A Couple's Invitation Pt. 02

Story Info
Grayson and Alec have Guys Night while Alice is out of town.
5.5k words
4.77
8.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Couple's Invitation - Chapter 2


Guys Night

__________________

Seeing Alec on a Friday late afternoon throws me off immediately-- it's very unusual, and as he walks through the patio towards the entrance of the café we make eye contact and he looks happy to see me. He's wearing running shorts and a solid gray shirt, something I've come to know as his typical workout uniform. I feel my stomach flutter a bit and go back to finishing a cortado. It's been a month since I spent the night at Alec and Alice's...a month of hoping we'd get another chance to 'explore' as Alec so innocently called it just 36 hours before torturing me in his basement with his girlfriend. It had been a month of replaying all of those small moments that still get me excited, jerking myself off to the memories...a month of pulling up the photos they sent me leading up to our night together...a month exercising more to both try to impress them and relieve my body of some of the endless sexual tension...a month of pretending everything was normal when I handed them their drinks, and wondering if each extra chuckle or quick glance was another form of invitation. They were extremely direct when they first invited me to their condo, so I assume now if they were interested in further exploring this dynamic they wouldn't be timid.

Over the last four weeks we thankfully have shared quite a few messages back and forth. Inspired by the video Alec showed me of them having sex in the hot springs I recorded a video of myself to share with them. I couldn't help but feel a little silly sending it, but I can't deny watching myself jerk off a few feet off a hiking trail covered in sweat, and ejaculating onto the weeds was extremely arousing. "Your cum dripping off and hanging from the weeds...fuck" was the only response I got from Alec. Alice replied, "Saving this one for my spank bank..." and we all laughed.

One night Alec messaged me he was bored and a few minutes later he sent a video of him fucking a clear penis sleeve. His dick slipping in and out mimicked his complex personality, alternating quickly from tender to rough and decisive. Massively aroused I jerked off in front of a mirror recording the whole thing. The video ends with my cum stuck across the glass. "Incredible" is all he said. They seemed interested still, but maybe distracted, and truthfully everything had gone back to a very normal routine until this surprise visit to the café.

A warmer than normal afternoon had the shop a bit busier leading up to our closing time than a typical Friday. Thankfully Alec is the last in our current line so I'm able to take a minute to freely chat with him. I place his long black on the counter and make eye contact with him. He steps over and thanks me for the drink. "Long night ahead of you?" I ask, pointing out how unusual this late afternoon coffee is. He smiles slightly, "Just a little pick me up. What are you doing tonight? You're done soon, right?" My pulse skips a beat and my conflicted-and horny-mind debates whether that was another invitation, or maybe he just wants to sit down and talk again. "Yeah--I'm out an hour early tonight because I covered someone's shift earlier this week and can't go over 40." I felt bad leaving the closing hour for my coworker Brittany, but she knew it wasn't my fault and we had been getting ahead as often as we could during the shift on cleaning and putting things away. "Mind if I wait for you to finish?" I look up from my working hands and he shoots me his now signature, barely-visible smile and for a brief moment I find myself missing his lips. "No--I'll just be a bit longer!" He nods and steps out onto the patio finding a table and he pulls out his phone.

I finish up my shift, hang up my apron in the back and sit down at his table. He sits up and collects his things, "Let's walk. It's gorgeous outside."

We make our way down the busy street, the orange sunset bounces off all of the windows of the store fronts and the apartments above them. He doesn't speak much, but that's normal. We exchange some small talk, and after walking a few blocks he surprises me by saying, "You live nearby, right?" "A few blocks west, yeah." He suggests we go and I am a bit surprised, but it quickly turns to excitement. There's something about his aura that I can't ever quite figure out. He always feels like he's somewhat in charge, but the arrogance I've witnessed in him before reads differently now.

I feel like my nerves will never calm down, but I smile because I feel a bit proud to be walking next to him through our neighborhood. "It's kind of funny--Some of my mom's family lived in this area so I used to come here as a kid." We casually walk and I just listen. "It was completely different though. The only thing still here is Seasons, which I would beg my uncle to take us to every time we visited...even in the dead of winter they would have a line out of the door for ice cream and milkshakes."

