A couple's Spring Break adventure

Story Info
Ann and Joe are ready to relax, so is Don.
5k words
4.33
26.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TedConlon
TedConlon
67 Followers

Spring break with a bunch of teenagers and their families was going better than expected. The all-inclusive island resort was nicer than Ann and Joe had thought it would be. Their room was elegant with great views of the ocean. Their kids were bunked in a separate room down the hall, which provided some privacy. The weather was being phenomenal thus far.

Joe worked out with Ann and they both looked more fit than they had in years. They were ready to spend plenty of time in their swimsuits together. After the hustle and bustle of travel, check-in, and orientation on day one, Ann and Joe were also looking forward to relaxing on day two.

Most of the other groups of parents they came on the trip with had decided to take a day trip with the teens to hike up some falls. Ann and Joe's kids were excited to go and the other couples offered to look after them on the excursion if Ann and Joe wanted to stay back. Perfect, they thought!

They sat by the pool, toasting one another over cheap rum punch...Ann with her ever-present book and Joe browsing an iPad. Don, the only other parent to stay back, wandered up to the lounge seat next to Joe.

"Mind if I sit down?" He was friendly and had been to the resort a few times before, but Ann and Joe had only met him a few weeks before as the other parents gathered to plan the trip.

"Have a seat. But go grab a drink first," Joe said.

Ann and Joe noticed the staff gave Don the VIP treatment. While they and the other parents waited in line to check in, Don and his teen-age son were pulled into a VIP line and quickly made their way up to their room.

"Looked like they remembered you when we got here yesterday, Don," Ann said, when he returned, carrying three drinks.

"I've been here a few times before, twice with Krista and once after the divorce. They know repeat business is good for them, so the last two times I've come they've upgraded me and put me in the Gold Club line."

Don wore an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt that showed off a tall, lanky, and fit body. Unlike Joe, he had almost no chest or belly hair. Joe looked over, lifting his sunglasses so they were perched on his balding head.

"Upgrade? What's that entail?"

"Actually you guys should see it later. It's a top floor suite with a little pool on the balcony that's like a hot tub."

Ann looked at Joe with astonishment. She was happy with their room, but already a bit envious of single-dad Don's place.

"Well, you'll have to find yourself someone else to enjoy that room with," she smiled.

Don laughed in answer. "Right? Well, you never know," he continued with a smirk.

"Hey, Don, since you know the place so well, do you know where to get some weed?" Joe asked in a more hushed tone.

"Joe!" She blushed, as she jokingly scolded him.

"As a matter of fact, I have some in my room. You guys 420 friendly? Let's go up later and smoke a bit while I show you the room."

Ann said nothing. Joe was quick to respond, though, "I'm in!"

The day rolled on with each of them taking turns in the pool, getting drinks and relaxing. Joe noticed Ann laughing with Don at the poolside bar when they both went for refills. Ann noticed Joe's appreciative stares, knowing he liked it when she was a little flirtatious — and buzzed. Ann looked gorgeous to Joe. Her single piece suit showed off her breasts and flattered her rear end and gorgeous hips. He also loved seeing the soft curve between her legs, which only he knew to be neatly waxed just before this trip.

When Ann jumped in the pool to cool off, Don turned to Joe and asked: "What's the secret? You guys have been together twenty-five years. She looks great. You guys seem really happy."

Joe joked: "It's the daily orgasms, of course!" Don's eyebrows nearly reached his hairline and he laughed.

"Well, a few times a week, anyway," Joe clarified, before getting more serious, worried he'd gotten weird a little too quickly. "Actually, we just like each other, and know each other well, and appreciate where one another are coming from. We really are best friends. We quarrel sometimes, but it's never serious. I'm very lucky."

"You are very lucky, my friend," Don smiled. "Now just work on the multiple orgasms!" He chuckled, toasting Joe.

Joe raised his glass, feeling a bit tipsy: "To multiple orgasms — or maybe just getting one from a dick instead of from playing with her love button."

Don's eyebrows cocked and he looked at Ann, who was wading around. "You serious?"

Joe looked at Ann, then lowered his voice, realizing he had revealed a bit too much, before revealing even more: "Ya, she'd kill me for telling you this, but consider this the rum punch talking: She doesn't orgasm from regular sex. She only orgasms from other external stimulation. And only one time - she's not into multiples."

