted about bikes a handful of times, something Alec and I are both interested in. One of his bikes is sort of a dream bike of mine and they've stopped in while riding a few times. "Thanks Grayson," he says softly gesturing to the drink. It's probably the first time he's actually used my name. They are a little ahead of their schedule, so when they've got their to-go drinks they sit down at their table again not too far away.

I clean up my station, and start working on a few tasks to finish before I head out for the day. I notice Alec's in his chair not facing the table, his back against the wall and his arm slung over the back of his chair. They're both looking over towards the bar. It makes me uneasy for the last 15 minutes of my shift...butterflies...or nausea... I don't know. I am counting my tips and notice out of the corner of my eye someone -- it's Alec standing at the bar patently waiting. I drop everything and step over, "Need another drink?" He shakes his head, "No, thanks. It's delicious." The same small smile appears again and I stand awkwardly unsure why he's at the bar for far too long, but then he finally speaks up. "If you're not in a hurry when you finish up would you mind joining us for a second?" He gestures towards the table and Alice squints and smiles at me. "Uhh yeah I'm just going to be a second!" He nods and returns to the table.

I finish my tips, log everything necessary in our book, relay some random info to the barista who just arrived, and hang my dark denim apron up in the back. I take a deep breath and then walk over snagging a chair.

"Hey. What's up?"

Alice says, "Happy weekend!" Her kindness and charm is so nice I almost feel guilty not being able to match her energy. "Uhh listen. Just going to cut to it." Alec sits up a little straight and leans in, "We both find you very attractive. And you don't have to answer now. Or ever. We just wanted to an extend an offer for you to come over one evening and have some fun, maybe stay the whole night if you're interested. Nothing crazy just a fun night together. Exploring and what not."

I think my shock spreads across my face because suddenly I feel a hand grab my bicep and Alice reassures me, "No pressure! We just have had a few conversations about you and..." Alec finishes her sentence, "Our fantasy could be a lot more fun if it wasn't just a fantasy. Take your time to think about it."

He reaches out to shake my hand. I realize I'm frozen and I just reach out and grab it. He holds it and doesn't let go. "I hope you make a decision soon though." He slowly lets go and maintains eye contact. It's too much for me to handle at the moment and my eyes break away and I see his subtle smile one more time. It breaks through his aura of confidence and he seems sweet. He stands up and they tell me to have a good weekend. Alec hands me a small piece of paper and they head out. I wait 30 seconds before I walk out and head down the street.

I unfold the note: Hope to hear from you soon. If we don't there's no awkwardness! Would love to show you a good time though.

They both signed it, "ALEC & ALICE". The note matches Alec's handwriting which surprises me. His cold demeanor didn't make me think he would want to "show" someone else a good time, let alone share his girlfriend with anyone. There was a phone number on the paper.

I live not too far from work and make it home rather quickly. I lay on my bed and read the note four or five more times. They want to have some sort of threesome with me, right? I keep trying to convince myself that isn't at all what they want, but I can't imagine any other scenario.

I pull my pants off, my shirt already on the ground. I notice a fairly large wet spot on my briefs and I laugh at myself -- clearly I'm not opposed to this fantasy they brought up. I slip my hand down across my stomach and graze across my hardening disk. I slide back and forth across the fabric and feel another a glob of precum slip out of me soaking the fabric a little more. I feel my heart pounding and I remember the way Alec asked me to come over, held my hand firmly but gently... I'm pressing my dick into my hip gently pushing against my hand, over and over humping into the air as my hand slides back and forth...

I grab my phone and type the number into a new message thread.

I take a deep breath unsure what to write...

I'm sitting in silence, my breath heavy, my dick excited; I can feel it getting hard from excitement, and soft from my nerves, unable to make a decision and stay hard.

I type...

Hey. Grayson here. Thanks for the invite. Not sure how to really respond but I am pretty much free all week if you're still interested in hanging out.

I hit send.

I love the idea by the way. Super flattered people like you would want to hang out with me!

I send it and immediately regret the second message... I can't take it back now. I toss my phone and roll over pushing my face into my pillow. Whatever. Worst that will happen is I'll have some awkward interactions with regulars at work. Hell, maybe they'll even tip me more because they feel awkward...

The pre-cum spots on my briefs are cool against my leg, which reminds me of the aching erection that keeps reappearing. Still on my stomach I slide my arm down and grab my dick through the fabric and am gently humping, softly pushing and pulling. I feel the head lubricated from all of the pre-cum and my foreskin stretching across it with each soft jerk. I hear my phone buzz. I sit up and grab it. There's a group message. It's the number they gave me and another number.

The number I recognize says: "Grayson, that's great news."