"I have a confession -- I haven't been there." His posture becomes animated and he looks at me shocked. "Oh, it's incredibly mediocre in the best way. We have to go soon!" We share a bit of laughter and both get quiet for a minute.

He finally breaks the silence, "Alice is out of town for the weekend. I took today off work and have just been hanging out at home." "Oh, yeah--she mentioned that a few days ago. Another work trip?" He nods. We turn the corner and walk up two flights of stairs into my small studio. I can't remember if I've left any messes and quickly scan the room as the door slips open. There's some empty takeout boxes, which I note to quickly toss back into their bag and tie up... and a few pieces of dirty clothes in front of the closet but I don't see anything majorly embarrassing.

"Sometimes I get bored when Alice is out of town..." He continues.

I pack up the takeout trash and set the bag next to my kitchen garbage can.

"...so I usually like to find some way to occupy my time instead of just spending too much time watching TV and YouTube."

He walks through the room. The sun is still above the horizon but the buildings around mine block a majority of the light and the studio is painted with the soft blue haze of evening. I watch him awkwardly and he pauses, leans over and grabs something. He spins around holding a used, tied up condom I had left on the ground.

Mortified, I step forward to grab it. "Fuck I forgot I left that there. I just used it for easy clean up this morning...sometimes when I don't until late morning..." He pulls away and won't let me grab it. "Gray--you're not the first man to jerk off into a condom." He laughed and I try to mimic his lightheartedness, "I guess I was in a hurry after I finished..." With squinted eyes he dramatically shakes his head pretending to be judgemental. "That's where you've taken all of your pictures and videos for us." He gestures towards my bed by the big window. I nod. He says, "When I was in college I shared a room with two other guys. They were kind of slobs and I must have stepped on one of their used condoms every few weeks for the whole school year. I moved off campus after that..."

I force a smile, somewhat relieved he's not mocking me. "I was way too embarrassed to buy condoms then...so occasionally I would steal one of theirs out of the box...but I mostly just used dirty socks. People do strange things for pleasure."

He migrates to the kitchen and tosses the condom in the trash. "I have trouble seeing you as embarrassed about anything." He leans on the counter, "Really? I guess I'm pretty different now. I was even more shy and had zero confidence. It's funny thinking about how much people can change...how in college you're just this malleable piece of flesh pretending to know what you want." Still nervous around him with no idea what to talk about I fumble around cleaning a bit more. "Do you want a beer?" He nods, "Yeah--whatever you have." I open my fridge, which is mostly full of groceries, but no beer left. "Sorry, I don't drink much and didn't realize I was out..." He smiles, "No worries." I feel like a bad host and I want to impress him as much as possible. "We could go grab a drink downstairs and--" I am nearly startled as I turn and find him standing inches from me.

"Gray." Caught off guard I nod my head slightly waiting for him to say more. "Hey, are you nervous to have me here?"

I can't help but feel some tension and I don't even know why it's there. He reaches his hand out and rests it on my waist like he's trying to pull me into the same reality and he speaks softly, "I never got to really tell you thank you for that night." I feel my face turn red and try to shrug it off, smiling and looking down at the ground.

"Seriously. It wasn't just a fun night for me." He rotates around me and leans against the small kitchen island. "Alice and I had joked about a threesome and it was a big turn on...something we would talk about during sex...what it would be like...what we could do...but the more we talked about it the more I wanted to know you better. I don't normally freeze up in front of people, but I usually don't know what to say around you..."

I chuckle. "I seriously have trouble believing that." "No--really." His hand reaches out and brushes my arm. I look up at him. "We had sort of decided a threesome was in our future, but I wasn't really interested unless it was you. Alice obviously likes you but I started bringing you up every day hoping I could somehow make something happen. I'm just so glad it was you."

I can't think of anything to say...I feel my pulse pick up and like a kid with a crush, I just smile silently... His hand moves up my arm and rests across my shoulder.

"I was hoping we could get to know one another more while Alice is out of town..."

