A couple's Spring Break adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were having sex in front of Don! Ann and Joe both thought at the same time, giving each other a goofy grin. This was new. This was fun. This was... a little weird. Don watched for a minute or so, stroking himself gently under water, then interrupted.

"Hey, lovers, I'm enjoying the show, but please don't blow in the pool, OK?"

Joe nodded. "Then, I better stop!"

Ann had another idea as Joe removed himself. The taboo was already broken, her stoned mind reasoned.

"You two sit next to each other on the side of the pool," she instructed. Joe and Don did as they were told. At that point they realized how easy of a contest this was for Ann. Their cocks were quite different looking. Ann swam to the side between them and started jerking them off, this time Joe in her right hand and Don in her left. "As you can see, this wasn't really a tough challenge," she boasted, stroking them both.

"Looking down to see his wife's hand, with her wedding rings on it, wrapped around another guy's dick put Joe over the edge and he quickly came on his own belly, Ann giving him a little extra attention to help him finish, cupping his balls with the hand that had been stroking Don. She turned her attention back to Don, Joe sat there, his penis throbbing as his erection diminished, watching this incredibly sexy sight.

"Go get something to clean off," Ann told Joe, as she continued to slowly stroke Don. She liked seeing his foreskin slide over the small glans before pulling down and watching the head reemerge. She wrapped both hands around his thickness and admired it, wondering about it.

Joe got up and went for tissues in the bathroom and saw a pack of condoms on the counter. Without much thought he grabbed one. When he came back to the balcony, Ann was still in the pool, but she was licking the head of Don's cock. Joe stood watching for a few seconds — Ann didn't love giving oral, but she figured she'd give this one a go just for fun. The head neatly fit in her mouth like a big Hershey Kiss. But the shaft was too daunting for her to attempt to take in her mouth, so she just kissed and licked up and down his warm rod.

Joe stepped up to the oblivious pair. "Ann? Don?" he waved the condom at them.

Ann looked up startled. Really?!" she asked them both as she squeezed Don's member, and she felt herself get wetter even though she was still in the water.

"Yes. Really," they replied in unison.

Ann opened the wrapper and began unrolling it on Don. It was a tight fit. She stood up out of the pool and walked toward the bedroom, dripping all the way. Don followed as Joe eagerly looked on. She laid on the bed, her thighs parting as Don climbed on top of her and she reached between his legs, positioning him to enter her. He pushed in an inch or two and Ann let out a yelp of excitement. He repeated this a few times and she felt his thickness push her walls apart with the beginnings of a deep filling ache within her.

Finally, Don gave a firm push and penetrated Ann to the end of her depths. There would be no need for more lube, but this was clearly not Joe inside her. Joe sat in a nearby chair to watch his wife's face marvel at the ecstasy.

She spread her legs wider around Don's hips, winding her arms around his back as be began rhythmically grinding into her. She felt her features twist in pleasure, eyes closed, biting her upper lip, "Nnngh-yahh," she grunted.

Sure, she was wet — really wet — but she felt each stroke as her vaginal walls expanded and contracted against Don's cock. She wanted to feel him deep and pulled him as hard as she could into her, heels pressed into his ass as her toes curled into the balls of her feet. Something about the rhythm, the music, the weed, her husband, who she peeked at a few times sitting in the chair, built inside her, outside her. She felt it in her breasts, in her mouth, on her labia, in her toes, oh, her curling toes!

Don reared back suddenly, pulling out and picking her up to flip her over, entering her from behind, pulling at her hips. She felt his balls begin to slap her clitoris and focused on the rhythm, the feeling of her nipples lightly swinging against the bed sheets, and her body shook. She was coming and screamed. "Uuumphhhh...ohhhfffuuuuccckk....Yes, yes, YESSSS!!!!"

Joe was astounded by Don's endurance as he slowed to let Ann's orgasm sweep over her and then subside. He rolled her around on top of him and she reached down to impale herself on him, leaning back so she felt him deep in her abdomen. Joe noticed Don's crotch was soaked in a creamy froth from Ann.

"Don't stop," Don murmured softly to Ann. "Keep yourself in the moment."

Ann closed her eyes, putting her left hand back , to stroke her long brown hair. Her right hand rested on Don's abdomen as she slowly swirled on top of him, his thickness pressed fully into her - focused on what it felt like to be truly filled for the first time in years.

She slowly moved her right hand between her legs to stroke her clit.

Joe could no longer resist. He got up, moving to her so he could kiss her left nipple and caress her right breast as she rocked back and forth on Don, her middle finger circling between her legs. She'd lost herself in the moment. There were two sets of hands on her. She reached over with her left hand and felt Joe's once-again hard penis next to her, as if confirming the man she felt inside her wasn't him. The thoughts and sensations overwhelmed her entire body and she shuddered in orgasm again, squeezing her knees against Don's sides, squeezing Joe's cock in a vice grip.

Don felt her wetness increase once more as she released Joe, and Don moved inside her from underneath — two short strokes, then one hard and deep one, repeating the pattern at a slower and slower pace as her waves of pleasure rippled. Joe had stepped back to watch her finish cumming — this new view intensely satisfying to him.

Ann opened her eyes, giggled and let out a very contented hum of pleasure.

"MMmmmmmmnnngghh..." the end of which traced upwards in a cat-like whine.

With that, Don rolled Ann back over onto the wet sheets, grinning as she yelped, her back hitting the coldness of the wet spot. She stared up at his face, sweat beading on her forehead, her feet locked together behind his back.

"OK, Mr. Wondercock, your turn," she smiled.

Don and Joe laughed as Don slowly built a rhythm up again, this time each stroke going almost all the way out then fully in. He fucked her like this for a long sixty seconds, Anne repeating "Yes! Yes! Yes!" over and over again. It finally culminated in Don's grunting, spasming relief as Ann felt his pulsating orgasm deep inside her.

Don fell to one side, pulling out his now-full condom as Joe lay to her other side.

"I need some sleep, guys," Ann husked out in soft panting breaths, staring up at a spinning ceiling. "We've still got 4 more days of vacation!"

Joe kissed her softly, stroking her cheek. They were perfect for each other, she thought staring into Joe's eyes, even as Don gave her goosebumps when the back of his hand slid down the side of her breast before coming to rest on her thigh.

Fifteen minutes later, Ann and Joe had bid Don goodnight, checked on the still-partying teen-agers and slid into their own bed in their more modest room holding hands. The ocean breeze smelled sweeter than ever and sleep took them quickly.


12