The other number, it must be Alice's: "Oh please--Alec was into you by the time he got his cortado on your first day at the cafe. And I was close behind. ;)"

I reply: Wow. I don't know what to say but I'm super flattered."

Alec: That's half true -- you got hotter when I tasted your cortado.

Alice: Valid. Lol. Are you free tomorrow night?

Me: Yeah. I'm pretty open.

Alice: Open hm? 7:00? We can send you our address. We're at the Las Colinas apartments close by your shop!

Me: Alright, that sounds great. Should I bring anything?

Alec: Just bring yourself.

Me: Okay. See you then.

I lay back down. My hand slides back down and under the hem of my briefs. A groan escapes my mouth.

My phone buzzes again.

Alec: I'm already turned on.

There's a photo...it's him... the camera is just pointing down and you can see he's sitting in a car in running shorts and he's really hard underneath the athletic fabric.

My heart is pounding. I open my camera and I take a photo. I flex my stomach which is in the bottom of the photo...my arm going down my stomach, hand in my briefs, the visible bulge... visible wet spots...

I stare at it for what feels like ten minutes and then hit send.

Alice: I'm literally in a meeting I hate you both.

Alec sends a smirking emoji.

Me: Oh my gosh. Haha. Sorry.

I return to my activity and start stroking myself. I pull my briefs down and I'm obviously fully hard. Another small glob of precum slides out of my foreskin and down the top of my dick. I slide a finger up my penis and catch it, bringing it to my mouth and licking it up. I'm extremely aroused. I feel myself ready to burst and I start gently stroking again. It takes just a few minutes and I feel the build up coming. Mid-morning is always my favorite time to jerk off, the windows of my studio apartment ajar and a nice breeze, some city sounds. I'm imagining what could happen... jerking off in front of them, or them jerking me off... or maybe Alec just wants to watch us... It hits instantly and from the base to the tip my dick is on fire. I swell and shoot straight up into the air and it lands back on my hand. I pump myself gently, each stoke causing a grunt coming from my mouth. My head pushes back into the pillow, hips pushing in the air. I feel another shot and the warm wetness hits my stomach. Cum slides down my hand. My dick pulses gently in my soft grip, like it's giving every last bit it can as it starts to slowly shrink. I release my penis and wipe my hand across my chest. I let a big breath out and relax into the bed.

I wake up and I'm disoriented; it's night time and the room is completely dark other than what light comes in from my street facing windows.

I crawl out of bed and I feel the dried cum on my stomach gently pull at my pubes when I stand up. I grab a fresh pair of underwear and head to the bathroom. After a shower I throw on a hoodie and grab my phone. Four messages.

I open the thread

It's 5 photos. All from Alice. The first one is a candid photo through a doorway into a large bathroom with Alec in it. The photo is just from the waist up and he's standing shirtless. The second is a similar photo but he's facing away from the camera reaching into the shower. He's not wearing any clothes and his butt is shockingly gorgeous. I'm staring closely and suddenly remember there are more photos. I swipe for the third one and he's standing in the shower, the shower door open and there's a partial view of his front, his cock and balls hanging casually and he's adjusting the shower head. The fourth photo is a shot of Alice in a pair of boxers, her hand reaching into the hem at the front. God damn. I swipe to the last photo and it's a photo from above peaking over the frosted shower door, Alec's dick is visibly hard and he's holding it in his hand. He's looking at the camera in the corner of his eyes...a sarcastic smirk that I've never seen before across his face.

Me: God damn. I'm speechless.

Alice responds immediately: Good

I can't sleep so I watch a movie in bed. I'm not hungry but I feel unsettled so I eat a small snack. A few hours later I open the messages again and scroll through the photos. I go from 0 to 60 very quickly and I'm extremely aroused thinking this guy is interested in me, or at least some idea that involves me. I've been with guys and girls, and I think they're both attractive but I am just so aroused by Alec... Every time I find the confidence he carries with him annoying he seems to surprise me in some dorky, cute way... and then I regret looking at the photos not wanting to jerk off a second time when I'm seeing them in less than 20 hours...

I finally fall asleep after my erection dies down and I just try not to think about it. I wake in the morning and have a light breakfast, go for a run, and then head out to complete some errands.

While at Trader Joe's I get a message from Alec. It's just a video. I lock my phone immediately and find my way to the back of the store; the small wine section is empty. I open the text thread and turn the volume to 10%, and I play the video. It's Alice leaning against the shower walls. Alec is standing outside of the shower recording her. His arm appears in the frame and he's holding a detachable shower head. He's spraying her stomach and going up and down across her pussy and she's rolling her head back and forth slowly, eyes closed. I hear him chuckle and his breath hit the microphone which I find so arousing. Alice mouth drops open and she lets out a long soft moan. He immediately points the shower head down and points the camera at her face. I hear his voice, "Sorry we have to save it for Grayson." She's visibly annoyed but laughs and looks at the camera when the video ends and the last frame is her naked, wet body standing in the shower.