"Brother, I feel for you! Honestly, that happens to be my area of expertise — I've always thought making a woman cum was my specialty. It was the one thing that kept Krista and I together as long as we were! We'd fuck for hours and she'd cum over and over."

"Easy now, Don, have another drink," Joe said as Ann emerged from the pool and sat back down, her sun-touched breasts glowed enough that Joe and Don gave them an appreciative look from behind their sunglasses.

"Need another drink, hon?" Joe said, getting out of his chair. "I'm going to grab us one. Keep Don in line here!"

"Sure, get me another rum punch, extra ice," Ann said. "Don, are you getting out of line?"

Don turned to Ann with a mischievous grin. "Maybe a little. How was the water?"

"Great. You can't imagine how badly I needed the stress relief of this trip."

"Me too," Don replied. "Say, I was just asking Joe what he thought the secret to you guys staying together all these years was. What's your take?"

"Let me guess, he said it was all the great sex?" Ann smiled, rolling her eyes. Joe was predictable. "Honestly, we just communicate well. We like each other and we have a ton of shared history." Ann looked away, wanting to change the subject. Then levelled her gaze back at Don.

"So, I'm sorry if this is nosy, but what happened with you and Krista?" She'd known Krista only from a distance — a friend of friend. She was a pretty blonde, but never seemed overly friendly. She'd struck Ann as someone who didn't smile much.

"We just fought all the time over dumb things and didn't really like each other after a while. She was cold as ice. Although, the sex was usually pretty good," Don admitted.

Ann pinked a little at that last turn, but her defenses were down, too, thanks to the drinks. "Well, we have that in common...cheers!" She toasted an invisible drink to Don and he bumped her fist with his cup.

"To good sex," Don agreed.

Joe returned with the drinks and they sat together chatting at a suggestive, teasingly flirty level and drinking for another two hours, occasionally jumping in the pool to cool off. As the sun crept across the sky, the time neared for the kids to return and dinner plans to be made

.

"I'm going to head up to my room," Don said, getting up. "Why don't we meet up at 8 and I'll show you my room — oh, and my stash — after the kids are fed and out doing whatever they're going to do?"

"Sounds good, Don. Have a great dinner," Joe said, raising his last drink in farewell. With a sun-kissed buzz, Ann affectionately grabbed Joe's arm and they walked back to their room to shower and get ready for dinner.

Without a word, Joe embraced Ann as the door to their hotel room closed. He gave her a passionate kiss, gently caressing her newly pink skin, which was more sensitive due to the light burn.

He untied the straps that wrapped around her neck on her suit as she backed her way toward the king-size bed. Once she had slipped out of the suit, she fell backward onto the bed, pulling Joe, who quickly shed his suit, too. The doors to the balcony of their second-floor room were open, but no one could see in. They could feel the soft salt breeze and Joe looked up at the ocean quickly before turning his attention to Ann's breasts. They were decidedly two toned — pale white and pink — from the new tan lines. She wasn't cold, but her nipples had peaked, perfectly erect. He gently rubbed them, with an occasional light pinch or twist.

Ann moved her right hand between her legs, which were spread wide, knees up. She probed for her own wetness before beginning rhythmic motions just above her clit. She closed her eyes as she concentrated on the feelings and a fantasy she couldn't reveal to her husband. Not yet.

Her left hand reached for Joe's penis, which was hard, warm, and pulsing.

Joe massaged her breasts, alternating between softly caressing the edges of her areola and lightly pinching her nipples. Ann's natural C cups were a gift from the gods and a key to her arousal. Joe had always loved them and knew other husbands -- and a few wives -- looked on them with envy. After a few minutes, Joe slid one of his hands toward her vagina, feeling her hand in motion above it. He caressed her smooth, soft labia before swiping one of his fingers up into her slit. She was soaked, but wanted attention elsewhere.

"Play with my chest more," she demanded softly. Joe obliged, quickly dipping two of his fingers into her, then rubbing her nipples with the slick, viscous lubrication. Ann felt the connection made stronger between her chest and her sensitive pearl as she caught her scent on Joe's fingers.

Joe continued rubbing, kissing and pinching in the familiar ways she loved.

She felt the breeze blowing in and Joe growing even harder in her hand. Before long she was overcome, her body shaking and her face clenched with pleasure. Her legs squeezed together as she continued to ride her finger through the orgasm. Joe stood up at the edge of the bed to position himself between her legs, pulling her closer to him before plunging into her soaking pussy as he raised her legs to his shoulders.