My stomach flips, and his thumb slides across my collar bone. "Do you want to show me your shower?" My suspicions of him coming over are fully confirmed and I nod once again; we walk around my kitchen bar into the small hallway connected to my bathroom. The studio didn't have a tub, but instead a half-decently sized step-in shower. He slips past me, opens the shower door, and turns on the water. Seeing him standing there reminds me of the photos Alice sent of him showering, except this time I get to see him in person, and I get to see all of him.

He turns his head back towards me, "Take off your shirt." He acts so decisively and I can't believe 30 seconds ago we were talking about our little crushes like school kids. I pull my arm out of one sleeve and lift the shirt over my head along with my other arm. He looks down my body and back up at me and he nods, gesturing for me to continue. I release the button on my black pants, my heart starts pounding more heavily. I slip them over my butt and they fall to the floor. I step out of them and slide them behind me with my foot. I'm standing now wearing just my socks and underwear; they're tight, light gray boxer shorts. I pretend there isn't a visible wet spot where the end of my half hard dick touches the fabric. I pull each sock off and drop them on my pile of clothes.

For a moment I feel exposed. He's fully dressed and looking over my body. He moves closer to me and puts his hands on my hips just above the waistband. I feel chills up my back and he hooks his thumbs into the hem of my shorts. I almost laugh at how silly he makes me feel, the way his ultra soft touch makes my skin feel alive. He gravitates closer, slowly, until he's an inch away and we kiss; it's quiet and tender. He pulls my shorts down while his tongue dives into my mouth. Our bodies spring towards each other, our chests pressed together and my increasingly hard dick is crushed between us. I breathe in, our faces still pushed together, and he grabs my bare ass and pulls me in harder. I wrap my arms around him and start bunching his shirt up his firm back until I reach his shoulders, we break apart and he quickly raises his arms, the shirt comes fully off and hits the floor. He immediately throws himself forward and grabs the back of my head, each kiss pulls me into a new place. "I'm glad it was you too." I say between kisses while my fingers slip his athletic shorts down.

He pauses. I feel a tension in his body. He pulls back slowly and his hand cups the side of my face.

"God. Gray. You look...great..."

He moves in for another single kiss, slow and gentle, and our eyes lock together.

He leads me into the shower; I pull him back, "Your socks." He realizes in the heat of the moment he forgot to remove them and as he bends down to pull them off I remember all over again what a fucking gorgeous butt he has. We step in and I close the door behind us. The water is warm and sprays against our skin. I rotate the shower head to a lighter spray setting and we search for a position where we're not just getting pummeled. The light pools in through the living space and all of the small water droplets on the glass softly glow.

We kiss again and our tongues dance, our hands explore. I want to never stop touching his body as my hands move south from his back. I grab his ass and pull him into me. I don't know if it's because we're in my home or if it's something else, but this new found bravery washes over me. I can feel he's fully hard and his firm dick presses against me. I rotate around him and spin him the opposite direction until I'm behind him. The water head sprays his chest, my hands slide under his arms around him. I kiss his right shoulder and graze my hands across his body. My hard-on is pressed against his backside and for once I feel like I have some of the power. I use his signature technique against him, my hands slide up his chest and I take a moment to knead his nipples between my thumb and finger while I continue placing soft kisses along his shoulders. He lets out a slight moan before I lock my arms around his chest, hugging him, appreciating that this is really happening.

He turns his head, his body rotating slightly and my face leans against his as the water rains down onto us. He fully spins around and grabs my neck just under my chin and we're having fun vying for control. He pulls my face towards his and kisses me lustfully. He's powerful and doesn't want me to forget it. I feel so far away from him and yet we're still touching; my body aches for him. I reach out between and grab both of his nipples again, but this time to send a message. I pull them roughly, twisting them slightly back and forth. He moans into my mouth and his grin bubbles over with a little laugh. He reaches his other arm around and grabs the back of my neck, one hand holding me from the front, the other from the back. He steps forward and my back presses against the tile wall. I can't move and he's sucking my mouth with long, hard kisses. His tactics work and my focus drifts for a few seconds as I once again experience being the subject of his passion and desire. I pull myself back and grab his hard-on and with long, full strokes I jerk him off. He releases my neck and in return reaches for my aching dick, and everything in me wants for him to finish me off as quickly as possible, but I have already made the decision that tonight I am putting him first.

