A Couple's Invitation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost feel nervous again talking to him and awkwardly say, "Thanks for coming over."

We breathe in silence, a peacefulness washing over me before I speak again. "My freshman year of college I had this friend who lived in the dormroom next to mine. He was actually the one who got me interested in working out before I ever biked or anything. I wasn't really sure why he was my friend -- he was a lot cooler than me -- but I admired him so much. I was awkward and not one of the cool kids...and he was so relaxed around me. Honestly, you remind me of him a lot."

Alec adjusts and he drops his arm around across my shoulder. His warm skin feels like home against the contrast of the air slipping through the cracked door.

"Anyway we used to shower at the campus gym after working out--it always made me sort of anxious until one day...I don't know...a barrier was lifted and we became really comfortable around each other. I have this distinct memory of him complimenting my package in the most nonchalant way possible. But... later that day we started... exploring together. It kind of just happened--I think we both wanted to be closer but didn't know how to make it happen. We ended up in the dorm's shower that night. He was so kind, and tender, and all of my admiration for him turned into something...stronger...different. He was the most important person in my life. To this day that evening spent with him was one of the best moments I've shared with anyone. It was just special in a way that I didn't know if I'd ever recreate. But then you invited me over and now you're here in my shower and my bed and it's like...all of this newness is competing with some of my happiest memories..."

He pulls me in and kisses me on the face. After a long pause he asks, "What was his name?"

"Sean"

He smiles. "How can I return the favor?"

I look up and question him with my eyes. "You gave me an amazing moment and I want to return the favor." He smirks, and I see him formulating some sort of plan. Jumping out of my bed he grabs his phone off the counter. He sets it on a small bookcase adjacent to my bed, hits record, and crawls into bed next to me again. He kisses me long and slow and his hand grabs my dick, my foreskin and head still somewhat wet with my own juices, a residual effect from the last twenty minutes, and he starts toying with me. At first he's slow, dancing his fingertips around, but as I get hard and start pointing upwards he grabs ahold of my hard-on and the warmth of his hand sends shivers up my stomach.

He reaches across with his left arm and strokes me; I already can feel this will be over in a flash. I roll a little to my side and swing my right arm under his. I hug his chest resting my face on him. His arm that was across my shoulder slides down and his hand rests on the small of my back; I'm nestling against him sort of half-spooning and we cuddle together while he continues to slide his hand up and down my dick, now the hardest it's been all night. I smell a mixture of the cologne he normally wears, his natural sweat from both the warm day and our time together, and the now noticeably prevalent smell of sex in the air. I blissfully inhale deeply and as I breathe out my own breath feels warm bouncing off his skin. There's something about the way he touches my body, how he drags his hands across my back or grabs ahold of my neck. He somehow rides this nuanced line of sensual and rough, something completely new to me. His touch causes me to briefly forget what it feels like to not be touched.

I shouldn't be surprised by the amount of precum I've produced as he spreads it down from my head. His hand is slipping over me with very little friction, his fingers glide all of the way down my shaft and slowly milks my dick; it's fucking incredible and the ache of my impending orgasm starts making me antsy. "Go faster," I whisper. I kiss his chest hoping to encourage him. He slows down, his fingers slowly circle my sensitive, slick head and I'm stirring, our bodies rubbing into each other. An involuntary moan escapes my mouth. A burning sensation pulses through my dick and I can't focus on anything else. I clutch his chest with my right hand and involuntarily push my hips forward hoping to envelop myself in his fingers again.

He chuckles and backs his hand away. "Please...I need to finish..." I am clutching onto him nearly begging. His right hand is still on my back, caressing me with little comforting strokes like he's trying to calm me down. He kisses the hair on my head quietly and slowly. "Grayson, This is just the start." His fingers finally encircle my straining dick and he starts jerking. He's more rough than before, and his words send me to an even higher place; I'm matching his rhythm with my body and fucking his hand. "Go ahead," he offers. I instantly start cumming and my moans are half-muffled by his chest. I'm groaning so loud, I can't think straight. My whole body jerks with every stroke and my sensitive dick is throbbing, warm cum spurting out. I've been aroused for the better part of an hour making this release even more powerful. I feel myself shoot again and I hear my own voice making little indistinguishable noises. He keeps stroking in the same rhythm. Time sort of disappears and I can't believe I'm still in this state of ecstasy as I shoot again and the warm cum lands on my own hip. I moan out with each trembling exhale and I hear him laugh lightly, his chest bounces up and down a couple of times. I feel the waves subsiding, the residual pleasure flowing from my dick as it slowly starts to relax. The small thrusts of my hips slow and he's playing with my dick in his slick fingers. My body reacts to his touch with little jolts--I'm instantly hypersensitive and his touch almost burns. He grabs my head and rotates his palm; I squeeze his chest with my grip letting out another large uncontrollable groan. He does it again, torturing me one last time before he releases my dick. If at this moment I had any energy I'd jokingly hit him for using me for his pleasure. Alec chuckles again and kisses the top of my head more and I feel completely safe in his arms. "Good job," He whispers. My panting slows and I muster up the energy to push myself up.

"Gray--Would you mind cleaning up?" He gestures to the cum I've shot all up his thighs and across his navel. I revel in the sight of his beautiful olive skin painted white. I move back and proudly lick it up in a few long strokes. I move towards him attempting to share and he presses a hand to my chest and shakes his head. He points at his chest and there's a long path of drool stuck to him. I'm a little embarrassed but the sweet look on his face tells me I shouldn't be, so I start from the bottom of the trail and lick upwards until I meet him face-to face. He grabs my face and we kiss. He confidently accepts the offering.

We break away and I sit back and stare at him. He's still half laying, half sitting against my headboard and he looks happier than I've ever seen him; I shake my head back and forth slightly. "What?" I reach out and put my hand on his knee. "Is it dumb to say you look more like yourself than ever before?" His eyes avert my stare for just a second and he looks back up. He rotates his body slightly, leans forward and looks right into my eyes, pecks me on the lips. "I think in a sense that makes perfect sense."

He gets out of bed and comes back wearing his shorts and shirt, and he grabs his phone off the bookcase. A touch of disappointment hits before he says, "We gotta get you dressed if we're still going to grab that drink."

I throw on some casual clothes, we head downstairs and grab beers at a patio bar. We don't say much, but enjoy each other's company. I think about how few people I've grown comfortable with so quickly that the small bits of silence don't bother me. We spend about an hour there before he walks me back to my place before giving me a soft kiss goodnight.

"Will I see you again soon?" I ask, hoping to avoid another month of near radio silence. He smiles and nods his head before heading down the street.

The next morning my alarm goes off at 5:30am for work. I see a text from Alice at 2:00am and I open it.

Alice: Fuck, you two are so cute. I'd say I wish I was there but Alec was almost giddy telling me about it. Glad you had a good guys night in. Another hot video for the spank bank. ;)


__________________

Thank you for your kind comments and messages about Chapter 1. I hope you enjoy Chapter 2. I have already started writing other chapters and I'm super excited to share the rest of this story. For those asking, it is based on a couple different moments that happened to me last year. The names are changed and the characters are fictional, but many traits from the characters are based on the real people, especially the character Alec -- He has actually read each chapter so far and even helped me write a few sections so I shared all the messages with him. :) Chapter 3 soon! x

12