"There's nothing I like more than seeing you cum," he said, as he stroked in and out, moving her knees together to provide a tighter lock on him.

She felt the bulb of his penis head as it first went in, providing a pleasant extension to her orgasm as it massaged her inner walls. Before long she was so wet, she could barely feel him until he pushed all the way in and put pressure on the upper walls of her vagina, causing even more natural lubrication. For Joe, that warm waterfall on his cock and Ann's pleasure-filled facial expressions and noises were his trigger. He came in her, pushing as deeply as he could, feeling a soft fold inside Ann's pussy rub across the top ridge of his penis. He continued grinding to feel the warmth and wetness inside her as his erection waned.

He stopped. They looked at each other and laughed. "I gotta shower," they said in unison. "You go first," Joe laughed, collapsing beside her on the bed.

At dinner Ann wore a light, long, sexy blue dress that showed her cleavage and the new tan lines above her waist. Joe donned some linen pants and a short-sleeve button-up with pineapples on it. The kids had all returned, but they decided to eat together at the buffet, so Ann and Joe went to one of the more intimate restaurants at the resort and got a table for two.

"Don was fun today," Joe said. "I'm excited to see his room."

"You're just excited to get high," Ann smiled.

"Maybe so," Joe said. "But I think Don took a liking to you."

"Don't be weird," Ann said. "He is a nice guy, though."

"And he's apparently an orgasm whiz." Joe stared at his wife meaningfully.

"What?!" Ann looked around the room, embarrassed. But no one was paying attention to them, save for a few covetous glances at Ann from other men as they walked by. "What were you two talking about?"

"He said that was the best part of his marriage with Krista. They didn't have sex without her having multiple orgasms when they screwed. It's like he's Mr. Wondercock."

Ann blushed, but took the chance to flatter Joe: "Well, I think you were Mr. Wondercock earlier!"

Joe felt a little chub in his pants when she said that, which got him blushing, although it was hard to tell since his face — really, his whole head — was a bit pink from all the time in the sun earlier.

After dinner, they headed up to Don's room and knocked. He answered with a fat joint between his lips and reggae music coming from speakers around the room. "Poolside friends! Welcome!"

He wore Bermuda shorts and a tight T-shirt from a long-ago concert. He was clearly already well into enjoying his joint. Stepping back to let them in, he then showed them around his suite — which blew Ann and Joe away. The large living room flowed into a huge bedroom via sliding door. The massive bathroom off the bedroom had a glass-walled shower big enough for a pool party.

Most impressive was the balcony, which had clear views upward toward the twilight and stars, privacy on either side and small jetted pool large enough for 10 people. The music played on speakers in all the rooms — even the balcony.

Overlooking the ocean from on high, Don offered Ann the joint first. She took two hits before handing it to Joe. Ann and Joe sat on the balcony loveseat while Don perched on the edge of the pool.

"Have you been in the tub yet?" Ann asked.

"Naw, haven't had much time. My son and some of the other teenagers were in it when they got back from the trip today. The good news is he's sleeping in another room tonight, so it's all mine now."

The trio continued to pass the joint, which quickly grew shorter. Ann felt more relaxed than ever as Don and Joe chatted about music and recent concerts they attended, while she zoned out.

"Hey, you guys want to jump in the tub with me?" Don asked after about an hour.

"Aww, we didn't bring out suits," Ann answered.

"Well, I don't mind if you don't. I'll turn the jets on so the water won't be clear and turn my head, just get in!"

Joe looked at Ann — it was going to be her call. She hesitated before saying, "Both you two turn your heads."

Don and Joe stepped off the balcony for a minute and looked at each other smiling as Ann disrobed and got into the now-bubbling pool behind their backs.

"OK, your turn," she called, putting her hands over her eyes.

"I can put a suit on," Don offered.

"If Joe and I are in here without anything on, you'd better be, too. It's the pool friend's code," Ann stated, as if there were such a thing.

Don and Joe shrugged, stripping off their shirts, Joe removed his pants and Don stripped out of his bermudas as Ann peeked through her fingers to see them. She noticed Don was uncircumcised and his penis looked thick and half hard. Joe's thinner circumcised cock was also at half mast, although its head was bulging. They jumped into the pool, carefully avoiding looking at one another.

"Were you peeking?" Joe prodded as he sat beside her, pulling her hands off her face.

"You'll never know," she smirked. Don seated himself about 5 feet away on the other side of the bubbling pool.