I press my hands on his chest and he's forced to take a step back to maintain his balance. I immediately crouch to my knees and take him once again in my hand. I extremely slowly pull back his foreskin and see his wet pink head. I lick him slowly from his frenulum up all the way around his head. I look up at him and he's watching from above, his uncertain smile telling me I've caught him off guard.

I move in and close my mouth around the tip. My tongue explores and he lets out a big sigh. A light saltiness washes over my taste buds and I'm craving him even more. I dive further in, sucking hard. Each time I pull back I wrap my tongue back and forth around him before sliding back trying to give him the best experience of his life. "Gray that's--" He can't finish his sentence as another moan slips past his lips. One of his hands holds onto the shower door handle, the other wraps around the side of my head. His fingers grip my hair. I slide all of the way down, pressing my face against him, and I suck in slowly pulling backwards before diving back in to do it all again. "Oh fuhh" He whispers. I repeat this four or five times, his little expressions getting more frequent and louder. I grab the base with one of my hands and twist my head as I dive in and out. I feel him suck in a deep breath--"I think I'm--"

He doesn't finish his sentence. I quickly grab his ass cheeks and spread them wide, pulling him deep into my face and I feel his muscles contract, and his dick swell. His body starts convulsing, waves ripple through him and he jerks, bending at his stomach with each quick pulse leading to his orgasm. Constant little moans escape his quivering lips. He erupts, the warmth splashes against the walls of my mouth, the salty-sweet taste intensifies. He falls a few inches backward against the tile wall. He lets out a long, slow guttural groan and I can't help but feel proud to immobilize him in this way. With each pulse his cheeks are pulling inwards against the firm grip of my hands. I glance up hoping to look right into his eyes again and I see he's gone, in another place, his head back against the wall. He shoots again, I feel him expanding more with each shot inside of my mouth, I slide my cum coated tongue around as I continue gently to ride him. I'm swallowing with each wave of his orgasm. I've never seen him actually cum except inside toys or Alice, but I've witnessed the aftermath, and now I feel it. He gains some semblance of composure and starts ever so slightly moving his hips to fuck my mouth; I pull and push him to help. His weight changes and he'd be on the floor with me if not for the wall. After 7 or 8 long waves he stops shooting, but I keep slowly sucking him wanting to pull out every last bit of pleasure. A sound comes from his mouth that seems so unlike him; he whimpers and his dick is shuddering slightly like it's begging to continue despite already giving it's all. My hands release their grip on his ass and slide up and down his thighs. I suck gently a few more moments making sure he's completely done. I pull back letting his exhausted dick slip out of my mouth and hang limply.

I compose myself and stand up to see his eyes peek open. The room is barely lit, half from the small remaining light of dusk, and half the ambience of the city street. A euphoric look grows across his face and his body tries to catch up on breathing. "That's a nice trick..." I coyly grab his hips the same way he earlier grabbed mine. "You've never like...spread your cheeks while you came?" He shook his head, "Not like that..." I lean in and our bodies align, touching at every point, and I rest my face on his shoulder. "Well I'm glad I could show you something new..." I whisper. It feels silly how proud I am at this moment to have given him such a memorable orgasm. He wraps his arms around the small of my back. "May I have this dance?" We both snicker at his stupid joke and it breaks the silence. I pull away and he snatches me back for a real hug, and a quick kiss.

I turn off the water, push the door open and step out. "When I decided to come over I didn't expect the evening to go like that," he says. I toss him a towel and grab one for myself. "You were such a good host to me before so..."

Alec wipes himself down and covers his head in the towel. I take the opportunity to fully take in his body; he's this gorgeous mix of fit, but not in an intimidating way. I could be completely jealous of his body if I wasn't so happy to get to touch him all over. His exhausted dick is thick and half hard and I have to stop myself from reaching for him again. He pulls the towel off his head and he's glowing. We move through the short hall and end up on my bed. It's warm inside the apartment so I open the balcony door letting in a cool breeze. I crawl back into bed and sit next to him, my head rests on his arm against the wood headboard.

12