I'm tented standing in front of the wine shelf. I take some deep breaths pretending to look at the wine before I find my way to the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me, pull my pants and underwear down to my knees... my dick pulses a few times. I walk closer to the mirror. I lean in and frame my stomach and hard dick with my phone. I take a photo. I take another. I pulse my dick causing it to jump and once again and feel precum on my head. Another photo. I look at the pictures and the last one there's a thick string of precum hanging from the tip of my head... I send it to them.

I pull my pants back up and wash my hands trying to calm down. I finish at Trader Joe's and drive back to my apartment. Once I unload everything I check my phone.

Alec: Alice is super busy today but I took the day off and I'm just looking at this picture mesmerized. Can't wait for her to see it. Nice Gray.

Did he just nickname me? Did it make my stomach jump a tiny bit? They were so cool and perfect. I pull up my own photo again and I think this has to be the best dick pic I've ever taken; it's the perfect amount of firm, but hanging like it's could be ready to fuck any second, not to mention the beautiful juices hanging between my legs just showing off how aroused I am. God damn.

I decide to shower and I made the water pretty lukewarm. I shave, clean up. It's noon and I decide to take a nap since I didn't sleep well. I set an alarm and fall asleep. After I get up I make myself a pour over and drink some coffee on my very tiny balcony. My nerves are kind of a wreck even without the coffee but I need to wake up. I message them a selfie of me drinking coffee which felt really immature but I was feeling cute in my sleeveless shirt that shows off my arms a little. I make a little dumb comment about energizing for the evening. I get dressed and once I am ready I casually head out from my apartment building. There's no response from either of them. I'm definitely going to be a little early but I am too anxious to keep waiting. It is just far enough where I could have driven but I wasn't sure if they planned to have any drinks or smoke... I'm not really sure what they have in mind.

I arrive early like I expected and think about texting them but realize that might be weird. I walk around the block a few times and then find the building. They're in a small apartment complex, nice, like small townhomes or condos. I find the correct door and after waiting 60 seconds I knock on the door. There's no response and I am starting to wonder if I have the right address, as if some strange who opens the door will know why I'm here. I knock one more time and the door immediately opens a few inches. I see Alec's face in the door and then I see he's standing there with a towel rapped around his waist. He stares at me for a few seconds and I realize he's shocked. The door swings open, "Fuck. Grayson I'm so sorry. Come in." I step in wondering if I messed something up. "Do I have the wrong night? I'm sorry."

He shakes his head and rubs his hair that must be damp from a recent shower--which also explains the lack of clothes. "No! Not at all. We got caught up. Alice got into a car accident. She is find just had a few stitches. Not a big deal. But she had to go back to work after the stitches and in the chaos we both forgot about our plans..."

He leads me up a flight of stairs onto the main floor and into a seating area with a couch and two leather lounge chairs. I realize their apartment iss multi-level; the view on the backside of the place is a really nice look at the dense, lively neighborhood. "I can just go it's not a big--" He cuts me off putting his hand up. "No please. Don't. Let me just finish up and I'll be right back. Have a seat."

He disappears up a flight of stairs to the third level. The street is on a hill so the first level is half underground. I don't know why but I find it amusing that you can see the cafe at the end of the block. I sit for a few minutes hearing noises from upstairs and then I hear him tumbling down quickly. He seems flustered and out of character. His confidence seems have to disappeared.

He rummages in the kitchen and brings me a glass of water. "Here. Sorry for all this."

He's wearing fitted boxer briefs and a ribbed light grey tank top. I'm not sure if I should be aroused or if I'm going to be calling a Lyft home and jerking off alone in 35 minutes finally getting some release from all of the anticipatiom.

He sits down across from me. "Okay. So. Grayson. If you want to leave you can, no pressure. But we can just hang out and talk too. I'm totally okay with just getting to know you while Alice is gone."

I take a big gulp of my water and nod. "Yeah. I have nothing else going on tonight so I'm..."

He jumps in to fill the silence and suddenly I feel like he's the awkward one in the room. "Tell me about yourself!"

We chat about coffee and moving to the city, about family, hiking, biking. We're both really active and we fixate on physical hobbies which are easy to talk about. After a few minutes there's a silence and he doesn't fill it.

He slowly stands up, "Would you like a real drink?"

He offers me a few options and ends up making old fashioneds for the both of us. It's delicious and we sip on them while we continue getting to know each other. Eventually we both seem comfortable and he gently pokes the elephant in the room. "Alice and I don't do a lot of... exploring... stuff like this. We joke about it and have done a few little things for fun... we did hike Masonry Canyon once and had some incredible sex in the hot springs that are half way up."