"This is amazing, Don. Thanks for the invitation," Joe managed, slurring a bit as the weed took greater effect.

Joe looked over at Ann and saw her breasts floating beneath the water, her nipples just beneath the bubbly surface. He felt her legs stretch straight out, one of them on his lap. She was enjoying the sensation of the bubbles and the strange thrill of being naked in this big hot tub with the two men. Slyly, she reached over to grab Joe's cock, trying to do so without Don noticing. She felt it bobbing upward in the water and then quickly grow firmer when Joe felt her touch.

She held on to it like a handle and shocked Joe when she spoke to Don, "So, Joe said you're Mr. Wonderdick or something!"

Don, who had been staring up at the stars, turned toward her, unsure if he'd heard her correctly. "Excuse me, say what?"

"Joe said you told him that was the thing you were best at — making Krista cum over and over again with your wonder cock."

Don blushed, sliding a little closer so he could hear her over the jets and the music.

"Um, uhh...yep. I'm sure she'd have told you I don't have many talents, but that was one of them."

Beneath the water, Ann squeezed Joe's now-throbbing cock and released it, then waded across the pool.

"OK, Don, what's the secret?" Joe asked.

Don shook his head, "It's not really the dick, it's how you use it. In fact, I'll bet Ann couldn't even tell the difference between our dicks if she felt them under the water."

Ann turned quickly back to Don and Joe. "No, I'm pretty sure I could tell who was who." She retorted, floating in circles to the middle of the small pool.

"Well, Ok then," Joe said. "Let's call her bluff, Don!" He grabbed his shirt from poolside, rolled it up and swam over to Ann, sliding behind her to wrap it around her eyes.

Her inhibitions down, she whispered to him, "Are you sure about this?"

Joe kissed her earlobe, lowering the blindfold to lean around and look at her. "Why not, this'll be fun, won't it? Are you not OK with this?"

She paused, her eyes going lucid for a moment before she smiled and gave him a half nod, biting her lower lip in nervousness as he secured the blindfold.

"OK, we're going to quietly sit here on either side of you at the end of the pool," Joe said. "You sit between us and figure out who is who just by touching us under the water."

She felt like she was playing a game in high school, nervous, but excited at the same time. She slid between them and placed one hand on each man's leg. Ann realized they both had about the same amount of hair on their thighs and both thighs felt similarly muscular, although the one on the right seemed a bit less meaty. She slowly slid her fingers up their legs, finding on the left a slender appendage, six inches or so with a bulbous head she knew well. Her right hand, however, could not wrap all the way around the member it found. This cock felt about an inch longer than the other, and much thicker in the shaft with a foreskin covering a portion of the more slender head. This was even easier than she'd thought it would be.

"Hmmm," she mused, stroking them both while pretending to ponder. "Harder than I thought it would be...well what I mean is... it's harder than I thought THEY would be."

She toyed with them both as they sat trying to remain silent. The heft of the member in her right hand was thrilling to feel. Don's foreskin slid up and down his thick shaft while Joe's skin was tightly stretched, his excitement reassuring to Ann.

Don and Joe looked at one another, then they both mischievously reached over to rub a breast.

"Hey! No fair!" exclaimed Ann, removing her hands from their dicks and swimming away.

"Well, could you tell?" Joe asked.

Still blindfolded, Ann grinned. "Actually, that was pretty easy."

"Oh, really?" Joe's eyebrows quirked. "Think you could tell who was inside you?" he challenged, eyes glittering.

"Oh, that would be easy," Ann replied. "But, um, let's not do that, OK?" She hedged, unsure if Joe was serious. She pulled off the blindfold.

"Come here, you guys! This is already getting weird enough."

They swam up next to her and into a group hug. Ann felt their two hard cocks press against her sides while they all paused in silence to enjoy this strange, but warm embrace, swaying to the music for a few long moments.

Joe broke the calm by pulling her toward him for a kiss. She swung away from Don and surprised herself by wrapping her legs around Joe. Ann then felt Joe grab her butt as he pushed her back against the side of the pool, thrusting himself up and inside of her.

"Oh!" she gulped, looking over to see Don standing back watching. Her breasts were above the water, essentially floating on the surface as Joe supported her. The warm air outside, combined with the weed and the extra body nearby made everything feel enhanced somehow. "That's definitely my man!" She gasped as Joe moved in and out of her. Don slid back on to a bench to take in the show.

TedConlon
TedConlon
67 Followers
12